Undeveloped (EUNE)
: Hello I am Undeveloped
Hi Undeveloped, You can add me if you want, be it with this account or a new one on EUW. I am not German but German speaking.
: Simple - you sit in a bush with a point and click stun ready - preferably Frozen Tomb, but Aegis of Zeonia should work too. In a pinch Event Horizon will do. Once you've stunned him you take out your pokeball and catch him. Easy.
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aHwgteEr,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T13:39:32.926+0000) > > Simple - you sit in a bush with a point and click stun ready - preferably Frozen Tomb, but Aegis of Zeonia should work too. In a pinch Event Horizon will do. Once you've stunned him you take out your pokeball and catch him. Easy. I see, Aegis of Zeonia is used by which champion? I remember the other two abilities but this one is kind of unfamiliar to me by the name of it. But you have to take away his beloved cigar afterwards I am afraid, smoking in the pokeball would be too unhealthy for him.
Enzer0 (EUW)
: No, you will get a cigar. Then Graves will come for that and then you can capture him and keep him.
> [{quoted}](name=Enzer0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aHwgteEr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-01T19:20:28.046+0000) > > No, you will get a cigar. Then Graves will come for that and then you can capture him and keep him. But what if you do not own nocturne to capture him? If you cannot spellshield his smoke screen, he runs away while you are nearsighted, no? :O
: Aaah, I did not entirely concider this, no Veaser. Whenever they say they concider toxic behaviour fun I believe they are one of those who try to make People even more mad for the hell of it. It's entirely my fault for just believeing it straight up, and I have to say thanks for reminding me there are more sides of a situation that what I'm used to :) Also, you're not red panda, I am red panda! You're Veaser!
> [{quoted}](name=I Am Red Panda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4Yaj9yEA,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-14T11:45:42.414+0000) > > Aaah, I did not entirely concider this, no Veaser. > Whenever they say they concider toxic behaviour fun I believe they are one of those who try to make People even more mad for the hell of it. > > It's entirely my fault for just believeing it straight up, and I have to say thanks for reminding me there are more sides of a situation that what I'm used to :) > > Also, you're not red panda, I am red panda! You're Veaser! wut? I am not red panda? I am Veaser? {{champion:9}} This cannot be! I may be red Panda http://pre06.deviantart.net/a12d/th/pre/f/2013/129/e/f/tibbers__the_world_in_flames_by_xcustomgraphix-d63yoox.png or red Kung Fu http://www.dreamworks.com/kungfupanda/de/images/uploads/games/_1095/KFP3_Pos_Jumping_Adventure_lg.jpg (ok I might have a little less weight than him) or just.... https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0516d48f3919203149769e19dc6b74cdff7516-wm.jpg?v=3
: I kinda have the same problem, tough not as often anymore because of the New honor system. I hate muting players in case they actually say something usefull! My mind goes "should I mute this player and not be as distracted or should I not in case they say something that will lea us to victory?" With that said, I do think it's kindoff unhealty to consider flamers and toxic People Entertainment, it's kindoff a toxic behaviour in itself I Guess? Maybe you should consider working on it? :)
> [{quoted}](name=I Am Red Panda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4Yaj9yEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-14T08:35:55.205+0000) > > I kinda have the same problem, tough not as often anymore because of the New honor system. I hate muting players in case they actually say something usefull! My mind goes "should I mute this player and not be as distracted or should I not in case they say something that will lea us to victory?" > With that said, I do think it's kindoff unhealty to consider flamers and toxic People Entertainment, it's kindoff a toxic behaviour in itself I Guess? > Maybe you should consider working on it? :) Hi I am red Panda, I do not think that his opinion about "entertainment" is kindoff unhealty, because I am quite sure that he does not let them know that he feels this way. He most likely does not write anything to them, it is pretty obvious that if you respond to someone flaming, it will get worse in most cases. So if he just gets entertained by so called toxic people and does not get toxic himself through chat, pings, whatever it is fine by me. For him it may be worth muting them to do not get distracted by all that garbage they write, for myself I have seen so much, it is mostly the same anyway, except some streamer comes up with something fairly new and people will embrace their negativity through that. I would recommend Reelix to try different solutions, and pick the best for him afterwards. He can try to mute everyone, or mute someone as soon as he flames in chat or something like that, in my experience people usually do not write a single useful thing if they start flaming/raging, or he can see it as entertainment and may get distracted by it. As a side note, toxic behaviour should not be taken serious at all, I would be shocked if someone commits suicide because a stranger playing a video game told him to {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Looking for a partner in crime
hi ilopmania007, your title killed me ;D unfortunately I would probably not be the right partner as I am playing this game unregularly, but good luck with finding companons.
: why doesn't this people get banned?
hi Kate Barker, you could gather some friends to decrease the chances of getting offended like this {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} you do not have to join a community or clan for this, in this game or in the forums there are many nice people to be found. For me at least this game is more fun if played with friends. have fun playing this game and do not worry about the others too much, works for me {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: How would that help? 10ip is nothing.
yeah, 5 ore you get if you press the "send good game" button in gwent is also not much I do not know how much ip you get for a win, 100 average maybe, but you cannot get more or close to the same amount of ip from an honor than from a won game, that would be unfair assuming 5 x 10 is already half of that amount I want to say that the idea of the op is not bad, but there could be the return of these annoying honor-beggars, "honor for honor" - spam etc. if you get too much ip from that they could give you a small amount of orange essences instead - with blue essences they would be on a safe spot, because champion shards are most likely meaningless except for upgrading champ mastery, so that system maybe will not be abused.
XIC Wolf (EUW)
: ._.
damn it, I hope the Wolf in Tux does not have Iron fists as well :O
: Wanna be a Red panda's BFF? Check this out!
Hi Red Panda! I might even go off topic in an off topic post but screw it{{champion:115}} - because I probably will not meet your requirements for the "online BFF"- status but maybe I can sneak into your friend list on another way{{champion:98}} I do not play this game at a very regular rate but I quite enjoy playing with nice people so how about an armored bear comrade? {{champion:106}}
: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/be/Red_Panda_in_a_Gingko_tree.jpg This person remembers me! \o/ But Yeah I sometimes just randomly posts red panda posts that are very off topic, and for the serious ones I prefer to avoid it, gives me little to no good comments on what I want to say. And it is wonderful to hear that it happends to others more than it does to me, I believe there are basicly no good Things that's happened to me in game in League unfortunately.
maybe you cannot remember them because they were not significant enough to you :3 - anyways they are out there, you just have to hold on tight and spam the web with your pictures {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Respecting the players, as well as your opponent.
Hi Mr. or Mrs. I Am Red Panda, didn´t you put pictures in almost every post, or just in the not so serious posts? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Nice Post, trying not to be too off topic ;3, I got such moments in this game more than I thought they would happen, I am just trying to be nice to the players, eventually they will be nice too {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Podqueen (EUW)
: Looking for English player for improvement
hi Podqueen, I am afraid I cannot really help you with your request since English is not my first language and all that stuff, but maybe we could play some games nevertheless? I am always looking for nice people to play with {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
btynan (EUW)
: How does one find people to play with?
hi btynan, you could add people from this forum who seem to be nice, you may have to introduce yourself every time but I found some funny guys on the boards this way, so it may worth a try {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} you say you made a lot of friends in this game and a lot of forum posts? what happened to your previous account?
Rismosch (EUW)
: I simply hate it to play with friends. I am a not a team person and I prefer to work alone. When I queue up with others, then I know I will play against another premade group. And those can play better in a team than mine, because of me. The coordination of the enemy premade is better than mine. Also, I don't think your ELO represents your skill, if you play in a team. It represents your skill as a whole team, rather than your individual skill. I dislike that. I don't want to climb up to plat with a team for example, because when I play solo then, then other solo players will play better than me. If I climb with a team, then one of the skills I have is to rely on a team. If I play solo then and such play against other solo players, then those players will have an advantage, because they are used to play solo while I am not. On top of that, in my opinion all of my friends suck, even those who are higher ELO. Those lower than me tell me I am boosted, because i am aweful in 1v1s and those who are higher than me don't appreciate the skill I already got. Especially the second point is what makes me hate them, because to be good you need knowledge and experience. Personally I think I have alot of knowledge. But because I don't play alot I am missing the experience and such cannot climb. I simply suck, because knowledge isn't everything. But those friends who are higher than me, don't appreciate my knowledge, and simply judge me by my ELO. But as I told you, I am low ELO because I am missing experience, but got alot of knowledge. In a nutshell, in my opinion queueing up as a team does only make you better as a team and I simply hate my friends. I am a bad team person.
damn, is it that bad most of time? It will probably do not change much on your view of team play but I would see that as challenge, if I know that the coordination of the enemy team will be better than my premade. So you can try it again until you are a decent team player{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} but experience should not be a problem for you as you will get it by just playing, I am most of time too lazy to get some knowledge :D For the last part I do not think you hate all of your friends, to be a bad team person is alright too, because you will get better by just playing anyway, to have some patience could be important as well. To me it does not matter if you play most games in a premade team, you may learn slower that way but you will be able to learn something at the very least. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rismosch (EUW)
: I disagree. I hate playing with friends and most of the time I play solo.
hi Rismosch, you hate playing with friends? how come, if I might ask?for example, I play solo most of time too but I do not mind to play with others, if they can behave.
: Actually, everyone seems to be using text communication at the moment I think. They are a really nice crowd...Join us! :)
hehe yeah it seems to be uncomplicated for somewhat lazy people like I am ;D
: I may do. The problem is that I am not very chatty and a bit shy, which is hilarious if you only knew what I do for a living! ;) I think that I am going to bite the bullet and play some ranked games later. And...whatever happens, happens. If I get demoted, I won't be like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKOr1LjsKOM I will be cool with it. And if I stay up then I will be happy.
haha sounds a bit like me, but I think you are brave enough to go to this discord thing and try it out, I will give you some cookies if you report me how it is like ;) {{champion:201}} {{item:2054}}
Eveninn (EUW)
: I'm baaaaaaaack~
hi Gpet I am happy to catch one of your posts, they are most of time entertaining, also in the comments :D are you talking about the final exam of your apprenticeship? I just finished one third of the school part this year and I hated it. Maybe I am too old for this shit :D
Eveninn (EUW)
: Still waiting for a Lux Skin that changes ingame animations and isn't [censored]! http://orig06.deviantart.net/3961/f/2012/293/d/f/lol___avatar_lux_design_by_cubehero-d5idt4x.jpg http://orig13.deviantart.net/56ac/f/2013/160/5/b/idol___sweet_magic_lux___skin_concept_by_bookmarkahead-d68fatt.png
too much cuteness.... could not scroll through your whole comment section, but I could imagine an ultimate lux skin, therefore she will get her wings at level 9 or something {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} anyway, I remember a one for all game with my french friends, we played as skarner against lux and something came up with the plural of lux, which is lüx. Yeah that has to be the correct plural of her ;D
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: I hate you now :D:D:D
he is even trolling you from a different server than you, well that's next level Trundle ;)
: Read this and give me a freaking advice ...
Hi BraveLittleDolla, I would recommend you to not think about it too much, I think you can easily end this situation within a short period of time if you try out some other ways to play this game you may not thought about yet. Maybe it helps if you do not waste a minute about a bad game you got and focus on your next game or you take some time to think about the most effective way to win your next game and so on, there are much possibilities you got with a little bit of effort. Do not want to write too much, but I am pretty sure that you will be able to get things going again, I am just afraid you are too worried about everything at the moment. Have Fun, {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: A shitty post about the French hate.
Hi Jean Quête, you are a bold guy to open such a thread, altough it is a little bit painful to read some of the prejudices in the comments, I think you know very well if you can take someone serious from their appearance in this post. So you could do a post about every nationality in EU West being hated by someone, there are always different reasons behind it, they may be stupid, or even more stupid, or whatever ;D Jokes aside, I am feeling like there may be some players who tend to have some negative attitudes about people from certain Countries or Regions, but there are way more players who are just happily playing this game and do not give a damn about the rest. Have Fun on the Rift or Bridge {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Not even funny. The slightest. Call me bitter, lol.
I will just call you Morgan. I sense full troll in your comment and I like it :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=F0bTJPgw,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-18T11:27:36.277+0000) > > This part killed me, well done sir :D Wait, you're dead O_o? And still speaking with us? How's the connection from the afterlife? Will you still be Leaguing with us? I don't think I can face LoL without you in it :/
yeah, my club is not only refering to the unseen, also to the undead and that is what I am :P nah, you are fooling with me and I know it ;D
: The truth about ranked
> Yes i mean this guys. > The Vatican created elo hell to punish the sinners. > This part killed me, well done sir :D
: Just occured to me I own too many Sona skins, lol. My pretty, pretty Sona... Hmpf... Why can't they add the alternative skins, instead of switching it out? Let people choose what variant they want on the splashart, lest it affects gameplay... But, sorry, I am hijacking your nice thread with my QQing, lol. Hope you have a great week with many victories ;)
hi Morgan Did you see the new splash art of Masquerade Evelynn yet? how do you think about it? I got that skin from Riot as a mystery gift and I cannot stop laughing everytime I see or imagine the new splash art somehow :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=UcXn9lyN,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-13T11:20:02.302+0000) > > hi Morgan, maybe you did not realize it but noone is holding you back from doing your "fun stuff"; it is your decision to accept a game invite, press the big orange play button on the top and if you play with your comrades you even could do your sona jungle stuff, if your teammates would wonder/worry too much about it and you do not know a good explanation yet, you just have to refer to the inglorious gold scrublord and they will start their sailoring at him instead, altough I do not think that your company is against unusual stuff, as they do it for themselves in a very funny manner ;D Actually you were the one I hoped would show up, because I know you'd take it with a laugh, lol. And back me up against any nasty other teammates bound in stone by the cursed meta! Unfortunately I was not blessed with your company that evening, hence had to suffer in silence :P And no, if it was you and Mera, you wouldn't object... but there are others... Guess I am just too nice, but I can never say no to Mera. She's the sweetest and nicest person around, if she needs a support I have to be there. It's OK, I got my payback by stealing her farm and trolling us to victory by going AP Sona and ordering the ADC (poor Mera) to get sightstone, lol. Then I left her alone to go raiding with the jungler and play assassin Sona for a bit... It was hilarious, and the enemy ADC got so pissed off :D Sometimes even the nicest support has to be allowed to go off the rails and play a little crazy! What can I say, I was feeling hormonal, lol. Seriously though, come on this evening if you're available and play off-meta with me :D
haha nice stuff, maybe I get to see Mera on champions she picked, but regrets that decision as soon as the game begins, she will be the MVP(most versatile player ;D) anyways. about the crazy and hormonal part, I think you are feeling that way everytime, just do not want to admit it sometimes ;P
: If they see you on 24/7, doesn't that mean they're on 24/7 too? Then why be embarrassed? I can get it for other reasons though, like when you really just wanna sit and chill or try out new things, but your regular team sees you on and need a support, lol. Like yesterday, when I wanted to mess around and play Sona jungle for funnies, but my regular team came on and wanted me to play with them. Back to supporting, sigh. Which I love, don't get me wrong, but sometimes a girl just wanna have fun... trying out new stuff.
hi Morgan, maybe you did not realize it but noone is holding you back from doing your "fun stuff"; it is your decision to accept a game invite, press the big orange play button on the top and if you play with your comrades you even could do your sona jungle stuff, if your teammates would wonder/worry too much about it and you do not know a good explanation yet, you just have to refer to the inglorious gold scrublord and they will start their sailoring at him instead, altough I do not think that your company is against unusual stuff, as they do it for themselves in a very funny manner ;D
InTheory (EUW)
: Who said that Taric could not move after his ultimate? On PBE he looked very mobile when using his ultimate
what? My bad I just saw the video on the rework page and thought they were in stasis :D
InTheory (EUW)
: Kayle can move/attack too. Thats why I wrote x5 --> ults on up to 5 champs
sorry I still do not get what you are trying to say. I thought you want to compare kayle ult with the new taric ult just longer and to up to 5 champions, which would be no good comparison to me since kayle can move while immune to damage, taric cannot do that after he ulted himself.
InTheory (EUW)
: I wasn't a Taric player pre rework and I don't think I'm gonna be one after even though I'm support main. But the new ultimate is [(Kayle's ultimate +1 second)x5]. I still don't like his passive and the high basic abilities CDs
I would not compare it to Kayle ult, because you can move, attack, get ccd etc. while kayle ults an ally or herself.
: I'm not really a fan of his new ultimate because Kayle has one, Kindred has one too... the immune from damage thing is not really a unique concept at all. Even Yasuo has that when he does his ultimate so I fail to see how its unique to him in any way or goes with his theme that much. I personally liked the idea of him giving his allies a "Diamond Skin", like Emma Frost can do in X-Men so that they get a nice stack of resistances and {{item:3075}}-like reflective damage while its active.
I am not too sure about that yasuo ult thing you mentioned, I think he can still get damaged when he is mid air, he is just untargetable for that duration, I just know that his passive shield can potentially block all incoming damage, even tower shots. Nevertheless nice reference, I never thought about it that way :D
Broodpaal (EUW)
: Looking for a friend
hi Broodpaal, I added you{{champion:201}}
: Well I do not find the new {{champion:114}} fun to play but others do, fun is a matter of perspective and the new Taric really does not interest me at all. I used to pick Taric BECAUSE he was basically a brick and had a good reliable stun, now I see no reason to pick him over Leona or Braum.
Hi StarfleetPonyoo1, I liked his old ultimate also very much, it can be quite nice to give some extra stats to your allies, what do you think about his new ultimate? To me it is nothing new since bard and kindred ult, it looks like a self-cast version of bard ultimate.
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FXpLcpyN,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T10:58:39.497+0000) > > well, let me add something to your sentence :P > > I live to curry, like a support main should, they are chosen to curry their teammates to victory and are not supposed to do anything, like every other member of the team, basically ;) Wait... What? Ok, you got me, I have no clue what you're trying to say, lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FXpLcpyN,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-04-05T20:28:53.851+0000) > > puh, wanted to write something like that, now I can write a short addition to it, Morgan MVP! > > So according to this thread I think Legend has got some misconceptions about summoners code and stuff. You can actually type what you wanted to type as there would be no bannable offence involved. To me I would more worry about people listening to you, if it would actually be useful to write something to them or just carry on and forget about all that crap. I live to serve, like a support main should ;)
well, let me add something to your sentence :P I live to curry, like a support main should, they are chosen to curry their teammates to victory and are not supposed to do anything, like every other member of the team, basically ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendCZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FXpLcpyN,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-05T12:07:19.966+0000) > > Hello. > > First of i want to start i am not banned, or punished or anything. > > The real problem lies here: > > http://imgur.com/iFjVC0g > > When i have player like Malphite in image above. Acording to summoner code or reports i saw. I CAN'T tell him to behave good. I cant ask him to play EVEN if its polite. The thing is you have to be constructive. But its really hard especialy for our youngest part of the community. > > Let me explain it. Malphite was flaming ALOT, Zed losed mid, Xin was really agressive on top which result to be the same, and on BOT there was babysit from well feeded Warwick, so yeah even we F---d up and i wont denie that. > > Problem is the Xin was too agresive and i even cant tell "Pal play defensive or you will get destroyed" Because tribunal translate it to "DONT FEED OMG" or Malphite who was acting like flamer and continuously said "I AM GOING AFK" and so on. I cant even type "Hey pal dont do this kind of stuff or you get punished by tribunal, just focus on game" Because tribunal translates to "Dont behave like an Id---t WTF!" How do you know what the tribunal translates things into? o_O I've said things similar to that, in a kind and respectful manner, and I've never gotten any kind of punishment or restrictions. As far as I know the system looks for key words like idiot, report, retard, etc, and then if someone gives off a lot of negative hits it's sent off to actual human beings for more severe punishment decisions. But you can still communicate to each other and give advice, as long as it's in a decent and kind manner. Sure, with some people it takes a little finesse to get through without them getting defensive, but with most it's so far been possible for me. Unless they're really trolls who just want someone to argue with, that happens as well of course. I never mention the word report, because report calling is bannable, but I might tell a team mate to ignore someone until after the game, but that's if the other person is obviously trying to piss people off on purpose. And if you in addition give them some positivity it tends to work well in most cases.
puh, wanted to write something like that, now I can write a short addition to it, Morgan MVP! So according to this thread I think Legend has got some misconceptions about summoners code and stuff. You can actually type what you wanted to type as there would be no bannable offence involved. To me I would more worry about people listening to you, if it would actually be useful to write something to them or just carry on and forget about all that crap.
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0ZzzHJhu,comment-id=000000000000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-04T16:38:36.718+0000) > > damn it I think we know who the real troll is here :D I've spent too much time with you and Oliver, lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0ZzzHJhu,comment-id=0000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2016-04-04T16:25:15.590+0000) > > wut? I have nothing to hide.... in an hour or two ;D.... actually I do not fear an outrageous Morgan stalking myself, at least I am pretending to > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > Actually I have got more things to stalk, because you showed yourself through commenting more often than I did :P Gotta give you something to have fun with ;)
damn it I think we know who the real troll is here :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gHEAaM4g,comment-id=000800000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-04T11:54:56.943+0000) > > would like to respond to the other funny things you wrote but me flaming? That was the best :D > As you can imagine I have to concentrate that things do not go too troll, fails most of time but whatever ;P > I am also trying very hard to do not disturb my fellow teammates, not too much hehe, so they can concentrate themselves or do whatever without being worried about an **annoying**, trolling, scrub teammate; more than two attributes are too much for me, too hard to remember that many and stuff. Morgan please I am not that bad guy you may think I could be > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > Jokes aside I am sure that you clearly did not mean it that way and I am just trolling around as usual, this time I am too lazy to delete some text of my comment again. > PS. I am too lazy to watch out for your name in the boards while scrolling through some random posts, so I just click on your name for the next level stalking experience > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Oh, Veaser, you mustn't misunderstand me :) Or you're purely trolling me, but in case you are not at some deeper level; Don't you worry, I would never ever accuse you of flaming, because you are probably one of the sweetest people I know of! BUT I have a lot of friends with a very well-developed sense of humour, you included, and sometimes when I mess up you guys like to have a good laugh. Which is fine, because I do the same thing, lol. And I do not see that as flaming, that's just us messing around and having fun with each other. You guys never tell me I am retarded, or tell me you hope I get some HIV or to go play some Tetris, lol. Well, Oliver gets close at times, but I give as good as I get, so if it's all just banter between friends it's cool :P I don't think you're a bad guy at all, because I know you're a sweetheart. A bit of a troll at times, but a fun one and I absolutely have tons of fun playing with you! Have fun with your stalking :D Btw, I am playing tonight, so if you wanna keep me company and teach me all your valuable gold knowledge, feel free to give me a poke!
oh stop it Morgan, now you are trollling me; as always you just do not recognize it that much, but I do ;P It is absolutely impossible for me to read that sense of humor thing without laughing, but I feel sometimes bad about it don´t worry.... or do I? :D I can troll you company but not really teach something, but I am a silver scrub at the time so no gold knowledge for you :3
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0ZzzHJhu,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-04T10:52:56.231+0000) > > That would be a good start if you could do that :D > But anyways I think that some people just do not know that they are playing with many nice guys, but they tend to remember the negative ones because they are writing very much in chat, while the positive or neutral players remain silent most of time. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} You're not the only one with stalking power.... ;)
wut? I have nothing to hide.... in an hour or two ;D.... actually I do not fear an outrageous Morgan stalking myself, at least I am pretending to {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Actually I have got more things to stalk, because you showed yourself through commenting more often than I did :P
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0ZzzHJhu,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2016-04-04T11:21:37.654+0000) > > but if I cannot resist and shout: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? :3 Just commenting to let you know I got my eyes on you.
one second, I will just hide in daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkness{{champion:56}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=enVxFylH,comment-id=000700010001,timestamp=2016-02-24T11:36:44.933+0000) > > what do you want to say? Is there a limit to intentional feeding, e.g. kills - deaths should be -2 or higher and if you go below that you are considered an intentional feeder? How do you minus 2 die? Like... get extra life twice? Ooh, if you die and is ressurected by the... uhm.. is it Zilean who's the necromancer?
I got it wrong actually, I meant deaths minus kills, as you would assume that you are good when you have more kills than deaths, so if you got e.g. 6 deaths and 8 kills you would get to that number, but the numbers are not the main message in my comment as you can imagine ;) but I would rather call Karthus a necromancer than Zilean :D Edit: I will spam you back in the evening
: > [{quoted}](name=Veaser,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gHEAaM4g,comment-id=0008000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-04T11:16:13.749+0000) > > Hi Morgan, > you land yourself in arguments? Interesting, I may stalk some of your boards activity for entertain.... I mean for educational purposes :3 > > About the Summoners Rift thing may can assist you with that, it will be more challenging for you to play with a trolling scrub like me than to get tired of the mode itself ;D > when you dive into ranked then you will sustain through this thing called "grinding" and become gold even before I get there, you can do it! > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > Don´t worry about URF you will be able to play it some day. I would say it is a quite interesting gamemode altough it was nothing for me to play pvp. > > you too Morgan :) Haha, but I love playing with trolling scrubs like you; I learn so much about what NOT to do :D For instance; if you cannot keep up with the Veaser as he launces off from the Nexus then you don't get first blood :P If you do keep up with him; score! Obviously SR is exhausting when I play with all my fantastic OP friends, but it's also more fun, lol. Actually, from jest to earnest, playing SRs is much more exhausting on my own, because I have to deal with more trolls and flamers that way. At least my friends are entertaining & charming when they flame me :P If your flame makes me laugh then I don't mind it ;) Will be seeing you, Veaser. Hit me up when you want a good laugh aka see some silver scrub action on the battlefield. Ps. Yeah, you look around the board you should find at least two, from today :P
would like to respond to the other funny things you wrote but me flaming? That was the best :D As you can imagine I have to concentrate that things do not go too troll, fails most of time but whatever ;P I am also trying very hard to do not disturb my fellow teammates, not too much hehe, so they can concentrate themselves or do whatever without being worried about an **annoying**, trolling, scrub teammate; more than two attributes are too much for me, too hard to remember that many and stuff. Morgan please I am not that bad guy you may think I could be {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Jokes aside I am sure that you clearly did not mean it that way and I am just trolling around as usual, this time I am too lazy to delete some text of my comment again. PS. I am too lazy to watch out for your name in the boards while scrolling through some random posts, so I just click on your name for the next level stalking experience {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Then he ultis to reveal the century old mystery. The dogs let the dogs out. They just stacked and became nasus.
ok, I will from now on only think about them this way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os00g4vb38k
: Exactly so why don't people stop shouting at nasus, it wontmake him a better player ;-;
but if I cannot resist and shout: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? :3
: > [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gHEAaM4g,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-04-04T07:53:43.757+0000) > > You kinda just triggered nostalgia in me. > (well, not really what you said, but just you as someone who I start seeing on boards quite a bit.) > > Made me remeber how people come and go... and that in turn makes me feel old. :c > > \*hugs* have a great week you. ^-^ Ah, sorry :) Well, today I should spend less time on the board, because I only seem to land myself in arguments, must be Monday sickness :P I will try to have a good week. League goal for the week is doing more SRs and see them as less tiresome. I have tended to do a lot of arams lately because "it's less work" and I'm often tired. But it might simply be an attitude thing. If I am to ever reach gold, which I can, I need to get used to grinding, and that means I gotta have a better attitude and find a more efficient way to do SRs without them leaving me so wiped. Guess I work too hard, lol. I was sad about no URF, because I've never experienced one. My sister has kept talking about how awesome it is, and how my favorite champs are awesome in URF mode, so I really am looking forward to it. Have a wonderful monday, and a good week :)
> [{quoted}](name=MorganKaines,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gHEAaM4g,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-04-04T09:04:46.734+0000) > > > > Well, today I should spend less time on the board, because I only seem to land myself in arguments, must be Monday sickness :P > > I will try to have a good week. League goal for the week is doing more SRs and see them as less tiresome. I have tended to do a lot of arams lately because "it's less work" and I'm often tired. But it might simply be an attitude thing. > > I was sad about no URF, because I've never experienced one. My sister has kept talking about how awesome it is, and how my favorite champs are awesome in URF mode, so I really am looking forward to it. Hi Morgan, you land yourself in arguments? Interesting, I may stalk some of your boards activity for entertain.... I mean for educational purposes :3 About the Summoners Rift thing may can assist you with that, it will be more challenging for you to play with a trolling scrub like me than to get tired of the mode itself ;D when you dive into ranked then you will sustain through this thing called "grinding" and become gold even before I get there, you can do it! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Don´t worry about URF you will be able to play it some day. I would say it is a quite interesting gamemode altough it was nothing for me to play pvp. > > Have a wonderful monday, and a good week :) you too Morgan :)
: I mean what do you want me to do? Magically stop the poison damage? But especially fun are the full ap Anivia moments when you get accused of ks because your jugler hit the enemy once and you literally deleted the enemy laner with a single ocmbo. Or full ap jhin, or those rare people that yell at teemo for shroom ksing, like cmon XD -Does over 1k damage -Still accused of ksing
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0ZzzHJhu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-04T09:40:28.541+0000) > > I mean what do you want me to do? > Magically stop the poison damage? > > > > That would be a good start if you could do that :D But anyways I think that some people just do not know that they are playing with many nice guys, but they tend to remember the negative ones because they are writing very much in chat, while the positive or neutral players remain silent most of time. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: thank god someone said it... HONOR THIS MAN AND GIVE HIM A NICE GAME TO PLAY AND NICE FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH
and a cookie{{item:2054}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Show more

Veaser

Level 34 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion