: So here it is: 1. You love Caps, 2. You don't understand how the world works, especially in Esports. Glad you highlighted your own mistakes...
1. Wrong, I don't like him as a person at all. Does not mean I should ignore the fact that he played ok while being sick 2. Have been watching worlds for like 10 years, seen 0 evidence of any conspiracy theories you bullsht about 3. Even if I loved caps why do you tell others its mistake? Are you on drugs? Why are you telling people how they should feel about smb? Does the fact that you love faker make him and everything he does perfect? If yes, then you have my condolences. P.S. And speaking about my personal feelings - I love Broxah, but that does not change the fact that he was a deadweight during this worlds like 80% of the time. Big guy was not in form. See? That's an example how people usually divide their personal feelings and their judgement
: Can you calm down? This is a game, don't berate people. Caps was sick, but he is also sleezy. Faker is anything but sleezy. The sleeziest player won. Don't act like EU hasn't been drilling Korea for unfair advantages.. You know full well how many people are stalking Faker. The real winner was SKT. It is clear by the team dynamic. You can say G2 all you want. I don't care about results, I care about the battle. Everyone knows SKT won the battle. G2 won the sleeziness.
" It's a game don't berate people " Literally next line : "proceeds to insult caps" "proceeds to insult Eu with some random conspiracy theories" All I can reply is MUHAHAHAHAHAH. I guess the real worlds winner is TSM in that case
: I didn't downvote you cause I'm an SKT fanboy. God knows I enjoyed nothing more than seeing them lose. But you saying faker is the reason they lost is just bullshit. Without faker, the game would never have gotten to a point where he could have "thrown" (although I think you're just not giving G2 enough credit for smartly catching him out in most cases) since G2 would have stood in SKT's base at 22 minutes with a dancing herald. This is the same kind of logic your bronzeass teams will use when they're all 1/7 and you're there carrying your ass off for 40 mins going 20/2 and then you die once at a bad time and it's somehow your fault you lost? Bro my death would never have mattered that much if any of y'all were not completely useless.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowflame,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=P0iTL6RV,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-11-04T00:22:06.662+0000) > > I didn't downvote you cause I'm an SKT fanboy. God knows I enjoyed nothing more than seeing them lose. But you saying faker is the reason they lost is just bullshit. Without faker, the game would never have gotten to a point where he could have "thrown" (although I think you're just not giving G2 enough credit for smartly catching him out in most cases) since G2 would have stood in SKT's base at 22 minutes with a dancing herald. > This is the same kind of logic your bronzeass teams will use when they're all 1/7 and you're there carrying your ass off for 40 mins going 20/2 and then you die once at a bad time and it's somehow your fault you lost? Bro my death would never have mattered that much if any of y'all were not completely useless. 1) How is the story of your league life relevant to the topic? The real bullsht is when people project their PERSONAL issues everywhere 2) " Without faker, the game would never have gotten to a point where he could have "thrown" " By that do you mean if they were playing 4v5? Sure, you can't win 4v5 at pro lvl 3) Have you really watched the games? At least try game 3 deciding fight around 24:30 - Faker does 0(!!!!!!!) dmg because he struggles to decide how to go around the wall. Any midlaner from top 8 would have played better 4) Caps was sick today, so faker was playing with a handicap, still struggled to outperform
MusicaroN (EUW)
: Let's go home ?
> [{quoted}](name=MusicaroN,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=cnEz3uz5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T13:11:02.948+0000) > > Let's go home ? Sure, flights to kurea are already booked
Super24Lily (EUNE)
: Wait... "fly fly Phoenix fly' Fun Plus PHOENIX is going against G2 TIAN said that he wants G2 to win so he can crush them If FPX win, I'll be 100% sure it's scripted.
> [{quoted}](name=Super24Lily,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=XPvOB1sW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-03T21:58:58.743+0000) > > Wait... > "fly fly Phoenix fly' > Fun Plus PHOENIX is going against G2 > TIAN said that he wants G2 to win so he can crush them > If FPX win, I'll be 100% sure it's scripted. To beat G2 fpx would have to learn how to macro past 15 minutes. Which actually is not out of the realm of possibility, but most likely fpx play their NAram again and get 0:3d
: Am I the only one that feels really bad for Faker?
1) He was not an MVP, please rewatch the series. He got caught in a couple of crucial times, especially game 4 2) SKT refused to bootcamp in EU before the worlds, thinking they are already better than others. Such arrogance brought them a well deserved loss. They should be happy with top 4 result - its much better than last year 3) Faker personally got top 1 from all top 20 players we have seen - that's more than enough for him Also you write about EUW ego... How about you check the ego of your korean idols? Recently faker claimed that only korea deserves the championship and their region is #1 P.S. Oh look skt fanboys are downvoting with no reply again.
Muuaahh (EUNE)
: What's up with the downvotes on every single comment lol
> [{quoted}](name=Muuaahh,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=cnEz3uz5,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-03T16:30:04.974+0000) > > What's up with the downvotes on every single comment lol Salty suk kok team fanboys activated =)
: LETS GO G2
So much hype and only 1 game won in semis. Kurea go home, you are outdated - be happy with top 4 after getting Splyce in quarters
Suge (EUNE)
: Is Diana really getting reworked?
Ap bruiser Diana with aftershock is actually ok... Why would they change her? I'm still heartbroken after crappy Urgot rework =(
: Will g2 3-1 the dwg ?
: Pretty much every chinese and korean pro player would disagree though. It's literally just a matter of attitude. If rekkles isn't playing to improve in soloq, then that's because of his attitude and not because he can't play to improve. And to add to this, those basic mechanics you are talking about are VERY important. There is a reason why eastern adcs tend to be a lot better than western ones.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=TQto3P2H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T12:22:12.057+0000) > > Pretty much every chinese and korean pro player would disagree though. > > It's literally just a matter of attitude. If rekkles isn't playing to improve in soloq, then that's because of his attitude and not because he can't play to improve. And to add to this, those basic mechanics you are talking about are VERY important. There is a reason why eastern adcs tend to be a lot better than western ones. Actually Chinese and Korean players have the worst attitude... You can find tons of evidence in the internet. As for eastern adc being better - isn't Uzi at home right now?
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Urgot x BDSM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T11:41:38.117+0000) > > I bet if I gave you one of the numerous examples from my games you would say smth like "meh who cares what happens in some random low elo game". How about you making a decent argument yourself? > If anything its actually easier to land a game winning lee ult in soloq, since people are worse at positionong Your arguments are already invalid, comparing day and night {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T12:02:09.201+0000) > > Your arguments are already invalid, comparing day and night > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} See? "Your argument is invalid because I said so" Such a boring and expected response
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Urgot x BDSM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-22T10:38:02.965+0000) > > Fpx won lategame vs Splyce (game 1) because this blind cuck pressed r. Bad lategame for lee is a myth Oww god, he is looking at pro players, comparing solo/duo q with professionally communicated team.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T11:11:27.175+0000) > > Oww god, he is looking at pro players, comparing solo/duo q with professionally communicated team. I bet if I gave you one of the numerous examples from my games you would say smth like "meh who cares what happens in some random low elo game". How about you making a decent argument yourself? If anything its actually easier to land a game winning lee ult in soloq, since people are worse at positionong
: Lee is a minion lategame. Thats his tradeoff of being strong early game. After midgame your job is basically ulting people of your carries and shielding them. If you gut his early game there wont be any reason to pick him over any other less mechanical champion
> [{quoted}](name=Boo IVT Insane,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-21T23:06:59.842+0000) > > Lee is a minion lategame. Thats his tradeoff of being strong early game. After midgame your job is basically ulting people of your carries and shielding them. > If you gut his early game there wont be any reason to pick him over any other less mechanical champion Fpx won lategame vs Splyce (game 1) because this blind cuck pressed r. Bad lategame for lee is a myth
: Can we not got NA casters, cast worlds?
Nah, Frosk manhandles these pesky na casters like no deal. If they like public humiliation they may stay
: Disgusting first seed to CG.
That rules are crap... Clutch doesn't deserve to be first.
SW3RVYYY (EUW)
: We want transparency on what's going on with the 2019 Worlds song!
And what about top 20 players? we are not getting it either I guess
: Glad i grew up with These and not Those - Urgot and Yorick
Old Urgot was unique. New Urgot… lacks personality, lacks role on the map. Would be great if old Urgot was back, but I guess it will never happen
Floke1999 (EUW)
: Pretty sad you dont seem to understand. First off, stop complaining about smurfs and get better at the game, or just play normals. Whats the point of ranked if not trying to improve? What better way to improve than to play against one of the best players in the world? Point proven. Second off, maybe you should watch the vod before commenting, or look up "tyler1 int" on youtube. There's a difference between literally target-inting a streamer (it happens often, more often to toxic streamers like IWD rather than TFBlade, but still happens) and being not very good at the game but trying to improve. You're not gonna tell me this: https://twitter.com/i/status/1166331363118784512 should be allowed in the game, are you?
What does having a smurf in my game has to do with improving? I already know that he will land skillshots better, dodge better, navigate teamfights better how does being beaten by someone who is out of your league help you improve? I am not dumb, I don't need a master player beating me to know how it will be done. I used to be an Eve main, but one game there was an obvious smurf consistently beating my midlaner by a huge margin. I've tried my best, did everything I could to win the game - I got fed too and at one point managed to score a penta almost 1v5. Guess what - it was not enough and we still lost. I felt extremely bad because I was playing as good as I could and after that I can't play Eve anymore. I've tried numerous times but my mental is much worse now when I am playing this champ and I fail all the time because of that. Now please tell me - how did this experience help me improve? If I want to see a pro playing I will find a decent stream where he is matched with equals - not ruining my games About this clip - without context it proves nothing. Person could have trolled or could have lagged, disgusting background voices explain nothing with their deathwishes
Shamose (EUW)
: Riots Punishment system is godlike. (Feat. TF Blade.)
Honestly, how many games did this tf blade fellow ruin for players that are not his rank? I side with people who trolled him more, because silvers/golds/plats should not be forced to try to win against #1 even if its NA #1. Or another example - let's assumed riot banned ALL THE PEOPLE who trolled this streamer - what do you think happens next? MILLIONS of players will send pics and vids of every player they think "trolled" (which is every lost lane, every slightly original pick, every lag, every mistake, etc.) Obviously, Riot will not be able to process this mountain-high pile of info and people gonna speak that "OMG RIOT PUTS STREAMERS FIRST"
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Master yi is the only champion in the game without ANY crowd control abilities in his kit
Rioter Comments
Bebøp (EUW)
: Riot should give us opportunity to use 3 champion shards for 1 permanent.
You can reroll champions on Chinese server. But you do not get the "same champion" protection and you can get permanent that you already own. I think it works ok and don't see any reason why our servers do not have this feature.
: TFT seems entirely luck-based, please someone prove me wrong
I was pretty decent ranked in dota autochess after playing casually for like two weeks and I am diamond in tft while also playing not that much. I am pretty sure if I had a smurf (I am strongly against smurfing, but let's consider) I would get to diamond in no time at all. One game can be decided by luck, but on a higher scale of even 20+ games it has very little to do with it. If you are getting good items and nice champion rolls you have to get top 1, because if you don't it is a wasted opportunity and next game is not going to be as kind. And on the contrary - if you get no items and crappy rolls your goal is top 4 - if you get there you have used the resources you've had to the max and that is a success
baayveer (EUW)
: revert urgot riot hear me out
Old Urgot was unique in his identity as an "anticarry" - he had tools to deal with enemy team strongest dmg dealer but not in unhealthy way of "instakilling" like assassins do. New Urgot has no identity whatsoever - model and speed of a supertank but you are supposed to build dmg...
: Trolling is NOT punishable (Here is why)
I give like 90% that you hard flamed Leona from the first case. I have been playing support and I get smack from adc just for anything. - He does not like your pick? - FLAME - He can't properly farm and gets caught? - FLAME - He gets ganked? - FLAME - You get the kill - FLAME Yesterday I've had an adc who said that he is not going to heal me in fights because "why should he?" After that I went roaming and it was way more fun and beneficial to the team overall, but by your logic I was "trolling" I guess
NegativeA (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SinaloaCartel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lk9hl0a7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T14:07:46.192+0000) > > No such thing as an 8 second stun lol, send me the link to this https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/teamfight-tactics-patch-917-notes
Don't worry, I have never seen 3-star 5 cost unit yet. It happens maybe like once in 1000 games
Kravixman (EUNE)
: Swain's Passive and tweaks?
Well, swain is great atm moment, but... as a support or botlaner. And honestly I don't think these buffs will encourage him to be a sololaner
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Urgot x BDSM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u4UHW9OR,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T15:09:19.905+0000) > > So you are the only one suffering of bad MMR? Lol. Sure you can't be banned for that, but how about we, as a community treat you as cancer for this game which your smurfing already is? How fun is it going to be? You are speaking about facts how about this one - game would be much more fun without people like you, so don't expect your "demands" be supported by players here. I don't honestly care what anyone around boards thinks of me, heck I just came back on these boards after starting TFT pretty much. I demand nothing, it just felt this would be something that can benefit multiple players, seeing that here has already been multiple threads about losing lp from 1st place and bad lp gains. And now what? Hundreds of people have read this thread out of the millions players League has. I have mentioned my smurfing earlier multiple times, it didn't affect anything then, why would I have any reason to think this "bragging" would have any effect now, especially as the person blaming me for it is calling me "cancer", how mature of you. And if I absolutely have to, I might just use my smurfs on communicating my thoughts through and you wouldn't even know a thing. Have a nice day.
The same 2 lines contain "I don't care what everyone thinks" and "my thread could benefit multiple players" messages - the best proof of your hypocrisy that could ever exist. Yes please, use your smurfs to conceal yourself - that is exactly what I want to happen to players that ruin "fun" experience of others like no big deal. Go hide in shame - that is what you deserve here.
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Urgot x BDSM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u4UHW9OR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T14:38:54.585+0000) > > Total bullsht. In your first post you say that even 1 loss means a lot and now you say that games were not ruined for people who were denied potential top 4 by a diamond player in silver? That's some next lvl hypocricy. And you are bragging about smurfing on the rift too - it's just ridiculous The one loss only means a lot if your mmr is so screwed up as mine is. In normal situation you win one, you lose one, you are in 0. If you win 2 and lose 1, you are now higher. In my situation one 8th place loss can potentially swipe total lp of one 1st place, one second place and perhaps one 4th place, this being despite me climbing continuously. Ofcourse I could have ruined one hardstuck player's day by denying 4th+ place, but that is highly unlikely seeing that I only played about 15 games in iron-silver, placements included and my mmr on that account is now around dia 3, making it possible that I played against at least gold from the very start. No, not bragging. Just stating the fact. It isn't endorsed, neither am I going to get banned for it. We might have any opinion of it, but I play this game mainly for fun. Therefore if it's only way I can escape hell that is platinum, or my horrible mmr in tft, I happily play on my smurfs.
So you are the only one suffering of bad MMR? Lol. Sure you can't be banned for that, but how about we, as a community treat you as cancer for this game which your smurfing already is? How fun is it going to be? You are speaking about facts how about this one - game would be much more fun without people like you, so don't expect your "demands" be supported by players here.
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Urgot x BDSM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u4UHW9OR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-25T14:09:42.659+0000) > > I would rather see something done with smurfing. You have ruined numerous games after being paired with people who do not know how to play yet - this is the real issue Sure, I have taken 4th-1st places from multiple games, but I can hardly call that ruining, especially as the theoretical player whose place I have taken will never see me again. I would call it simply "bad luck". On the other hand I have lost some games, even getting as low as 8th place by having far too ambitious comp in mind. And, adding to this, because I'm playing tft I'm not smurfing in LoL, activity that might actually ruin games.
Total bullsht. In your first post you say that even 1 loss means a lot and now you say that games were not ruined for people who were denied potential top 4 by a diamond player in silver? That's some next lvl hypocricy. And you are bragging about smurfing on the rift too - it's just ridiculous
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: TFT mmr
I would rather see something done with smurfing. You have ruined numerous games after being paired with people who do not know how to play yet - this is the real issue
Hasudesu (EUW)
: Illaoi is not broken, just stupid as shit
I lose like 100% games vs illaoi, even if I win top she somehow gets these oneshots and becomes relevant
Akkilan (EUW)
: Yes but in russia there's people who can take it down and they do it from time to time. They have forces and resources to do so. Amazon is a wild area, not everyone dares to go there due to a large amount of bacteria etc. But the indigenous people that lives there are in danger. The fire is burning 2weeks and 5 days straight. Do u realize the effect it's gonna have on all of us if we lose amazon? The amount of oxygen it produces, climatic changes and the global warming etc. We need it!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Akkilan,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JKq7ptEF,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-23T22:27:45.123+0000) > > Yes but in russia there's people who can take it down and they do it from time to time. They have forces and resources to do so. Amazon is a wild area, not everyone dares to go there due to a large amount of bacteria etc. But the indigenous people that lives there are in danger. The fire is burning 2weeks and 5 days straight. Do u realize the effect it's gonna have on all of us if we lose amazon? The amount of oxygen it produces, climatic changes and the global warming etc. We need it!!! Omg, 2 weeks so teeeeeerrifying!!! Syberian forests burn like that EVERY FCKING YEAR. People can take them down? Are you THAT delusional? People start those fires themselves to cover illegal cutting lol. I bet the same goes for amazon forests. You clearly have no idea how modern forests are really destroyed, but playing mother Theresa after finding some scammy site - honestly it feels disgusting
: You are really stupid, I tell you that I won him until he sold Kyle of the second level and bought Jinx, because of what, he killed me, only thanks to her damage, she alone killed all of mine. And actually, he didn’t have enough damage to pierce me until he sold Cale of the second level, and bought Jinx, putting all the objects into it. And so do all the games as soon as they have the opportunity to put the second level jinx. He stood frozen the whole battle, his second Yasuo was in the perma stun, like 90% of the team, but while I was killing him, his Jinx alone killed my whole team.
> he had two stars yasuo+6nobles that your team has very little means to break through to get to jinx + > [{quoted}](name=ROAD T0 IRON 5,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XqtEmJvP,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T15:00:36.730+0000) > but while I was killing him, his Jinx alone killed my whole team. = > You are really stupid Because first two statements have no contradictions. L2read unmannered brat. "Conversation" is over
: https://i.imgur.com/fUx9h6A.png[/img] Here is another game in which Jinx takes 1st place. When we stayed 1 on 1, we had 50% health. How did he defeat me? But very simple. He found Kayle, broke Kayle of the second level, took all the items from her, and gave everything to Jinx, and he didn’t have Jinx, he found and replaced her. And she just destroyed all my heroes, after receiving amplifications. And so everyone does, Jinx always takes first place, the only question is which army protects it. btw, the 4 Knight buff didn't even save me And everyone understood this for a long time, and only a fool would deny it.
And you will obviously just ignore the fact he had two stars yasuo+6nobles that your team has very little means to break through to get to jinx, right? I am pretty sure if you had kayle two stars instead of one of your knights you would have won and as it is your teamcomp looks just like a second place one
: I'm not talking about myself, I know very well that I have a bad army, why are you telling me this ? You think I don't see that. Good thing I'm not the last.
Emm… you brag about jinx, I'm telling you numerous counters to jinx strats - you tell me you know them and... still brag about jinx? L - logic
: Tell me what my build lacks.
Your build lacks... everything. Tristana does nothing here, khazix with no assassins does close to nothing here, 2 brawlers are weak lategame. You are lvl 8 and your only 3-gold unit is poppy that is far from great. 0 4-gold units, 0 5-gold units.4/8 pieces you have cost 1 gold... Honestly, you should be extremely happy with 5th place here - this comp looks like potential 8th to me
: Hey Riot you just look at it
Well, I got to diamond with 0 jinx games somehow. And I rarely play draven either. Your teamcomp uses vi with no brawlers and camile that is terrible. Tristana 2 also does close to nothing here. Also blademasters with no shen that also appears free this game? Rly? Assassins are 100% free and they work well vs any teamcomp I can see here. Overall I am sure there were things you could have done differently that could get you top 4 Edit: Lol, Kindred is also free. Such an easy game with knights+marksmen
Akkilan (EUW)
: Amazon Rain Forests!
Fires in Russia destroy hundreds of times more forest (https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/2019/huge-wildfires-in-russias-siberian-province-continue ) But no one ever raised a voice against it. Sheep gonna sheep
: TFT: What comps do you use to climb? Patch 9.16
I play around w/e pieces game gives me. Usually its not a good idea to force a teamcomp, unless your items strongly say so
: 1) Most of the time you don't remember how many champs of that type you are having. As in the stated case, it's like a trap that will ruin your build. A better way to improve this is to let the player merge the items themselves. 2) I agree with your point. 5) Imagine having 4 Lissandra on 4 different slots. Your current limit is 4 units. If I want to place 4 Darius into 4 other places. I would have to replace them 1 by 1. And then pull 4 Darius into the right slots. Why can't I just place 4 Darius first (temporarily exceed the limit) and then remove the Lissandras. That would be way easier. Just imagine a when you have 6 or 7 different champs and only 10 seconds left. Also, middle button to instantly remove all champs will be great. P/S: If my post is thumbed down, that means Riot will never read it ?
Exceeding the limit is pure cancer. Imagine that after you put more pieces on board you suddenly decide to buy new ones from the shop. Now, what if your backseat is full and your board is over the limit - what should game do? I see 3 options: Option 1 - game allows you to fight despite exceeding the limit - unfair advantage Option 2 - game randomly sells the pieces that exceed the limit - 1000000 points of frustration Option 3 - game "ghosts" exceeding pieces - now you can keep more units than you are supposed to - unfair advantage See? This would create much more problems that it could possibly resolve.
: TFT feedbacks
1) I consider this element part of the choice - if you want both item and champion from the carousel deal with your roster having not perfectly optimal items 2) Kindred is a lategame unit and lategame you want her ult asap since most of your team can get oneshot. Redemption is already strong, it doesn't need any buffs. 3) Pure bullcrap. Assassins are already strong as 6 if you implement this change they are going to be uncounterable 4) Could be good 5) Never encountered any of these issues. If you want to add something to full battlefield just drag it to another piece and they change places
Hayzerxes (EUW)
: TFT/Demon buff
Well, aatrox, eve and swain are still great. Morg is also kinda ok, but demon buff itself just became a secondary thing... Anyway, demons were more fun than 4-5 players playing brawlers every game we have now
: These Comics confuse me [Lux & Sylas]
Lol so its already too hard for you to decide when everything is not obviously black or obviously white? Now I know what type of people to blame for overall declining quality of plots
: Ranked Teamfight Tactics feel like heaven compared to Ranked SR.
100% agree. Even in the games I have lost I feel like different decisions could get me top 4. Losses are not as painful
schtugen (EUW)
: TFT Champion controll
Sure it will be so fun to rightclick on enemy's strongest dmg dealer every time. And so balanced too.
: Why? I think Yuumi is just better version of Ivern, so he will never see any play unless they buff him same as her.
0_o Yumi and Ivern are completely different. Only bad Iverns are defined by shield spam, what really makes an impact is Daisy-q-brush usage
: Skarner/Ivern still barely hit jungle tier lists with only 1% of picks.
Has Ivern Krugs issue been fixed? If not, he will never see much play... jungle is all about fcking Krugs right now
: Prestige skins aren't worth their price anyway.
Pretty much this. Riot wants us to think that 1 prestige skin = 10 event orbs, which is bullcrap.
Show more

Urgot x BDSM

Level 68 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion