: Finally after hard work.
Have fun climbing up to Platinum :)
: Not to bad. And why do you think the boards are so quiet that's because everyone lurks without commenting.
just wanted to make a forum game with focus on drawing so that the quiet artists may also participate more :D
Rioter Comments
Söraka (EUNE)
: I thought of a PvE mode, on ARAM map, which puts 5 players on each side and a big boss in the center (something like Malphite, but frozen and way bigger). The boss has like special abilities which includes throwing poros, stunning everyone around and similar and has 100k health. The team who dealt the biggest damage to the boss wins. The boss hardly focus the team which dealt the biggest damage in the last 2 seconds. That's just an overall idea, it could be better. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
You just perfectly described every MMORPG dungeon
: Please reconsider Pool Party Miss Fortune's splash art.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cUeIF1Pae04/V4BCrwob2UI/AAAAAAAA8aA/ewI7sny2pgArYWlqPV2_F067nWEYG7JuQCLcB/s1600/MissFortune_Splash_9.jpg She got some tweaks, this is the new
DELDE115 (EUW)
: I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!
I recently got my Mastery 7 Nami, I'm so proud :D
XBlade312 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayne Pooneyy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hE7fJszt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-03T17:11:56.861+0000) > > She's an AD carry mate, terrible AP scalings. Are you fucking stupid? No SERIOUSLY, did you fall of and hit your head? Do you see the shit you're typing? WE'RE TALKING ABOUT LISSANDRA THIS ICE B!$#H{{champion:127}} She's an AD carry? ARE YOU STUPID? TERRIBLE AP SCALING? ARE YOU DUMB?
> [{quoted}](name=XBlade312,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hE7fJszt,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-03T17:15:57.288+0000) > > Are you fucking stupid? No SERIOUSLY, did you fall of and hit your head? Do you see the shit you're typing? > WE'RE TALKING ABOUT LISSANDRA THIS ICE B!$#H{{champion:127}} She's an AD carry? ARE YOU STUPID? TERRIBLE AP SCALING? ARE YOU DUMB? What the fuck dude, do you never watch lcs? She is currently pick or ban as adc botlane
Armakar (EUW)
: Good anime?
Seems that you like action animes, give Hai to Gensou no Grimgar a try ^^ I could also recommend you two animes that can be rather classified as Drama/Psycho, you should try them tho: Death Parade Boku dake ga inai machi (or simply: Erased) I suggest watching those animes on kissanime.to Have fun :)
Snook888 (EUW)
: [Skin Idea] Bartender Singed
Rioter Comments
Tr1pt3ch (EUNE)
: I made a song about Yasuo
I usually don't listen to rap but damn this is fkin awesome
Myahana (EUNE)
: Kindred
Dayum that art style is beyond amazing. How long have you been drawing?
ThePuncake (EUNE)
: It's pretty cool, could be better but great job dude! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I don't think there is too many things that could be "better" It's just awesome
Rioter Comments
: Just woundering...
Yeah man I totally get what you're saying {{champion:43}} P: MAGIC Q: MAGIC W: MAGIC E: MAGIC R: MAGIC .. oh wait
EmEx (EUW)
: Are you allowed to steal cs from your adc?
Do I smell salt? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Opera Jhin to continue the web browser skin series?
I don't know how I would react™ if they would really make such a skin
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsukiyo358,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=lsXXUIal,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-04T09:33:15.322+0000) > > Didn't they already confirm on reddit or somewhere else (can't remember exactly) that they will let us choose other languages such as Japanese? Why the hell would Riot employees post an official statement about it on Reddit but not sticky a forum post about on the Boards that are ACTUALLY CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO THE GAME? They can keep us updated about the status of Dynamic Queue and Party IP Boost here, but posting an official statement on the custom language packs on top of these boards seems to be too damn hard. I love this game to death, but Riot sometimes just misses an important point... And for that: Boo Riot, BOO!
I'm not 100% sure if it's true tho, since I haven't seen it but also only heard from someone else
DNS Yuki (EUW)
: Japanese voices, Rito pls. Answer us :(
Didn't they already confirm on reddit or somewhere else (can't remember exactly) that they will let us choose other languages such as Japanese?
C9 TopDie (EUW)
: High ping in the evening hours on EUW.
I have the same problem every evening as well. It's normal during the morning hours tho
eSuba Kaori (EUNE)
: [Fan Art] Syndra and Gnar drawings
: League Edit i made that i think turned out rly well ! no h8 pls <3
It's good, but I always get headache when watching "lag montages" like that
PRoxy oQ (EUW)
: So i used my sucky skills to paint me some jINX
Apart from the weird looking jaw line it's good. Pretty awesome, especially the eyes *_*
: A great idea for Nasus
Stop exaggerating.. destroying only our solar system at 100 000+ stacks is enough!
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I'm getting really tired of people not paying attention during champion select
Whenever I am in champ select, I look around youtube or do something else Sorry for being that guy {{champion:17}}
Cosantoir (EUW)
: When Leona steals baron with her ult.
That moment when you steal baron with blue support item
candoodle (EUW)
: spot the female streamer
A troll like Miramisu is fishing for viewers with her cleavage, mostly not because of sexual arousal but because of the haters that only watch her stream to hate on her. It'd be obvious if you had watched her stream {{champion:17}} {{summoner:14}}
Luis Sc (EUW)
: [your first name] Glamour Shot
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/21/c6/8721c6c3d610fb4b072d4571b36d576b.jpg LOL
Sharebass (EUNE)
: Kindred suggestion
Or, just hear one of them better on one side? Some people here have hearing problems, you know :/
Pantheσn (EUW)
: I forgot to mention, but in the first second third of the games i played, i muted everyone. but the fourth was the only game i didn't mute, just to see everyone's reaction, and it was terrible.
Still not a reason to go afk. Just because you can't ignore someone's hate who doesn't even know you and only insults you because they're anonymous, doesn't mean that you are free to ruin other people's games.
Pantheσn (EUW)
: Story: Why the game isn't fun for me.
For the love of this community, please quit. If you can't handle flaming (there is something called mute button), and go afk instead, it's better for us, and for you, to just stop playing league. And before the "mimimi-op is totally right!!!!!111" people come to downvote this: if you aren't capable of ignoring a flamer or pressing a mute button / report after game, then just don't play this game. Yeah yeah, there are a lot of flamers around, but so are in CS:GO, or Dota 2.. it's the way the internet works
: You forgot the summoners :) but good list as its own
Top 10 strongest champions.. I don't think you can call summoners champions
: Do you think it is right for a player to be punished for being depressed.
Dude, just stop giving a fk what a no name says about you ingame, he doesn't even know you If you should witness such players again then just mute, report and block
: nah, youtubers like gbay and educatinal vids etc do it for fun and aprreciate the community by giving feedback and being nice, meanwhile brofresco is just...so cringe to watch
Please don't tell me you actually think that gbay acts 100% like he would act in real life..
Squaid (EUW)
: Can we stop acting like supports are doing something special?
I agree with you, support main here. I can't understand how you can think you are a "better" player, just because you protect everyone, which is your role. And doing those "plays" that win the teamfight.. yeah mate.. you are not the only one who can turn a teamfight..
Rioter Comments

Tsukiyo358

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion