Shakruul (EUW)
: Why do you get tilted?
: breaking what rules i wasnt toxic i said ``please report`` i dont think that is beeing toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Le Doge Returns,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t1Mk5IVE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-30T18:22:11.927+0000) > > breaking what rules > i wasnt toxic i said ``please report`` > i dont think that is beeing toxic Calling for reports is against the RULES
: velkoz was toxic the entire game and i dont think you can be banned for sayin report
> [{quoted}](name=Le Doge Returns,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t1Mk5IVE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-30T16:50:54.322+0000) > > velkoz was toxic the entire game and i dont think you can be banned for sayin report It IS a bannable offence for calling for reports.people do not need to know you are going to use the report button.
: Im sincerely triggered
I love hitting the report button on each and every single pseron who says EZ in game.in my team or the enemys.because you deserve it.your account has gone,let that be a lesson to you,you aint getting it back.make a new one and maybe this time you will now know that putting thousands of hours in to a game then getting it banned due to your attitude is reatrded.
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=VRONSONV,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-30T18:03:39.212+0000) > > Exactly what is bullshit bro? and why should i be "forced" to not play this game due to toxic people?.lazy arguments Makes no sense to argue. I'm not gonna comment your reply anymore form now on Gl finding a new game :)
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-30T18:10:24.912+0000) > > Makes no sense to argue. I'm not gonna comment your reply anymore form now on > > Gl finding a new game :) Well im glad it makes no sense to argue.because you saying a comment is BS then not actually giving a reason why makes no sense.so i am glad you are moving on and taking the lazy arguments with you.. and if you read the post im 99% sure i've put in more years on this game than you.with that said it's plain to see i won't be going anywhere.bubye
Humpf (EUW)
: > never heard such bad logic in my life Most toxers of that breed fail to understand what they are doing. Tho some do it knowingly. > ruins our ranked game and that is somehow me and my teams fault? Didn't mention anything regarding fault. But, I **did ** mention toxers. Misreading happens when oneself only sees what oneself wants to see.
> [{quoted}](name=Dal Ai Cam,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=00000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-30T18:08:28.825+0000) > > Most toxers of that breed fail to understand what they are doing. Tho some do it knowingly. > > Didn't mention anything regarding fault. But, I **did ** mention toxers. Misreading happens when oneself only sees what oneself wants to see. your 1st comment was in regards to a reply aimed at me by another poster.my eyes work fine..
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=VRONSONV,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-08-30T17:15:15.406+0000) > > i've been gaming since the inception of pc gaming,before online was a thing and before all the kids got mummy to buy them a pc(the golden age of maturity on pc,this community makes XBOX live look mature and that's saying alot)this IS the worst community of them all.i don't need to tell you about other games.we are talking about the worst offender.this game.. > > BTW someone needs to read the OP.no bans here bro.just saying We both know this is BS if you are that upset about league it might be time to search another game :)
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-08-30T17:54:53.075+0000) > > We both know this is BS if you are that upset about league it might be time to search another game :) Exactly what is bullshit bro? and why should i be "forced" to not play this game due to toxic people?.lazy arguments
VRONSONV (EUW)
: Riot your community is just bad.
the more people keep replying as they are doing the more you just prove what this turd community is like.just keep proving my point.how can you lie to your own minds lol.sad...{{champion:32}}
Humpf (EUW)
: Not defense mechanism, thats how toxers work. But a special breed of them, the psycos. Treat others bad, but when they get punished they try to make us pity them by trying to make us believe it's our fault they acted that way in the first place. These are by far the worse breed of toxers.
> [{quoted}](name=Dal Ai Cam,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-30T13:38:12.805+0000) > > Not defense mechanism, thats how toxers work. But a special breed of them, the psycos. > > Treat others bad, but when they get punished they try to make us pity them by trying to make us believe it's our fault they acted that way in the first place. > > These are by far the worse breed of toxers. never heard such bad logic in my life.shen dies once screams "ok i feed then afk" does it.ruins our ranked game and that is somehow me and my teams fault?.OOOOOOOOOK i can't stop laughing
House x33 (EUW)
: Now tell me one game that has a mature,polite community By the way i know who will be banned banned if he keeps playing ranked {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-30T13:55:40.404+0000) > > Now tell me one game that has a mature,polite community > > By the way i know who will be banned banned if he keeps playing ranked > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} i've been gaming since the inception of pc gaming,before online was a thing and before all the kids got mummy to buy them a pc(the golden age of maturity on pc,this community makes XBOX live look mature and that's saying alot)this IS the worst community of them all.i don't need to tell you about other games.we are talking about the worst offender.this game.. BTW someone needs to read the OP.no bans here bro.just saying
Tarolock (EUW)
: yes its riots fault, they dont let the nice ppl install the game, only the toxic ones like you, cos f*ck logic :D
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-30T09:26:44.276+0000) > > yes its riots fault, they dont let the nice ppl install the game, only the toxic ones like you, cos f*ck logic :D You sound nice.add me in game.not are you denying this community has horrible horrible people by pointing the toxic finger at me? when some one has played all those years and is sick to death of the abuse and trolling.you turn in on to them? interesting...i rest my case
duckarp (EUNE)
: You are right. The issue here is that you're toxic, yet you complain about others behaving the same way. Also if you'd like to make an argument that you're not feeding, well, you are. Just look at your match history... 4/14, 1/10, 4/11, 1/7, 0/6, 1/6... So, how are you better than those "toxic nobs" or "trash people", whatever that means? Also, why do you pretend you haven't played a single ranked game since you started playing?? Your match history clearly says otherwise. http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/38075382
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-08-30T08:10:38.390+0000) > > You are right. > The issue here is that you're toxic, yet you complain about others behaving the same way. > Also if you'd like to make an argument that you're not feeding, well, you are. Just look at your match history... > 4/14, 1/10, 4/11, 1/7, 0/6, 1/6... > > So, how are you better than those "toxic nobs" or "trash people", whatever that means? > > Also, why do you pretend you haven't played a single ranked game since you started playing?? Your match history clearly says otherwise. > http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/38075382 i love it when people "claim" they know how a game went due to match history.come join me in a game,see if i feed or loose my lane in the laning phase.then lets talk again.you can't tell if a fed enemy has just melted me under the tower or 4v1 me either..nice try though.i don't throw game whe ni die once.i play no matter what happens and i neve surrender.do i act like that shen? no thats bad for this game.anyway i won't reply to you again you are the toxic one.you seem to "want" to flame bait after i put my frustrasions to riot.GG bye Ow and by the way,getting farmed by a super fed team isn't feeding,feeding is this "my names shen,i died once,now i will go feed other lanes because im a sad person"
duckarp (EUNE)
: That irony. Anyway, just out of pure curiosity, how did you manage to play this game for 8 years when it was released as closed beta in 2009?
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UFMoFXl6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-30T07:55:32.213+0000) > > That irony. > Anyway, just out of pure curiosity, how did you manage to play this game for 8 years when it was released as closed beta in 2009? it's closer to 8 years than last year amirght? that's not the issue here though is it kappa
Rioter Comments
: Yeah you are right, i myself am 18 years old, but i try not to rage. it is like they don't even try and are just waiting for an excuse to insult you.
Here is a summary of my last 5 games back to back. 1)shaco and teemo bot lane.we told them not to do it,they say it's fine we win.i say that's what all trolls say.they feed,the enemy dominates we loose(i won my lane). 2)bot lane support picks nasus after being asked to not do it.bot lane feeds hard we loose the game(i win my lane) 3)i pick heimer,my team bans heimer(on purpose to piss me off).the ones that ban my pick feed like pros we loose. 4)i have kata mid,i tell my team she will roam don't let her kill you,1st roam she gets a kill then snowballs and roams all game murdering everything in her path( she ulti and ignite me twice failed to kill me).we loose 5) bot feeds to hell and yasou constantly loosing connection then coming back(it's clear he is playing with like 500 ping and ruining it for us)feeds arhi.we loose(i won my lane) i have been playing 8 years.its been like this since day 1,especially the problem of people trying to play with 300 ping
: Yeah you are right, i myself am 18 years old, but i try not to rage. it is like they don't even try and are just waiting for an excuse to insult you.
I have had many years to calm down,i used to be a naughty boy too and very highly strung when i was younger {{champion:119}}
: I don't understand all the negativity in this community
Without even reading all this megathread i can tell you the reason now.this game is the biggest played game on PC 32,000,000 players,the problem with this is it has a VERY VERY large amount of kids/young people.we are talking like 95% of its player base.this i am afraid is how young kids conduct them self's.i am 33 years old for example and most people say their ages they are like 15 years younger than me... > [{quoted}](name=SexySaphíra,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qM1AXshs,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-08-28T20:12:19.207+0000) > > I don't understand why All guys in this game just want to show how much better than everyone else they are and tell all others how much they suck. It makes no sense. > I've spent 4k+ hours on this game to get to where i am (diamond 3). But whenever i do bad i get flamed, called boosted animal, told to go and die, told to get cancer. Seriusly what is wrong with this community, how can you even wish death upon someone else? Do people get a kick out of making other people misserable? > I used to enjoy playing league, it is the only game i return to, but when you return to people calling you low elo trash after spending a huge part on your life on this game it not only ruins the experience but also makes me lose faith that i will ever get higher in ranked. Without even reading all this megathread i can tell you the reason now.this game is the biggest played game on PC 32,000,000 players,the problem with this is it has a VERY VERY large amount of kids/young people.we are talking like 95% of its player base.this i am afraid is how young kids conduct them self's.i am 33 years old for example and when most people say their age in game they are like 15 years younger than me...
somnulent (EUW)
: Can we have a report button in champ select please?
i agree it should be in ranked and both normals,i had my team ban Kled 15 times in a row when they could all see i had him picked,i have also had this done to me with many other picks i choose.what's the point of highlighting your pre pick if your own team can ban it? if you have it pre picked only the enemy should be able to ban it not your team,it's just creating toxic players and to be honest i am at my wits end with it.
: Easy game
i agree it's the most childish thing in this game.but you will never have a clean friendly LoL community.they have had year's to sort this game out and nothing's changed
Arashì (EUW)
: > _i prevented me and 3 other guys getting a ruined game_ You don't know that. A lot of people act rude in champ select, but get serious once the game starts. I'm not saying that's okay (because it isn't), but you can't say it would've been a ruined game. All that is besides the point however. Target banning a preferred pick from someone on your team is toxic behaviour. No matter who it is or how toxic they were. And just because you are usually a friendly player, doesn't mean you're allowed to be toxic on occasion.
Of course i know that,the guy was out to ruin the game the moment he didnt get mid.he confirmed it even more by threatening feeds etc etc.if someone cannot understand that they choose 2 lanes they have to be able to play 2 lanes,then they can't be trusted to be team players,especially then they threaten feeding etc etc.i Don't know about you but i won't team up with anyone making lane demands or threatening feeds.
Arashì (EUW)
: It doesn't matter if it's your first time. It doesn't matter that Nida was toxic. You're target banning the preferred pick from someone on your team just to spite them, that's toxic. Never heard of _"an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind"_? It's "fighting fire with fire".. it means you're just as bad as Nida. And like I said League would be a far better place if people stopped trying to "countertroll" since it's still toxic, and causes a negative environment.
No i don't agree or see your logic,i prevented me and 3 other guys getting a ruined game.was i saying i'll go to his lane and feed? was i telling other people im taking their lane? do i enter lobbys and say mid or afk? do i go in to every lobby and ban someones champ just to spite them? some times you have to fight fire with fire.i don't get the amount of honours i have and honour badges from being a toxic player...
: > [{quoted}](name=VRONSONV,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8lEIJw39,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-28T09:59:50.109+0000) > > It's the 1st time i have done such a thing,there is nothing toxic about forcing a toxic player to Q dodge,nothing what so ever.it was such a good feeling though,he was threatening to come feed my lane,i said i don't mind,aslong as you don't do it on nida then he dodged... > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} you did the right thing, buddy
Thanks,i forgot to mention the guy thought he was smart saying hes going to ban malphite,i said im not playing him i just picked him so trolls can't ban my true pick LOL
cozy wolf (EUW)
: Yeah it is so easy to stop him with a stun and also he is hard to pull off don't know what problem people have with my main
You're top lane xin,your opponent has no stun and even if he did,xin stacks rage blade with visage and other attack speed/life steal items and just heals through that 1 second stun. i play xin some times when i want an easyer game,his duals are stong as hell and stuns won't save you alone,he has a stun too(kock up).a smart xin wont jump in to team fights until most enemy stuns have been burned,but thats besides the point.he just feeds off top lane and pushes towers like a boss,if you send one guy to stop him they 99% of the time end up mince meat. Most champs count out sustain him,their HP goes down yours goes up,fast.
Arashì (EUW)
: Good job being just as toxic as the Nida. <sigh> If people would stop fighting fire with fire the game would be 50% less toxic.
It's the 1st time i have done such a thing,there is nothing toxic about forcing a toxic player to Q dodge,nothing what so ever.it was such a good feeling though,he was threatening to come feed my lane,i said i don't mind,aslong as you don't do it on nida then he dodged... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Iridya (EUW)
: fuck this shit 30 min im trying to start
> [{quoted}](name=Iridya,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=LiIz5NVW,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-27T18:24:45.153+0000) > > fuck this shit 30 min im trying to start im at 10 minutes and counting,due to about 5 dodges. Edit: now 6
Tiffan (EUW)
: Primary and Secondary Roles
Mid and mid or afk.
: Its been 15 years...
Finaly got passed champ select Q dodge,only down fall is i am now cashing in my pension.
: Its been 15 years...
I LOL'd hard,every time that shit hits me i go make a coffee...
Rioter Comments
Somateri (EUNE)
: [Poll] What is your Primary Role?
Headbiter (EUW)
: I don't know if you want to be stuck in a game with a bunch of people, for potentially an hour, when those people don't meet the neccessary requirements to press a huge, colourful button. Just saying, the concept of i.e. focus priority in a team fight is positively rocket science in comparison. And I wouldn't feel comfortable giving the keys to a car to someone who fails to understand the concept of a spoon.
I was going to comment, but you said it for me. Big Button people,use the bloody thing if not you deserve the Q dodge penalty.
: Woah Woah Woah. Do *NOT* say that Darius isn't difficult, especially when opposite Fiora. You have no mobility, meaning that it is not even your own skill that lands you kills, its the enemy being dumb. Your oh so lovely Q needs to be aimed and your R timing must be managed. Also, Fiora deals true damage on regular damage instances, at least Darius has the deceny to keep his True Damage in his ultimate + only flat values at that. *She* gets a dash though, and a block, and has to move about just the same as Darius does for his Q (for her vitals). Anyway, do not let little rager numbnuts like that Fiora get to you. Let them call you bad. Of course you are a shit player, and that makes the Fiora even worse! Calling your killer a Noob just means that you got beaten by a Noob. Use that, enjoy the salty tears. Don't be toxic though. Be sickly sweet about it. Nothing you can do is any more punishing than what that Noob-calling Fiora has done to themselves. *They* raged. *They* got annoyed at you. *They* are labeling themselves as a "Noob's Bitch". You may need to get better, but you are good enough to beat them! :D Also, what about the Sion under his passive who gets a Penta and an inhibitor, allowing super minions to win the game? Would that follow the same rule?
No the enemy team would be noobs for letting a sion passive get a penta +inhib
: It's no wonder. I didn't get my first priority 11 games in a row and so I trolled the last 3 because I was sick of it. I get it even less than I did before the new system. Don't blame the people. Blame the system that screws them over. The solution is simple but you know it takes Riot around 4 years to make simple changes based on feedback. Just let players queue for only one role if they want to and let them wait. If they want a game fast, let them pick 2. See? Nothing but a poor algorithm and a stupid design decision is causing this problem, not the players. Reporting and banning players won't change a thing. You should focus on fixing the root problem and not merely the symptoms of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Godliketrololol,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wro08JuM,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-01-26T18:24:29.760+0000) > > It's no wonder. I didn't get my first priority 11 games in a row and so I trolled the last 3 because I was sick of it. I get it even less than I did before the new system. Don't blame the people. Blame the system that screws them over. > > The solution is simple but you know it takes Riot around 4 years to make simple changes based on feedback. Just let players queue for only one role if they want to and let them wait. If they want a game fast, let them pick 2. > > See? Nothing but a poor algorithm and a stupid design decision is causing this problem, not the players. Reporting and banning players won't change a thing. You should focus on fixing the root problem and not merely the symptoms of it. Report for troll
Shadòw (EUW)
: i would recommend to make "feed" an official secondary option
: > [{quoted}](name=VRONSONV,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Zl3XwhjE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-26T20:21:51.993+0000) > > I am deadly serious shit happens man..last night i won 3v5 game.. our 3 guys playing like 10 ppl.. thanks too the damn {{champion:98}} take a deep breath.. get a beer on ur desk ..** Hit the wall **then Smile and play ur next game.. u will win and everything is going past.. we cant guarantee we r 5 untill end.. so when u can win just go win the game.. dont risk dc and lag + rage's is always happend even if the game is enjoyable Just end it man. dont let it go past too 50 mins.. as u said u was 27 kills that means u could kill 3 ppl alone.. :) sometimes u have no team and u should win alone #{{champion:23}} works this times.. i know that feeling bro.. just let it go shit happens we cant do anything.. also riot Gl in ur next games {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
That's true but as vel koz you melt 3 people then the tower laughs at you because you have the AA damage of a potato. So I can only carry my team 75% of the way, the other 25% I need my team do the parts I can't, push towers fast etc etc. With that being said the enemy would get chance to respawn while my team just doesn't play correctly and leaves to make it worse, I'd already led them in to battles that helped us get to inhibitors but my team would leave the game or go base/jungle. If you look at the match history you will notice the enemy team fed and died no end yet my team gave them the win. There was really no reason for spamming surrender for 20 minutes then x2 afking during a win to basically say to the enemy "can't be arsed here's a free win have a nice day". I just don't understand these people, it happens all the time, a perfectly capable team winning and dominating yet instead of wanting to get out played and out skilled by the opposite team they choose to just throw in the towel or loose interest. If someone dcs, fine it can't be helped,but 2x team mates just saying g2g bu bye see ya creates a salty taste.
: "i don't ever leave the game even if my dogs drowning in the bath" i hope you aren't serious :^)
: the one that i got on still took me 5 mins cause of select process; 35 secs person pick, ban, switch, and champ you would like
ow yea but its alot longer if people keep leaving.
Rioter Comments
: New Champ select is too long
Because of leavers,not the Q.leavers will be leavers.
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: How is EUW?
It's league,they are everywhere.
Almighty (EUNE)
: As someone who plays support 90% of the time, i did not even know Team builder had queue time problems. Usually, i just click "start" and it already has found a game for me. But yes, i agree 100% that Team builder should exist alongside the Dynamic Draft queue. _Almighty :)_
> [{quoted}](name=Almighty,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=W1Evs9qe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-26T14:59:27.579+0000) > > As someone who plays support 90% of the time, i did not even know Team builder had queue time problems. Usually, i just click "start" and it already has found a game for me. > > But yes, i agree 100% that Team builder should exist alongside the Dynamic Draft queue. > > _Almighty :)_ Well der,thats because team builder only had long waits while waiting for a support,support was the least popular role,if you played other roles much you would of spotted this fast.. I get instant games,some times i had to wait for support for 5 minutes,but not 30 mintes like others state.
Luis Sc (EUW)
: I did have a perfect with Nami; I wanted to execute to come back with items but buddies were going apeshit telling me not to, so is get one perfect :)
LOL,i feel you.don't die have no items,die get items and power spike.the mind boggles.
Luis Sc (EUW)
: I agree. I try to bring as many friends as possible to avoid them. I went 0-13-8 with Vayne on ARAM, last night; one guy didn't say a thing and I gave him friendly points ( the other 3 were friends, who knew I was about to feed badly as she's just not my thing. ) I got a couple of those "we punished him/her" notifications and I'm glad something is being done.
chances of going 13-0 on ARAM are slim.i spam ARAM and often go high deaths,because no one takes ARAM serious so you tend to go ham more often.you do get the idiots that refuse to join in team fights or sit back with 50hp for 15 minutes because they think score means you're a good player,but here is where that logic fails,the longer you sit back in ARAM with low hp trying to not die the longer your team is with out your damage,it's more viable to just bloody die and come back with full hp and new items,but score whores are score whores. The other thing that makes me laugh in ARAM is when someone is trying to run away in a 2v1 and they have low hp and you can clearly see they wont get away,instead of actualy fighting and putting as much damage as possible on to the enemy before they die they just run doing nothing,they might aswell stand still for what good running does,better to take the enemys hp with you before you die.but nope
: First game in the new queue
Welcome to league of legends,the game where no one trolls.(so the boards say.....)
: Diamond Amputee and Cancer patient streaming 24H for PreventCancer.org
Larry (EUNE)
: 294 normal wins since day 1. Okay, bye
Captain assumption again,assuming lolking(or any site other than league of legends offical for that matter) is more accurate than whats on my lol client profile. I've won 500(which is way lower than my amount of normals played)in one of the offmodes.... Keep assuming snowflake while you look at wins not games played.
Larry (EUNE)
: Well, you got a glimpse of the competitive system and you think you have everything figured out. I used to be like that at the age of 16. The world is bigger than your immagination mate. FYI in normal games people try new champions, new roles, new items or play just to have fun and not to win. You, winning against those people, or teamed up with those people, makes you think you play better, or not making the same mistakes. You can keep thinking the same things apply to competitive gaming, who am i to shake your beliefs
1)my teen years passed many many many moons ago. 2) this game isn't the world. 3) played since day one,not for 2 years like most the community,i have plenty figured out thanks,that what comes with playing from day 1,you know,experience. 4) i have done humouring you.
Larry (EUNE)
: So basically you consider yourself good while having close to zero experience in competitive games. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Because 10 players on one map fighting each other,out smarting each other isn't competative right.please just shut up you're are just out of valid points and are making your self look silly clutching at straws. (thinking because im not on some lolleader board im less experienced LOLOL).
Larry (EUNE)
: Im not hiding behind my finger, if i gave you that impression. You might be "good" in relation to your team mates, but not "good" with the "above average" meaning.Even if you are, so what? Does this give you the right to call the rest 4 of your team retards? Maybe it is YOUR ego you have to think about, foolishly claiming to be good yet, stuck in silver divisions.If you were good with the normal meaning, you would be able to cover your team's mistakes because in a 5v5 game, that is what you are expected to do. I dont need to hide my ego nor am i ignorant as your foolish judgement sugests, i've climbed into diamond and in preseason platinum with less than 100 games, and i dont go rubbing in anybody's face that i am better than my team, nor degrading anyone. Learn to respect, and be humble. Learn to listen twice as you speak, thats why we have 2 ears and 1 mouth. And you really have an attitude of "i know it all, everybody else is totally wrong", you should work on that. The reason i asked why i didnt see you in lcs was a funny-ironic comment,one of those i make around these boards to lighten up the mood a bit, yet your first thought was somebody who made a comment you dont like, must have a stupid logic. Clap clap, you are a fullfilled person now
> [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OiFpje0E,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-25T16:24:25.108+0000) > > Im not hiding behind my finger, if i gave you that impression. You might be "good" in relation to your team mates, but not "good" with the "above average" meaning.Even if you are, so what? Does this give you the right to call the rest 4 of your team retards? Maybe it is YOUR ego you have to think about, foolishly claiming to be good yet, stuck in silver divisions.If you were good with the normal meaning, you would be able to cover your team's mistakes because in a 5v5 game, that is what you are expected to do. > > I dont need to hide my ego nor am i ignorant as your foolish judgement sugests, i've climbed into diamond and in preseason platinum with less than 100 games, and i dont go rubbing in anybody's face that i am better than my team, nor degrading anyone. > Learn to respect, and be humble. Learn to listen twice as you speak, thats why we have 2 ears and 1 mouth. And you really have an attitude of "i know it all, everybody else is totally wrong", you should work on that. > > The reason i asked why i didnt see you in lcs was a funny-ironic comment,one of those i make around these boards to lighten up the mood a bit, yet your first thought was somebody who made a comment you dont like, must have a stupid logic. Clap clap, you are a fullfilled person now I wasn't even going to reply to this,because you are just arguing for arguments sake now but i must reply because of something you just said. I AM NOT STUCK IN SILVER.you and this community assume to think you know everything about every player,I HAVE NEVER BEEN STUCK IN ANY LEAGUE,because i never played rank out side of 20 matches in 7 years to try and climb. you're referring to me being silver I've played since day 1, thousands of games and about 20 of those being ranked, I did my 1st ever ranked placement 3 weeks ago in 6 seasons, 6 seasons before i even thought about ranked . I've avoided ranked due to trolls etc etc. I won 6 out 10 of those games the other 4 were thrown/trolled as I suspected they would for the last 6 years of dodging ranked. Now that i have made you look stupid for assuming stuff i am not going to reply because i can't be arsed with this argument thats just purely "you're wrong and i am right".Clap clap,see ya
Xêm (EUW)
: 75% on LoLHentai disagrees with you
Well i am sorry but my penis does not browse those sites,so your point is invalid!
Show more

VRONSONV

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion