: I solemnly decree that when 10 bans hits live...
Thank %%%% for that! Same here! :D
xXExileXx (EUNE)
: Why is EUNE always excluded ;c
It is not excluded, this server is meant for both euw and eune ^^
Marissa (EUW)
: I'm getting curious to see if the moderation got any better >.< since some people have been coming back.
: Well, coffee contains polyphenol and polyphenol is "disabled" by sugar. So next time, drink your coffee black as a BBC. ( BBC NEWS? ) Polyphenol kills the teeth bacteries (it does not contain that much, but it is there and it helps) but sugar aids tooth decay. They say coffee stains teeth, well, yea, but only stains them, does not aid teeth decay. I got a PHD in google searches so I know what I'm talking bout. I will start drinking coffee again just because it help you, as long as you dont drink 10 galons of coffee and wash your teeth.
Well you do have a PHD in google searches you must be right *nods* Thank you dr google search master person o/
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You're geting old, grumpy and devoid of joy
WHACK (EUW)
: My bad, I had to figure someone talking about sweet coffee is a chick. Drink that shit however you like dood
Tis no problem o/
WHACK (EUW)
: > What happened to me q.q You became a man.
Er.. Then I have a lot of explaining to do to my bf ._.
: >What happened to me q.q You got old(er).
But.. But.. I don't wanna :<
B6WS TSW99 (EUNE)
: Hi Worried, I'm dad.
You are lucky I like this sort of humor >.> *claps*
Perilum (EUW)
: You disgust me.
: I am coffee and i feel offended .{{summoner:11}}
._. Pls forgive me coffee san q.q
: > [{quoted}](name=Vixen 7,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BJYVQca9,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-03-16T10:27:12.790+0000) > > I don&#x27;t like coming to my senses q.q As long you like coffee it doesnt matter, right?
True true ^^
Perilum (EUW)
: Putting sugar in tea or coffee is barbaric.
It's still nice in tea :c
: Coffee with sugar is a sin. You basically drink cola warm. Good that you come to your senses.
I don't like coming to my senses q.q
Noomie93 (EUW)
: You've grown up, congratulations to adulthood.
... ......... ................. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
: It's hell of a drug :P
True dat :p
: If we ever meet you got a free coffe from me. (without sugar ofc xD)
I'll hold you onto that :D
: You have found the magic of the coffe's taste! Congratulations! Theres an old saying in my country - early in the morning, right after you open your eyes you must drink a sugarless coffe to feel a live. Because sugarless coffe tastes like life - bitterly.
Uh.. Thanks, I guess? Do I win a prize? .-. Or is the magic itself the prize? .-. I like that saying, sounds quite wise.
: Drinking coffee with sugar is a phenomena that I will never understand. I'd literally prefer taking a caffeine pill and drinking water afterwards. Coffee is good with sugar only when served cold with milk, preferably also ice cream.
> I'd literally prefer taking a caffeine pill and drinking water afterwards. You are a new kind of hardcore aren't you .-. I honestly dunno, I just have a big love for sweet things, so that included coffee as well, it was like a.. It's sweet plus wakes me up combo that did it for me, but now it's all gone, vanished, poofed and idk how to feel >.> Ice coffee though. With ice cream and all. *shivers* Heaven ;-;
GPet (EUW)
: I guess I'll join the other side with the armpit thing then if you rather not have us agreeing. v.v
Ew GPet noooooooo q.q I guess I can live with us agreeing. Just don't.. Do such drastic things ._.
Dardasim (EUNE)
: It depends on the type of coffee tbh. Some are absolutely disgusting with no sugar or creme. Some are fine.
I don't know anymore, nothing makes sense ._.
: I think the reason is that people often think they like the taste of coffee while they actually just like drinking coffee. It's not really about the taste, it's about the feeling you have when you drink coffee. So as long as it tastes like coffee (and not like that watered down piss they sell at my university), it's okay. But that's just my theory, maybe it's all bullshit. Let me grab a cup of coffee and think about it. https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gE2LifkXaOjUKBy/giphy.gif
Hmm, you might be right, it was just so weird realizing it so suddenly.. Then again I can blame the 1300 page exam book for making me too tired to notice the difference. I might go with that yeah. I will grab one too and think really hard about that. Jokes aside, I do think you are right, might just be the feeling .-.
GPet (EUW)
: Coffee ruins sugar, don't mix them. :<
For once. I agree with you. Oh no, something is definitely wrong with me. Q.Q
: You should go see a doctor.
I know I was thinking the same. if I do not come back, send help.
Rioter Comments
Inarfind (EUW)
: Infitinite food, what would you wish for?
: I think Ezreal is the fedora wearing creep who follows Lux around and tells his friends they are dating.
*hides you away from GPet*
GPet (EUW)
: Idk, might just be being an asshole, that's usualyl what taunts are for. Still using up a lot o time. v.v
Meow. *pats*
GPet (EUW)
: What banter? :o I just saw an argument I disagreed with. .-. ---- But digging gets me dirty and I should do other stuffs. :(
When Lux taunts Ez, that is what banter is ._. If it's good natured as we assume :p Then get a jumpsuit and you won't be dirty \o/
GPet (EUW)
: Well... depending on how much in the old lore still counts as cannon we could or could not have prove that they talked. I dunz want to go after it too far (esp cus I'm out of touch with most current lore), but if they didn't know each other at all Ez sure wouldn't be bothered by it, thus it would fail as taunt. It doesn't indicate what exactly their relation is, but it shows that Ez cares about it and Lux knows he does. (Which honestly doesn't need them to have talked... so lots of possible relations.) ;) Eeek, makes me wanna dig into lore again. <.<
Then go dig \o/ Lore is fun /o/ Nonetheless, I do agree with your logic after thinking it through a bit. P.S. For someone who once had a lot of trouble with banter, you sure seem to recognize it easily now >.>
GPet (EUW)
: All I know is that when you wanna be mean to someone you don't allways follow the truth, let alone the full one. Simply the idea of a taunt being harmful implies that Ez cares about this. (else it wouldn't be a taunt) So if even if this means Lux dunz like him, she would know that he cares about their relationship, thus eliminating the Ez x Taric doohickeys. The only assumtion I use here is that a taunt is supposed to be mean, which I don't consider much of an assumption... (This reasoning doesn't even care whether they actually are dating or not, it works for both)
Hmm, what you are saying does make sense, but isn't the "we never even talked" a bit over the top for just a tease .-. Like, if it was just "are we supposed to be dating,.. somethin somethin" it could be considered a joke, but the "we never even talked" is kinda brutal u.u But they could have some kind of a close relationship as in friends and stuff to which the taunt could make more sense *nods*
GPet (EUW)
: Maybe it's just me... but if it's a taunt it holds llittle credibility to it and further more: if Ez has a negative reaction towards it (which Lux would know if using it as taunt) it's a clear indication that they *do* have something going on. .-. (Even if it's one sided from Ez, means he can't have anything going with Taric either way)
The taunt she uses on Lucian is pretty true though, so the fact it's a taunt doesn't make it any more or less true u.u
Sceizer (EUW)
: http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Party-Hard-Dance-GIF.gif
http://giphy.com/gifs/party-hard-old-birthday-N1Ap4xvxceJAA
Sceizer (EUW)
: RIP ezreal x lux
Ehm... To all those who didn't believe me this ship was not possible nor a thing *clears throat* Told you so. /o/ \o\ /o/
GPet (EUW)
: Rito is confusing me again >,<
kjono1 (EUW)
: I ran for the train today.
._. That strife was quite something xD Glad you made it, prefferably in one piece .-.
: I don't like it at all. Only varus and jhin every single game.... at least varus got nerfed now.
Yay for that nerf, he was insufferable in lane with that poke -.- But yeah Jhin is very very frequent, I think I just had 3 games in a row vs a Jhin lol , but can't blame people he is super fun to play .-.
: Not sure if sarcasm.
Since I am abusing it atm, don't think it is .-. Or well, abusing seems harsh, more like having a blast with it \o/
: Thats why i made a tread earlier about Lethality is too op/ too strong at the moment
It is very strong, but from my experience, only in pre late and late game, it takes time to build up and actually do significant dmg, otherwise you can have lethality items and be miles behind and you will feel like you are tickling your enemies with it u.u At least when you build it on adc *nods*
: Wannabe smart guy : He.. he just had to build and bla bla bla Shut up, lethhality is broken and forces people to build one Armor item or any Adc/Assassin will do full True dmg to them with a full Lethality build.
Well, at least now other roles can feel as squishy as adcs \o/ I regret nothing.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Why isn't Noxus eliminated yet?
Because. Size doesn't matter :3
Rioter Comments
: > I also advice to switch from coffee to rockstar or similar. Why? Coffee is basically the perfect energy drink unless you don't like the taste. Zero calories, consists of 100% biological products with dozens of different natural molecules that have a variety of positive effects on the body and, most important for intended purpose: Roughly double as much coffeine per ml as every normal energy drink. And a energy drink is basically sugar water supplemented with a few isolated chemicals. Sure, the combination of sugar and coffeine does make you awake, but you can achieve the same with sugar in your coffee and in addition sugar has the negative side effect (besides the many other negative side effects of course) that it's a very short boost and makes you even more tired shortly after. Energy drinks are basically the most unhealthy non-alcoholic beverages you can you and there really is no reason to replace coffee with them. TL;DR: Coffee is love, coffee is life Doctor Humpel recommends: https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gE2LifkXaOjUKBy/giphy.gif
GPet (EUW)
: http://pre04.deviantart.net/898e/th/pre/f/2013/176/8/8/monster_girl_challenge_day_3__slime_by_dorkachu-d6ankd1.png
GPet (EUW)
: http://i.imgur.com/16YziYk.png
... And now i'm tilted.
: Spam Q from brass and through walls, shield everything, ult enemies to move them under your turret and be fast like a wind.{{champion:40}} (and dodge blitz & thresh to troll them).
GPet (EUW)
: But people die if they dry out. :(
But there are more pleasant ways not to be dried out u.u
GPet (EUW)
: http://img14.deviantart.net/2ac5/i/2015/109/2/f/hugging_a_goodra_by_eomonmoonbertlotanis-d6sigaf.jpg
... Damit now you made it cute ffs
: Isn't that in the jokes and pranks page? Also Janna support , I feel blessed every time my opponent choose that because unless she has some winning ultrafed team combo she tends to be pretty useless: or she is not useless and all enemies are packed tightly for that nice ult. I know that sometimes her shields,buffs and ult are game-changing but its so rare to see that. Or after a big late game battle at baron Only Janna and 1 enemy champion survive ... quickly Janna defend that turret ... oh wait you can't clear minions :D
Ehm, well I was not sure where to put it but since it's dedicated to Janna and how she is played I figured champs and gameplay was more logical .-.
: random tornados until she's out of mana, that's how i like my janna support.
that and the random agro with auto attacks and tornados combined which makes the enemy bot completely back away from cs for some reason \o/
Show more

Vixen 7

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion