: > [{quoted}](name=Train bud,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5riGqspz,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-07T19:19:19.211+0000) >and now she is being played Jungle, where she was never intended to be played That's why league was so much fun before all the changes, you could play any champion you wanted, anywhere you wanted with the right runes/masteries. That's what I miss most about league.
You can play taliyah casually in jungle, but when people in challenger are playing it in jungle competitively then there's clearly a mishap
: > Before you say I dont know what I am on about... > > http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Train+bud I don't wanna sound like a d1ck, but you're playing ranked since 4 years, and you're still gold, with over 300 games. Again, I'm not ranting, but I feel that you're giving yourself a little to much credit. About the changes, a month ago if you remember the famous "hashinshin quote - throw another rock", symbolized the fact that the said champion had a near 100% pick/ban rate in high ELO (hashinshin high elo - lol , yea yea, we get it. ) She was busted, needed either to be gutted, or changed. They chose the latter. She's still pretty busted, but in the jungle now. About kha, I can tell you, I play kha in mid dia ELO. He was absolutely busted, and had no counter play, if he snowballed some early kills. Reverting him to his old R evolve, made people chose my preferred. old playstyle- the Q evolve, for higher dueling potential. The champ's still good, you just need to adapt. About ADC changes, I'm happy to see, that an ADC doesn't 2shot me in late with 2600 gold worth 2x core items, and lifesteal half of my burst from an auto on the scuttler. ADC was obnoxious, it says nowhere that the class has to deal the most damage.
You make good points, thanks for holding me accountable I am a hard stuck
Rioter Comments
: The death of league of legends
The game is too refreshing to die, and is too popular, player behaviour isnt enough to drive away ever player Even esports will bring further interest to the game as more people watch it each year with league being the dominant driving force
Arammus (EUW)
: shoutouts to "ChinaG" for being the most honorable enemy this entire season!
THIS IS HILLARIOUS HAHAHAHA Just summaries some of the mentally people who play this game has
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fajerk (EUW)
: In a case that you are looking for more assassin than ADC style, BC is good option. Especially if you combine it with Death's Dance, you get nice burst damage and early Q evolve. In such games I also tend to run electrocute. However it is more assassin than adc gameplay, even tho you may follow it up with some AS items to get some dps later on, I would not bother with any crit at that point. Warrior Kai'Sa jungle with electrocute, BC and Death's Dance feels pretty good, especially if enemy has no tanks.
Damn that’s crazy, the game I played I was jumping a draven of all carries and he couldn’t outtrade me if I just barrelled it down for him, the build is generally for armor shred too
Rioter Comments
Arnoter (EUW)
: I just got called "Autistic" for playing Brand Support..
The only reason people think its okay to call one another autistic is because people who are actually autistic aren't socially conscience enough to be offended and speak against it, this should be bannable if it is meant to be aggressive/negative towards someone
Bloopar (EUW)
: Riot is too busy chasing people who used their keyboard to write "please intentionally shorten your lifespan" in 3 letters.
This is true I said it sarcastically to a full premade, all of which I have met and known personally for three years. Got 14 day ban for extreme negative behaviour yet these are the people who are actually ruining peoples games Then they just dance around the fact they're wrong when you send the ticket :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Train bud,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AL09iwot,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-08T17:29:06.492+0000) > > No. I already debated this with them for a week. I can give you the whole chat log but what I said above was the most offensive (ish) thing I said besides %%%, which was sarcastic and aimed at people in my discord and no one in particular Why not just say it over Discord?
Was muted to annoy my friends ahahah, didn’t think riot would involve themselves, they don’t like it when I’m muted
: > [{quoted}](name=Train bud,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AL09iwot,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-08T17:29:06.492+0000) > > No. I already debated this with them for a week. I can give you the whole chat log but what I said above was the most offensive (ish) thing I said besides %%%, which was sarcastic and aimed at people in my discord and no one in particular > > They don’t really care when I tried to explain it to them they just vaguely told me I was toxic regardless so I can’t be bothered to argue it anymore I just don’t want to lose the account after 3 and a half years You cant reason with the robots, league is catered for sensitive infants. As the previous guy said ive played several other games too over the years everyone had flame,trash talk etc no one cared and none even slightly compares to league community. Then if they did reason with one they would be admitting the system is flawed which ofcourse wont happen. Lets not forget inters trollers ragequitters can pretty much run free if they are clever about it.
> [{quoted}](name=ianFarrell,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AL09iwot,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T08:31:01.657+0000) > > You cant reason with the robots, league is catered for sensitive infants. As the previous guy said ive played several other games too over the years everyone had flame,trash talk etc no one cared and none even slightly compares to league community. > > Then if they did reason with one they would be admitting the system is flawed which ofcourse wont happen. > > Lets not forget inters trollers ragequitters can pretty much run free if they are clever about it. Like I said I would totally understand if I had used it around a third party I didn't know or as a genuine death wish but I am tired of talking about why i was banned tbh, I just want to make sure I don't lose my account when there is, as you said, inters trollers and rage quitters that can pretty much run free And flamers if they avoid trigger words from what it seems... such a bad way of measuring
: this is something different, you cant take directly action for something your character says, but what you write in chat is your responsability. So even if a champ would say at random times "punish those who have no skill" i would be okay with that, cause this is how the character is. Draven? He is an asshole, but he has swag. Akali, yeah, ass-asin XD But the summoner should be in control with his emotions ^^ i know holding back rage isnt easy for everyone, but even i try o.o
So if I tell the other team they have no skill, I shouldn’t be concerned if I am being offensive, as long as I had swag?
: And fizz says "feeding time", so what? They arent saying it in chat therefore its not toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Korean Fanboi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEH6FcHZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-08T14:17:15.763+0000) > > And fizz says "feeding time", so what? They arent saying it in chat therefore its not toxic. BRUH That seems so silly to say. Obviously suggests that this is appropriate for players
RallerenP (EUW)
: If that's the case you should contact support and explain the situation. No matter if you get the punishment removed it's important that Riot looks into this. The system should punish you according to who you offended, not necessarily how offensive you are. Though still find it hard to believe that you were reported for saying that, but I guess it's not out of the question.
No. I already debated this with them for a week. I can give you the whole chat log but what I said above was the most offensive (ish) thing I said besides %%%, which was sarcastic and aimed at people in my discord and no one in particular They don’t really care when I tried to explain it to them they just vaguely told me I was toxic regardless so I can’t be bothered to argue it anymore I just don’t want to lose the account after 3 and a half years
RallerenP (EUW)
: If you were full premade and you didn't say anything offensive in all chat it means that one of your friends got you punished. You can only ever get punished if you are reported.
No the enemy team reported me I’m pretty sure because I claimed that rengar was a meta slave pick and in turn the system picked up the fact I said %%% and just assumes I was using it as a genuine death wish
Rioter Comments
: > but he is the true definition of an evil genius, a genius wouldn't declare war on russia while fighting against the muricans. he's as much of a war genius as Voldemort
I admit, he did fall off and tearing the fight between the eastern and western borders was one of his biggest mistakes
: Yes, indeed. But I do not really see the difference between being hacked and info being leaked. In the end, it is the same. When a website is hacked and its database in which your account with the same credentials as LoL is leaked, or when you download a virus (e.g.: keylogger) and you get hacked that way, in both cases you have yourself to blame. But don't you think that those people deserve a second chance? By experiencing this, I have learned that you really have to secure all of your accounts. This is the kind of behaviour that can easily change. Some people who are permanently banned for toxicity do get unbanned, but it is harder to become a friendly person when you are toxic.
Its poor the recent support team, super vague no matter how constructive and precise you are
: Discussion him is not bannable. There is positiv stuff to say about him, stuff like building up a great industry in germany and building infrastructur with the autobahn, but you should probably always realize that you cant end on a good note. Everything he did was either to increase his power, for advantages in the war or just straight up inhumane.
Hitler was a monstrosity and he truly lived up to the name of an anti-christ, he has made an horrendous mark on history but there is no denying the way he turned around his economy and gained his power. Sounds like I am praising him but he is the true definition of an evil genius, its a shame we don't have anyone of that caliber leading a country today with a genuinely good heart
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I didn't get reported for my "friendly banter", no one reported me for my sarcasm and I was with a full premade, who all of which I knew personally for at least 3 years They were all so baffled by the fact I got reported they (stupidly so, I admit) decided to directly quote me in their next games in all chat just to see if they would get the same punishment They did. Of course.
: Not always. The %%%% ryze in my last game told me to kill myself and is still playing.
> Not always. The %%%% ryze in my last game told me to kill myself and is still playing. I said it sarcastically to my full premade team cos I was muted in chat and there was no way I could have offended any third party and there was no genuine intent to be aggressive I get my account back in just over 5 days. :)))))))
Ludoteca (EUNE)
: u just understood me in every word i said ur a legend, finally someone thats understands some basics, i used to have more fun 3 years ago when u couldnt in anyway 1 shot anyone even adcs, hp bars now are almost deleted goes from yellow or green to red in 0.01 s which is insane, i just miss the old lol
This is gibberish The reason fizz does so much Hp is because he is a high risk high reward champion and has kill pressure over many other midlaners He is sitting at a 51.87% win rate and why I agree he might need some tweaks this patch fundamentally speaking he is not broken They don't try to make their champions broken but there are obviously champions that are more rewarding for those that don't have a great understanding of the game, why do you think riot goes through their lengths of bringing out new changes all the time, its to fix the unbalanced aspects of the game but also to make the game feel fresh You have to destroy fizz in lane so he doesn't have the hp/resources to all in you , if you're a control mage you should be making sure he can't all in you For example when I play mid I play {{champion:163}} , 98 of my ranked games have been on this champion so when I come against a fizz I will try to play the lane in ways that avoid an all in from him For instance, one of fizz's weakness early is that I can shove him under tower due to my better wave clear and range advantage, with better mid control you can choose to harass him off farm and look for different advantages, so on taliyah I may look for a roam since that's what taliyah is good where as with fizz has to be more picky Fizz has kill pressure but that's it
: Care to elaborate, instead of rudely calling something a lie and expecting people to believe you?
How can a machine look at human behavior better than a human, even if it picks up words it won't necessarily understand the context or why something was said Also it doesn't matter about patterns, say one ban able worthy thing in chat you're gone, I learnt this the hard way While I agree its faster than humans, of course it is, it is not accurate I hope you can agree with some of what I said
Shukr4n (EUW)
: u cant be sarcastic in a chat u cant be sarcastic using toxic words. sorry
No need to apologies I know now
iSneez (EUNE)
: Because there's not yet a reliable voice recognition system and they can't filter voice chat they make voice chat just for premades. Because of toxicity in game will be terrible in soloq anyway. About punishment from text chat. 1) I call somebody stupid or idiot from time to time as a response to their flame, I get angry some time, but never chat for 40 min constant abusing my team, and constant nagging, inform some time the player that I will report him but not 100x times just one time or I warn somebody that his toxic, I say 1-2 things and then stop 2) I lose games with score like 0-15, 1-17 and so on 3) i picked non meta picks and non meta builds because i was sure they work some time they did some time they didn't 4) i sometime inform players that i wil mute them and i do, but not 100x times and still reply, I just say i wil mute oyu and mute him and never replay 5) i played for 2 weeks about 95% of my games on full mute all my team so 0 communication from my part, of course i join fights and objectives and I ping ss and write ss in chat i just don't see the team pings but I have good warding and map awareness 6) I ever offended some player that are clearly incredible stupid after they make stupid plays then blame others, and I say , "wow I can't believe you manage to turn on your pc, i think your life it's so easy to be so stupid " but that's it i don't overdo it and not talk all game All the above were only rank games, and clearly i'm not 100% tilt proof or 0 toxicity, but I don't start the negativity, I don't continue it for 30 min, i don't blame constant my team, i don't beg for reports, i don't blackmail that i'll go afk, i don't intentional feed (even if im 0-15 it into intentional), I don't go afk, i don't speak with enemy about my team, i don't constant shame a player. And I got no warning, no chat ban , no other sort of punishments. So I may be extremely lucky or the players that get punished are EXTREMELY toxic and do it over and over for many games.
points 1 and 4 are me > And I got no warning, no chat ban , no other sort of punishments. So I may be extremely lucky or the players that get punished are EXTREMELY toxic and do it over and over for many games. But I got punished for saying %%% sarcastically in chat to my premade team with no prior history, so I can't explain much of that for you I'm afraid
Smerk (EUW)
: Current implementation is already on PBE, you can't join unless you're in premade group
I suppose that's a good sign
Rioter Comments
: > And is it automatic system or after "enough of reports" some human gonna check chat history or stuff like that ? Reports are checked by an AI that is able to detect toxic patterns in chat logs and is able to adapt to what is considered toxic by the community. It is more accurate and way faster than humans. There is no human intervention, only if the system made 100% mistake, which very rarely happens. > They misbehave in that excat game and got nothing.... You don't know about the punishments of others. The notification message you have in mind is set to pop up only very rarely. The reason for this is that people won't be spammed with notification messages and it prevents people from reverse engineering the system. If others break the rules, chances are very big that they also get a punishment. > booom so im automaticly investigated cuz of some %%%%%% does know nothing about mechanics ? Just because it is an automated system, it doesn't mean it's bad. False reports are disregarded, so they won't affect you in any way.
> [{quoted}](name=Monsieur Kast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BiMe2Vs4,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2018-02-28T19:34:50.967+0000) > > Reports are checked by an AI that is able to detect toxic patterns in chat logs and is able to adapt to what is considered toxic by the community. It is more accurate and way faster than humans. There is no human intervention, only if the system made 100% mistake, which very rarely happens. This is a lie.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Train bud,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xegX1622,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-02-28T14:47:11.730+0000) > > No, whilst I understand people such as shiwah feel as though I deserve my ban, they do not take context into account But context is taken into account ... The context of the words/phrases used ***against*** another player ... and "*%%%*", by default, always has a direction; *towards* another person. The "word" is literally an acronym of the phrase "*kill yourself*", ergo it is always pointed towards another person. So, even if you say that you were joking or it was a sarcastic usage, a) it's potentially among the worse phrases to use jokingly or sarcastically when among strangers, and b) people always claim this ex post, after they have been *caught*. Also. Parroting extremely controvercial words is pointless. Even in the Old Tribunal it was unnecessary. You don't even need to repeat the words; just saying "*X those kind of words are instabannable fyi*" is potentially enough as a warning. Or write once "*/all X has been using hate speech against his teammates*" and focus on your game and ignore/mute X. What is even more unnecessary is the fact that people still believe that asking for reports from the opponents will succeed into faster punishing, when an automated system will never work that way (if correctly implemented), even one report will trigger a data gathering/control/examination.
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xegX1622,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-28T17:47:59.923+0000) > > What is even more unnecessary is the fact that people still believe that asking for reports from the opponents will succeed into faster punishing, when an automated system will never work that way (if correctly implemented), even one report will trigger a data gathering/control/examination. But I see this all the time, and this has mislead me to believe that if enough people report someone that's how someone would get banned providing they have repetitive examples where they have been unnecessarily aggressive. I thought, someone would find time to look into it and it wouldn't be like a tick box kind of system, or as if it is an IF statement within an database
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Well in that case I just wasn't aware, hence why I feel hard done by
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Okay its clear you have some kind of vendetta you for me because you feel I am the worst kind of player in this community or something so I am just going to leave it at this I am literally level 84 and have been playing ranked since the new season started and being lvl 84 I have obviously played A LOT of the game since then, and everyone talks about how frustrating solo queue can be and all that but here is the thing, within my whole playing time this season, and since I picked up the game I think there have been a big number of opportunities where someone was being annoying or ruining to the game to the point it could have provoked me into saying something like that So throughout all those games I always did my best to keep my cool, and tried to be as constructive and objective as possible, as I am doing now and most of these are ranked games, matter of fact view my op gg http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Train+bud So why on earth would i "aggro" in chat 57 seconds into a NORMAL game, try to truly be aggressive and toxic towards another member? There is no reason to be, none of it was me losing my cool, or retaliating irrationally, it was literally a random comment aimed at some random people in my discord who wouldn't take it seriously I get its a naive, insensitive thing to say to someone, but they would know I am not serious It just doesn't make much sense to me, that's all this thread is
Train bud (EUW)
: *clap*
I mean't why isnt there no tolerance for the word %%%%%%ed... oops
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
First of all no of course not because that is clearly just lying through your teeth, am I being trolled here? And "so what?" I wasn't tilting/flaming or venting when I said what I said, I'm not saying I wasn't naive for saying it but I definitely was not aiming to bring hurt/harm or go at an aggressive nature
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xegX1622,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-28T09:27:21.505+0000) > > The IFS ignores context in this situation, because there is no way for an external observer to know whether you mean it jokingly or you're seriously arguing with your friend. Otherwise, anyone would be able to use this as a loophole to get unbanned. > > It usually doesn't. Also, the idea that everyone can use this as a loophole is ridiculous in itself This is because most games people say %%% are actually tilting/flaming/venting in chat, there is an obvious trend throughout the game/chat log of a specific personal problem towards someone. There are of course going to be times where people are obviously being aggressive and having a negative impact on a game without thought for how others around them might feel Within my context, yes from where you stand, there is a chance I said this aggressively and I am just here lying through my teeth But when you say anyone would be able to use this as a loophole that sounds pretty ridiculous to me
sirDarts (EUW)
: Yes, there is no context to your messages which could "lower your sentence". You could have been following up something from champ select, or telling it to everyone for some reason, someone clearly felt targeted by it since they reported you.
Noooooooo way, I was with a premade 5 and I didn't say it in all chat and I am certain none of them would have a reason to report me I reckon I got reported simply for stating that rengar top is a meta slave pick and when the chat log was read that had a knock on effect Bear in mind I said it in game, in team chat, with absolutely no context according to riot
sirDarts (EUW)
: Yes, there have been a few false bans for quoting zero tolerance phrases. But for what I know all of them who sent a support ticket got either completely unbanned, or their ban was reduced to a chat restriction (if they actually did flame in a "milder" manner). Also there is absolutely no reason to ever quote something toxic someone told you.
: this looks more like a rant to me than a justification of anything
Well I can see both sides of the argument of course, like I said I acknowledge it is insensitive, but I was looking at a thread earlier about someone who got banned for 14 days simply for pointing out that someone told him to kill himself and he said "dont worry %%% is instaban" and got instabanned for it, so no matter whether my banning is right or wrong, there are still people out there getting wrongfully banned because they were not actually wishing death upon someone This guy definitely deserves an unban more than I do for sure, but I just think its strange that the instant feedback report system can't look deeper into this, like If anything I could have literally said "This mundo (or whatever) said %%% to me in my last game" and you would just get banned for it I don't think the system actually targets negative/aggressive people who try to bring a negative experience to the game I think it just makes the assumption you fall within that demo-graph based on the text within the game, which I can't help but feel is a bit silly But that's just me. I may in fact be the worst kind of human after all who knows ay
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xegX1622,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-28T09:27:21.505+0000) > > The IFS ignores context in this situation, because there is no way for an external observer to know whether you mean it jokingly or you're seriously arguing with your friend. Otherwise, anyone would be able to use this as a loophole to get unbanned. > > It usually doesn't. Why is there no tolerance for the word "%%%%%%ed" either? Who isn't deciding what is unacceptable and what is Instabannable
Koerty (EUW)
: Not that I want to defend the owner of this topic, but I think this is an interesting question. On the same topic, the sentence "oh my god you are so stupid" can be super aggressive to a random guy you are playing with, but friendly to a friend who just did something dumb but funny. Is LOL ban system actually smart enough to understand the difference ? Should it be ? EDIT : What if you say "I'm so %%%%%%ed" after you completly failed a move ? Should the system just ban you blindly because you used the "R" word ?
> [{quoted}](name=Koerty,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xegX1622,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-28T05:58:57.126+0000) > > Not that I want to defend the owner of this topic, but I think this is an interesting question. On the same topic, the sentence "oh my god you are so stupid" can be super aggressive to a random guy you are playing with, but friendly to a friend who just did something dumb but funny. > > Is LOL ban system actually smart enough to understand the difference ? Should it be ? > > EDIT : What if you say "I'm so %%%%%%ed" after you completly failed a move ? Should the system just ban you blindly because you used the "R" word ? No, whilst I understand people such as shiwah feel as though I deserve my ban, they do not take context into account
Rioter Comments

Train bud

Level 121 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion