: Hi :) I'm a Zyra main and I like your idea!!
Yraco (EUW)
: I like the idea. Most of the time there would be no reason to change while in combat anyway so it'd be more based on preference and matchup, for example you might want to trade damage and take the longer range (current q) in a {{champion:51}} lane while keeping the heavier damage for {{champion:67}} or melee supports.
Yes exactly it can either be by preference or matchup thats the whole idea of my concept is to give zyra more tools to play around
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: Sure but if you look at the hover URL it reads as http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/ which redirects to to page you're talking about, i suspect its "meant" to redirect somewhere else
honestly, i don't know i just copied the link to the front page i was in and pasted it here LOL
Cypherous (EUW)
: Looks like it is a bad redirect as the actual URL is supposed to be different it would seem
oh really ? lol odd anyway its the "GAME INFO " page you can see it in the list on the top left corner
Rioter Comments
: There are some champions that are made to be simple. Let them be simple.
Yeaah simplicity is kinda something i dont like since some of the new champions just get loaded kits i feel champions with basic abilities that just do one job feels ... kinda boring to play as i mean it has no diversity in playstyle no outplay potential etc
: Maybe as a new champion. Giving it to everyone sounds redundant and stupid.
i said be easy on me its just an idea dude LOL
Rioter Comments
Hajrulla (EUW)
: Hmm, Riot downhill? SOMEONE STOP IT!
DUDE AT LEAST YOURE NOT STUCK WITH THE " RECONNECT BUTTON " ONLY LOL sorry for caps i am just really mad at this ugly rich ass company that cant refine their client
: Stuck in reconnect screen, HELP PLZ!
omg i am too wtf is happening to this game these days they've been facing a lot of %%%%ing buggs and issues omg i am so glad i am not the only one i thought i was so unlucky or something LOL this game is making me CRAAAZY
Rioter Comments
: WTF? You int in game and you blame riot for ban you? Comeone kid grow up. Why you are so cast to meta picks? I like to play alistar jungle and I can win, I play maokai mid and I can win, I play zac supp and guess what I can win. Go and try new solutions this is a game for people having fun. And you get mad because a normal game? Wow just wow, this prove my point of view why this comunity get´s so mad about a normal game or even in a fun mode? Just stop pls, really dude just stop, go play single player games if you dont have the maturity to play with another people. Sorry but I needed to say the true.
goodness people do you not get why did what did ?? and for the record i did not " int or troll " i just played my way anyway what i did wasn't just for the reason of him picking alistar but for the fact that the jungler didnt even bother to help the rest of the lanes other than mid and alistar couldnt even get a kill by him self only from the help of his premade i made sure not to care about whats happening but the fact that we were getting stomped really hard by the enemy laners with the help of the their jungler just made me mad if they really wanted to play a serious game they couldve actually helped the rest of the team but no they were both just playing for the sake of trolling and enjoying crushing the enemy mid laner
A male (EUW)
: My soraka goes 1-13 intentionally feeding and flaming. But I get 25 chat restriction instead...
at least you didnt get 14 days ban for giving up on a game full of trolls
: RIOT PLEASE WTF ?
let me give you guys how the whole game went from start first in the draft pick i saw our mid laner picking alistar so i gently asked him please dont pick alistar but he kept on harrasing me and saying not to worry cause he's OP or whatever i tried to brush it off until we got in game i played normally focused on helping my adc and didnt actually bother about our mid laner but then after a few more minutes i realized something the jungler ( which is i think his premade i am only assuming that ) was only ganking mid and giving kills to alistar the rest of the team was also getting mad not just me since the enemy bot lane was stomping us with their jungler while our own jungler was afk camping mid we were all giving up but i had own way of giving up which is farming in the jungler and literally literally roaming mid to other lanes trying to get kills but i said i was acting recklessly so i ended up dying a few times which resulted in alistar and shaco flaming me and saying i am ruining THEIR GAME like hell you ruined it first for me and as you alll said i shouldn't be thinking only about me right ?? well they were also only thinking about themselves not caring about the adc or top laner or even wining the game they just wanted to troll and play their way SO NOW TELL ME HOW AM I THE ONE WHO'S WRONG IN HERE ???? explain
Hansiman (EUNE)
: What exactly does the ban message say when you log in?
it says that i was abusive i swear to god i did not curse or trash talk any of them i only said the facts of whats happening the game which is i wasnt having fun and i am doing what i like to do BECAUSE I HAVE 2 TROLLS IN MY GAME
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Please turn off your caps-lock.
WHY? IS THAT GONNA MAKE BANNED TOO ? ALSO I AM WRITING IN CAPS IS BECAUSE I AM SHOCKED AND I AM EXPRESSING MY TRUE FEELINGS
Hansiman (EUNE)
: The behaviour of others doesn't excuse your own. OP still made a choice to intentionally feed, thus further ensuring the fate of the game. The team has 5 players: If two of them are misbehaving, and the other two are not. Why join the two that are misbehaving?
WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY WHY AM I THE ONE BANNED WHEN THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DESERVE THE BAN I MAY RAGE OR GET ANGRY SOMETIMES BUT I NEVER TROLLED OR INTED IN MY LIFE AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME ALSO I DIDNT EVEN INT OR TROLL I JUST GAVE UP ON THE MATCH I WASNT HAVING FUN IT WAS NOT WORTH MY TIME OR ENERGY OR BRAIN TO OVERTHINK AND FOCUS ON THE GAME COME ON PEOPLE WHAT TYPE OF FAIRNESS IS THAT ??
Kasadya (EUW)
: so basically , he gets banned for giving up in a game that was ruined by 2 trolls xd? nice
EXACTLY I JUST DIDNT HAVE FUN I GAVE UP ON THE MATCH BECAUSE THEY WERE TOXIC AND TROLLING HOW JUST MIND BLOWN BY THIS GAME
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > LIKE HOW ON HELL WOULD I BE THE ONE BANNED ?? Because as you said: You were intentionally feeding. The standard penalty for such behaviour is a 14 day ban. Keep in mind that this is the only warning you'll get. The next time, you'll be permabanned.
I WASNT INTENTIONALLY FEEDING I SWEAR I WAS JUST RUNNING AROUND NOT TRYING TO PLAY BECAUSE I WAS NOT HAVING FUN HOW IS THAT INTENTIONALLY FEEDING
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Waleed19981031,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=O6KPrwXV,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-07T13:21:04.763+0000) > > now that they are reworking the Void i still see no image of the icon for it ######https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YZ3S5BXNVO8/Wo3Uu1OBlkI/AAAAAAAA5fI/35MlKNhZG6sNyd1ZTipTbhPUZ4Qsg_VRgCEwYBhgL/s1600/3369.jpg [sauce](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/02/221-pbe-update.html) This was on PBE. Probably comming with Kai'Sa.
omg yeah i just noticed thank you btw hhhh
Rioter Comments
Neamar1 (EUW)
: See your Season 7 achievements
the website doesnt work for me :(
: This is why i hardly play league anymore
moe " Yassuo " lost all 20 games in a row and they were all ranked just let that sink in :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zoms (EUW)
: (Continued discussion from lol wiki...) I would suggest making the passive circle something you can see when you hover over the ability because playing an entire game with the circle would be annoying and rather pointless. It is exactly because the slow is so weak that it becomes annoying, it's not something you really feel but it's still there and might ruin your day. For the W cast on allies to be something new introduced it should be something that feels good to use, and simply giving them a small 3s speed up doesn't really cut it in my opinion. I said it needed buffs because without it you wouldn't want to use it over the offensive use, not because your rework was weak in any way. I was talking about your concept as a whole, not whether or not it would be balanced in game. She already is a safe champion that stands really far back and has several ways of dealing with enemies getting close, isn't it a bit too much to give her a free shield on top of that? I see, I though you meant root but grounding could actually be pretty cool. It would make it so people actually tries to stop her from channeling her ultimate. But if that's the case it should last for as long as her ultimate does instead of a specific duration, just for clarity and counterplay for the opponents. I said it was only buffs because compared to the buffs the nerfs were nothing. A CD increase on her W doesn't do much since it's not used that often. The AD changes on her shield are only relevant if you cast it on someone without any AD items, meaning it's a champion who doesn't use auto attacks anyway. Since you made it scale with total AD even Janna would get 10 extra AD from it lategame due to normal scaling. It would be a buff when used on an ADC, which is what you usually want to shield. The loss of AP scaling hurts a bit but you're not building much AP on Janna anyway. The passive is still weak so a range decrease doesn't do much compared to all the rest. And 20 more mana cost on her E isn't even that bad considering that you are Janna, a champion who plays passive in lane and only uses one ability unless forced otherwise.
i agree about some of what you said and give it to consideration but the " not so many nerfs " is still bothering me lol Janna is a mana hungry champion all her none ultimate abilities has scaling mana costs and her Q has a big mana cost so i increased her E's mana cost to make her think weather she wants to shield at this certain moment or wait until there is a moment where you need to shield and besides i also nerfed her mana growth thats something you didnt notice the circle on her passive is just an indicator just like yasuo's Q indicator when throwing his own howling gale ( they do look alike ) but more lighter more like hecarim's Q spirit dread its very light and unnoticeable i might try to work on the W's ally cast and i gave her a shield so to compensate on her high mana costs if she couldnt use her abilities to run away she has no other potential to actually survive and besides look at the units she has to walk in order to get the shield and the cooldown if it was broken so she has to wait 60 seconds in order to walk 5000 to 1000 units to gain a small shield while rakan gains a shield in a very low amount of time :)
: Janna update
janna is a utility champion with so many CC why would you make her an AP reliant support ?? i am sorry but you might be playing janna the wrong way sweetie if youre playing her for the engage or poke and harass or you were playing her for the ap damage she's not designed for that she's designed for peel and disengage and clutch plays check out my ideas on the support update including janna in this link https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/JVA98Qn9-the-support-update-my-thoughts-and-ideas tell me your thoughts if you liked it or not :)
: Lolol braum
lol i feel you man
mbvghnk (EUW)
: Morganas passive scaling is waaayyy too high{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
here i fixed it for you now it has cooldowns :) i hope this justifies it
mbvghnk (EUW)
: Morganas passive scaling is waaayyy too high{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
in order to get healed she has to kill them with her abilities so auto attacks don't count which makes her healing a little limited and besides thats the reason why i reduced her health pool
Mangekyu (EUW)
: Syndra.
will thats the diffrence between ap kiters and ap burst champions they are named burst for a reason ( to fking kill you instantly ) while kiters like sol,vlad,karthus need more time to kill coming from a syndra mastry 7 i have done a lot more crazier things i once one shotted a full hp mundo with full combo ( Q+E+R+W ) and a zed that had like over 100 MR i once killed a jinx with only a single Q ( A SINGLE Q ) she is bursty just deal with it she might deal billion damage but she is easily countered wanna 1v1 her ?? take GA and thats it
DudicoreDK (EUNE)
: LeBlanc is OP
meeh she is bad in team fights she is easily countered by cc ( knock back, knock up, etc. ) all you need to do is to not let her roam and take kills if she roamed and got kills she's unstoppable you need to have vision of her the whole time once you don't see her in lane just ping your other lanes and tell them to be carful of her clone she can be anywhere
: Champ tokens in TT
the reason TT and HA dont grant tokens for mastry 6 and 7 is because the games are easier in TT you can snowball very easy and take triple kills and killing sprees easier than SR if TT would grant people the tokens you'd see a lot of people having mastry 6 and 7 with more than one champion you should thank riot for that or else you'd see assholes smashing they're mastries in front of you and say they deserve challenger XD SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
: These are all great ideas if i can say so myself, though a part of them would be a bit too strong like morgana's q cooldown reduction late game with cd would be just too spammable. Still it is prerty impressive to see all the work you put in this post especially for supports. I hope this post won't go unnoticed.
here i fixed morg's cool down for you :) and thanks a lot for your support :D i appreciate it
xtimigui (EUW)
: I just want extra effects to Sona.. Like Riven or ryze have a lot of combos. For example: Q+Q+Q=AA in area W+W+W=AA Damage reduce in area E+E+E=AA slow in area Q+E+E=Extra atack speed and more! Of course to she do combos she needs a realy low Cooldown skills and to balance just reduce their damage and healing :) ~~I'm not english~~
i think the idea is cool but when doing this means like if you're creating a new ability for sona, sona has a very unique design but very uncomplicated literally all her abilities are just " click " except for her ulti which is still easy to land, and besides she actually does have the ability to spam her Q+W+E ( URF LOL ) and also because of the cool down reductions coming from the R's passive
Rioter Comments

Waleed19981031

Level 128 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion