kjono1 (EUW)
: I'd suggest contacting riot support here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and explain to them that you are new. One of the worst things to do when you are new at this game is to rush into ranked, I did it and like you didnt have the game knowledge at the time to do well infact I did my season 6 placements at the end of last season as soon as I hit level 30, went 2 wins 8 losses and ended up Bronze 1, but I at the time thought the optimal build for garen was 5 warmogs and a spirit visage, because i never bothered reading what the item actually does and just played without really thinking. Unlike you though, I decided to stop ranked and went to normals to improve, that way I wasnt affecting other ranks by my own mistakes, and people are more likely to offer help in norms, whereas in ranked they are more likely to just call you a noob and try to start an argument. Even starting a normal saying, "I'm new to this champion, any help would be great, thanks :)" will let you get small bits of advice from others who have played them/ against them and people will know that if you do bad, it is more likely to do with inexperience than purposely losing. I'd suggest after your 14 days are up, or if you get the banned revoked, that you go into normals to improve enough that you are ready for entering ranked and improving in the more competitive environment. I'd also recommend watching youtube videos on champions you play, or are looking to start playing, you can learn a great deal from them, and other videos regarding game knowledge. Also if you die a couple times, its better to just farm for a bit until you get items, there is no point trying to fight against someone with a 600-700 gold lead on you, they'll have more items, and likely be a higher level so will most times outdamage you and win, if you farm up minions though early game about 15 minions grant the same gold as a kill gives (300) if you just farm up and try and catch up a little bit through cs instead of chasing a kill you have more chance of getting back into the game, especially as jungler, there is no point ganking if you are just going to give the enemy a kill, take your farm, back buy items, and then once you've got a couple items under your belt start ganking again. Your winrate is really low the now, aim for getting it to around 50% before you try and play ranked. Good Luck with your account :)
> [{quoted}](name=kjono1,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=M1jUJ8TO,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-08-30T20:48:07.208+0000) > > I'd suggest contacting riot support here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and explain to them that you are new. > > One of the worst things to do when you are new at this game is to rush into ranked, I did it and like you didnt have the game knowledge at the time to do well infact I did my season 6 placements at the end of last season as soon as I hit level 30, went 2 wins 8 losses and ended up Bronze 1, but I at the time thought the optimal build for garen was 5 warmogs and a spirit visage, because i never bothered reading what the item actually does and just played without really thinking. > > Unlike you though, I decided to stop ranked and went to normals to improve, that way I wasnt affecting other ranks by my own mistakes, and people are more likely to offer help in norms, whereas in ranked they are more likely to just call you a noob and try to start an argument. > > Even starting a normal saying, "I'm new to this champion, any help would be great, thanks :)" will let you get small bits of advice from others who have played them/ against them and people will know that if you do bad, it is more likely to do with inexperience than purposely losing. > > I'd suggest after your 14 days are up, or if you get the banned revoked, that you go into normals to improve enough that you are ready for entering ranked and improving in the more competitive environment. > > I'd also recommend watching youtube videos on champions you play, or are looking to start playing, you can learn a great deal from them, and other videos regarding game knowledge. > > Also if you die a couple times, its better to just farm for a bit until you get items, there is no point trying to fight against someone with a 600-700 gold lead on you, they'll have more items, and likely be a higher level so will most times outdamage you and win, if you farm up minions though early game about 15 minions grant the same gold as a kill gives (300) if you just farm up and try and catch up a little bit through cs instead of chasing a kill you have more chance of getting back into the game, especially as jungler, there is no point ganking if you are just going to give the enemy a kill, take your farm, back buy items, and then once you've got a couple items under your belt start ganking again. > > Your winrate is really low the now, aim for getting it to around 50% before you try and play ranked. Good Luck with your account :) Thanks so much for the consturctive critisism, most are just trolls telling me to simply "get better" or "stop playing ranked".
Rioter Comments

U405120

Level 35 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion