Rioter Comments
Semaka (EUW)
: Pretty sure you will get the rewards. After the season ended, the icon that shows if you are eligible for end season rewards in your profile, disappeared, so I am sure you will get the rewards.
Thank you sir! finally some good information.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: Probably yes. but your question looks more like "is it okay to be toxic now?"
Rioter Comments
: i litterly got it yesterday ahahah
GG hahaha
: well i got it since july.... i hope i get the boarder then
I just got my honor level 2!!! I think you can do it bro:D if you are on your last checkpoint
: honor
Im sorry, but it takes a really long time to get to honor level 2 , I got a chatban on august and Im at the last checkpoint and have been very polite since september and still am struggling thinking that I will probably not get my honor level 2
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=UnicornMeat485,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3LpaBvRp,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:44:39.754+0000) > > I will send you the chatlog soon, he just needs to come online. He showed it to me before, but I cant find it anymore. But if he did jokinlgy insulted me which I can't recall. How can I tell riot that he is my friend and he was talking to me, I mean, its my account and I can prove its my account, and I can prove I played in that game and that the things he said all relate only to me. Btw, thank you for your answer. the chat log you will copy doesn't mater to riot or anyone in riot support, it will be only 1 sided and they dont care about the context, there was a guy few days ago, that said that he explained why he got 14 chat ban( in a game with his friends) and used the word why he got banned in the first place and only because he used the word he got perma( again explaining to his mates, not using it to insult or something), riot don't give a cr@p about context, if the system detected it as toxic even if it is not or what ever the case, they will tell you that they wont do a thing. So in shot, they do not really care what happened, not context, not anything, so... pretty much you cant do a thing about that ban, unless some magical yeti go in their offices and revers the bans. Gl with taht and hope for the yeti.
I will hope for the yeti, thanks.
: Nope. you really need to work for a ban. Board just happens to have all the toxic players claiming that you get punished for everything
H1SD (EUNE)
: I wouldn't call Lee as unbalanced as LB or thd others, since he actually needs to get close up and hit his abilities to be able to do stuff
I meant that a god-like lee sin player is also a substitute to thresh and blitz.
Ahries (EUW)
: I haven't seen the ticket being sold anymore?
really? well its still there for me, but I already bought it anyway, so yeah.
Fajerk (EUW)
: Whole honor is useless, like you can get extra BE from it and that's it, you say one bad word and it does not matter anyway. Even the keyes only require lvl 1, and even then you need to get boxes first, and they are just normal boxes where you get champ shard half of the time anyway... I had a guy today who was like "lol no honors" after he carried. When I asked him what is honor good for and why we should honor him he did not even answer. So much for "honor"
maybe he wants level 2 like me, to get the eos rewards
Smerk (EUW)
: https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-worlds-season-2018-event all info about event
Smerk (EUW)
: You should read other questions in the faq as well. E.g. this one explains your situation quite well: > If I get no Honors, do I still level up? > > You will. All you have to do is show up and try to win in all your games.
okay, thank you.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=UnicornMeat485,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wJKPd2wW,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:07:31.248+0000) > > Common bro, you seriously believe this guy deserved the ban? No, I do not. It's right here: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wJKPd2wW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-31T16:26:05.375+0000) > > Is that the entire chat log? **I find it hard to believe you'd be punished for it**. I reckon you're withholding information. If I'm wrong, then you may want to contact [Riot Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests). That one is literally **my** first comment on this discussion and the 2nd comment on the discussion itself. For some reason people like to assume stuff that isn't there. I never said I agree with the suspension on this comment chain. This comment chain is about the conspiracy theory the OP brought up. > [{quoted}](name=CheeseSlicer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wJKPd2wW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T16:25:58.529+0000) > > And I'm sure the punishments mysteriously rise at the end of a season .... I wonder why
Sorry about that, but one. I'll try to get my friends chatlog to show you his, from what I can recall there was nothing toxic in it, he played with me in that game and showed me pictures of the chatlogs for why he got banned, I really wanna look through them again since I believe he didn't say anything toxic and still got banned.
Smerk (EUW)
: > Golden Chromas for Championship Skins* > > *Also returns November 16, 2018 at 16:00 GMT – November 20, 2018 at 07:59 GMT
So should I buy the ticket, or when does the ticket expire? and where did you get that information from if I may know? Thank you for your answer!!! I'm very glad I still have the opportunity to get my beloved zed skin!! Also, thanks for correcting me haha
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Greetings. It's hard to judge what exactly happened here, but I'm afraid that it's highly unlikely the system made a mistake. The system issues punishments based on what's written in the public chat, so if you're not able to show us the chatlogs, we won't get any smarter. Of course your friend is still free to [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new) to the Player Support and ask about the ban, but considering his lack of interest in doing so, he might already know that the ban was issued rightfully. --- What most likely happened is that your friend was jokingly insulting you _(which is completely normal between friends)_. The problem with that is that other players don't know the context. All they see is disruptive behavior in chat, that they most likely don't like to see in their game. The system will of course pick up on insults, regardless of whether you're talking to a friend or a stranger.
I will send you the chatlog soon, he just needs to come online. He showed it to me before, but I cant find it anymore. But if he did jokinlgy insulted me which I can't recall. How can I tell riot that he is my friend and he was talking to me, I mean, its my account and I can prove its my account, and I can prove I played in that game and that the things he said all relate only to me. Btw, thank you for your answer.
Fajerk (EUW)
: I literally do not understand what happened. Did he like get banned for whispering or something?
Idk why the fck, but he was just talking to me. So what if it did look toxic? What can I tell them so that they understand that I wanted him to tell me what Im doing wrong? Because we were premade and he was only talking to me
H1SD (EUNE)
: I have to agree with you on this one, those ones are unbalanced. You just basically need a godlike Thresh or Blitz pmayer to catch them
: As stated before, Kennen with all in lvl6 Karthus, abuse his disgusting Q range. Cassio, All in her at lvl2. Miasma prevents her from jumping you. Orianna, With grasp of the undying she becomes a nightmare for leblanc. Morganna, waveclear & run away with black shield. Leblanc is really telegraphed tbh. it doesn't reduce her threat factor but you see it coming.
Thank you for your comment, much appretiated, I am very good at orianna and I can face LBs but grasp of the undying? XD very interesting, I will check it out, thank you!!
: Easy. You have a fountain, don't you? Your mistake is to leave it.
LOLLLLLL YOU MADE MY DAY THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=UnicornMeat485,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yeqpfZjv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-01T16:41:56.194+0000) > > I understand, but my behaviour is good in 95+% of my games, so if I play more games, and its still consistent, shouldn't I level up faster? No mate. You didn't read everything. > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yeqpfZjv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-31T23:55:44.242+0000) > > ######I'm not saying the system works exactly like what I described. This is just an example to explain why number of games shouldn't be a factor. Neither is how many honours you earn. I don't earn many honours and I'm almost honour level 5, even though I rarely play the game (hint: I'm level 76). Progress is supposed to last the entire season. My friends all got to Honour level 5 at around July. If you're doing your part, it shouldn't take more than 8 months to go from Honour 2 to Honour 5. Earning a lot of honours, or just being positive in every game, only gets you so far. No one knows for sure how progress works, but from what I've experience (empirical evidence) you should advance 1 bub (aka checkpoint) every 2 weeks to 1 month. Just keep playing, stay positive (or neutral) and you'll eventually progress. It just takes time and dedication.
Thank you for your answers, but I why would you put the letters so small, its so hard to read, my vision isn't good to begin with xD
: Wait what.....{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: My friend got perma banned for talking to me
You guys, I swear this happened, but it's been a couple of months, he made a new account and got to diamond again, but his old skins and his champs are all on the other account. So even tho its been so long can he still get his account back? I will ask him for the chat log to post it here so you can see he was only talking to me...
: I reported so many people who ran it down via support. They won't do anything i looked up they're op.gg and theyre all playing atm. They won't ban them because ''ITS HARD TO DETECT IF THEY HAVE A BAD GAME OR NOT'' Thats literally what they told me.
: It's close to impossible to get punished in this game so I really doubt that's all you did.
You mean close to impossible not to get banned, unless you write nothing at all.
: Dude, he steals his farm and gold, that's the most toxic behavior of a damn troll supports ever. The guy would play fine if that dumb toxic support troll didn't tilt him with stealing his farm, not warding and buying troll items.
He might be new or he might be trying an off meta build.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CheeseSlicer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wJKPd2wW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T16:25:58.529+0000) > > by linking honor to everything (Honor 2 for Clash , Honor 2 for End Season rewards , etc.) Because, fun fact, everyone starts at honour level 2. All you need to do is not get a suspension. In other words, you don't need to progress in that system to earn rewards. It's that simple. *** > [{quoted}](name=CheeseSlicer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wJKPd2wW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T16:25:58.529+0000) > > And I'm sure the punishments mysteriously rise at the end of a season Conspiracy theory. What does Riot have to gain by doing that? Honestly, tell me your reasoning. They give us **virtual** stuff which doesn't cost them anything (relatively speaking) to do. Why would they start suspending accounts just to prevent players from getting those rewards? More, why would Riot want to drive their players away by doing that? There's no explanation because it doesn't happen. They don't suspend accounts for no reason.
Common bro, you seriously believe this guy deserved the ban? For real, he barely even talked in that game, like, wtf man... Just listen to what you are saying "They don't suspend accounts for no reason." I agree that they might not really want to do it for any other reason than for people to stop being toxic, and they do well at that, but with them, just like cancer treatment, they kill the good cells too with them, they ban people that don't deserve to be banned, like my best friend too, they banned him for talking to me. He was just talking to me in the game and he got banned. He wasn't even being toxic towards me, he was just helping me out, but also this guy here on this post, look at the chat and just tell me what toxic thing he wrote, what from this is punishable? Be honest. That's all I ask for, honesty.
: If your the jungler and someone starts doing that and stealing your camps its even worse. Theres no exp share in jungle so if they succed to take all of your camps that you can't smite your exp behind and underleveld. They might aswell tell the enemy your location and you get killed over and over again. After that you might be somewhat of 0/12 in 15minutes and 0/15 on min 20 and the ff ends the game. Funny enough because ur exp is so low and you got so much deaths the inting report will detect you and get you banned for getting trolled. Good system isnt it?
Also, you can't do anything about dying all the time because you are jungling and the enemy if they know how to track your location which isnt difficult tbh, they can just keep killing you over and over and you cant farm, and if you stop farming and go to the lanes to gank you will just feed the lanes aswell, so literally the best thing for the team would be for you to afk, but that is punishable aswell, so wtf should one do in those cases?????
: If your the jungler and someone starts doing that and stealing your camps its even worse. Theres no exp share in jungle so if they succed to take all of your camps that you can't smite your exp behind and underleveld. They might aswell tell the enemy your location and you get killed over and over again. After that you might be somewhat of 0/12 in 15minutes and 0/15 on min 20 and the ff ends the game. Funny enough because ur exp is so low and you got so much deaths the inting report will detect you and get you banned for getting trolled. Good system isnt it?
Thats exactly what I mean. So what should we do? I can hold myself from flaming, but just to be in that game is a torture, its not fun and its a waste of my time. Its a shitty system, but still we should ask riot what we should do in that scenario, because its LITERAL TORTURE
Rioter Comments
: If I am not wrong, you cant write a name of a player. That would be against the rules. ( in-game name)
what happens if you do?
: My account got suspended
I dont think they banned you because of what you said to the adc, you were being pretty toxic, BUT. I do agree that what your support was doing was very very tilting, and I would honestly love to just afk it but that would get me a ban and not her, which is pretty dumb. I really just wanna ask riot, what are we supposed to do if we encounter this kind of thing. Because you can literally not do anything against that, if they just follow you into the jungle and try to get your camps and even worse, if they succeed and get your camps all the time and you are just not able to do anything and therefore feed and then riot thinks you are inting. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS RIOT. PLEASE!!! I just wanna know!!!! Because this kind of game is unplayable like that. If the players are being toxic or just dont help you I get it, you can just mute them or try your best, but if they interfere with you from so early on and literally aren't letting you do anything, what can you do?
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=UnicornMeat485,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yeqpfZjv,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-31T23:00:01.199+0000) > > if you get honored, do these honors give you the same amount of honor progress than normal or ranked games? Yes, they do. Here's the thing though. You can't actually grind honour progress. It doesn't matter if you play 1 or 20 games every day. Everyone progresses at approximately same speed. Playing more games only helps you so much. To progress in honour what matter is your behaviour's consistency. In other words, playing CoOp and earning a lot of honours won't change much. Think of it like this: - Suppose you play 100 games in 1 month and are honoured in 40% of them (40 clean games) - I play 50 games in 1 month and I'm honoured" in 80% of them (40 clean games) You played twice as many games as I did, and we have the same number of "clean games". However, your behaviour is **consistently** less positive than me. Do you think you should climb faster than me just because you played twice as many games? Even if you had, say 50% clean games, I would still be more **consistently** positive than you. If anything, we should progress at the same rate. ######I'm not saying the system works exactly like what I described. This is just an example to explain why number of games shouldn't be a factor. Neither is how many honours you earn. I don't earn many honours and I'm almost honour level 5, even though I rarely play the game (hint: I'm level 76).
I understand, but my behaviour is good in 95+% of my games, so if I play more games, and its still consistent, shouldn't I level up faster? Im not saying only about getting honors, Im talking about being nice and when they flame me not flaming back and even telling them positive things so that they stay positive too. For example this guy who flamed me all game long because I wasn't doing as well (I was losing my lane but I came back afterwards) he kept insulting me even at the end of the game, and so, at the end of the game I said, I hope you stay positive for your next games, I wish you the best, good luck and have fun!
Rioter Comments
heelose (EUW)
: play TT vs Al they give honer the fastes{{sticker:poppy-wink}}
intermediate or beginer?
Rioter Comments
Gagapa (EUW)
: you can do it in 15-20 days, just play aram at least 10-15 games each day , write gg wp , good job something like that and you will get it
I got my checkpoint around 4 days ago, Im in the last checkpoint, do you think I can still make it?
: no cuz premades honor each other if ur lucky everyone honor someone but that's not the case in like 4 out of 5 games its averge takes like 3 weeks if u get honored ALOT so say goodbye to that rewards
and what if I go with my full premade team and we spam games where all 4 honor me every game? how long would that take?
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. Reward distribution is not complete yet, so hang tight a bit more. You'll get the champion for free as part as your reward.
for real? :o since when is it like that? or where can I check that?
Rioter Comments
Eveninn (EUW)
: The system does check pre and postgame chat too, yes. It just isn't displayed in the feedback from cahtlogs. I'm not sure how other systems (aiming to track trolls or the likes) work though, so I can't tell whether they pay attention to pregame. I'd highly assume they do if Riot has found any way to make them do it.
Rioter Comments
GLurch (EUW)
: You rise up in honor mostly by playing games. However, getting honored slightly boosts your progress, just like when everyone in your team honored someone. On the other hand, if you misbehave, even if not enough to get punished, your progress will be slower. You shouldn't expect to climb really fast in honor level though, it's supposed to happen over the course of a season and not everyone's supposed to reach lvl. 5. So in short: Play a lot and be nice!
I reached level 3 by playing almost nothing in my smurf
Rioter Comments
: Why? Are you planning in advance to be toxic? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
I wont have to hold myself anymore XDD
Show more

UnicornMeat485

Level 178 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion