: How do you feel knowing you're a main part of the fact the french forum was shutdown and that simply 1 or 2 actions from you would have saved us from this catastrophe ? I'm not saying you're the cultprit, nor you're the devil. Simply that you doing something would have saved the forum. And you not doing it.
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000020000000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T17:31:59.794+0000) > > One way or another I didn't ask anything. My interest ? I don't actually care what you guys were thinking about what I did. I would have stop all my stuff if it was the case. I never asked anuthing about my topics actually. Whether I had huge DV or not i didn't care. It didn't really stopped me doing anything so I wouldn't have any "interest" in having these moderated. Again this bot was actually made to ridiculize and humilate me, not for the board's community, and it has explicitely been said to be so. Because it's always the same with you. People always have to agree with you otherwise they take a huge DV or a toxic speech. And if we go against you, thing I indeed did by not stopping -and I really don't regret it once- my stuff because I'm don't have the obligation to listen to you and your complains. Well we take huge DV, personnal attacks and all... > > No I never did anything for my sole interest. If I did I wouldn't spend so much time on posting PBE stuffs for example. As if these lies could be believable knowing how you react to the slightest critics. And you admit the bot being taken down only because it was upsetting you. This is hilarious. Stop trying to lie, you're bad at it.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000000200000002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T18:19:49.281+0000) > > As if these lies could be believable knowing how you react to the slightest critics. And you admit the bot being taken down only because it was upsetting you. This is hilarious. Stop trying to lie, you're bad at it. I'm juste explaining. Your critics have no sense and no impact. I just don't care about it. Nor your critics, nor you. I'm not admitting anything. I'm only saying that you're complaining about a bot being ban on the boards. I'm telling you that beforehand it has been stated that it would be created only to humiliate me and ridiculize me that's all. It's actually not THAT surprising how this bot ended taking all the context together. I'm not even lying or trying to lie. But whatever. Just like on the FR boards, it's no use at all talking with any of you, like always you're always in the right and people are always on the wrong. So let's just each stay on our grounds, since all of this is no use. Speaking or complaining here won't actually change anything about de FR boards do I'm done wasting my time with you for nothing. Got better things to do actually. Have fun on complaing on NA boards more and more all day long ! :)
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000020000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T16:59:13.479+0000) > > Not only :) you have also been hugely toxic and attacking me. It wasn't "only" the content to an end. At first yes, indeed, but not at the end. Definitely not. Unless it was a mistake or extremist points of view in our midst, you were not personnally attacked.
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000000200000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T17:03:24.932+0000) > > Unless it was a mistake or extremist points of view in our midst, you were not personnally attacked. Yes I was. More than once.
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000000200000002000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T16:48:44.037+0000) > > Then prove it. Which will be false proof since I never ever got access to his account. Sorry to disappoint you but I have never touched or used any mod tool :) Using it directly or making them used solely in your interest has little to difference. Denying others the right to contest by locking the votes was only for your interest. It had no interest for the community. Banning your main competitor which did better work than you was only in your interest, and up to what you though about these threads benefiting to the community, a straight loss. So yeah, you can deny using the tools directly, but you can't deny the tools being used for your sole interest.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000100000002000000020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T17:13:35.443+0000) > > Using it directly or making them used solely in your interest has little to difference. Denying others the right to contest by locking the votes was only for your interest. It had no interest for the community. Banning your main competitor which did better work than you was only in your interest, and up to what you though about these threads benefiting to the community, a straight loss. So yeah, you can deny using the tools directly, but you can't deny the tools being used for your sole interest. One way or another I didn't ask anything. My interest ? I don't actually care what you guys were thinking about what I did. I would have stop all my stuff if it was the case. I never asked anuthing about my topics actually. Whether I had huge DV or not i didn't care. It didn't really stopped me doing anything so I wouldn't have any "interest" in having these moderated. Again this bot was actually made to ridiculize and humilate me, not for the board's community, and it has explicitely been said to be so. Because it's always the same with you. People always have to agree with you otherwise they take a huge DV or a toxic speech. And if we go against you, thing I indeed did by not stopping -and I really don't regret it once- my stuff because I don't have the obligation to listen to you and your complains. Well we take huge DV, personnal attacks and all... No I never did anything for my sole interest. If I did I wouldn't spend so much time on posting PBE stuffs for example.
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000000200000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T16:31:11.647+0000) > > Yeah but all wasn't against the content. And we all know it. There have been harassment and personnal attacks :) The majority of us was attacking the content.
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000100000002000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T16:45:15.196+0000) > > The majority of us was attacking the content. Not only :) you have also been hugely toxic and attacking me. It wasn't "only" the content to an end. At first yes, indeed, but not at the end. Definitely not.
iElden (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000100000002000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T14:53:52.201+0000) > > You are totally wrong here. I have never been in the moderation team actually. Which ones actually ? we know very well that your friend let you access mod tools and the TH of seniors, and i have proof of this. >No I'm sure if moderators go and look a bit all people who have been moderated there are justifications. In any case, the player support found no reason to justify the ban. > Again I have never been part of the moderation team so I'm not concerned by this moderation chart. it's the problem, you've never been in the moderation team, but you've moderated people >But of course you guys (and i'm actually not even including you here) are all white here, you have always fully respected people here. Which person I have not respected in the last 2 years ? (Except for Tcherki who I remined why all this happened) > Yes and ? (I actually don't care who made it you know) Yet, the day an account proved to be the creator of the bot, he took a permaban in one message, oof. >That you stop your harassment and personal attacks yes. who i harassed ? > Everyone has the right to talk. But everyone have also to be wary of what they actually say and mostly how they say it. But, in reality, it was: "Everyone has the right to speak as long as he agrees with moderation", and it is the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=iElden,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000020000000200000001,timestamp=2019-05-17T15:30:54.923+0000) > > we know very well that your friend let you access mod tools and the TH of seniors, and i have proof of this. > > In any case, the player support found no reason to justify the ban. > > it's the problem, you've never been in the moderation team, but you've moderated people > > Which person I have not respected in the last 2 years ? (Except for Tcherki who I remined why all this happened) > > Yet, the day an account proved to be the creator of the bot, he took a permaban in one message, oof. > > who i harassed ? > > But, in reality, it was: "Everyone has the right to speak as long as he agrees with moderation", and it is the problem. Then prove it. Which will be false proof since I never ever got access to his account. Sorry to disappoint you but I have never touched or used any mod tool :) Don't know which one you are talking about. And player support don't do moderation so unless they have all the informations well yeah they can't always justify properly some bans Again no. I have never used the tool. I was totally out of moderation stuffs. As I said here I'm not including you personnaly actually So ? Not my fault if this bot was not tolerated on the boards. Again i'm not talking about you personnally here. Not really but this is how **you** see it. I don't really recall even once you agreeing with the moderation even before all this stuff began. Moreover you say it's a problem but in the end if it's on other people who can't speak because if they do -and don't agree with you- they get hugely strike down so their comment can't be seen unmess you click on it seems to be okay... It was even said y someone that I was meant to shut up :)
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000100000002000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T14:53:52.201+0000) > > That you stop your harassment and personal attacks yes. It's not personnal if it's against your content. And it was.
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000020000000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T15:27:59.645+0000) > > It's not personnal if it's against your content. And it was. Yeah but all wasn't against the content. And we all know it. There have been harassment and personnal attacks :)
iElden (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:12:21.577+0000) > > If you're going on this again, you can talk. You also have a part in this. And not a small one. So same thing could be said to you.... but **everyone her has the right to talk and you are not one to decide this or not** I take my share of responsibility, but for me, it's a small. The only thing I did was complain about the abuse of moderation power (with proof to support). You (the junior volunteers at this time) did not like the principle that I could read the messages after taking an abusive ban (ban I received because I criticized the moderation btw). Not to mention the ban that Tigtig received for talking about computer security. Following these abusive banns, I created a discord so that people could speak freely without risk of retaliation. **I encourage people who wanted to express themselves to do it.** Unfortunately, the moderation (composed of you and your boyfriend) did not like the critics much, although it is good and justified, you decided to remove this freedom of speech to the people who were not in your camp, and it's intolerable. You did not respect the moderation charter, which is there precisely to avoid these abuses. **So, I encouraged people to express themselves in a way that they could not retaliate.** So yes, the downvoter bot was born (besides, it was not done by me) You did not like that we could do that, we proposed several times a calm disscution between the two parts, but you had only one desire : we leave the forum. And since you can not make us leave, you have decided to delete the forum. For me, it's just the image of communication and technical incompetence. so I'll give you back your sentence: everyone has the right to talk and you are not one to decide this or not
> [{quoted}](name=iElden,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000000200000002,timestamp=2019-05-17T14:22:42.665+0000) > > I take my share of responsibility, but for me, it's a small. > The only thing I did was complain about the abuse of moderation power (with proof to support). > You (the junior volunteers at this time) did not like the principle that I could read the messages after taking an abusive ban (ban I received because I criticized the moderation btw). > Not to mention the ban that Tigtig received for talking about computer security. > > Following these abusive banns, I created a discord so that people could speak freely without risk of retaliation. > **I encourage people who wanted to express themselves to do it.** > Unfortunately, the moderation (composed of you and your boyfriend) did not like the critics much, although it is good and justified, you decided to remove this freedom of speech to the people who were not in your camp, and it's intolerable. > You did not respect the moderation charter, which is there precisely to avoid these abuses. > **So, I encouraged people to express themselves in a way that they could not retaliate.** > > So yes, the downvoter bot was born (besides, it was not done by me) > You did not like that we could do that, we proposed several times a calm disscution between the two parts, but you had only one desire : we leave the forum. And since you can not make us leave, you have decided to delete the forum. > For me, it's just the image of communication and technical incompetence. > > so I'll give you back your sentence: everyone has the right to talk and you are not one to decide this or not I'm not part of this stuff of what happened on that discord. I just know you and other people had a part in it. Didn't even know about it untill it was all out. You are totally wrong here. I have never been in the moderation team actually. Which ones actually ? No I'm sure if moderators go and look a bit all people who have been moderated there are justifications. Again I have never been part of the moderation team so I'm not concerned by this moderation chart. But of course you guys (and i'm actually not even including you here) are all white here, you have always fully respected people here. Yes and ? (I actually don't care who made it you know) I pretty much didn't care since it didn't stop me doing my stuffs. Nope not really but whatever. That you leave the boards I didn't really care. That you stop your harassment and personal attacks yes. I'm sorry but I actually don't have the power to do this. Yeah sure you can but I never once said you couldn't actually. Everyone has the right to talk. But everyone have also to be wary of what they actually say and mostly how they say it.
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000100000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:55:18.383+0000) > > Oh yeah sure, that's your right too and I never cared about it. I never did actually. Not once. People don't like what I do : that's their right and again I don't really care, they can just pass their way :) > > Whatever that's not the topic here. You guys can actually complain all you want here it's not going to change anything about this decision. Yet you cried about it and you're still crying... Your actions do not match your words.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:58:52.404+0000) > > Yet you cried about it and you're still crying... Your actions do not match your words. Cried about what ?
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:12:21.577+0000) > > If you're going on this again, you can talk. You also have a part in this. And not a small one. So same thing could be said to you.... but **everyone her has the right to talk and you are not one to decide this or not** By having a part, do you mean exposing the completely wretched way the Volunteer program worked ? Or simply being toxic by yours standards ?
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000000200000001,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:20:44.069+0000) > > By having a part, do you mean exposing the completely wretched way the Volunteer program worked ? > Or simply being toxic by yours standards ? Since when has he been toxic actually ?
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:12:21.577+0000) > > If you're going on this again, you can talk. You also have a part in this. And not a small one. So same thing could be said to you.... but **everyone her has the right to talk and you are not one to decide this or not** And the right to downvote too. Don't forget that when you bribe the moderation to suppress those who don't like what you do.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:14:52.511+0000) > > And the right to downvote too. Don't forget that when you bribe the moderation to suppress those who don't like what you do. Oh yeah sure, that's your right too and I never cared about it. I never did actually. Not once. People don't like what I do : that's their right and again I don't really care, they can just pass their way :) Whatever that's not the topic here. You guys can actually complain all you want here it's not going to change anything about this decision.
iElden (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AliasTcherki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:36:38.836+0000) > > That's not true though. Some people do complain about it and think it's a bad idea but not everyone. Some do think it's a good one. > You also very well know that people complaining are more visible than people agreeing My bad, Everyone except the Tina's friend, ie 5 peoples, did not agree with the removal of the forum, include all lurkers. Moreover you are part of the ex-volunteers who made it possible to arrive at this situation and what's more, one of the two volunteers who abused the rights of moderation that was not supposed to have because of the status of "junior". So I think you're not the right person to talk about that.
> [{quoted}](name=iElden,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:53:18.870+0000) > > My bad, Everyone except the Tina's friend, ie 5 peoples, did not agree with the removal of the forum, include all lurkers. > Moreover you are part of the ex-volunteers who made it possible to arrive at this situation and what's more, one of the two volunteers who abused the rights of moderation that was not supposed to have because of the status of "junior". > So I think you're not the right person to talk about that. If you're going on this again, you can talk. You also have a part in this. And not a small one. So same thing could be said to you.... but **everyone her has the right to talk and you are not one to decide this or not**
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:42:28.335+0000) > > Yeah I also agree. There are a lot af people who think it's a good thing but won't come and write it on the concerned topics... It's not because you don't see much people agreeing that everyone is obviously against this. Some just don't want to express themselves. And no wonder why. Ha the almighty "silent majority" that disagrees. Nothing of value comes from making the silent speak. If they don't speak for themselves, don't make them. You want the forum to end because of what happened, and most of the actives just want the spirit of the tool, its features, to still exist in some capacity somewhere. Which is clearly not what a Discord can allow. And as Riot was very scarse about the "community blog" nothing is sure on that end.
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:51:56.764+0000) > > Ha the almighty "silent majority" that disagrees. Nothing of value comes from making the silent speak. If they don't speak for themselves, don't make them. > > You want the forum to end because of what happened, and most of the actives just want the spirit of the tool, its features, to still exist in some capacity somewhere. Which is clearly not what a Discord can allow. And as Riot was very scarse about the "community blog" nothing is sure on that end. No, i'm not even talking about this one. Whatever. And it's not because some actually do speak that Riot **has** to listen to them and do as they want. If Riot want to do it in another way it's their choice. Who said I wanted it to close ? I never stated my position actually. And as far as I'm concern I'm actually among these actives of this board. Because as it was said they have no more on it. They did say they'll come back about it when they have more concrete informations. So this just means they don't have anything to share about it yet.
: > [{quoted}](name=TsubaNezumi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:42:28.335+0000) > > Yeah I also agree. There are a lot af people who think it's a good thing but won't come and write it on the concerned topics... It's not because you don't see much people agreeing that everyone is obviously against this. Some just don't want to express themselves. And no wonder why. So what? It does not prove anything.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:46:46.567+0000) > > So what? It does not prove anything. Yeah, the same as the first statement done. I'm only saying you can't know for sure what is the majority's position on this since there are a lot of people who don't express themselves on it. So we don't actually know if more then 50% are for or against this decision, that's all. I'm not trying to prove anything. It would be quite useless moreover :')
: > [{quoted}](name=iElden,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T11:57:09.054+0000) > > We all say it's a bad idea to replace forum by a discord server, but RiotFR decided to continue not to listen ... That's not true though. Some people do complain about it and think it's a bad idea but not everyone. Some do think it's a good one. You also very well know that people complaining are more visible than people agreeing
> [{quoted}](name=AliasTcherki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:36:38.836+0000) > > That's not true though. Some people do complain about it ans think it's a bad idea but not everyone. Some do think it's a good one. > You also very well know that people complaining are more visible than people agreeing Yeah I also agree. There are a lot af people who think it's a good thing but won't come and write it on the concerned topics... It's not because you don't see much people agreeing that everyone is obviously against this. Some just don't want to express themselves. And no wonder why.
Sylv0s (EUW)
: A handful of people ended the forum with bots and scripts to %%%% the votes and the "report" function and now they're going to complain here about the death of the forum, ironic, isn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=Sylv0s,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Q4wdU7O,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:26:36.352+0000) > > A handful of people ended the forum with bots and scripts to %%%% the votes and the "report" function and now they're going to complain here about the death of the forum, ironic, isn't it? True but you can't do anything about it tho x)

TsubaNezumi

Level 115 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion