Rioter Comments
: Hi there. I'm just watching one of your recent games where you lost as Ahri (4/10/12 against Neeko). I have a few points about how you played out the laning phase. First of all you didn't use the level advantage you had over Neeko. You hit level 2 way before Neeko did but weren't in a position to abuse it. Keep an eye on the minions so you know who is going to hit level 2 first and act accordingly (first minion of the second wave for a solo lane). After that you took some bad trades against Neeko resulting in her having a health lead over you, plus more potions left. To add to this the wave was in the perfect spot to get ganked and that's exactly what happened, burning your flash. If you had used your level 2 advantage better this might not have happened, as Neeko would have been lower on health and mana from your trades and then having to last hit under the turret. As for the gank itself, you could have survived it without using your flash. Just before Nocturne ganked you, Rengar was moving into the top-side river. It's always a good idea to position yourself on the side of the lane where you either have support from your team or clear vision. If you had stayed on the top-side of the lane you could have just walked away towards Rengar. If they had chased you they would have run straight into Rengar. Anyway, after that Rengar ganked for you and got you a kill, but then immediately left. Ideally he should have helped you push the wave into the turret. Don't be afraid to ping him to do so, as this will help you push in faster (denying more minions from Neeko) and protect you from Nocturne. You were lucky that Nocturne was running back from base at this point, because had he been around mid he would have come and killed you before you had pushed in the wave. These seem like small things but if you still had your flash available for the 2v2 fight (nocturne's first ulti) you would have killed Neeko and lived. On a side note when you are playing a solo lane you need to think of it as a 2v2, not a 1v1 (mid laner + jungler). Unless you know exactly where the enemy jungler is, assume they are about to gank you. As it was you got caught out a few times because you went all-in without knowledge of the enemy team. So, based on that match, the things in the laning phase I would focus on are: 1. Use your level advantages for better trades 2. Position in the lane according to where you have support and vision 3. Be more aware of the enemy jungler and support
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=1WqGrRKI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T08:34:08.784+0000) > > Hi there. I'm just watching one of your recent games where you lost as Ahri (4/10/12 against Neeko). I have a few points about how you played out the laning phase. First of all you didn't use the level advantage you had over Neeko. You hit level 2 way before Neeko did but weren't in a position to abuse it. Keep an eye on the minions so you know who is going to hit level 2 first and act accordingly (first minion of the second wave for a solo lane). After that you took some bad trades against Neeko resulting in her having a health lead over you, plus more potions left. To add to this the wave was in the perfect spot to get ganked and that's exactly what happened, burning your flash. If you had used your level 2 advantage better this might not have happened, as Neeko would have been lower on health and mana from your trades and then having to last hit under the turret. > > As for the gank itself, you could have survived it without using your flash. Just before Nocturne ganked you, Rengar was moving into the top-side river. It's always a good idea to position yourself on the side of the lane where you either have support from your team or clear vision. If you had stayed on the top-side of the lane you could have just walked away towards Rengar. If they had chased you they would have run straight into Rengar. Anyway, after that Rengar ganked for you and got you a kill, but then immediately left. Ideally he should have helped you push the wave into the turret. Don't be afraid to ping him to do so, as this will help you push in faster (denying more minions from Neeko) and protect you from Nocturne. You were lucky that Nocturne was running back from base at this point, because had he been around mid he would have come and killed you before you had pushed in the wave. > > These seem like small things but if you still had your flash available for the 2v2 fight (nocturne's first ulti) you would have killed Neeko and lived. On a side note when you are playing a solo lane you need to think of it as a 2v2, not a 1v1 (mid laner + jungler). Unless you know exactly where the enemy jungler is, assume they are about to gank you. As it was you got caught out a few times because you went all-in without knowledge of the enemy team. > > So, based on that match, the things in the laning phase I would focus on are: > > 1. Use your level advantages for better trades > 2. Position in the lane according to where you have support and vision > 3. Be more aware of the enemy jungler and support thanks, I'll try to focus on that from now on.
Rioter Comments
: Will Watching the Rebroadcast throught lolesports website give us the rewards from the website.
It actually gives you a notification that you're logged in and you're now eligible for rewards. Which is awesome, so no longer do you watch all the games to find out, you messed up.
Dr0z0fill (EUNE)
: Chores.
I like the missions, for the simple reason of being rewarded for playing. I'm not able to finish all of the Odyssey quests, but I don't get reminded constantly of my failure, I can close the tab. Missions added an interesting new approach to the game. And with missions getting better themselves, I do not see people throwing games for missions anymore. My only complaint about missions it that since public chats have been removed you need to find a group via the boards for the 5 man missions, which is annoying. Other than that I enjoy the questing.
: i heard watching the VOD works, but dont quote me on this...
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Kimzark,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OqgFvYjM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T22:06:10.567+0000) > > i heard watching the VOD works, but dont quote me on this... Watched C9 vs. KaBoom for like half an hour out of the full hour of the replay and got the reward. Edit: cleared up my spelling mistakes
Wackadoodle (EUNE)
: Lowering Worlds 2018 pass price
I had the same thought, but I see the appeal from a business perspective. However I'd love it if you were able to buy different tiers of the pass. With greater price comes greater rewards, but if I can only afford 5€ this year I'd still be able to buy a pass and contribute to the worlds price pool.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Update: Fan Contribution to Worlds 2017 Prize Pool
: Google ms ≠ League ms
You can't really test your connection to the League Servers. If you know the IP-adress you can ping it like every other device out there. However, I'm not sure whether or not the IP-adresses for Riots Servers are publically available. I advise you to simply start a custom game to feel and see if everything is fine. Especially since ping isn't the only thing disturbing your Gaming Experience. Packet Loss is also pretty terrible to play with and will not be shown in the raw numbers of your ping. TL;DR: No, you cant ping Riots Servers. Test your ping in a custom game.
: Looking for Premade for the Close Combat Mission
thanks to everyone. We got the mission.
Rioter Comments
DJarpa (EUW)
: If the game is horrible and you want to surrender at 15.
Personally I always vote no, if I'm not tiled myself. You can always come back and win. If the mindset is right you have a pretty decent chance to do so. Always vote no if Inhib Turrets are still up.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: It is Xayah ult, so it should be good ability. Fizz's troll pole has long CD early on and at level 3 it costs Fizz 1/4th of his total mana pool. The counterplay to those abilities is to not use all your CC at the same time, or bait out the ability.
> [{quoted}](name=Laatikkomafia,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wEmTMghB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-28T20:10:21.815+0000) > > It is Xayah ult, so it should be good ability. > > Fizz's troll pole has long CD early on and at level 3 it costs Fizz 1/4th of his total mana pool. > > The counterplay to those abilities is to not use all your CC at the same time, or bait out the ability. Yes, but when everyone has this ability it's impossible to bait them out
hockagi7 (EUW)
: censoring ''bad words'' in game and warnings ??
Enableing language filter shows stars *****, this should be enough.
Joetri10 (EUW)
: The one and only serious request for Riot regarding her Kit (E); from an hardcore Evelynn main.
But you have a speedbuff on the E, and the dash from her ult is way better than a simple speedbuff. You would need an insane amount of MS to catch up to her after she covered twice the flash distance. I haven't played the new kit yet, but I feel like this wont be a big deal.
Joetri10 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=UltimateMC,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wEJo31k1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-28T01:53:58.261+0000) > > You've mentioned other assassins like Zed, Ekko etc. All of them use their ult as disengage. While I see your point I disagree (for now) with you. This change gives eve an more reliable, easier and better disengage, even when it's single use in teamfights. You dont want and assassin who does not need their ult to kill their target or get away afterwards. Ekko can dash over walls. His ult is also a heal, its much more reliable. Zed too, can W over walls, or use his shadows to go back to. Talon can jump over walls. Khazix can reset jump over walls. Leblanc can.... You see where i'm heading with this? none of them aside from Ekko use their ults as disengage. Infact even Elise, Lee Sin, Kata, Fizz! Actually, can we name ANY other Assassin in the game that cannot jump or disengage with a basic spell aside from Rengar and for the most part, Akali. ~~ You're quite mistaken, it's the polar opposite, Evelynn has one of the WORST engages for an assassin now because the pay off distance is just not good enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Joetri10,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wEJo31k1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-28T02:02:03.050+0000) > > Ekko can dash over walls. His ult is also a heal, its much more reliable. Zed too, can W over walls, or use his shadows to go back to. Talon can jump over walls. Khazix can reset jump over walls. Leblanc can.... You see where i'm heading with this? > none of them aside from Ekko use their ults as disengage. Infact even Elise, Lee Sin, Kata, Fizz! > Actually, can we name ANY other Assassin in the game that cannot jump or disengage with a basic spell aside from Rengar and for the most part, Akali. Eve probably can jump over walls too, if she has vision and her new passive heals her if im not mistaken. Furthermore, she get movement speed from this. You want her E to be a skillshot to jump over walls, but then you cant have the "follow your target" mechanic.
: ORRRRRR.. You could not be a lazy ass. Just check the website and read the article that gives you ALL the information you need. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/esports/esports-editorial/worlds-2017-missions-loot
> [{quoted}](name=Brotaku Turanski,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=T48KOi7R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-28T01:53:58.062+0000) > > ORRRRRR.. > > You could not be a lazy ass. Just check the website and read the article that gives you ALL the information you need. > > http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/esports/esports-editorial/worlds-2017-missions-loot Thanks for providing the link. This is the information i requested and a lot more, however this isn't linked in the client
Joetri10 (EUW)
: The one and only serious request for Riot regarding her Kit (E); from an hardcore Evelynn main.
You've mentioned other assassins like Zed, Ekko etc. All of them use their ult as disengage. While I see your point I disagree (for now) with you. This change gives eve an more reliable, easier and better disengage, even when it's single use in teamfights. You dont want and assassin who does not need their ult to kill their target or get away afterwards.
: Writing help for boards
Thanks for your help, this was an oopsie on my behalf. I had the spellcheck specifically disabled, since i usually don't write in english and it checks for my native language. Installed a add on, just need to switch now when writing in english.
Fathands (EUW)
: That red underline is something your browser does. Not the webpage itself. I have it on the boards, so the problem if with your browser if you don't have it.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=dRnFruO2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-28T01:09:50.286+0000) > > That red underline is something your browser does. Not the webpage itself. > > I have it on the boards, so the problem if with your browser if you don't have it. Interesting, thank you. I have this on other webpages. I'll have to check the settings
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Sheriff Rising,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TIq9YcER,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-24T12:52:15.400+0000) > > But some have said they have the Golden Ash skin already.. Idk if thats true or something like that i have the "problem" since the day the missions are out When you bought the Pass you get more missions
> [{quoted}](name=UltimateMC,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TIq9YcER,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-24T12:54:46.954+0000) > > When you bought the Pass you get more missions Or they could've simply bought the chroma
Low68 (EUW)
: so it's not worth buying the chroma of this skin for the world's missions. I thought riot was offering something to all players :c
> [{quoted}](name=Low68,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zguZMbAA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-24T12:55:07.661+0000) > > so it's not worth buying the chroma of this skin for the world's missions. > I thought riot was offering something to all players :c You get free stuff, for playing. don't be so ungrateful.
: But some have said they have the Golden Ash skin already.. Idk if thats true or something like that i have the "problem" since the day the missions are out
> [{quoted}](name=Sheriff Rising,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TIq9YcER,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-24T12:52:15.400+0000) > > But some have said they have the Golden Ash skin already.. Idk if thats true or something like that i have the "problem" since the day the missions are out When you bought the Pass you get more missions
: Until level 6 buy control wards, whenever she uses her shroud put one inside it. You can keep doing it after lvl6 but she's going to all in hard and just leave the shroud for running away rather than poking. Use Shield or Exhaust for when she engages you, ignite is also viable to reduce her healing. Hard CC really weakens her, but dodges also do the trick. As any champion you need to shut her down in the early game to make her have to worst transition to late game, to the point she's useless. I guess Vladimir is a nice pick against her, because he scales so well with his magic resist build it's insane, plus he has the best dodge and the best sustain (And awesome late game power). Fizz is also strong imo, has invulnerability, and overall huge burst against squishies. Kassadin is also another pick to consider, he has the roam potential, nice deleting power, and due to his passive (15% magic damage reduction and walking through minions) and his Q shield, an edge over Akali's early game, he can also delete high priority targets late game with enough prep.
> [{quoted}](name=RaykanGhost,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vRZXNVpI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-20T21:19:19.790+0000) > > Until level 6 buy control wards, whenever she uses her shroud put one inside it. You can keep doing it after lvl6 but she's going to all in hard and just leave the shroud for running away rather than poking. Use Shield or Exhaust for when she engages you, ignite is also viable to reduce her healing. Hard CC really weakens her, but dodges also do the trick. As any champion you need to shut her down in the early game to make her have to worst transition to late game, to the point she's useless. I guess Vladimir is a nice pick against her, because he scales so well with his magic resist build it's insane, plus he has the best dodge and the best sustain (And awesome late game power). Fizz is also strong imo, has invulnerability, and overall huge burst against squishies. Kassadin is also another pick to consider, he has the roam potential, nice deleting power, and due to his passive (15% magic damage reduction and walking through minions) and his Q shield, an edge over Akali's early game, he can also delete high priority targets late game with enough prep. Unfortunatelx Contoll Wards don't conter her shroud anymore. She's still invisable since it's invisability not camouflage. Playing Kassa, I lost lane, since her early trades are much stronger than mine. However playing Vlad is something I'll try next time. Thanks for your help. Have a great day!
Fajerk (EUW)
: Yeah CC is very effective against her. Kinda important thing which you did not state is if you are talking about mid or top.
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vRZXNVpI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-20T20:20:38.659+0000) > > Yeah CC is very effective against her. Kinda important thing which you did not state is if you are talking about mid or top. Mostly about mid, however if a "toplaner" is incredibly effective against her, I would consider that for midlane too.
: You need to punish akali in the early game. Optimally bring a champion with either range and bully potential (like annie, syndra, cassio) or something that can reliably lock her down and set up easy kills with the help of a jungler (Lissandra, Riven). The 2nd option tends to be more reliable, especially at lower elos. Zone her as much as you can, since she will be weak in the early levels. Then try to push her in and either get a kill on her with your jungler or roam while she needs to clear and help your team get kills top/bot. As long as you survive the mid game and dont allow her to get far ahead of you, her squishy nature and low range make her highly susceptible to lockdown and an easy target if to pick off.
> [{quoted}](name=Tulkas Astaldo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vRZXNVpI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-20T19:58:13.952+0000) > > You need to punish akali in the early game. Optimally bring a champion with either range and bully potential (like annie, syndra, cassio) or something that can reliably lock her down and set up easy kills with the help of a jungler (Lissandra, Riven). The 2nd option tends to be more reliable, especially at lower elos. Zone her as much as you can, since she will be weak in the early levels. Then try to push her in and either get a kill on her with your jungler or roam while she needs to clear and help your team get kills top/bot. As long as you survive the mid game and dont allow her to get far ahead of you, her squishy nature and low range make her highly susceptible to lockdown and an easy target if to pick off. Thanks for the advice, I tried playing Malz against her and got totally destroyed since my ult isn't up fast enough and pushing is rather manaconsuming early.
Fajerk (EUW)
: Did you try to play her? Maybe you will find her weakness and some nice counterpicks that way.
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vRZXNVpI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-20T19:55:15.242+0000) > > Did you try to play her? Maybe you will find her weakness and some nice counterpicks that way. I played her and noticed you are very vulnerable to CC, however Akali is an assassin and needs quite some time to master, which I didn't invest. Therefore I can't really tell how matchups go. Hopefully someone here knows more than me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Shaco got a 1000% buff?
Didn't notice the scaling going from "total attack damage" to "bonus attack damage" Phreak does the maths, for us luckily: https://youtu.be/5HKKOjT8Kgs?t=21m43s Apologies, UltimateMC
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Project Cores?
I also have 2 Augment Cache Fragments left, if only I could substitute one fragment with Project cores.
Rioter Comments
Zavion (EUW)
: it's not that easy to teamfight with him. Trying to focus target is impossible, since 70% of your damage comes from a line, single target skillshot.
but you can easily damage the entire backline, just like Sivir can. Get some MagicPen and just kill the first target and kite, then use ult to close in on the enemy carries as soon as you got rid of the tanks.
: New Ryze.
I only played one game on him yet, but he's pretty strong. And much easier to play than the old ryze. His TF is really easy now, since you can choose between more damage and more mobility. However, you still need to be up close, so some Resistances fit him very well. I honestly expect him to be nerfed some time soon. He's very oppressive in his playpattern, where he pushes with some insane waveclear and roams with ult
itayz (EUW)
: IP earnings, champion costs
I feel rewarded when I'm able to buy a champ or runes. I'm playing since Season 3 and I'm getting close to owning all champs. Runepages will take some more time, but you're certainly able to gain IP faster than new champs come out. Furthermore, people still buy champs with RP, so Riot will not reduce the cost or otherwise these people won't spend as much money on the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Thanks for the feedback, was appreciated greatly (i will tell them) , however the game itself was a defeat and therefore engaging is pretty much suicide. but hope the next one is better. :)
This is a highlight montage, right? So choose clips from multiple games, that are special and even when behind you can do an incredible game and turn the tides.
: good thresh montage that my friend did
The video editing is ok, nothing spectacular but I'm fine with it. However, the content itself was lackluster. The "plays" are just ordanary - mostly autohitting the enemy while they overchase. Nothing you wouldn't see in a regular game. And then ending was a bit harsh, instant. No endscreen card. The music was about to go ham and suddenly the video stopped. Tell your friend to keep going and improve on editing. For the most part, he definetely needs more interesting plays. I'm not watching a montage, with things I see a Thresh main do regulary in my gold games.
Camirost (EUW)
: Is there a way to buy RP with skrill?
I actually thought you're unable to spell skill.
Rioter Comments
Show more

UltimateMC

Level 139 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion