Eambo (EUW)
: We're continuing to work on it - while things are a little better this evening we want to obviously avoid a full platform outage as yesterday - we saw the loads creeping up and some negative impact so we disabled missions proactively and are working on further optimisations. Once we're comfortable with the changes and the load on the service, we will re-enable.
Thanks for the update. Will there be a compensation for the not available First-Win-Missions?
Eambo (EUW)
: [RESOLVED] [EUNE/EUW] 08-02-18 - Platform Issues
No Mission tab for me either... still hoping to complete my first mission and enough time to complete the other ones. Missing almost 3 days of playtime now.
Verdaloth (EUW)
: [Known Issues and FAQ's] Preseason and End of Season
Hi! I was wondering what kind of Boost is in the Starter Bundle. I've never picked it up and now would be a good time for a booster. Previously there was a 10 win Exp and 4 win Ip booster, how long is it now?
Mada (EUW)
: This is just a warning. You get that if you get reported many times. If you did something actually bad, you will get some kind of punishment like low prio queue or chat restriction or something like that. If you only got the warning, it doesn't mean anything except that people have reported you.
>You get that if you get reported many times. As in 1-5 reports or even more? Thanks for your answer.
Rioter Comments
Akiwise (EUW)
: Hey, unfortunately I've had to update the survey so I'm afraid not.
Cosantoir (EUW)
: Thanks for the feedback guys, I have wardscored everyone I played with in the past 4 games and honestly I think I might try to play evelyn jungle when its free. so few wards seem to go down let alone pink's. CS wise I know I am not great at CS'ing. I know the oul cs for 20 min try get to 180 but actually what do you do to try improve?
For me learning wave management helped improving my CS drastically. I think it's especially useful on top/bot lane, since you can farm really save while being very close to your turret. So here are some tips: * Read through [this guide on reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jj6pf/a_series_in_creep_wave_management_the_even_minion/) (3 articles in total) it will give you a decent understanding how minion waves work and when which lane will push Make use of that knowledge: 1. Try to always push out the lane before you go back (your minions die to enemy turret). This will make the enemy wave (and your lane opponent) push towards your tower and in almost all cases you are back before the enemy minions reach your tower and you don't miss any farm plus an easy freeze is set up 2. Freeze the lane: When the enemy wave is approaching, tank the minions for a little while so they don't enter turret range and wait for your minions to arrive, then walk back and let the minions fight each other. The hard part begins: Equal out the waves. Since there are more enemy minions than allied, you need to keep the waves even or they will push into your tower and die. Try to keep the number of caster and melee minions equal as well as the damage your lane opponent deals to the wave. Beside that, only take last hits, don't damage the minions if not necessary. 3. How to brake a freeze: Hard push your minions into the tower. When your minions start to take damage from the enemy turret, the lane will reset (both minion waves meet in the middle of the lane). 4. Set up a freeze without previous lane push: If the waves are equal and you want the enemy minions to push towards you, take the first 3 melee minion's aggro before they reach your wave. This causes the enemy melee minions to focus a single target and the wave will push towards you. 5. Initiate slow push (works best when at least 1 tower on either side is destroyed): This will create the huge wave you sometimes see pushing towards your towers. Simply kill the 3 caster minions when the minions meet on your half of the map. Now your minions will slowly push towards the enemy base and the wave will grow bigger and bigger until an enemy champion or tower kills them. Use this to create pressure on one side of the map so you can take objectives somewhere else. 6. If you do #5, make sure you grab all the minions when they push back. Usually, when the slow push is broken, the enemy minions will start slow pushing towards your base. Make sure you clear the wave before they destroy your turrets. This will give you free time to group up for objectives and you still grab a decent amount of CS. [Here is an example.](http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2336949504/30725628?tab=overview) Note that Vayne did not know how to deal with a lane freeze and she didn't grab the huge waves created with slow push. She either lost them to towers or somebody else cleared them. This was an easy CS lead for me over her (I played Sivir). Talking about Sivir, for good wave management a good wave clear is important, so pick a champion with that qualities for an easy time. My tips for warding (also as non-support): 1. You have spare gold (not enough to buy something for your next big item, but still 50-200g). Spend it on potions, (pink-)wards or a trinket upgrade. 2. Use the potions whenever a fight seems to start, this will regenerate health while you fight and can give you a little advantage to win extended fights. Also use your potions when eg. Dragon spawns soon and you are not full HP. 3. Warding: I main support since S3, so warding was always important for me. If you want to up your ward-numbers, try to make it a habit to ward every bush in key locations whenever you have a spare ward. Examples: 1. Laning-phase, i play top on red side. I want to split push. Look at the minimap: Vision is missing in tri-bush, river and enemy jungle. Go, ward (and don't get caught), push your lane. Keep an eye on your wards! They are worth nothing if you don't check the minimap constantly. 2. I'm on my way to mid lane, drake spawns in ~1.5 minutes, drop wards on your way. 3. You siege mid, first thing you do: ward flanks. Hope those tips help you on your journey to Gold!
Akiwise (EUW)
: Riot Points giveaway - Help with my investigation for your chance to win!
Hey, I already completed the survey before you implemented the giveaway, will i still be eligible?
YXY (EUW)
: enemy summoners timers in tab list ?
I don't really see a problem with implementing a feature like this. It would be bad if they were automated, but considering that some people don't even bother looking at the TAB-screen for items, farm etc. it would be a cool idea. For me it would be enough if the icon shows if the spell is on CD or not, so the exact time needs to be written down or something (would be automated though).
: Champ select bug
Hovering over another Champion let's the portrait disappear for me (before entering Mastery Screen ofc.). That bug should be fixed though. Maybe try to include the necessary information from [this sticky thread](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/suggestions-bug-reports-en/RHE75wAz-suggestions-bug-reports-forum). Good Luck on the Rift!
: Tags for Champions
This definitely helps when you have almost all of the Champions. Good suggestion, up voted!
Glasdir (EUW)
: Silver II
Congratulations! I wanted to get Gold last season but i didn't make it. The luck was with me this year though and i made it to Gold in only 26 games :D Good luck on your way to Gold as well!
puffer (EUW)
: (Games) LeagueSmiter - Great LoL based Android App on Google Play?
Hey, I'm testing the game over the next few days and update here (if I don't forget). Little suggestion: The google-play page for your App is written in Hungarian, would be cool to have the description in English (so i can read it xD).
: OG, SKT, EDG, KT gief points ples I'm at 44 points what do I get
You can check the rewards [here](http://pickem.euw.lolesports.com/en-GB#how-to-play) :)
TTekkers (EUW)
: I missed last day of groups
All Fnatic games are worth watching as well as AHQ vs C9
Rioter Comments
linezof (EUW)
: I install LOLReplay but then i uninstall it and then redownload LoL but nothing happened I think yes because when i play games like CiV5 or Star Wars online it didn't give any problem Yes i use the internal graphic card but until one week ago it was all fine It Was the first thing I've done (I check the game crashing page) but none of the solutions have worked
As far as I am informed, LoL Replay (from leaguereplays.com) causes a lot of issues for many users. I'd try a clean uninstall (maybe after reinstalling it), also take note that the provided uninstall.exe may not always remove everything from your computer (registry etc.). You should find plenty of guides on how to perform a clean uninstall on google. If you are still looking for a replay system, you could use the Record function from op.gg :)
CLNinja (EUW)
: He falls off-pf ahahaha...You're kidding right? Draven has no weakness.
Please not the decrease in his winrate for game length by ~2.5% [(Champion.gg link)](http://champion.gg/champion/Draven). As example, [here](http://champion.gg/champion/Riven) are Riven's statistics (another snowball Champ).
GR1FFO (EUW)
: Thank you for the explanation and link :) seems silly to me to have an elo system like this punish you for what it thinks your skill is to what your matches won are. thanks for the champion.gg tip looks great, the sites I have been going to are nowhere near as comprehensive :) Must say its a bit of a devastating blow to find the system believes I'm significantly lower skilled than Bronze 4 >.< theres only one bloomin teir lower for goodness sake just how rubbish am I?!?
Well, i don't know for sure if your MMR causes that, it's just what it says on that support page, there may be other reasons. If i think about it, your MMR can't be significantly lower, since even when you loose against lower ranked players (1 Division lower) that shouldn't reduce your MMR so heavily. However, personally, I've never been in Bronze IV, i started in Bronze I (after not touching ranked games for quite some time, only normals and i played with friends so i learned some stuff early) so i don't really know what the usual LP gain is. If you think you are treated unfair, maybe you should consider writing a support ticket, perhaps that provides a better explanation or even a bug is discovered. I mean, if i win a ranked game (started Silver I this season, now Gold V) I get ~20-25 LP and only loose 12-18 LP when the game is lost. It's fair to reduce the gained LP and raise the lost LP for higher tiers, but definitely not for Bronze. Maybe Riot wants to prevent players from climbing too fast from a win streak (imagine you gain 40-50 LP for a win, you would be Silver in no time) But how it is right now is just really unfair in my eyes. Maybe someone from Riot or someone with more experience on that topic can comment. Since you liked Champion.gg, here are some of my favorite sites and tools when it comes to LoL (this isn't supposed to be any promotion, just my personal favorites): * op.gg: Website, provides in-depth summoner stats * lolking.net: Website, provides summoner stats and guides for champions as well as some other nifty stuff (3D model viewer, weekly giveaways etc.) * surrenderat20.net: Website, all the latest LoL-related news on one page, "Red Post collections" that summarizes posts from Rioters all over the internet * ScrapComputer: YouTube Channel with VERY detailed guides on champions, tactics and tips to improve your gameplay * Phylol: YouTube Channel with guides, tips and tricks around LoL * Phreak: YouTube channel: VERY good guide on Runes and masteries (i use these myself) and some gameplay * Championify: Tool that creates in game Item-Sets from Champion.gg along with some useful information (skill order, most frequently build and highest win rate items). Very good if you are unsure what's good to buy/skill etc. This is a 3rd party program, that only creates custom item sets and saves them in your LoL Client. Creating those item sets and implementing them is officially supported by Riot [see here](https://developer.riotgames.com/docs/item-sets)). If you have any concerns please do NOT use this, Riot doesn't like 3rd party programs that give you an unfair advantage, stated [here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/bm6LA7EG-reminder-third-party-applications)). I use this since patch 5.15 without problems. If you have any questions regarding the game, strategies or whatever you have on your mind, please feel free to ask or add me in game. Good luck on the Rift!
Eugenìka (EUW)
: Player behaviour punishment reset?
I think i read it somewhere that you will drop onto a lower tier of punishment when not reported for a long time, but i can't promise anything since i can't find where i read it (probably on surrender@20 in some Red Post collection, they are pretty long though). However, I found this on the [Player Behavior Forum](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/4rVjjdEA-upcoming-upgrades-to-chat-restrictions) (6th Rioter comment): >Ymir: >Over time if you've shown reform it will potentially ease up and we'll be following this over time. >Prevention is the best cure though. We want to ensure reform happens but the best case is to never hit that stage. It's a great time to aim for that right now with restrictions having been reset.
GR1FFO (EUW)
: How does LP work?
Here is an extract from [Riot's Support Page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h2): >WHAT DETERMINES HOW MANY LEAGUE POINTS I GAIN FROM WINNING A MATCH? >There is only one factor that affects the amount of LP you get: the perceived difficulty of the match, which is based on the MMR difference between the two teams. Being a part of a duo, kill/death ratios, and other statistics does not affect your LP gain. >WHY DOES EVERYONE EARN DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF LEAGUE POINTS? >If your MMR is significantly lower than where the system believes you should be for the division you are in, then your LP gains will be reduced and LP loss will be increased. Alternatively, if your MMR is significantly higher compared to the average your current tier or division, you will gain more LP and lose less. You may even skip promotion series or advance multiple tiers if your MMR significantly outweighs your league. The 2nd part should answer your question. The linked article is quite informative for (new) players, so i suggest you read through it once, it clears up a lot of the aspects for ranked queue. Little tip to climb: Watch some guides on YouTube or other LoL-based sites (Champion.gg is my go-to page, more statistic based, but gives a nice insight on what is good for your champ). Also, gameplay videos are really helpful on they way to mastering the game or specific roles. Good luck on the Rift!
linezof (EUW)
: Champion Loading screen took the all game
Hi. 1. What did you change on your system that may cause your problem? (installed programs etc.) 2. Are your temperatures okay (CPU & maybe GPU, see 3)? 3. Do you use the internal Graphics Card in your CPU? That thing caused a whole lot of problems for me until i got my GTX 660 Ti. 4. If you haven't already, take a look at [Riot's Support Page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) regarding technical issues, you might find something useful. Good luck!
: Guys i have a question for all of you.
Neither, AP doesn't scale with a single one of either Zed's or Vayne's spells :D Its literally wasted gold (except for some auras maybe)
Raentwo (EUW)
: How do I win when my team completely ignores me?
Sorry to hear that. The thing with solo-Q is that you don't have much impact on what your team is doing. Keep trying to direct your team in (from your opinion) the right direction. In my experience people tend to respond better to pings than to chat, don't go overboard with spam-ping though. Good luck on the Rift!
fyre (EUW)
: PING Test from WITHIN the LoL Client?
Hey, i had a similar problem and found [This thread](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/c93Nx0LF-pingtest-using-batch-file). It's not within the Client, but easy to use (Double Click a file on Desktop)! Otherwise, implementing a client ping-test before you enter queue would be very helpful indeed. Hope it helps!
Jannas Bro (EUNE)
: Tahm prevented me from fighting
Sorry to hear that. However, Tahm's ability to eat his teammates (when they are low on HP of course) is one of his greatest strengths. It's a probably a good idea to report players if they negatively impact your experience massively. But make sure it was their intention! Maybe he wasn't so comfortable with Tahm and just wanted to help or simply made a bad decision or miss clicked. Good luck on the Rift!
Pentium2 (EUNE)
: You should have gone with 6 IE, that is more raw AD.
Nope, both [BT](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bloodthirster) and [IE](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity_Edge) provide 80 raw AD.
: And that's why Draven needs a buff. Dragon&Baron buff, 4 IE, 2 BT and just 2,5k crit? In League of Draven? That's not enough to one shot non-Dravens!
Not really, this is a late-game Draven. His strength is in his early DMG-spike and snowball potential. Of course he falls of late, if not he wouldn't have a weakness.
Ebola san (EUNE)
: Jinx doesn't deal more damage than draven lol. not on a single target
That's why i said AOE-Crit. If i want do burst down single targets i'll play assassins. Btw, if Draven falls off early he's pretty much useless unless he powerfarms back up (which is pretty hard if your team doesn't do incredibly well without ADC). Jinx is a much safer pick, give her IE and some AS and she wrecks.
: Next patch
It should hit live pretty soon. I think sometime next week.
Katàna (EUNE)
: Championship skins
Seems to be until 5th of November. [Source](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/welcome-worlds-shop)
: Draven needs a buff!
{{champion:222}} deals more DMG with AOE-Crit Rockets :P
DraskoGames (EUNE)
: SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT RANKED
>What is Decay? >If you are in Platinum or Diamond, after 28 days of inactivity in a particular ranked queue, a couple things will happen. First, you’ll be hidden from the standings in your league. You will also lose LP depending on your current tier. Every seven days thereafter, you’ll lose LP until you play a match in that queue. >In the Master and Challenger tier, players in Solo queue will decay after becoming inactive for 10 days; this is to ensure only the top active players are being showcased. In Ranked Team play, decay will occur after 28 days. >The number of LP lost following each period of decay is shown below: >Master & Challenger: 250 Diamond: 50 Platinum: 35 If you fall at or below zero LP as a result of decay, you’ll be placed into the next lowest division. If you’re already in division V of your tier, you’ll fall into the next tier down (for example, Platinum V to Gold I.). Tl;dr: don’t take a break from ranked for too long. :) >Decay does not occur for players in Bronze, Silver, and Gold. From [Riot Support Page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ)
Jappa (EUW)
: Okay, I have tried every thing on Riot Support's YouTube page. I feel like I have come closer to the solution somehow. Now I CAN connect to the chat service, I can connect to the store, I can get into champ select but when it says: "Prepare Yourselves! The battle is about to begin..." I get stuck there and get an unknown error. All in all, I still cant play {{champion:32}}
Did you repair your client during the previous process? Unknown Error doesn't seem to be network related.
: It would be fairly easy for Riot to implement report feedback like valve has **how about this:** * "3 cheaters got banned due to your reports, thanks for your help to keep this community clean" * "2 players are not barred fromruining other peoples ranked because of their recent afking which you reported" * "this guy [link] you reported was, according to trobunal votes, not toxic, if you think he should be investigated anyway, click here" * "you cannot report any additional players for 2 weeks since you did too many trivial reports"
Riot implemented something in that direction. I think you get a notification if some of your reports get someone punished (as far as i read it here on the forums). Maybe they got more stuff like that up their sleeve?
BenasBr (EUW)
: Yes i checked them before i made this post.
Oh okay, just seemed a bit weird that u checked all the ideas in 2 minutes :D I'm out of ideas so far, maybe do some research on Google for example specific issues with your Hardware and LoL and maybe find some other solutions.
BenasBr (EUW)
: Didnt help.. :/ Dam i hate this. I understand when my fps drops in teamfights but when im farming in lane..
Did u try the all solutions on the support page?
Ghorshak (EUNE)
: OK, you were right with the stun. But you can see that Darius did no damage on his Q after flashing too.
That's what i meant what they need to fix :P >But clearly, this has to be fixed.
: Help
It's been some time since i installed LoL, but as far as i know the client you download from the website isn't so big. If you got the launcher, closing it won't make you lose any download-progress though.
Axelney (EUW)
: Apparently I am unwillingly dropping people's connection
Oh wow, i didn't experience so many AFK's so far, just 1 or 2 in ~20 games for me. Best advice i can give is to keep reporting every AFK you encounter and hope LeaverBuster punishes them.
Light Show (EUNE)
: Anyone else got this problem?
Hmm i didn't experience any problem like that. Could be a problem with the different particles, maybe try to repair your client?
tumppi25 (EUNE)
: One of the worst feelings
I know this too well... I'm not really good on ADC but really love to play that role. You get out of laning phase with a decent CS lead and 1 or 2 kills and realize, your team doesn't need you at all {{item:3070}} But anyway, getting carried is better than losing your advantage due to fed enemies you didn't lane against.
: just riot things
Sorry to hear that you are so frustrated with Fizz. Maybe check [this out](http://www.lolcounter.com/champions/fizz) for some tips on how to play against him. Good Luck on the Rift!
BenasBr (EUW)
: Fps problems
Some stuff that helped me get rid of FPS-Drops: * Set Energy Management on your Windows options on max. performance * Disable V-Sync and FPS cap in your ingame-options * Close unnecessary background programs that consume resources * Take a look on [Riot's support page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-troubleshooting) for some possible solutions
temres (EUNE)
: Who should i buy :D :D
It sounds like you haven't played assassins yet so i assume you play somewhere on Bronze-Gold level. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't play Talon or Zed on a regular basis myself, but here is some advice: {{champion:238}} : Probably harder to master since managing your shadows is really important and maximizes your effectiveness. However, if you main him his potential and advantage against less experienced players is bigger than Talon's. Is more fun to play than Talon for me. {{champion:91}} : Easier for first timers, due to his kit. Note that he is easier to counter than Zed by people who have some knowledge on his kit. General advice for assassins: It is very important to know when to go in in teamfights. You can't just jump into 5 people and expect to kill someone and get out alive (if you are not incredibly fed). It is your job, to catch rather squishy targets out of position and kill them as fast as possible and get out alive after that. You are countered by hard CC and you are rather squishy, so think about whom to focus and who could disrupt your combo before you go in. Have fun!
Almighty (EUNE)
: /All chat should be disabled permanently!
I think disabling /All chat isn't the solution to flaming and distraction. League is supposed to be fun in the first place, it's a game. And if writing **positive** stuff on all chat provides fun/joy or just a good feeling for some people, all chat has it's right to stay in the game. And that's the case for me. I write "wow gj" on all chat if that enemy AP-Nasus on Aram uses his snowball and kills 4 of my low-life teammates by popping his E on him and get a positive reaction. That's fun. Also, League is aimed to be a game with friendly interactions with other players, disabling all chat would be a big set back for that goal. And please, don't blame the system for people abusing it, blame the people. It's the same with pings. Some people abuse it and annoy other people with it, but pings existing isn't the problem here. If a player abuses all chat, report them. Don't "blame" the existence of the chat for that.
Jappa (EUW)
: Could reducing the distance really make a difference between not being able to connect to PvP.net or being able to? I would say its some sort of software issue since I can connect to the game, log in, get in the lobby but thats it, it wont connect to the chat either. I dont think I have any sort of anti-virus installed right now, but I guess it could be firewall, since that's standard, right? The weirdest thing to me is that when I use TunnelBear, it works everytime. Just played another game with it but like I said, very high ping/lagg. Thanks for your reply!
Well, i had some weird experiences with my WLan-Network and testing it out won't harm you, it's up to you to try it though. I think the thing with TunnelBear is, that it directs your normal connection over different ports/servers that (maybe) are not blocked by your firewall. Try to whitelist the League Client and the running game itself (if possible) in your Windows Firewall settings. Also try to list your WLan as Safe Network/Home network (not exactly sure what it is called in English), that caused some problems for me on other games. Did the Riot Support Page offer any solutions?
Ghorshak (EUNE)
: Oh, just right now I see it again durig LCS game World Championship H2K vs SKT. After Darius did no damage on his Q after Flash the game is stopped. This match is right now.
Didn't they say it was something with Renekton's stun? But clearly, this has to be fixed.
Katàna (EUNE)
: question about demote/mmr
Take a look [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h7), that's an informative article about Demotion and Decay on Riot's Support Page.
Jappa (EUW)
: Can't connect to PvP.net without TunnelBear
Best thing i can suggest is taking a look on the [Riot Support Page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) regarding Network issues. Could be a simple firewall/ anti-virus software problem. There is also the possibility, that your new Laptop's network/WLan card isn't as good as your old computer's. Did you try reducing the distance between Laptop and Router and removing anything that could disturb your WLan?
Show more

Tomok2404

Level 168 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion