Kaluchii (EUW)
: Pantheon Gameplay Rework Preview - Reaction
This is just the kind of content we want, some random nobody's opinion on something he doesn't understand :D
: > Why the f* am I getting roles other than support if the people in my game didn't even want support while I did? Because you are protected from filling any other role, so the matchmaking puts you in the middle, while others who may queue up for jungle/top end up supporting. > I got adc 3 times in a row. I also think that, if the matchmaking decided that there is a need for adc atm, and you are selected for filling, it doesnt matter how many times people dodge, you will be adc for 95% of the time.
You're making assumptions for no reason. This is not what I said in the post. My primary prefered role is support. Second is middle. I am getting middle, even though it's my second prefered. And the support in my game, is an autofilled support, these people do not want support and get it, I want support and don't get it. This makes absolutely no sense and you failed to explain it...
: yea adc is the new ''fill'' role because playing adc in soloq sucks with %50 of winning or losing bot since supports control and decide the lane , and people realised that carrying from support is easier than carrying from adc , pyke morgana lux brand velkoz etc. just out of my head
I love it that 4 of those aren't actually supports, lmao
Rioter Comments
: Champions balance (Twisted Fate)
She is using aftershock and her shield is broken. Plus tf is not the best mage right now. Riot has to nerf Lux even further. And they have to fix the aftershock rune, it allows for stupid stuff like this and doesn't accomplish its job on tanks...
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: [SUGGESTION - Yuumi] (W) You and Me!
I hate Yuumi. I think her design makes absolutely no sense. That being said, I think the champ needs some quality of life changes and I think you've struck some nice ground. Great idea! +1
: First of all thank you for making this post. We are getting tired of seeing the " I gOt BaNnEd F0r n0 ReAzOn" posts on the boards. Second of all I don't agree with everything you said but that's just my opinion and im here to discuss that with you. 1-Too much dammage. I agree and disagree at the same time. I think that in some cases its just ridiculous example: Rengar can one shot any ADC with his ult, that should not be possible. When they reworked the rune system, I felt like it was worst, everyone was doing so much damage, now i dont know if its because I got used to it, or because they balanced it a bit, but I feel like its fine. Although I would not mind having longer team fights I think Riot's view on that is to reduce the game time. I also think a lot of champions are getting True damage in their kits nowadays, and this is annoying as you can not itemize against that. Also I think AP champs deal same dmg to turrets than ad champs, however, more AD champs build Attack Speed, therefore they take turrets faster in most cases. 2- I personally dont mind about RNG on little things like clepto, etc but I can see why some players dont like that. So fair enough. 3- I think that the meta is a good thing, especially for pro play. And I honestly think that there is no real meta below at least Master, so it doesnt even matter. This is something that a Challenger player once said in his stream and I agree. You can play whatever champ you want in whatever position and it can work if your good with it. Ive seen people playing Leblanc AD in the jungle and climbed to diamond (not even smurfing), OTPs of never used champions like the old Urgot climbing as well. There is a guy called Aquadragon, playing the most non meta things and his diamond as well (Malzahar tank jungle, etc) the examples are numerous. Now of course I agree that if you play this, your team mates might not like it, but this is Riot can not change Imo. And yes in some cases players like Nubrac or the guy who played Singed support, but never went botlane got banned, but this is because their team mates reported them (if you take the risk to play unconventional stuff, you should prove to your team mates that this strategy is viable) So in conclusion, there is a Meta even in low elo, but the boundaries are very large, which means that the meta dont really matter unless your Master + 4- I think that with the insane amount of champions in the game, they have to come up with new mechanics every time they release a champ and its difficult to think about new abilities when there are already thousands. Also I dont think the problem is the new mechanics they introduce (e.g. Kayn walking through walls, Zoe stealing summoners) but rather the balance of that. If Zoe could steal summoners but has a 30 second cooldown whenever she uses the picked up summoner spell that would be balanced. Or another idea, whenever she picks up a summoner, she cant use it immediately (5 seconds cooldown) so you dont get surprised by a sudden Ignite in lane, and you actually have time to prepare (play defensively or w/e) 5- I also prefer the new rune system, no need for 10 runes pages, you can change them in champ select, and you can still be creative. 7-Flash is part of league. Thats the first time I see someone complaining about it XD Thanks for reading, again this is my own opinion, just wanted to give my thoughts. Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my native language, (and im writing this from work, chhh dont tell my boss. So no time to correct it) Peace
Hey man! Thanks! I'll try to address your criticism in a fair manner. Again, if I commit any mistakes, let me know. I don't have much to say about your first point, but I do agree there may be too much true damage in the game. I complain a lot about the meta, I don't like the concept. I like everything to be viable. The matter with this point is - what does everything being viable mean? - for me it means every champion should be playable in at least one role and have close to 50% win rate. I have a more nuanced opinion, but this is its basis. At the beginning of your third point, you say there isn't a meta, but at the end of it, you there is... So, which is? xD In any case, I think I understand where you're coming from. Yes, in lower elo more things are viable. It still doesn't change the fact that, for example, you can't successfully build tank supports, that's a meta restriction. You can play most supports, but you're never going to build tank, it just doesn't work. Additionally, a lot of players get banned for trying unconventional strategies and/or picks. Why is that? That seems outright counterproductive and stupid. If someone found a different way to play the game, and it works, let them. I am tired of seeing people getting banned for not playing the game "like it's meant to be played". About your 4th point. Yes, there are an insane amount of champions in the game. Yes, this makes it very hard to have unique abilities for each. But it seems to me riot isn't even trying. I do not understand why every champion MUST have 4 abilities and a passive. Why not make a champion with no passive? Or just 3 abilities? etc. You won't see new champions that have a passive ability, such as Teemo's E. This "philosophy" of every champ must have this limits their creativity profoundly. My point with all these gimmicks is that they don't interact with the ALREADY existing mechanics in INTERESTING ways. They just outright create new mechanics. I don't think Kayn going through walls is a gimmick, a lot of champions can dash through walls. I do, however, think that him healing and being able to enter the side walls is gimmicky, because no other champ can do that with a dash (I know bard can do it in base with his magical journey). Zoe could work as a "summoner spell stealer", but then her identity needs to move away from one shoting people, towards a spell stealer. Wild idea here. Remove Syllas and Zoe and create a champ that can steal abilities and summoner spells. Now that's interesting, just make it so that the enemy can counter you in some way, and remove the RNG drops from creeps. Perhaps she can have multiple abilities stored, it's a matter of not being afraid of experimenting. That's why riot has internal testing and the PBE. Test stuff. With the appropriate restrictions and counterplay, a champion whose identity is to steal spells could be very fun, balanced and interesting. About the runes. Like I said, we could just have the old system, which is simpler and complex and just have the runes be available from the start and editable during champ select. There's no reason why that can't be done. I've seen a lot of people complain about flash, especially in the early days. It's just that the spell has been part of League's identity for so long that no one even bothers to point out how strong the spell is and how it literally ruins the entire game... Thank you for your response, my dude! I hope I've been able to address your points, and even better, I hope I may have swayed your opinion! Have a good one!
: The game will get better when it's at the brink of dying. Doubt it will change even then but, I'll sit and hope for it
While I understand your sentiment, I don't think wishful thinking will do any good. If we are unsatisfied with the game we should make ourselves heard, if enough people talk riot will listen. Their game is free, they need to keep players happy so that they buy skins and make money. It's a matter of making ourselves heard!
: I'm going to take a moment and enjoy the fact that someone can criticise something on these boards without sounding like an angry child with a head injury. +1 An interesting read
> [{quoted}](name=X Steamed Hams X,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MeKqITi9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-21T21:43:27.831+0000) > > I'm going to take a moment and enjoy the fact that someone can criticise something on these boards without sounding like an angry child with a head injury. > > +1 An interesting read Thanks, my dude! Appreciated!
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Cool post, but I have a few things to say. >1) There's too much damage in the game. [...] Everyone dies in instants. I agree with this on so many levels, however, there is nothing we can do because this change was done for one particular reason only. Esports. People want to see SHlT explode in a huge stadium filled with 15k+ people live. Its like action movies nowadays. EXPLOSIONS!!!! BOOOM BANG! Less damage means slower games, and slower games means "this is taking too long, I´ll watch a VOD when the stream ends". And that would mean less money from viewership and a million dollar company does not like that. > When the plates are gone they fall too quickly. I also agree here. At this point, why do we even have turrets? Just change the model into a bag full of coins. >RNG. [...] Dragons are randomly generated. I believe the scuttle crab is random to some extent after a certain period of time(?). While I despise RNG mechanics in a game like League, in this case, the dragons being random isnt that bad. I remember back in the day (before the elemental dragons) when the dragon was either too broken or completely useless (and thus be completely ignored during an entire season in professional play and even during worlds). The rng dragons adds a nice niche. The scuttle isnt random, the timer is just long so if both scuttle die at different times, then it feels random. They spawn every 4 minutes i think. >Gimmicks. I agree and disagree here. Gimmicks is what makes a champions unique, and honestly, every single champion has had a gimmik that was then either removed or copy and pasted into a newer champion. Kayle used to be the only one that could cast untergetability and immunity to any champion at will. Then came along the AOE super mega version with Taric's VGU. Twisted Fate used to be the only one that could teleport anywhere, now Ryze has that mechanic, and just like Taric, its a buffed up version that is AOE. Tahm Kench can eat people and negate ultimates like Vi's, which is also unique but lets not forget, Nocturne was the first to have the point and click untargetable and unstoppable lock on missle CHOO CHOO MOTHER FCKER ability. Annie used to be the first champion to summon a beast, now Yorick and ivern (and past Mordekaiser) have that. Bard is a walking Zhonyas Hourglass (and that's coming from a Bard main since release) Bard can also create tunnels and have allies and enemies use them, but you know who had the tunnels first? Rek' sai. Braum has the wall, and then came Yasuo; and speaking of walls, Anivia was the first champion to have that ability, then came Azir and later Taliyah. Now... are some gimmicks bad? Hell yeah. Aurelion Sols stars make him unable to hide in brushes. But that in itself creates a playstyle that involves the idea of commiting to a roam and not being able to hide. Much like how Riot finally "destroyed" teleport and you cant canel it anymore (best thing ever), you have to either commit or not. And that's why I think Riot decided to not hide the stars while in a brush, it denies the ability to "fake" a roam and hide in a brush OR camp a brush mid roam. Neeko, Sylas, Ornn and Pyke have cool gimmicks and honestly, unpopular opinion, they are healthy. Way healthier than some other gimmicks. Like Ziggs being able to NUKE a fcking turret. Stealing ultimates adds a twisted to the game, you have to be wise on both ends, the sylas player, and the player against sylas. In champ select too. Pyke is honestly the best sht to ever happen in the support role. I too main support, and the fact that Riot made a support for people with blood lust is great. Im tired of people picking AP midlaners and calling them support because they have ONE Stun in their entire kit. Brand, Zyra and Vel' koz were launched as midlaners, but due to their masive failure, Riot decided to tag them as supports to counter out the fact that there are actually only 15-17 supports in the game. Because one thing I agree with your support role argument, your role is to support your team by stunning, slowing, or tanking. "ctrl + alt + delete" is not support. While I find the "death is the best cc" meme hilarious, I dont like failed midlaners in the support role. And Pyke is the saving grace because HE ACTUALLY HAS SUPPORT ABILITIES. Q is a knock-back-pull-stun-slow, E is an aoe stun, and W is an incredible tool to zone people away, and the fact that stealing kills with the ultimate not only gives you gold but your teammates too is great. It is a literall win win, dumb midlaners can play support and not troll and Kill stealing no longer exists. >The Meta. Ever since 2015 Riot has stopped giving a crap about balancing the game. Since 2015 it was all about "NEW NEW NEW NEW!!!". We had the 12 months of Preseason for 3 years straight. Preseason; spring split; Mid season (preseason 2.0); preseason (for the following year). Constant change with zero space to BREATHE take it all in and what matters in strategy games ADAPT!!! Riot knows that if they dont control the metas, the entire year will be stale and Esports will be boring to watch. Remember this is all about making money, and right now, League of Legends is the leading video game in the Esports industry. Just because Twitch.tv says LoL is dead, having 200 MILLION VIEWERS watch League of legends LIVE for the 2018 worlds finals says something completely different. And just to let everyone know here, it is a world breaking record for viewership for an international event that only EUROVISION can surpass. So clearly, Riot controls the meta, to keep the game exciting and fresh, but with the intentions to keep people watching the LCS, LEC, LCK, LPL, etc. >Runes and Masteries. Personally, I like this version simply because... A) I dont waste blue essence on something essential to play B) As a support player, I can do a lot of wierd things. I used to have demolisher for my support rune page BEFORE it became meta due to the addition of the armor plates. Now, everyone has that rune. Before people would call me troll, meanwhile, I helped my team take down turrets super fast (Again, all of this before the armor plates were introduced). > Items. Honestly, just delete Rage Blade from the game, its the reason why League cannot make a decent and well balanced late game hyper carry. It is either broken, or completely useless. Has anyone seen Kog' maw recently? Last time I saw him was in 2017. How about you? > Summoner spells. At this rate, I think we can all agree that even Riot is working on it. ____ Anyway, amazing post. Cant believe I started this reply about an hour ago. But its just rare to see a good post nowadays. +1 bud.
Thank you for such a well thought out response! My response will be a bit "broken", I don't really like to quote other comments. But I hope it will be understandable. I get where you're coming from, I completely accept the argument of "Riot is a company and thus the measures they take are for the sake of profit". At least, I think that's what you mean, please correct me if I am strawmaning you. I understand they have to make money, but I also think they could find some sort of sweet spot, where most things are viable and balanced and the game makes them money and is entertaining to watch. Not to piss off League players, but I look at a game like Dota 2 and I see that what I'd (and many people would) like can be achieved. There are changes that can be made without screwing up the entire game or tilting it completely towards one side. I too hate failed mid laners in the support role. I despise seeing Vel'koz, Lux, Zyra, Veigar, etc. in the support role. And while Pyke does have a support kit, I think it's overloaded. I think an assassin support, or as you put it - a bloodthirsty support - to paraphrase, can't really work, but this goes back to what I (personally) think assassins should or shouldn't have. And I do not think assassins should have ANY hard CC, be it a skillshot or not. CC should be for the characters who can't deal much damage. But this is a whole other rabbit hole. I can kind of see where you're coming from when you say that all new interesting abilities are gimmicks. But what I mean is that a new, unprecedented ability should change the way you play with the already existing mechanics of the game, not add new ones. When I mention Syllas, it's not so much that his ult is a gimmick ( it is ), but it's a gimmick without any counterplay. There's no way to pick your team around Syllas, if Syllas is the enemy's last pick. And if he's the first pick, there's not a whole lot of champion's whose ults don't do much. This is why I gave Rubick's example. It's the same concept but done ( I think ) in a better, healthier way. I think the runes costing blue essence (or IP back in the day) was necessary for the players to have a goal and keep playing. This made sense when the game was small. Same as champions costing IP/blue essence. With how massive the game is, I don't think either should cost anything. But of course, if we make champions free now that would upset a lot of people. Finally, while your demolish example is interesting, I think it adds to the problem of "non-adcs being able to take towers". And perhaps people didn't use demolish when plates didn't exist, because there were simply better options. Taking towers fast is cool, but it still takes a while for you to proc several demolishes in a tower without getting anything for a while, perhaps that would be better spent somewhere else. Now you can take it, take tower faster AND you get something out of it even if the tower didn't fall... Also, yeah, Ziggs being able to execute towers is stupid. You too shall get a +1 from me! Thank you for taking the time to answer and for the compliments!
Rioter Comments
Stunˆˆ (EUW)
: I[ raised a support ticket](https://imgur.com/a/xdn3zfK) and they confirmed this will be implemented in patch 9.3 or patch 9.4. Please do not spread misinformation. Edit: Also confirmed in [this post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/8sVyEEQ5-ranked-2019-dev-update-1) by Riot SapMagic on the NA forum for roll-out in patch 9.3.
> [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A5ydJ8EJ,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T10:54:39.271+0000) > > I[ raised a support ticket](https://imgur.com/a/xdn3zfK) and they confirmed this will be implemented in patch 9.3 or patch 9.4. > > Please do not spread misinformation. > > Edit: Also confirmed in [this post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/8sVyEEQ5-ranked-2019-dev-update-1) by Riot SapMagic on the NA forum for roll-out in patch 9.3. This thing that you are talking about is to be implemented along with positional rank (I am not sure if that is the correct name for the new ranked system). The borders are WRONG. If it worked the way you are saying it does then it wouldnt display any border at all for me because I am unranked at the moment, not plat. So there is something wrong. As evidenced by this warning on the client and website https://gyazo.com/7315eb6c77ba405fc7291670ce8314cf
Stunˆˆ (EUW)
: > Rank Border Next season, you’ll unlock your rank border as soon as you finish your provisional games for a position. You’ll be able to see it grow and change as you climb the ladder. In addition to the loading screen, the current design adds your live rank to your profile, hovercard, and lobby, so your friends will be able to marvel at your skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Aj0hnaA8,comment-id=0003000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T11:07:06.126+0000) > > Next season, you’ll unlock your rank border as soon as you finish your provisional games for a position. You’ll be able to see it grow and change as you climb the ladder. In addition to the loading screen, the current design adds your live rank to your profile, hovercard, and lobby, so your friends will be able to marvel at your skill. if it works the way you are saying it does, then why is there this warning on the website and on the client? https://gyazo.com/7315eb6c77ba405fc7291670ce8314cf?
Stunˆˆ (EUW)
: Ranked borders for season 9 are supposed to show your current rank. Not last season rank.
> [{quoted}](name=Stunˆˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A5ydJ8EJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-25T08:59:34.201+0000) > > Ranked borders for season 9 are supposed to show your current rank. Not last season rank. No, they are not. This is an error and it has been confirmed by a rioter. Please do not spread misinformation.
: because I had the same problem it was showing me as silver while I only had silver rank in twisted treeline, but it was fixed with this patch.
> [{quoted}](name= Førest Wølf,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A5ydJ8EJ,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-01-24T17:46:28.012+0000) > > because I had the same problem it was showing me as silver while I only had silver rank in twisted treeline, but it was fixed with this patch. I just said they thought it was fixed, it was not, not for everyone. geesh
: isn't that your level border? you can change it by clicking on your icon EDIT : you are displaying your prestige border, and apparently you can choose to display your current rank this season only
> [{quoted}](name= Førest Wølf,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A5ydJ8EJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-24T15:53:25.286+0000) > > isn't that your level border? you can change it by clicking on your icon > > EDIT : you are displaying your prestige border, and apparently you can choose to display your current rank this season only I am not talking about the "border" around your icon. I am talking about the loading screen border that appears around your champion. You CANNOT pick which border to display. If you're in a solo queue your ranked solo border is displayed. If you're in a flex queue, your ranked flex border is displayed. You're misinformed. However, it seems the problem is that it's displaying the flex border when it should display the solo border. Re-edit your post to convey that you're misinformed.
: isn't that your level border? you can change it by clicking on your icon EDIT : you are displaying your prestige border, and apparently you can choose to display your current rank this season only
> [{quoted}](name= Førest Wølf,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A5ydJ8EJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-24T15:53:25.286+0000) > > isn't that your level border? you can change it by clicking on your icon > > EDIT : you are displaying your prestige border, and apparently you can choose to display your current rank this season only This is simply not the case.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, This isn't an EUW specific issue and the messaging was removed as we thought we'd tackled this one. What seems to be happening now is that your flex rank is showing in normals, rather than your highest rank. Can anyone confirm this, or let us know if your behaviour differs? Thank you!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Aj0hnaA8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-24T13:59:16.628+0000) > > Hey guys, > > This isn't an EUW specific issue and the messaging was removed as we thought we'd tackled this one. What seems to be happening now is that your flex rank is showing in normals, rather than your highest rank. > > Can anyone confirm this, or let us know if your behaviour differs? Thank you! I do believe this is what is happening. I ended diamond in solo and plat in flex, and it's displaying a platinum border. I know you guys probably have a lot of work, but this seems like a silly thing to happen. Please don't make us wait an entire patch to solve this.
Rioter Comments
: Connection Errors
Exact same issue here.
: worlds 2018 orb won't craft
I too get an error when trying to craft the Championship Thresh Border
Rioter Comments
Hydnoras (EUW)
: You understand that the reward wasn't a key right? it was a key fragment. So only 1/3 of a key.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=ccZJK7WY,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T17:22:29.371+0000) > > You understand that the reward wasn't a key right? it was a key fragment. So only 1/3 of a key. Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant, I still don't have it though
Hydnoras (EUW)
: It's just delayed.
Yeah, I have the icon, but I still don't have the key
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Dunno what your problem is other than runes reforged which stopped Thresh from going through the minion wave into the enemy ADCs face, swinging E and getting a shield off of it. Thresh is still strong but put in his place again - like other supports by actually taking damage when walking around like he's invulnerable or something. And yea - actually taking AA damage from ADCs instead of laughing at them sure was a welcome change as well. Why bother playing Thresh anyway? If you still want to bully in lane like a madman go Alistar. He's still as bullshit as ever. LIterally ;) - hence why I ban him every game. You're way above my elo but then again you main Thresh which is still super strong and you whine about him not being stronger. I fear what you are not understanding is that it's simply not fun to have some autofilled support while having an aggressive Thresh in your face all game that you can't punish for playing shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=n4nJ5EPH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-13T00:39:31.204+0000) > > Dunno what your problem is other than runes reforged which stopped Thresh from going through the minion wave into the enemy ADCs face, swinging E and getting a shield off of it. > Thresh is still strong but put in his place again - like other supports by actually taking damage when walking around like he's invulnerable or something. And yea - actually taking AA damage from ADCs instead of laughing at them sure was a welcome change as well. > > Why bother playing Thresh anyway? If you still want to bully in lane like a madman go Alistar. He's still as bullshit as ever. LIterally ;) - hence why I ban him every game. > > You're way above my elo but then again you main Thresh which is still super strong and you whine about him not being stronger. > > I fear what you are not understanding is that it's simply not fun to have some autofilled support while having an aggressive Thresh in your face all game that you can't punish for playing shit. Thresh has a lot of counter play, his hook is very easy to dodge. That's why he has his hook setup, his E, Flay, even then, for a good enough player, still a dodgeable skillshot. An experienced player will know how to punish Thresh for missing his hook. If a Thresh player missplays, that's a 20 second window for the enemy to hard engage or to heavily poke, what I mean is, he is fair. You can complain about the lantern, but it can be body blocked or by placing wards on top of it... I am not complaining about Thresh not being strong. I am complaining of how useless it seems, that, even though you play your stuff well, and stomp your lane, you're still mostly dependent on your team. And because you're the squeeshiest crap, or for whatever reason, you cannot carry by yourself. You simply cannot.
: What is wrong with the people playing the game is the real question
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=n4nJ5EPH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-12T21:04:39.436+0000) > > What is wrong with the people playing the game is the real question C'mon man, dont' be cynical. I get you. But still, the game has harnessed a lot of power. People will not stop playing it from one day to another. I like to think that everyone is playing because they are hoping Rito will do something to improve it. I doubt it, but I like to think people are really hopping the game will get better...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No but keeping up in cs while inting is quite hard. This seems more likely to be something of, doesnt play like you want = troll
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ungAiIWJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-31T15:24:14.072+0000) > > No but keeping up in cs while inting is quite hard. This seems more likely to be something of, doesnt play like you want = troll I know the difference between a bad game, not doing what I want and trolling. Just a few games back, I had a jinx bot lane with me, as Thresh, I got first blood and another kill, I died stupidly after, an olaf comes to gank, kills and dies, she then kills herself, wastes her summoners and spends the game bot lane just farming and dying. We still, somehow won that game... 4v5... Another one, for example, I started the game with a Tristana bot, as Thresh, again, we had a really bad start, immediately ganked at 2 minutes or so, I didn't waste summoners, so, when i come back, I flash in to try and kill the enemy who overextended, Lee and Ali were hiding, they pop up and kills us, then I get "Why u trolling?" from tristana, she wastes flash and heal, kills herself, spends the game following me around, stealing kills and farm to other people and wasting sums, which would be fine if she was actually using the gold she "stole" for winning but no, she would occasionally die on purpose and stay in base for 1-2 minutes doing nothing. I have many more examples. Do not go into something with the immediate premise of passing it out as something I specifically said it wasn't.
: Toxicity, in game behaviour, bans etc.
I have the footage if you need further proof :) A positive kda, doesn't mean much
Rioter Comments
2518120 (EUW)
: Summoner spell exchange first 30 seconds in game
This is actually a pretty good idea IF it can't be exploited. Kudos!
: lf duo 90%-95% wr hardstucks dont add me
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Unable to create a team in competitive for the beta tournment coup
: Honor lel ? Rank ? Lel ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Allisrem2 (EUW)
: tbh would be better for rng-balancing. some pple use specific aram-accounts to just get good aram champions, so it punishes me heavily for having all champions.
> [{quoted}](name=MM Allisrem,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hEsZ1qcE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-17T13:54:35.879+0000) > > tbh would be better for rng-balancing. > some pple use specific aram-accounts to just get good aram champions, so it punishes me heavily for having all champions. You're totally right, someone downvoted you, lol, butthurt people that do that. Here, have an upvote.
: Ahri adc Level 1 to Diamond, new Twitch.tv channel!
Sounds like you should be banned :D Freaking troll, you wanna play that kind of crap queue up for blind normals.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

WalkingWarrior

Level 158 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion