Rismosch (EUW)
: You are correct. You wont get any ranked rewards anymore and you'll lose your current rank once the new season starts.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FM6Jq5ty,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-09T20:04:26.973+0000) > > You are correct. > You wont get any ranked rewards anymore and you'll lose your current rank once the new season starts. Feels dumb, but ok lol. I learn more in ranked so I'll finish anyway... thanks
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tyche 22 (EUW)
: Is this PC OK for LOL?
Thanks guys, I won't buy this one than. I'll look for some low budget new game pc's instead. I just have to convince my wife that it's worth the extra euro's XD
Rioter Comments
: You're right with checking what the abilities scale with in order to build the champion. Some of them even scale with armor (Yellow?) or HP (Red). As for AP/AD, there are very few champions that can effectively be built either AP or AD or mixed. Take Akali for example, she scales mostly with AP, but she has significant AD scaling too, and this allows some flexibility in the build, where you can get some AD items and runes as well. Jax is another example, he mainly wants to auto attack and most of his stuff scales with AD, but he has some rather strong AP scaling too, so you can add some AP to the build. As for champions that can go either AP or AD, I don't think there are many, and for most of them one of the two options is significantly better. All I can think of right now is Kog-maw (AD is obviously stronger but AP can kinda work), Shaco, Ezreal, Teemo maybe?, TF, Nasus (AP works pretty well in ARAM). But again, usually the "off" build is a bit silly and not competitive.
> [{quoted}](name=JohnßCena,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=drINO3EF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-26T15:38:32.010+0000) > > You're right with checking what the abilities scale with in order to build the champion. Some of them even scale with armor (Yellow?) or HP (Red). As for AP/AD, there are very few champions that can effectively be built either AP or AD or mixed. > > Take Akali for example, she scales mostly with AP, but she has significant AD scaling too, and this allows some flexibility in the build, where you can get some AD items and runes as well. Jax is another example, he mainly wants to auto attack and most of his stuff scales with AD, but he has some rather strong AP scaling too, so you can add some AP to the build. > > As for champions that can go either AP or AD, I don't think there are many, and for most of them one of the two options is significantly better. All I can think of right now is Kog-maw (AD is obviously stronger but AP can kinda work), Shaco, Ezreal, Teemo maybe?, TF, Nasus (AP works pretty well in ARAM). But again, usually the "off" build is a bit silly and not competitive. Thanks for the reply! I understand it now. This will help me a lot to understand the game better ^_^ I don't like to blindly follow the builds on mobafire XD basic knowledge will get me a lot further ;)
Maluber (EUW)
: You're correct in the fact that malph is an ap tank so you can build him ap or tanky. A lot of people won't read abilities or look into it. If you take varus for example, he has both ad and ap scalings. You could play him mid lane and go ap for his w. Or you could go bot lane and build him ad for his AA damage. Kog'maw is another odd champion. He has all ap scalings yet everyone plays him AD for his AA damage. AD increases AA damage and abilities, if they scale off AD. AP increases abilities, if they scale from ap.
> [{quoted}](name=Maluber,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=drINO3EF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-26T15:25:05.974+0000) > > You're correct in the fact that malph is an ap tank so you can build him ap or tanky. A lot of people won't read abilities or look into it. > > If you take varus for example, he has both ad and ap scalings. You could play him mid lane and go ap for his w. Or you could go bot lane and build him ad for his AA damage. > Kog'maw is another odd champion. He has all ap scalings yet everyone plays him AD for his AA damage. > > AD increases AA damage and abilities, if they scale off AD. > AP increases abilities, if they scale from ap. Thanks for the explanation! It's clear now :) I didn't know that AD increases the AA damage. So for champs that rely on their AA's it's always best to take AD? I'm thinking of tryndamere for example. Let's say all his abilities would scale off AP, but for damage he only really uses his AA's, there is no point in building him AP.... Correct? Thanks again ;)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Tyche 22

Level 43 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion