: League of Legends has banned Iranian players , BECAUSE OF US SANCTIONS
Lmao, this game is so full of it. I literally respond on why this guy got banned in a helpfull way and my response got deleted. Nice one riot.
Typhl0 (EUW)
: When will matchmaking will care about wr ????
"RiOt iS a CoMpaNY wItH aN aMaZiNg ElO sYsTeM"
: "I don't care its my friends acc"
That's why I never chat, I simply troll and botted accounts and don't care when I get banned lol.
Semaka (EUW)
: > Singed support -> banned for playing something off meta. Best complaint people can bring up is: His winrate as support singed wasn't 50%+ but his toplane was. If I remember correctly, he was banned not because he played Singed support, but for "how" he played Singed support. He wasn't communicating at all with his team, he never stayed in lane, he never helped his ADC, he never put vision, basically, he played Singed wherever he wanted except as a support. It was more of a troll strategy, that was meant to annoy the enemies, but it meant that they started the game as a 4v5 with Singed doing what he wanted on the map at the expense of his adc. Same with the Teemo support, where the guy stays mid. Yes, it is a good strategy, but it is still a pretty troll strategy. Same with River Shen, when you stay as Shen only in the river, only farming scuttle and do constant ganks. It can work, but most of the time it won't, and it is a troll strategy. SO, based on this he was banned. So in a way, he did something to trigger the ban, he was not as innocent as people believed. As for his win rate of over 50%, true, it was over 50% but it was because people didn't know how to react to this strategy. Tell me, honestly, if you were an ADC and I pick whatever champion I want and stay anywhere on the map EXCEPT bot lane, would you report me? I think you would. I can't say anything about Meteos since I don't know who that is, I don't follow his stream. But remember that Hashinshin was banned for 14 days because of the Inting Sion strategy. He was winning games, cool, was he innocent? No. Why? Because he was INTING. So you see, everyone gets banned for something. And like I said, there are cases when they are innocent, but those are very rare, and they get unbanned immediately.
> If I remember correctly, he was banned not because he played Singed support, but for "how" he played Singed support. He wasn't communicating at all with his team, he never stayed in lane, he never helped his ADC, he never put vision, basically, he played Singed wherever he wanted except as a support. From what I remember, Riot always encouraged 'off-meta' picks. So the 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 setup is full of shit and if someone decides to play it different it should never be reportable going by their own logic. If we do keep their logic, I want my laner to pick X champion, or he too, should be banned for refusing to communicate. Still going by their logic: They implemented a system in which I can simply ignore my whole team (instant mute all). So they encourage toxic behavior, correct? He never stayed in lane? Neither do supports in worlds, LEC, LCS. Since when do you decide how long and how much I should stay in a lane? Never putting vision down? I doubt he had a vision score of 0 in all those games. > Same with the Teemo support, where the guy stays mid. Yes, it is a good strategy, but it is still a pretty troll strategy. It's troll, because the shitty community says so. That's the whole problem with this game. What isn't trolling today, may get you banned tomorrow, because the community decides what's considered toxic and what not. Riot also refuses to listen to the people within this community who have a brain and simply ask for a good and well thought 'rule book'. > Same with River Shen, when you stay as Shen only in the river, only farming scuttle and do constant ganks. It can work, but most of the time it won't, and it is a troll strategy. I believe riot encourages (again) off meta stuff. Since when do YOU decide for ME what to play and how to play? Again, if that's the case, I consider you to be a troller aswell, simply because you did not farm to my expectation, pick the champion I wanted you to pick, and did not build what I wanted you to build. > SO, based on this he was banned. So in a way, he did something to trigger the ban, he was not as innocent as people believed. Again, wrong. He wasn't banned based on that, he was banned because the community is full of cry babies who will report for everything. So he IS as innocent as people think. We should also consider the fact that he had never gotten a warning prior to doing what he did. He (because riot lacks a 'rule book' could not have known he would be punished for simply doing what riot encourages). > But remember that Hashinshin was banned for 14 days because of the Inting Sion strategy. So I basically have to throw games on purpose, even though (a pretty strange tactic though) I can choose to 'intentionally feed' and by doing so I increase the chance of me winning? > So you see, everyone gets banned for something. And like I said, there are cases when they are innocent, but those are very rare, and they get unbanned immediately. Not really. Everyone gets banned, because this game works like north-korea. You never know when it's your time to get slammed by a ban, because you were doing something that (apparently) wasn't allowed. People who also are innocent (think of people being hacked, even though they could not help it) get banned and get the 'You're responsible' argument thrown at them. Singed was innocent and got banned for something he didn't know wasn't allowed, because riot lacks a pair of balls.
Shamose (EUW)
: > Lmfao, Do you know she pulled out of the pro scene BECAUSE OF LEAGUE? Shit, someone goes into suicide and depression because of a game and morons like you will STILL defend riot. Source on that? She left Koas Latin because she had a damaged vocal chord and needed to go back to the US for surgery. > Promise (besides the coach) was the ONLY player to undergo reprocussions from league because of the scandal. Should we feel sad for people that commit crimes and then regret their choice later? Honor in asia is big, and people commit suicide because of it. I'm not ignoring anyting, but like I said multiple times already: Blaming suicides on the community is disgusting. You can see this as my last comment on the subject. You're stubborn as %%%% and there is no way I'm gonna let my self be pulled into a flame war with an idiot anti like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mOWGN1FJ,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T21:13:48.502+0000) > > Source on that? > > She left Koas Latin because she had a damaged vocal chord and needed to go back to the US for surgery. > > Should we feel sad for people that commit crimes and then regret their choice later? > Honor in asia is big, and people commit suicide because of it. > I'm not ignoring anyting, but like I said multiple times already: > > Blaming suicides on the community is disgusting. > > You can see this as my last comment on the subject. > You're stubborn as %%%% and there is no way I'm gonna let my self be pulled into a flame war with an idiot anti like you. Promise didn't commit any crimes first off, he got scammed. When he brought that to light and actually because of the scam could find out the matchfixing he was the ONLY ONE to suffer from it (next to the coach) from LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. Are you really that %%%%ing stupid?%%%%am I missing something here? Why didn't league punish everyone in that team? Why was it the only person (next to the coach) who got punished when it was him, who wanted to bring it up? > She left Koas Latin because she had a damaged vocal chord and needed to go back to the US for surgery. She pulled out of renegades because of the amount of harassment, let's start at the beginning, not start cutting to points that favor us yeah? > Blaming suicides on the community is disgusting. being a piece of %%%%ing shit wh%%%%ies to cover up suicides because of a gaming community is disgusting... but as we all know: Fangirls like you will do (as we just got to see, even suicides) everything they can to not take responsibility for their disgusting behavior. And I almost forgot to mention: Can you also throw in a couple of arguments regarding the sexual harassment? Why isn't that riot their fault?
Semaka (EUW)
: If you can bring proof of many people being banned for not doing anything, then I will believe you. There are of course people who are wrongfully banned, but that is not because they got reported by multiple people, but because of an error. And those are like 1% of the users. I got a 14 day ban on this account in February 2017. I have been reported by premades way too many times since then. For an account that had a 14 day ban, any kind of breaking of the rules, would have gotten it banned. As you can see, it is not banned, no matter how many reports it got, because I didn't break any rules on this account since that ban. So until you can prove me wrong, and show me people being banned with a clean chat, no inting, no trolling, absolutely nothing and just because they got reported by premades, I say to take your advice and stick it up your ass.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kEXh28mB,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T21:04:11.063+0000) > > If you can bring proof of many people being banned for not doing anything, then I will believe you. There are of course people who are wrongfully banned, but that is not because they got reported by multiple people, but because of an error. And those are like 1% of the users. I got a 14 day ban on this account in February 2017. I have been reported by premades way too many times since then. For an account that had a 14 day ban, any kind of breaking of the rules, would have gotten it banned. As you can see, it is not banned, no matter how many reports it got, because I didn't break any rules on this account since that ban. > > So until you can prove me wrong, and show me people being banned with a clean chat, no inting, no trolling, absolutely nothing and just because they got reported by premades, I say to take your advice and stick it up your ass. I'll give you 2 beautiful examples of people who did nothing wrong being banned whereas people who DO wrong do not get banned. Meteos -> not banned even though he's inting live on stream. Singed support -> banned for playing something off meta. Best complaint people can bring up is: His winrate as support singed wasn't 50%+ but his toplane was. Going by the above logic: A lot of people should be banned from this community. If reports don't mean shit (multiple), how did singed end up being banned? He didnt say anything bad and didnt play bad either. 50%+ winrate. :)
Shamose (EUW)
: > First off, this game was the whole shitty reason Promise got %%%%ed into bits and pieces and the reprocussions were immense. Sure bruv, with the same situation but with another esport this wouldn't have happened of course. > Remillia had a history of depression, one of the big reasons was this shitty community LOL. It wasn't that Remilia was struggling with her self. Mental health in the trans community is a known problem, remilia was sadly also affected. But saying LoL was her biggest factor in her illness is just nonsense. You're just a %%%%ing anti who uses any little connection to try and take shots at riot. _"Ah this person is a rapist and also plays LoL, must be a rapist because of the game"_
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mOWGN1FJ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-30T20:47:21.777+0000) > > Sure bruv, with the same situation but with another esport this wouldn't have happened of course. > > It wasn't that Remilia was struggling with her self. Mental health in the trans community is a known problem, remilia was sadly also affected. > But saying LoL was her biggest factor in her illness is just nonsense. > > You're just a %%%%ing anti who uses any little connection to try and take shots at riot. > _"Ah this person is a rapist and also plays LoL, must be a rapist because of the game"_ Lmfao, Do you know it pulled out of the pro scene BECAUSE OF LEAGUE? Shit, someone goes into suicide and depression because of a game and morons like you will STILL defend riot. We all know genderbenders are sick in their head, just like people who enjoy the same seks, but it made very clear it was leaving the scene and was pulling out from league spotlights because of the insane amount of harassment it got. > Sure bruv, with the same situation but with another esport this wouldn't have happened of course. Promise (besides the coach) was the ONLY player to undergo reprocussions from league because of the scandal. But let's ignore that, right? Please, enlighten me about the sexual harassment and the ongoing lawsuit. I bet that's not riot their fault either right? Or, in your own words: > "Ah this person is a women harasser and also plays LoL, must be a harasser because of the game"
Shamose (EUW)
: > This game is so loved, already 2 people (of which 1 has succeeded) have taken their own lives by it. Source on the lol community being the blame though? Promise was stuck in an enviroment of matchfixing in Korea. Remillia had a history of depression, was constantly in physical pain due to a botched surgery. I find it disgusting that you would say the lol community caused this.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mOWGN1FJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:48:41.950+0000) > > Source on the lol community being the blame though? > > Promise was stuck in an enviroment of matchfixing in Korea. > Remillia had a history of depression, was constantly in physical pain due to a botched surgery. > > I find it disgusting that you would say the lol community caused this. And even now people are STILL trying to defend this shitty ass community and riot their ruling of iron fist. First off, this game was the whole shitty reason Promise got %%%%ed into bits and pieces and the reprocussions were immense. Remillia had a history of depression, one of the big reasons was this shitty community LOL. Why didn't you adress my sexual harassment of riot? why didnt you defend that one?
Semaka (EUW)
: > According to league lovers this is a false statement, even though their automated system ALWAYS brings up the amount of times you have been reported in a game and not the base statistic of the amount of games you have played. Because 1 report or 9 reports in one game, will have the same effect: - If you flamed in a game and 1 player reports you, the system will check it and if the report is true, you will be banned. - If you flamed in a game and 9 people report you, the system will check them and if the reports are true, you will be banned. - If you are innocent, no matter how many reports you get in a game, you won't get banned. This is why 1 report is the same with 9 reports. It doesn't make the punishment more severe or if you are innocent, will get you banned no matter what because premades reported you.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kEXh28mB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-30T09:55:47.235+0000) > > Because 1 report or 9 reports in one game, will have the same effect: > > - If you flamed in a game and 1 player reports you, the system will check it and if the report is true, you will be banned. > - If you flamed in a game and 9 people report you, the system will check them and if the reports are true, you will be banned. > - If you are innocent, no matter how many reports you get in a game, you won't get banned. > > This is why 1 report is the same with 9 reports. It doesn't make the punishment more severe or if you are innocent, will get you banned no matter what because premades reported you. Until the day either riot will fix the automated message in which you get X reports from the Y games played, I will simply hold up the fact that it DOES matter, because why else wouldn't it be Y reports in Y games? > If you are innocent, no matter how many reports you get in a game, you won't get banned. Wrong aswell. So many people get actually banned whilst not having done anything wrong, whereas people like Meteos get to drunk int. on stream and not be banned. I don't care about people saying he didn't get reported either, because that's bull. I bet he got reported afterwards, but nothing happened. Not only that, but I will personally make a ticket myself to ensure he does get banned if that is what it takes. So stick the bullshit back up ur ass.
: Trolls in plat or higher
> why premades can win on reports (because it's not one report) According to league lovers this is a false statement, even though their automated system ALWAYS brings up the amount of times you have been reported in a game and not the base statistic of the amount of games you have played. (so we all know the league lovers are simply full of crap). > but your one useless report vote won't change a thing..... Fuc# that day when I started playing this game.... It does. Believe me... this game is so burned on ruling with an iron fist, they will cut their own hand for it (literally). Just report everyone after every game. No matter whether they were toxic or not. You just hope in some game they'll slip and your report will do good. Help them kill their own game :)
: It's not broken, it's called MMR. You've probably been losing a lot on your main, and your MMR is low, that's why you're only gaining 18 lp and you're matched with worse players. On your smurf you've probably had a very high winrate, so you got matched with better players, and you're gaining more. It's literally just how MMR works, there's nothing broken about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bVfKorVj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T12:35:20.823+0000) > > It's not broken, it's called MMR. > You've probably been losing a lot on your main, and your MMR is low, that's why you're only gaining 18 lp and you're matched with worse players. > On your smurf you've probably had a very high winrate, so you got matched with better players, and you're gaining more. > > It's literally just how MMR works, there's nothing broken about it. It actually is. Lower MMR = you being matched with overall lower MMR vs overall higher MMR. You having lower MMR and being double punished (overall lower MMR on your team and losing more LP then gaining) is also a broken system. THere is nothing logical about this MMR system. Don't even dare to call it the 'elo system'. Now THAT'S a true ranking system.
Petorital (EUW)
: What league has become Draft pick: filled with boosted players who think they are entitled to troll and be toxic cuz "they have a higher rank than everyone else" ranked: the exact same shit blind pick: probably filled with new players and general trolls Aram: Filled with trolls and boosted players conclusion: Boosting is the new meta and people can't be punished for it
> [{quoted}](name=Petorital,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a5EAkRuW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-29T19:50:18.129+0000) > > What league has become > Draft pick: filled with boosted players who think they are entitled to troll and be toxic cuz "they have a higher rank than everyone else" > ranked: the exact same shit > blind pick: probably filled with new players and general trolls > Aram: Filled with trolls and boosted players > > conclusion: Boosting is the new meta and people can't be punished for it You hit the nail in the coffin. I myself am boosting right now. Hell, I even sell accounts and I love every second of it. I played this game for so long, only to be shit talked to whenever I tried adressing how broken and tard this game was. It got to me so bad, that I eventually gave up on playing and decided to either boost people for money or sell accounts. I got to admit though, it's making me much happier.
Rioter Comments
: Tell me what u was planning to do when u came home Risitas ? So i come home from work, baba it was heavy and i wanted to do something on my pc with some friends. So i started league of legends and guess what??? the servers are down, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SERVERS DOWN, they making billions on new skins but cant produce a normal server, AAHAHAHAHHA .
> [{quoted}](name=Cat eating Rice,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=nYNdv9Jr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-20T15:25:00.088+0000) > > Tell me what u was planning to do when u came home Risitas ? > So i come home from work, baba it was heavy and i wanted to do something on my pc with some friends. > So i started league of legends and guess what??? > > the servers are down, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SERVERS DOWN, > they making billions on new skins but cant produce a normal server, AAHAHAHAHHA . yo bro you straight up nailed it. You did it so good, I even read your post in his voice. I'm dead.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tmenov,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vPvhWZZu,comment-id=000b0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-20T14:37:32.071+0000) > > They surely CAN demand things, or else I will be doing a chargeback (if I had paid for anything in this shit game). I pay for a pass, because you said I was going to have 10 days time (as an example), I want those 10 days. Not even a minute less. If you do, I am simply doing a chargeback since I did not receive what you said would be unlocked if I were to pay a certain amount. > > I don't need to be polite (although I do agree it would be nice for both parties, being polite) if you straight up rob me from my money. No dude, they can ASK, not DEMAND. To demand is to ask authoritatively for something, you can't act like Riot's employers are slaves at your orders. Plus, if you didn't sign any terms of service where it said that you can ask for a chargeback, you can't ask for it. Guess what? In the terms of service is written in bold and caps, at point 10.1: > **ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES FOR FEE-BASED SERVICES (INCLUDING RIOT POINTS) ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND AREN’T REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU’RE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.**
> [{quoted}](name=Great Daimadoshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vPvhWZZu,comment-id=000b00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-20T15:00:23.366+0000) > > No dude, they can ASK, not DEMAND. > > To demand is to ask authoritatively for something, you can't act like Riot's employers are slaves at your orders. > Plus, if you didn't sign any terms of service where it said that you can ask for a chargeback, you can't ask for it. Guess what? In the terms of service is written in bold and caps, at point 10.1: > No dude, they can ASK, not DEMAND. I can. I paid for a service and did not receive the service. > ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES FOR FEE-BASED SERVICES (INCLUDING RIOT POINTS) ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND AREN’T REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU’RE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES. Goes straight out of the window the moment you fail to provide the service you mentioned in exchange for X amount of money or 'rp'. > To demand is to ask authoritatively for something, you can't act like Riot's employers are slaves at your orders. They are. I pay for a service, you give the service. If you fail to provide the service you mentioned, I have the right to demand either for you to fix it or refund my money. So unless they provide more time on my pass, I can simply DEMAND a chargeback, or else good luck at court... since you're false advertising and straight up robbing people from their money. :) edit: > Chargeback can be used in cases of goods not arriving at all, goods that are damaged, _**goods that are different from the description**_, or where the merchant has ceased trading. Since I fail to even log in, I cannot access the _**goods**_ I unlocked. Therefore it differs from the description.
: Because Riot is human? Yall are so quick to forget that people make mistakes, especially with programming, seriously there’s not a single game out there that hasn’t had to deal with all 4 of these. Once you realise that this doesn’t become being a kisser, it becomes being understanding... and anyone who says otherwise couldn’t do half as good a job as riot have. I have a simple motto for life, respect anyone who can do something I can’t... that’s why I defend riot, because none of us can do their job and simultaneously put up with such a shitty fan base
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vnz092Bc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-20T15:24:16.168+0000) > > Because Riot is human? Yall are so quick to forget that people make mistakes, especially with programming, seriously there’s not a single game out there that hasn’t had to deal with all 4 of these. > > Once you realise that this doesn’t become being a kisser, it becomes being understanding... and anyone who says otherwise couldn’t do half as good a job as riot have. > > I have a simple motto for life, respect anyone who can do something I can’t... that’s why I defend riot, because none of us can do their job and simultaneously put up with such a shitty fan base Unfortunately for you, I do what riot employees do and much better. I am a programmer myself. So your motto goes out of the window right there. Now, 'because riot is human'? So are flamers and toxic people. And they also make 'mistakes' right? Why ban them? Also flawed. 'There is not a single game out there that hasn't had to deal with all 4 of those'. I never said there wasn't... but the difference is: Riot screws up and somehow try to shove the blame in our shoes for it. Not only that, but they are having these problems every day and every patch. There is a difference between once in a while a bugg or server down or whatnot, but in riot their case it's an everyday problem and either they're incompetent people who get paid for doing nothing or they simply don't care. Your choice.
: [Resolved] [19-12-2019] - Reconnect issues
I can't even log in anymore. They expire my session... Good job riot. But according to riot asskissers it's 'never their fault'.
: They have ALWAYS compensated when there are issues during a pass. Acting like this is just moronic.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vPvhWZZu,comment-id=000b0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-20T13:20:19.227+0000) > > They have ALWAYS compensated when there are issues during a pass. Acting like this is just moronic. They haven't compensated for EU, ever. They compensated NA, they changed RP pricing for NA, but never changed this (only when it worked for them in their favor) in EU.
: > [{quoted}](name=Alatharia,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vPvhWZZu,comment-id=000b00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-20T13:11:43.325+0000) > > The thing is this happened before, years ago. On EUW. And they gave free RP to NA. And nothing meaningful for EUW. Perfect, asking for a compensation is not a crime but people must learn to be polite and that they can't demand things.
> [{quoted}](name=Great Daimadoshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vPvhWZZu,comment-id=000b000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-20T13:16:06.684+0000) > > Perfect, asking for a compensation is not a crime but people must learn to be polite and that they can't demand things. They surely CAN demand things, or else I will be doing a chargeback (if I had paid for anything in this shit game). I pay for a pass, because you said I was going to have 10 days time (as an example), I want those 10 days. Not even a minute less. If you do, I am simply doing a chargeback since I did not receive what you said would be unlocked if I were to pay a certain amount. I don't need to be polite (although I do agree it would be nice for both parties, being polite) if you straight up rob me from my money.
: Because things break....? Happens with every service, every game. I'll be called a "kisser" for that, I'm sure, but realistically, getting mad about the servers crashing one in a blue moon (and yes, it doesn't happen super often, but it happens, same with pretty much any online service), doesn't really make sense. Technical limitations and failures are part of every online company, every gaming company etc. At least we don't lose any financials here since the game is free to play :) I remember the weekly/bi-weekly posts on the WoW servers back in the day demanding game time back as compensation. Those were always a blast to read through.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vnz092Bc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-20T12:11:09.292+0000) > > Because things break....? > > Happens with every service, every game. > > I'll be called a "kisser" for that, I'm sure, but realistically, getting mad about the servers crashing one in a blue moon (and yes, it doesn't happen super often, but it happens, same with pretty much any online service), doesn't really make sense. > > Technical limitations and failures are part of every online company, every gaming company etc. > > At least we don't lose any financials here since the game is free to play :) I remember the weekly/bi-weekly posts on the WoW servers back in the day demanding game time back as compensation. > Those were always a blast to read through. > Because things break....? > Happens with every service, every game. Not with the extend that riot is doing. And they don't break on a blue moon, they break every day lmao. Kisser. edit: Again, see for yourself how many buggs, unbalanced shit, server crashes, no compensations (lp lost etc) is being found every day and keeps on persisting. Whereas your WoW actually tries to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and has the quarter of problems this game has. You then proceed to say 'At least we don't lose any financials here since the game is free to play :)'. Did you forget the fact that people paid for a pass? which they cannot use right now? Or the skins (or what not) that cannot be used right now? > I remember the weekly/bi-weekly posts on the WoW servers back in the day demanding game time back as compensation. Yeah, I remember where they have EVERY RIGHT to do so. You pay monthly to play a game, only to see downtime? It's a very normal and decent compensation to give (game time). Again, kissers like you are so easy to beat in every capable way.
: > [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vPvhWZZu,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-12-20T01:26:45.104+0000) > > That would be a nice comment if they didn't just give us a shit ton of free things for the 10th anniversary. The average user refuse to understand that LOL is a free game and cry me a river everytime the server goes down, claiming for free stuffs. The only bad move from Riot about this server issue (besides the down itself) is the fact that they didn't communicate with us.
> [{quoted}](name=Great Daimadoshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vPvhWZZu,comment-id=000b00010001,timestamp=2019-12-20T11:01:21.414+0000) > > The average user refuse to understand that LOL is a free game and cry me a river everytime the server goes down, claiming for free stuffs. > The only bad move from Riot about this server issue (besides the down itself) is the fact that they didn't communicate with us. The server is down, but people paid for the passes moron. How are you going to compensate people who basically are WASTING money?
: You donated 6500 euros to Riot so why don't you tell us, why you think they earned your trust. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
I surely did not invest in riot by buying a 6500 computer. it was rather for actual games and work related. Unlike riot, I have to perform at my best every time, again and again. Difficult time with comprehensive reading?{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
Zanador (EUNE)
: Ah, Ad Hominem, the white flag of the defeated. Did you realize somewhere that you are wrong and tried to distract the readers? >If your MMR is gold 2 and you are platinum 4, they'll force you down until you're somewhere around gold 2 again. Until then, good luck being stuck with the losing team 9/10 times... and when you're back where you 'belong', you'll start winning a bit more and having actual 'random' queued matches. Except everyone knows that this is not how the system handles you if your MMR and ranking does not match. If your MMR is gold 2 and you are plat 4, then you will lose more LP for a loss than you gain for a win. You can keep up your 50% win rate or even higher, your loss of rank will come from the LP difference. Once your MMR and rating matches again, either by dropping down to gold 2 or by raising your MMR a bit higher, you will gain the same amount of LP as you lose. >And for you to say 'what you are describing here is a perfectly working matchmaking system'. That's also wrong. It is not. As long as you try to FORCE a 50% winrate on people, it's not a properly working system. If you were to let it happen NATURALLY however, it would actually be a working system. Forcing a winrate down by matching him with garbage but against higher MMR does not mean 'a working system'. Showing that the system is _forcing_ a 50% win rate would require quite a bit of proof. Namely, there are 2 main problems with this idea. 1. Smurfs, duo smurfs and boosters can get quite high win rates while a lot of players in Iron IV are significantly under 50%. A system that _forces_ a 50% win rate should stop both of these from happening. Boosting would be impossible if you would start losing immediately after the first few matches despite still having that challenger smurf in premade with you. 2. If the system would _force_ a 50% win rate, then if would do it for everyone, not just specific players like you. So if you got matched with players with low win rate in your team, then you would most likely win, since the MM is _forcing_ them back up to 50%. Again, a duo smurf with a high win rate in your team would almost guarantee a loss for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=15w1sAz1,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-19T16:33:25.999+0000) > > Ah, Ad Hominem, the white flag of the defeated. Did you realize somewhere that you are wrong and tried to distract the readers? > > Except everyone knows that this is not how the system handles you if your MMR and ranking does not match. If your MMR is gold 2 and you are plat 4, then you will lose more LP for a loss than you gain for a win. You can keep up your 50% win rate or even higher, your loss of rank will come from the LP difference. Once your MMR and rating matches again, either by dropping down to gold 2 or by raising your MMR a bit higher, you will gain the same amount of LP as you lose. > It is not. As long as you try to FORCE a 50% winrate on people, it's not a properly working system. If you were to let it happen NATURALLY however, it would actually be a working system. Forcing a winrate down by matching him with garbage but against higher MMR does not mean 'a working system'. > > Showing that the system is _forcing_ a 50% win rate would require quite a bit of proof. Namely, there are 2 main problems with this idea. > > 1. Smurfs, duo smurfs and boosters can get quite high win rates while a lot of players in Iron IV are significantly under 50%. A system that _forces_ a 50% win rate should stop both of these from happening. Boosting would be impossible if you would start losing immediately after the first few matches despite still having that challenger smurf in premade with you. > > 2. If the system would _force_ a 50% win rate, then if would do it for everyone, not just specific players like you. So if you got matched with players with low win rate in your team, then you would most likely win, since the MM is _forcing_ them back up to 50%. Again, a duo smurf with a high win rate in your team would almost guarantee a loss for you. Oke donkey I can tell you won't be understanding it anytime soon, so let me explain it one more time very simple: You go up, riot forces you back down, so you don't go too ham. You can only do so much with skill level before the simple fact that 'MMR one team = MMR second team' will %%%% you over. You are talking about 'from level 0 to challenger', yet we see 9/10 people doing this with a challenger duo smurf and they usually get stuck somewhere in diamond. No where near challenger. You think '50% forced' means, you are held hostage in the fountain, like you do when you start the game up. AFK disconecting problems etc. What I rather mean with '50% forced' is: They simply queue you up with gold 2 against plat 3. So when I take a look at my team, I see I am the most skilled player on MY team, whereas I would've been the shittiest on the ENEMY team. Now you go ahead and tell me what the odds are of winning. THAT is the 50% 'forced' winrate. So, when I basically go up, against the odds, I will keep on being punished, until my 'MMR = my elo'. So I will always be on the 'already decided by system lost side' until I reach iron 5. I hope, this wasn't too much for your brain to handle.
: I reported a player that admited to have bought his account, he also said I should hang myself but riot didnt want to ban him lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=GC Linceerz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bd21AmFA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-19T22:31:00.325+0000) > > I reported a player that admited to have bought his account, he also said I should hang myself but riot didnt want to ban him lmao. I am glad riot is a shitty company with poor programmers.
: But the people who buy the accounts wanna buy all the cool skins for the accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Healerius Hiiri,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bd21AmFA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-19T14:39:51.954+0000) > > But the people who buy the accounts wanna buy all the cool skins for the accounts. No they don't lmaao. you don't buy an account to buy cool skins after that shit. You buy the account to troll and straight up flame yourself to death. You literally pay 2 or 3 dollars for a ranked ready level 30 account with 12k BE or some shit. How do I know? Take a guess :)
Silverfoil (EUNE)
: both botting and leveling, not to mention account selling/trading, are prohibited by Riot guidelines and terms of service and etc. what are you talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Silverfoil,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bd21AmFA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-19T13:06:59.305+0000) > > both botting and leveling, not to mention account selling/trading, are prohibited by Riot guidelines and terms of service and etc. > what are you talking about. Everyone is willing to turn a blind eye for money my man.
Zanador (EUNE)
: >Take a look at the fact that they themselves (riot) confirmed that they will do anything to keep you around 50% winrate and above all: Take a look at the MMR system. Lower MMR = worse teammates guaranteed, so you definetely willl end up losing. Well, they never said this. It is a very old misunderstanding on the part of some players. It's also worth noting, that your two sentences directly contradict eachother. If the system forces a 50% win rate, then no matter what MMR you are, you will have 50% win rate, so lower MMR can't mean that you will lose more. >I had a winrate of about 60% by the time I reached platinum, had a huge KD difference between other junglers (positive) and had a huge overall objective control compared to other junglers of the same elo. Now, riot has punished me and I hover around 50%, win (usually a stomp, so there you go 'competitiveness') 1, but end up losing 2/3/4 games. Somehow I have not gotten demoted yet (I guess, praise the lord for that). What you are describing here is a perfectly working matchmaking system. Anyone who is better than the starting MMR will have higher than 50% win rate at the start. This is how you climb. But once you reach the level where you can no longer climb higher, your matches will be evened out and you will naturally get a 50% win rate. Keep in mind that anyone who is higher ranked than you had to cimb through the same mess and some more. tl;dr: if you are correct, then Riot's system works well. For the system to be truely bad, you'd have to be wrong on these points.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=15w1sAz1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-19T13:56:21.119+0000) > > Well, they never said this. It is a very old misunderstanding on the part of some players. > > It's also worth noting, that your two sentences directly contradict eachother. If the system forces a 50% win rate, then no matter what MMR you are, you will have 50% win rate, so lower MMR can't mean that you will lose more. > > What you are describing here is a perfectly working matchmaking system. Anyone who is better than the starting MMR will have higher than 50% win rate at the start. This is how you climb. But once you reach the level where you can no longer climb higher, your matches will be evened out and you will naturally get a 50% win rate. > Keep in mind that anyone who is higher ranked than you had to cimb through the same mess and some more. > > tl;dr: if you are correct, then Riot's system works well. For the system to be truely bad, you'd have to be wrong on these points. Actually it does Einstein. If your MMR is gold 2 and you are platinum 4, they'll force you down until you're somewhere around gold 2 again. Until then, good luck being stuck with the losing team 9/10 times... and when you're back where you 'belong', you'll start winning a bit more and having actual 'random' queued matches. And for you to say 'what you are describing here is a perfectly working matchmaking system'. That's also wrong. It is not. As long as you try to FORCE a 50% winrate on people, it's not a properly working system. If you were to let it happen NATURALLY however, it would actually be a working system. Forcing a winrate down by matching him with garbage but against higher MMR does not mean 'a working system'. As I already mentioned in my post, you will always have people who live in a first world country and believe there is no world hunger. You are the person was talking about in my post. But hey, we all need that one moron who is willing to stay dumb in order to have people to clean my sewers. Thanks for keeping it clean down there {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
merunas (EUW)
: The only people that create these kinds of threads are low elo players, the boards are full of them, along with comments from all the other low elo players complaining about their teammates. Not claiming to be pro but premades don't have this huge magical advantage, their average elo is the exact same as yours, meaning one is most likely worse than everyone else in the lobby. Climbing isn't about this endless grind where you have a 50% winrate, never really improve and are completely dependant on teammates. I bet you would won a couple of those games if you didn't tilt or picked a champion you're more familiar with. This topic is pointless if you don't post evidence of your loss streak showing premades advantage.
> [{quoted}](name=JONXL,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=15w1sAz1,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-19T13:06:05.157+0000) > > The only people that create these kinds of threads are low elo players, the boards are full of them, along with comments from all the other low elo players complaining about their teammates. > > Not claiming to be pro but premades don't have this huge magical advantage, their average elo is the exact same as yours, meaning one is most likely worse than everyone else in the lobby. > > Climbing isn't about this endless grind where you have a 50% winrate, never really improve and are completely dependant on teammates. I bet you would won a couple of those games if you didn't tilt or picked a champion you're more familiar with. > > This topic is pointless if you don't post evidence of your loss streak showing premades advantage. Maybe you should watch twitch, where former pros (IWD and IMQTP) and challengers (hi im gosu) are complaining about this game and their premades :) Check, mate.
: Excellent morning with lol Loosing 8 games in a row!
Hello there! Remember when people say "riot isn't matchfixing"? Yeah they are actually do so. Take a look at the fact that they themselves (riot) confirmed that they will do anything to keep you around 50% winrate and above all: Take a look at the MMR system. Lower MMR = worse teammates guaranteed, so you definetely willl end up losing. I have since started to keep a little logbook, in which I noticed I either stomp a game completely or I end up being stomped (what most of the time is the case). And now people will say: You already started on the backfoot or some shit? No, not at all. I take dragons, push turrets, take heralds, gank much more, am ahead of the jungler, give up the kills to my laners, only to see them turn into 'godlike' people who refuse to group, but would rather keep on going 1v5 so they can make a 'great' play so everyone will say "omg you're so good". Reality however is: They keep on feeding 1v5, and I simply cannot do anything 1v5. So we end up losing. I had a winrate of about 60% by the time I reached platinum, had a huge KD difference between other junglers (positive) and had a huge overall objective control compared to other junglers of the same elo. Now, riot has punished me and I hover around 50%, win (usually a stomp, so there you go 'competitiveness') 1, but end up losing 2/3/4 games. Somehow I have not gotten demoted yet (I guess, praise the lord for that). People who simply refuse to believe the game has gotten worse are often people with the following excuses: - Where are you facts even though the boards are being flooded with bugs, complaints about consistently losing, and trollers and feeders. taking a deeper look into it, you often notice people in their team go 1/9/1 as in my team, basically inters and trollers, but when someone says he is consistently losing and is NOT enjoying the game whatsoever because of the constant losing and being blessed with the trollers, he ends up hearing 'You are just ranting where are you facts'. Funniest part would be: The "Did you know you win 33% more games if you're positive" is flawed into oblivion? I mean, really, where are the sources to confirm this 'fact' for that matter? - You are bad In the context of, you have to carry, even though we are in a COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT and the skill level should be about the same? - Carry yourself The above - People on the boards are just salty (or cry babies) people who got stomped in a match So the biggest part of the community is and A LOT of outsiders who straight up make fun of league are aswell. In case you missed out the point, this game is KNOWN to be toxic and have a worthless community. Garbage community, garbage game (full of bugs etc.). - I never encounter trollers or feeders Just because you are blessed to live in a first world country, doesn't mean people in Africa aren't dying of hunger. Take the blindfold off and see how many games are being trolled, inted, afked, while you enjoyed your 'one game without'. The fact that most games rather do have trollers and inters is pretty concerning to me. You'd usually want to say: Most of the games played have none, but once in a while you simply end up having one of those annoying guys. However in league it's different, it's: Usually you end up having inters, trollers, feeders, and once in a while, you have a 'decent' game. I mean, compare league to the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euy7zPm3ypM (MW2 lobby coms). For the people who have NOT played this game: - The games had far less trollers, inters, afks - The game was played seriously, no matter the rage you were giving your teammate whilst trying to win. - People CARED about becoming better and winning - Community was always open for improvement and was always trying to improve the game and actually cared about each other to a certain degree ----- Take a look at the comment section of the youtube video. People enjoyed talking crap to each other and no one cared. Not only that, but it was a great way to vent off some steam. In league however, anything you do or say is bannable. Therefore people abuse the poor programming skills of riot employees by simply not saying anything, but simply feed and troll until they lose. When someone loses his shit because you do so, they go ahead and report you. Troller goes unpunished and the guy who tried winning loses (even his account). I never heard in any game I played "it's just a game" and "it's for fun". These were sentences pulled out of a part of your body where the sun never shines. You played to win and along the way you ranted to steam off and to be able to concentrate. Now, in league you can mute these people, but I cannot mute inting, not caring, 'having fun' etc. can I? Every game I played I have noticed the following compared to league: - Community was toxic - Community didn't care about toxicity (unless straight up IP adresses would be thrown out or some stuff, an actual serious offence) - People played to improve and to win - People were always arguing how to improve the game (on the boards) - People enjoyed the game after all the above In league however, it's very diverse: - Most of the community is being fed up with the crap riot is pulling off - Community is toxic (in the sense of feeding and trolling) - Riot is ruling with an iron fist (whereas games before league made a huge impact on 'toxicity' simply didn't care) - Game is completely unbalanced and not playable (or even fun for that matter) - Boards are often to see who's dumb and close-minded (may it be the complainer or the 'defendant' of riot) Bottom line is: Riot is a dying company (as we can simply see by creating a new account and counting the 'smurfs', or just take a look at the queue times). It's reign is long gone and it is grabbing all the cash they can before going down. The quality of the game is poor, graphics are poor, they do not care about their community. All they truly see is money. I can relate to seeing money to a certain extend, but completely not caring and turning a blind eye to everything, ruling with an iron fist, refusing to draw a line at what's considered toxic and what not, this is just a recipe for disaster.
: Why is Garen getting a buff?
Because Garen obviously wasn't broken in the worlds patch (even though only crappy players played him, but people like to deny facts), he then got buffed even more, making him become perma banned, I believe into a nerf, and now the skins are coming. Easy marketing.
: That is the essense of League ranking system. The higher your division is, the more dump and stupid are your teammates. They think that if they have higher rank, that makes them better so they must be agressive all the time, and simply die under enemy tower. That is essentially EGO problem. The higher is your Elo, the higher is your Ego, and if you follow your Ego your plays will be worse. That is basically why we seen Silver/Gold players beating Diamonds etc etc (one guy did that for fun purposes for his YT channel, he was giving Silver players to play on Diamond elo).
> [{quoted}](name=galoisgroup,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kBEbeIPg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-13T14:06:21.237+0000) > > That is the essense of League ranking system. The higher your division is, the more dump and stupid are your teammates. They think that if they have higher rank, that makes them better so they must be agressive all the time, and simply die under enemy tower. That is essentially EGO problem. The higher is your Elo, the higher is your Ego, and if you follow your Ego your plays will be worse. That is basically why we seen Silver/Gold players beating Diamonds etc etc (one guy did that for fun purposes for his YT channel, he was giving Silver players to play on Diamond elo). Interesting comment. Any idea how I can prevent my team from having this 'ego' (I simply think they have been boosted)?
: > [{quoted}](name=Tmenov,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kBEbeIPg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-13T13:27:51.906+0000) > > In case you think you're smart and decide to look up the account from which I am posting, no. This is not the account I play on :) Because you are probably lying about what you say and you are scared that we look up your match history and point out the truth :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kBEbeIPg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T13:32:33.142+0000) > > Because you are probably lying about what you say and you are scared that we look up your match history and point out the truth :-) Great to know you just confirmed what I said :) Thanks :) But to totally demolish your useless comment, the reason I have not commented on that account, is rather because sore losers like you will always try to simply find an excuse to blame me, when my toplane is negative KDA (0/7/1), so is my mid, and my bot is completely afk. But now you are forced to simply do it on statistics. I have kept a record of my games, and right now I am about 20 games in, in which I have consistently seen feeders and braindeads in my team. With each division I go up, they only become worse. A prime example could also be the fact imqtpie basically running it down and not giving a shit about this garbage, full of buggs, full of trolls, no competitiveness, garbage graphics game... and I believe he is/was challenger? :)
Rioter Comments
Wannes (EUW)
: Let's give it a shot!
> [{quoted}](name=Wannes,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3JmGp0o6,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T06:50:04.353+0000) > > Let's give it a shot! what's your IGN?
Fineeh (EUNE)
: Starting new profile on different region.
and have the trash of NA come over with challenger MMR etc. so they can easily climb into challenger and push people out of GM etc?
: Whatever...it's aram
You mean literally the same shit that's happening in ranked?
Wannes (EUW)
: Love to.... but I must warn U, I am an Iron Sona main, so pretty useless 2 U I guess.... Allthough I play with higher-ups because we never lose lane.... ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Wannes,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3JmGp0o6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T18:38:18.773+0000) > > Love to.... but I must warn U, I am an Iron Sona main, so pretty useless 2 U I guess.... Allthough I play with higher-ups because we never lose lane.... ^^ idc what rank someone is, as long as they have skill. I have seen more silver players with skill then I have seen plats.
EpicJrX (EUW)
: Either the ranked game is broken or my account is cursed
Let me explain in riot asskissers terms: RioT DoEsn'T maKe MiStaKeS, iF YoU caN'T wIn iT's beCauSe yOu DeseRvE tHis Elo but on a serious note, I am having the same struggles. I dunno what your elo is, but I am looking for a decent player to duo with. No idea whether you're interested?
Wannes (EUW)
: I have that experience as well, Ranked shows more AFK and trolling than Normals. There is one way to get over that: climb. If U ever decide to go EUW servers I am happy to duo with U.
> [{quoted}](name=Wannes,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3JmGp0o6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-30T12:54:51.364+0000) > > I have that experience as well, Ranked shows more AFK and trolling than Normals. There is one way to get over that: climb. If U ever decide to go EUW servers I am happy to duo with U. duo with me daddy. I have the same problems. hit me up with your IGN and i'll add u. I am hardstuck platinum because of trash players.
: Is anyone still enjoying this game
No. Stopped enjoying years ago. I play to kill time and waste it.
Bunio05 (EUW)
: Riot just banned streamer without any stated reason, or email about his punishment
Riot can ban any account at any given time without having to give any info (FYI).
: and once again inters on my team
BBXSoul (EUW)
: I like toplane but I can't even play before we lose the game
Welcome to this amazing game, where competitive games are not competitive at all. they're rather a playing field such as normals. Enjoy being demoted.
: I have a Trojan on my computer! Help?
Ignore whatever everyone says. 3 things you should do: 1) Format. 2) format again (in case for some apparent reason some files remained of the virus) 3) install bitdefender and stop wasting time and money on those weird anti-viruses
Kalm an (EUW)
: Permaban for use of prohibited third-party software
: START BALANCING RANKED AND PVP MATCHMAKING IN GENERAL
this game is mother%%%%ing boosted lmao.. I just played a game, in which my platinum team went on a feeding spree like they were jesus feeding africa
Rioter Comments
Feathermane (EUNE)
: When you throw your first two games with bad picks, you probably don't even feel like trying in game 3. If they were serious about winning, they should have started game 1 with a serious comp, and not handicap themselves. How come KR and CH teams never come out with any 'original' and '4fun' comps? Always the most meta OP champs you can get and a straightforward strat every game and that's it. Your chances grow a lot when you don't start every best of 5 a game or two down.
> [{quoted}](name=Feathermane,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=s52s8nIx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-10T15:58:50.674+0000) > > When you throw your first two games with bad picks, you probably don't even feel like trying in game 3. If they were serious about winning, they should have started game 1 with a serious comp, and not handicap themselves. How come KR and CH teams never come out with any 'original' and '4fun' comps? Always the most meta OP champs you can get and a straightforward strat every game and that's it. Your chances grow a lot when you don't start every best of 5 a game or two down. According to snowflake asskissers of riot there isn't such thing called 'broken' (let alone something called a meta, what else could a meta be lmao). You are just salty because your team got stomped. If you don't like what I am saying, you should take it to the asskissers.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Tmenov

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion