CuAgAuPtC (EUW)
: Did you re-install the whole game yet?
> [{quoted}](name=CuAgAuPtC,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g1AvnHEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-28T13:45:38.580+0000) > > Did you re-install the whole game yet? Lol obviously yeah, tried that multipile times
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Deadsplicer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OqruA89q,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-04T11:00:27.705+0000) > > You must have lots of friends with your personality. I guess 0 You know, your thread was so moving and your pain so real i could not do anything but join you in this endless stream of sorrow. Ack! {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OqruA89q,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-04T11:05:36.030+0000) > > You know, your thread was so moving and your pain so real i could not do anything but join you in this endless stream of sorrow. Ack! {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} How you just spam 8 tears lmfao, maybe work on not being a such a douche. Doesn't suprise me you're a rank under mine lol.
: Then i guess it's over, you have no choice but stop playing. So sad... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OqruA89q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-04T10:58:55.605+0000) > > Then i guess it's over, you have not choice but stop playing. So sad... > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} You must have lots of friends with your personality. I guess 0
: Do a complete uninstall, reboot, install.
> [{quoted}](name=Pentasteal Sona,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OqruA89q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-04T10:55:10.913+0000) > > Do a complete uninstall, reboot, install. I did dude.
Rioter Comments
: Can you really? Jhin is one of my three "main" champions alongside Draven and Jinx.(Each of them has a unique playstyle). And I have never really had any issues with him nor do I feel his nerfs. The W root is somewhat too short and its hitbox is wonky af and that could use a fix/buff but otherwise he is fine. He still hits really hard too with his 4th bullet.
Yeah, with all the nerfs he might be the weakest adc right now. And according to the winrates etc he actually really is.
: I can guarantee you've had games with similar KDA... just because he did badly doesn't necessarily mean he was trying the be malicious
He was bronze 1 dude..and it didn't work for him at all. He was feeding in that game
: His ultimate isn't the reason why he is so strong though. The nerf was actually needed because: If you didn't dodge the 1st ult shot you'd be dead essentially.
Not really, lol i saw lots of Jhin players failing their ult or the enemy dodging easily. It's getting harder to predict where they are going. I just feel like Jhin is the weakest umong all the other adc's right now. Kind of sad since i play him since he was released and i literally feel the nerfs in that Champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deadsplicer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=efHEGWVT,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-04-28T17:16:49.551+0000) > because i think it's disgusting. > [{quoted}](name=Deadsplicer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=efHEGWVT,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-04-28T17:16:49.551+0000) > > discussion lol.
Idk how the hells that funny, would you like to see that in your game? I don't think so.
: I can guarantee you've had games with similar KDA... just because he did badly doesn't necessarily mean he was trying the be malicious
He literally flamed the rest of the team, for him going 1 v 5 multipile times. Don't tell me you seriously support that. Would love to see that happening in one of your games, because i was trying to hold my anger down. Meanwhile Gnar beefed with 3 teammates so idk about that dude seems pretty much like someone is literally ruining other peoples games
: why do you even expect people to tryhard in aram? I, myself, do a lot of random shit in aram, that are totally crap, but are funny. Thats the whole point of aram. and no one would pull that shit on you at random. Think back on what you did to result in this kind of trolling.
Nothing, they literally did that in the begin of the game but of course you blame me for them ruining the game, also i nowhere said they should tryhard. But building everthing as i and feeding is trolling. I already said in this discussion that all of them are in a group, means they probably plan everything out already and do that. But if you think that kind of shit is ok then alright i guess, but get off my discussion then because i think it's disgusting.
: It's not something I would call trolling. There is a fine line between trolling and off meta picks... ap gnar is an actual thing and can work (W has a 100% ap ratio so you just sorta get rageblade and proc the W as many times as physically possible)... if that was ap zed then yeah obvious trolling but unless they had the express intention to be malicious then you can't call it trolling.
He had a kda of 1/17/3 Are you goddamn serious
: Because it isn't ranked... this precise type of trolling doesnt happen nearly as often there (extremely rare for it to happen on ARAM as well). Discussions like this need to be kept within the confines of what they are... I'm not saying the behaviour is acceptable but at the same time we can't look at trolls on ARAM and generalise it to ranked... if you want to talk about ranked don't supply evidence from ARAM and visa versa
Yes because an Ap gnar i had in my ranked game was totallyyyy not bad.
: The point is. Something is acceptable in one situation, but not in another. For both scenarios: Doing something silly in ranked game has more of a negative impact than doing it in aram. Tell someone to kill themself in a sarcastic way is ok when you do it with friends but not that good of an idea when facing someone who is actual suicidal. EDIT: Just wanted to add this real quick. I nowhere compared a suicidal person to league of legends. All I did was using another scenario which somewhat represents the ARAM ranked one.
More negative impact..? I'm sorry but if i want to have some fun in the game and chill for once, and then someone starts trolling etc in it it's as bad for me as it would be in ranked. Sure i might loose LP but playing with such a person in aram can have for some as bad impact as in ranked. People who play aram a lot and not much ranked, it won't change the fact that someone just acted like a turd. You're supposed to take rank seriously i guess, but aram is a fun mode. And it sucks seeing such people in a fun mode. Do you get that?
: I have to work 8 hours a day and need my sleep, some other things too. So there is not much time for the boards. I didn't even knew it was you at first. I only realized it when I was about to finish my post. *** To not keep this hatred going I tell what I think about the "it's only aram" and "you wouldn't do that in ranked" thing. Personaly I think it is a stupid argument because they are 2 different scenarios. As an example: you wouldn't tell someone who says "kill yourself" in a sarcastic way to a good friend, to not do that because what if the person was highly suicidal. And I understand that "it's only aram" is not an excuse to actively ruin the game for others, but you can do more silly stuff there since it is not a competitive environment. I hope you can understand my point here. Have a nice day/morning/evening/night
I compared aram, a game mode to another game mode. You compare suicidal people to League? Dude don't come at me with that, one of my friends killed themselves so this really isn't a good comparison honestly. If you wanna compare a game to suicide you can do it on other discussions but please not on mine.
: Actually go on his profile and look... he comments on a lot more posts than just yours. And it's a valid thing to do... most people look at the title not the name of the author, so if you see a topic that catches your eye you will read it and if you have something to say you say it... doesn't matter who they are. I probably look like I stalk a ton of people but I don't even read the names until they reply... if you write a lot of posts that someone usually goes in they are gonna turn up on a lot of your posts simple as that. And he does have a very valid point here, ARAM is a non serious for fun game mode... you can not bring things like ranked into it because it's completely different.
I literally said imagine it was ranked, there's trolling too so why should i not bring it up? Also even if it is aram, 4 of them where in a group so they literally ruin the game for 1 person to their own fun. If you think this is okay then you need a check up dude because it isn't. Such thing probably can happen in ranked too believe me i saw some weird stuff there too like Ap gnar.
: Im just active on the boards
Yeah but why would you comment on someone's discussion of a person you hate. I neither see you on every discussion in the boards either.
: you can't bring up the ranked argument. It aint ranked. ######dont even think about starting the conversation all over again.
You have a obsession issue jfc i should get you blocked if you get so annoying. Just do yourself a favour and get off my threads, you just cause spams and annoy me since you come off as a little kid who stalks someone to wait for them to upload a new discussion
: It's ARAM, man. It's called "All random" for a reason.
Dude, there was 1 gold player and 1 platin one. All of them had a mastery on their champ. It doesn't matter if it's aram, imagine this happening in ranked. Just because it's aram doesn't mean you're allowed to troll and do whatever the heck you want, that's like such a poor excuse.
Rioter Comments
Rstonius (EUW)
: Building something off meta isnt called trolling. Everyone has their own opinion to everything, if someone wants to just chill out and have fun in an ARAM and act as though its "just an ARAM" then let them, just cause its not in the boundaries of your opinion doesn't make it wrong.
Lol, no. I just literally had a full team copying every each item i had as trundle and we lost because of it. How is that even allowed.
Manevră (EUNE)
: So you want the classic rework "we buff what is ussles but nerf what is principal" and noone will ever play him again
Why is it that everytime a new champ comes out they call them broken, like rakan if he goes support build makes almost NO damage with his W or Q. And he needs his E for movement speed or else he's fcked. He's not someone who can go tanky well. Are these people even looking at supports like Morgana, Janna and Zyra. They make tons of damage lol.
Rstonius (EUW)
: Tell me where the facts are? The fact that you're butthurt over the fact that people don't treat stuff the way YOU want them to treat it? Or maybe just the fact that the contradiction comes from the reason for why you complain about people doing stupid shit on league yet you dont give a shit about league and start talking about how league has nothing to do with life. I mean, if it doesnt effect your life in any way shape or form then why are you so salty about what people do on it?
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3421470 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/hVpbf1Ja-im-so-tired-of-the-its-normalsaram-excuse This topic exists since long ago and people still act like toddlers in Aram and think they can get away. You got no reason to troll or feed but you do it anyway. Also if you go with a random build and do good, fine with me. But if you do that shit and we loose the game because of you, then you trolled. Because getting ap and then being hardcore bad at it can be reported for trolling. It's like if you WANT to loose the game
: You can only see the ranked games of a person you are not friends with. You should do your homework before posting stuff.
Lol no, i see peoples match history after a game and can even see if they played aram or normal. Even if i'm not friends with them
: > Also nowhere do i see that you played any Aram. Since 10/12/2016 i see NOWHERE any aram or other game mode except goddamn ranked. your source is shit.
How so? It's literally your match history dude. You didn't play for god know how long aram and then come to this thread? Excuse me but i don't go to ranked theme threads if i never play ranked. Your behaviour and points are shit. I got this account since 2 years and i still played more aram than you.
: >Second. Of course you will get banned easier, I take screenshots of the chat even, the games are shorter and will be detected fast as heck. It's common %%%%ing sense. How is taking screenshot getting the person banned sooner? >Third. Aram stops being fun when people constantly suicide dive the enemy team, troll, flame Duh >because "I don't like what I got. but it's ok it's just aram trololololol." I have never seen such attitude, like, never >Fourth. I don't see you even play Aram? Show me that I don't play ARAM and I give you all the money I have. >Fifth. Aram is for learning the mechanics better No. No it's not. >Six. If you think you won't ger a ban then go with me in an Aram game, flame hard, feed and whatever. And we'll see then. I %%%%ing dare you to it at this point. You accuse me of flaming in aram? pathetic. >Seventh. You got a job but act like a little kid in Aram? Yes, why should I take it dead serious? > Jesus what the hell is your problem? He is dead. But a guess would be Judas betrayal. >Eight. Why would you play ranked? Because I want to see how good at this game I actually am > What do you get? A free skin. >But uh oh a fun mode where people wanna have fun you need to ruin that for nothing than getting bombed with reports. Again, accusing me of something without any proof. >But if you're so fixed on Aram then go do the troll builds etc in Ranked because there's no difference to it than the length and LP :) Ya know, and besides the whole 3 lanes, a jungle, baron, drake, plants, you can choose the champion you play, a ban system (shall I continue) *** As far as I can tell all you are doing is insulting people and claiming stuff without any proof. ######END OF DISCUSSION
No end of discussion, first for the screenshot. You can easily send it to riot's twitter. It always worked for me and i always got people banned who do that in Aram. Second, how should i not excuse you that you flame in aram if you literally just wrote "It's just aram" The opposite and reason why i make this thread. Also nowhere do i see that you played any Aram. Since 10/12/2016 i see NOWHERE any aram or other game mode except goddamn ranked. So no, you play less aram than my friend who is in master and that means a lot already. Also yes, Aram is that you have fun (Which obviously doesn't work good, reason i made this thread) and mechanics, he learned better mechanics and to have better tactics. You got no reason to take ranked dead seriously either unless you wanna be in the lcs, there's literally no reason. And that "i wanna see how good i'm in the game" is no excuse hun. Sometimes you have a bad team, sometimes good one, sometimes luck and sometimes not. So ranked is already useless honestly. "You accuse me of flaming in aram? pathetic." Said the one who said it's just aram in this thread and didn't play the game mod since MAYBE last year because you might haven't even played it at all in 2016 either. So sure go on, if you wanna act dumb you can do it. Still no excuse to play aram just to flame or bring people down, you're just getting yourself trouble then.
eSuba Kenda (EUNE)
: You can but do you think they got banned? Stupid report system and much more stupid riot games stuff
By now everyone who i reported on Aram got banned, since i got a notification for it. If i don't get one in like a week then i just send the screenshot to the riot support on twitter and then they get banned since i get a notification for it again. So yes the report system works really good {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
el barno (EUW)
: I won't afk or go apeshit on my teammates but if I get pantheon I'm gonna go full AP, cause it's just ARAM
That's fine with me, at least pantheon AP is good. But I see people taking Gnar ap. On purpose, like seriously that is trolling what the hell.
: >Do you act like that when you got a job? I have a job >Be an asshole at work and at home? Everyone is partially an asshole, just saying. >I don't think so I do >so why do it in Aram cause it aint my job nor my home? >You have even a bigger chanche getting banned there than in Normal. I would like to see the source if you don't mind. >If it's just aram why do you people take urf more serious then? I don't >You got the same chanche getting a giant ban as in any other game mod. Obviously, duh. It wouldn't be fair if the same wrongdoings (be it afk, flame, int or something else) got treated differently only because it occurs in another gamemode. >So if you want to act like a little crybaby you can MOM! The mean kid on the internet called me a crybaby. \*snief\* Tell him to take it back \*snief\* >and you'll get banned I won't >So if you have fun with a ban that's fine with me God bless, for a moment I thought you would care about me. What a nightmare. >Then it's your own fault fo acting like a diick Ofcourse it is, kinda obvious. > i laugh my ass off when i report someone in aram who was toxic, or afk or fed etc and then get a notification that they got a ban. Doesn't have to be that person though. >It's really funny because you get banned in something which you call "Just Aram" I won't >Well guess what then have fun feeling even more like a piece of crap... Thanks, that's really nice of you >...after getting a ban in ARAM oh.. I guess that won't happen then. *** That felt good. I knew the second I posted that someone would get triggered as if someone forgot to mention the gender "attack helicopter". Now to some more constructive feedback. Why should I take something, where 10 people get a random champion and are thrown together in a single lane as serious as ranked, where everyone picks what they want to pick, and an environment where you can actually perform a variety of tactics? I don't want to think about my decisions in aram. If I feel like diving the 300 health jinx at level 4 I just do it if there is a somewhat decent chance to kill her. And who %%%%ing cares if someone goes afk because he has to go somewhere or just doesn't feel like playing anymore? Yes it sucks but the game only last for roughly 20 minutes and I doubt that he went afk in minute 3. Also, saying "play bad on purpose" is like saying the cat is either dead or alive, you don't know until you have proof.
First. If you get mad in aram,troll in it etc., you seriously need to reevaluate some shit because you got some giant mental issues there. Second. Of course you will get banned easier, I take screenshots of the chat even, the games are shorter and will be detected fast as heck. It's common %%%%ing sense. Third. Aram stops being fun when people constantly suicide dive the enemy team, troll, flame because "I don't like what I got. but it's ok it's just aram trololololol." Yeah keep acting like a toddler will get you far. Fourth. I don't see you even play Aram? Fifth. Aram is for learning the mechanics better because mostly a random champ. That's the purpose of it, either that or to have a quick game. Six. If you think you won't ger a ban then go with me in an Aram game, flame hard, feed and whatever. And we'll see then. I %%%%ing dare you to it at this point. Seventh. You got a job but act like a little kid in Aram? Jesus what the hell is your problem? Eight. Why would you play ranked? Why? What do you get? A rank no one gives a shit about? But uh oh a fun mode where people wanna have fun you need to ruin that for nothing than getting bombed with reports. But if you're so fixed on Aram then go do the troll builds etc in Ranked because there's no difference to it than the length and LP :)
: >you don't act like this in ranked why would you do it in Aram. because it's aram
> [{quoted}](name=FeuerfalkeFX,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sh7s3Wax,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-23T20:10:23.352+0000) > > because it's aram Do you act like that when you got a job? Be an asshole at work and at home? I don't think so, so why do it in Aram. You have even a bigger chanche getting banned there than in Normal. If it's just aram why do you people take urf more serious then? You got the same chanche getting a giant ban as in any other game mod. So if you want to act like a little crybaby you can, and you'll get banned. So if you have fun with a ban that's fine with me. Then it's your own fault fo acting like a diick, i laugh my ass off when i report someone in aram who was toxic, or afk or fed etc and then get a notification that they got a ban. It's really funny because you get banned in something which you call "Just Aram" Well guess what then have fun feeling even more like a piece of crap after getting a ban in ARAM
GothStar49 (EUNE)
: New Champions Xayah and Rakan Nerf
Don't really know why they should get a nerf, for Rakan isn't anything to nerf he's more balanced than some others i know. For Xayah i think she's fine, the damage she makes isn't much, just compare Draven or Jhin to her. She also don't has any mobility so she should be alright
: You can't be toxic, but if you get stuck with a champ you never used, that maybe is melee, you are gonna feed hard, willing or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Khail the Crow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sh7s3Wax,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-23T20:36:19.168+0000) > > You can't be toxic, but if you get stuck with a champ you never used, that maybe is melee, you are gonna feed hard, willing or not. I wrote down "play bad on purpose" I get champions which i almost never play and i still don't get to the point of 1/13/5, i try my best of it and learn to get better at mechanics. But like that, jeez f off with that that's just ruining my fun. Like that's playing bad on purpose, i already see enough bots in aram no need to play bad and use aram as an excuse. I see people in urf playing and they're already toxic there.
Rioter Comments
NeCtaRiNe (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=NeCtaRiNe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EpQ1JJnV,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T15:28:50.352+0000) > > People are focusing way too much on that ball. They really ought to focus more on the champion that is being shown and its characteristics. Orianna does not and will not have a face that looks like Kindred's. And where the f is the wolf then? Or her bow like that looks more like orianna than kindred
Vonyalo (EUW)
: Ranking system
I feel you man, i once got 27/2/14 with Jhin in it and got B..like dafuq, none of the enemy was a bot either. Like riot really should try fix this rank system
: f**** furries
> [{quoted}](name=KGB watching U,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1BFaIXgl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-04T21:20:02.147+0000) > > f**** furries I hope you're joking lol
: Oh and the passive is amazing and gives great dynamic to every game. You can grind for stacks if your going a carry style build or you can play mindgames to aply preassure anywhere on the map. You have to use your brain. And the fact that their ult heals others isn't unfair at all? Sure everyone gets the perks of it, but you as Kind control it. Like a bard ult. It gives them great dueling potential, especially against burst. I've said this so many times but Ima keep saying it, you need to PLAY SMART, otherwhise feel free to play a more simple Champion.
> [{quoted}](name=TheMoralSupport,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qfdzcz66,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-30T10:49:54.284+0000) > > Oh and the passive is amazing and gives great dynamic to every game. You can grind for stacks if your going a carry style build or you can play mindgames to aply preassure anywhere on the map. You have to use your brain. And the fact that their ult heals others isn't unfair at all? Sure everyone gets the perks of it, but you as Kind control it. Like a bard ult. It gives them great dueling potential, especially against burst. I've said this so many times but Ima keep saying it, you need to PLAY SMART, otherwhise feel free to play a more simple Champion. Dude i wouldn't have Kindred on 5 and still play them if i was stupid, it doesn't seem you even watch the video in the first place. Watch it and then you can talk bullcrap to me. If you think Kindred isn't broken and is balanced why don't you play them so much? You seem to know every damn thing but don't even seem to play the champion at all anymore. And that with bard is terrible, because it's actually useful. You stun them, but in Kindred's ult anyone can walk in it and get a heal. You don't get damn stunned in it, and the one with "play smart" is hilarous. How would you want to get your camp if you're so damn weak in early, the enemy jungler if it's anyone except another Kindred you will possibly die while trying to get the camp. If they're so good on how you say, how is it that no one in the lcs is picking Kindred since those Nerfs. Like you didn't even watch the video, at all. Do you expect me to take you serious? That's a Mastery 7 Kindred player, he plays much better than me and still say the champ is garbage. Are you for real man? Even urgot is more useful than Kindred. The player in that video is Master, he knows more than me and you both combined. You where Silver V, do you think i take you more serious or him? He knows more about this damn topic man. My friend who is Master 1 even thinks Kindred is shit.
Allosen (EUW)
: So, apperantly Taliyah`s Wall is a Projectile Yasuo can block with his Windshield ?
Honestly Yasuo can block any shit with his dumb windwall, he even blocks Jhin's ult and of course Taliyah`s too, i think Riot should really look to fix this it's just unfair to block an ult with a basic ability..
Rioter Comments
: Free champions are often the most common but alas, ARAM isn't really (ALL) and the random isn't exactly random either. From what I heard from a friend, they rerolled from Ashe into Garen into Ashe. That's with them having over 70 champions not including the free lot.
> [{quoted}](name=Chika Hakozaki 0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KxPOoPO2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-15T15:14:54.740+0000) > > Free champions are often the most common but alas, ARAM isn't really (ALL) and the random isn't exactly random either. From what I heard from a friend, they rerolled from Ashe into Garen into Ashe. That's with them having over 70 champions not including the free lot. That doesn't make any sense, from the 134 champions in the game i got 100. It can't be because also Kled isn't in free rotation. I got a champ 4 times in a row once even tho he wasn't free. Riot should at least try to make it a BIT random because me getting a champion 4 times after another which isn't even free is ridiculous
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No. YOU can't have fun. don't speak for me! Like i said. DOn't like it? Don't play it!
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2hhZX5Mk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-02-26T18:39:19.876+0000) > > No. YOU can't have fun. don't speak for me! > > Like i said. DOn't like it? Don't play it! Well alright then you are the 10% of the ones who like aruf 90% thinking it's shit. There were people who liked Dominion, but those where so less people that it got taken away. I wouldn't be suprised if riot kills aruf too and just makes urf with a ban system. It's way better, because like this? Seriously i don't want to play rek sai in urf or a champ which is complete crap, is not fun to play or the other team wins because they simply got better champs. Also how am i speaking for you? The title is why I hate it. Not why people hate it. I always said i never we so you make no sense whatsoever
Musiicy (EUW)
: So you're basically complaining about being unable to pick your favorites, and in the meantime, you complain about certain champions being broken in that gamemode. 1. Some champions are broken in a mode with no resource management, super low cooldowns, and augmented various stats. How does this seriously surprise you ? Besides, Riot shouldn't spend much time balancing URF, considering its a temporary fun-oriented gamemode, and balancing the normal game already is quite a heavy task . 2. You don't like facing certain champions that, as a quick reminder, GOT "PICKED" BASED ON RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION. Well, there are many people here who don't want to see the same shit literally EVERY game. This is what used to happen, and would have continued to happen if they had not switched to random selection. Sorry but I had enough of {{champion:238}} ,{{champion:89}} ,{{champion:53}} ,{{champion:35}} and SO MANY OTHER champions that were either banned, or picked every single URF game, just because of some tryhards. Of course, as you stated, it is still possible to face these champions ... Fortunately, now you can feel "unlucky" about that, rather than completely stopping the mode because it has no point if the picks are the same everytime. Another good thing that random brings, is that it reduces the chances that the player mains the champion, thus being able to perform well with him even assuming he has never tried him in URF, nor ever tried URF at all. TL;DR There'll always be broken picks in URF. This isn't meant to be a balanced gamemode, move on with that. Random is better than blind pick, case and point. No overpicks, no overbans, no OTPs. And still there are people raging in this mode ... This community is somewhat depressing sometimes. People can't have fun in League anymore, except when they literally shit on their opponent and eventually verbally abuse them to boost their big ego a bit more and feel good about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Musiicy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KuYfx2KT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-25T19:51:25.049+0000) > > So you're basically complaining about being unable to pick your favorites, and in the meantime, you complain about certain champions being broken in that gamemode. > > 1. Some champions are broken in a mode with no resource management, super low cooldowns, and augmented various stats. How does this seriously surprise you ? Besides, Riot shouldn't spend much time balancing URF, considering its a temporary fun-oriented gamemode, and balancing the normal game already is quite a heavy task . > 2. You don't like facing certain champions that, as a quick reminder, GOT "PICKED" BASED ON RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION. > Well, there are many people here who don't want to see the same shit literally EVERY game. This is what used to happen, and would have continued to happen if they had not switched to random selection. > Sorry but I had enough of {{champion:238}} ,{{champion:89}} ,{{champion:53}} ,{{champion:35}} and SO MANY OTHER champions that were either banned, or picked every single URF game, just because of some tryhards. > > Of course, as you stated, it is still possible to face these champions ... Fortunately, now you can feel "unlucky" about that, rather than completely stopping the mode because it has no point if the picks are the same everytime. > Another good thing that random brings, is that it reduces the chances that the player mains the champion, thus being able to perform well with him even assuming he has never tried him in URF, nor ever tried URF at all. > > TL;DR > > There'll always be broken picks in URF. This isn't meant to be a balanced gamemode, move on with that. > Random is better than blind pick, case and point. No overpicks, no overbans, no OTPs. > > And still there are people raging in this mode ... This community is somewhat depressing sometimes. People can't have fun in League anymore, except when they literally shit on their opponent and eventually verbally abuse them to boost their big ego a bit more and feel good about it. Riot can simply make a ban system, aruf is not fun. I rather have urf, because when i get a champ like shen or rek'sai in game and can't do anything about it. it sucks. It sucks playing a game where you know you are gonna loose because they got op champs, it sucks playing the game with a champ which won't do shit. Be honest, Shen neither others won't do anything in URF compared to Zed or Teemo. I rather have a 6 or 10 ban system and play the champion i love to play to have a fun game. Than get a champion which i won't even have fun playing. It's not fun playing a champion which got forced onto you and which might be shit in URF. Urf is supposed to be an own feature to the game, not aram. We got aram 24/7 so this is complete shit.
: So you make the assumption that because they got an op champ that they can play them. I had to Lane vs a lux and kayle yesterday and the lux could not hit a single skill shot and kayle kept starting a fight with her ult so it was simple to run backwards and bait it out then E spammed her to death (I was cass btw)
> [{quoted}](name=DRK Ryuzaki,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2hhZX5Mk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-25T17:34:05.111+0000) > > So you make the assumption that because they got an op champ that they can play them. I had to Lane vs a lux and kayle yesterday and the lux could not hit a single skill shot and kayle kept starting a fight with her ult so it was simple to run backwards and bait it out then E spammed her to death (I was cass btw) Cass is insane in Urf too dude, also like take an example. What should i do against teemo? He can shoot his blind dart at me for every second. He puts his shrooms EVERYWHERE on the map, he's always fast etc. And i get a champ like Shen, seriously i loved urf but now riot made this shit
Rioter Comments
LEΟN (EUNE)
: 1. Kindred is female champion 2. Kindred is a marksman champion
> [{quoted}](name=Leonheart,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iycGF826,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-19T17:11:31.691+0000) > > 1. Kindred is female champion > > 2. Kindred is a marksman champion Kindred is neither he or she, it's they. It's a lamb and a wolf
Not xPeke (EUW)
: You need to work on your reading comprehension. And you ARE being selfish because you are still unable to grasp that others in your team maybe have actual valid reasons not to surrender. AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MEMEMEME WASTE OF TIME, SOMEONE FED, SOMEONE AFK MEMEME. I'll repeat this reason not to surrender because it's also the easiest to explain, and ideally accept: I only have time for this game alone because I have work/study/bed in 20 minutes. I'd like to play as much as I can, and pressing 'Yes' will not allow me to play another game before I have to get off League. HOW can you not realise that just because YOU want the game to end at 30 instead of 45 is selfish? You're not taking into consideration other people. Seriously, please realise this. I'm not talking about last hitting and that sort of training with bots. I'm talking about ACTUAL TRAINING in how to win a game from behind. How to win a game by stealing core objectives like Baron and Elder and turning the game around. Actual training, not just bots. So what are you even on about?? How do you not even understand this, that you are assuming I meant training as in the training achieveable with bots, which are useless. I'm clearly talking about ACTUAL experience in a real game, not against the computer. And again.. I wasn't talking about you specifically, you have no need to say the jungler wanted to surrender too. Why are you getting so butthurt and taking everything so personally? You might not have literally asked me why people want to surrender, but by making this thread, and basically bashing on people "wasting your time refusing to surrender", I am simply explaining to you what possible reasons there are when refusing to surrender. And yes, if you think they're bullshit, then you prove my point. You ARE selfish, and that's just it. You refuse to put yourself in other people's shoes and you're too stubborn to realise they have a point. You may not have been talking to me specifically, but you made a thread on a public forum, which means you ARE talking to me as well. Or wait.. am I not allowed to take part in this debate because I disagree with you? Oh that's right, you probably just wanted to see what others shared about it when they agree with you! My bad, should have known. I get it, it sucked. The real issue here is you are so hell bent on complaining about it, and your egotistical view on the subject, that YOU don't actually understand ANYTHING I've been saying until now. I'm not denying anything you're saying about how it sucks to have a feeder or an AFK and "wasting time", because it does, but I'm also trying to open your mind to the reality that there ARE reasons not to FF. You see the difference between me and you is that whether I'm the person refusing to surrender, or the person (like you) hoping my team forfeits, I don't see it negatively that my teammates refuse to FF. THEY MIGHT HAVE REASONS NOT TO PRESS YES. Whether you like it or not, that's the truth. So you can either suck it up and try to come to terms with it, or live in denial. That's up to you, ball's in your court now.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xQ3hsAhM,comment-id=000a000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-06T19:26:48.993+0000) > > You need to work on your reading comprehension. > > And you ARE being selfish because you are still unable to grasp that others in your team maybe have actual valid reasons not to surrender. AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MEMEMEME WASTE OF TIME, SOMEONE FED, SOMEONE AFK MEMEME. > > I'll repeat this reason not to surrender because it's also the easiest to explain, and ideally accept: I only have time for this game alone because I have work/study/bed in 20 minutes. I'd like to play as much as I can, and pressing 'Yes' will not allow me to play another game before I have to get off League. > HOW can you not realise that just because YOU want the game to end at 30 instead of 45 is selfish? You're not taking into consideration other people. Seriously, please realise this. > > I'm not talking about last hitting and that sort of training with bots. I'm talking about ACTUAL TRAINING in how to win a game from behind. How to win a game by stealing core objectives like Baron and Elder and turning the game around. Actual training, not just bots. > So what are you even on about?? > How do you not even understand this, that you are assuming I meant training as in the training achieveable with bots, which are useless. I'm clearly talking about ACTUAL experience in a real game, not against the computer. > > And again.. I wasn't talking about you specifically, you have no need to say the jungler wanted to surrender too. Why are you getting so butthurt and taking everything so personally? > > You might not have literally asked me why people want to surrender, but by making this thread, and basically bashing on people "wasting your time refusing to surrender", I am simply explaining to you what possible reasons there are when refusing to surrender. > And yes, if you think they're bullshit, then you prove my point. You ARE selfish, and that's just it. You refuse to put yourself in other people's shoes and you're too stubborn to realise they have a point. > > You may not have been talking to me specifically, but you made a thread on a public forum, which means you ARE talking to me as well. Or wait.. am I not allowed to take part in this debate because I disagree with you? > Oh that's right, you probably just wanted to see what others shared about it when they agree with you! My bad, should have known. > > I get it, it sucked. The real issue here is you are so hell bent on complaining about it, and your egotistical view on the subject, that YOU don't actually understand ANYTHING I've been saying until now. > I'm not denying anything you're saying about how it sucks to have a feeder or an AFK and "wasting time", because it does, but I'm also trying to open your mind to the reality that there ARE reasons not to FF. > You see the difference between me and you is that whether I'm the person refusing to surrender, or the person (like you) hoping my team forfeits, I don't see it negatively that my teammates refuse to FF. THEY MIGHT HAVE REASONS NOT TO PRESS YES. > > Whether you like it or not, that's the truth. > So you can either suck it up and try to come to terms with it, or live in denial. That's up to you, ball's in your court now. For real now, where you n the game? Do you knew these people? Do you knew what they wrote? I'm not gonna waste anymore time on this and write a giant essay like you here, i told you those people who voted no where toxic and trolling in the first place. If you want to defend them because they acted like %%%%s in game chat and in game, not my problem then go keep spamming here. League of Legends is a damn game, i play it for fun not to get a high rank or some other bullshit. And yes it is wasting time, you weren't even in the game and saw what was happening. But i won't waste my time with childish assholes who clearly wasted time for their own fun and no other reason. So if you want to keep writing giant paragraphs saying the same thing like before, then go on but i won't come back to this thread to read your accusations.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Your title "people who don't surrender even if it's lost". So I gave you possible reasons not to surrender even if the game is lost, and not only! Is that so hard to comprehend?! And again.. it's not all about YOU. You don't want to waste time.. ok.. how about everyone else?? Did you even read point by point, my reasons not to surrender depending on the situation? Because if you did you would just accept it and move on. If you can't accept those reasons you're just being stubborn and selfish when it comes down to "I don't want to waste time". Also, if the end result is a loss, but it took them 50 minutes, the game was much closer than it seemed to you. If you ended up turning the game around and winning, you wouldn't even have posted this thread. Don't you realise that? EDIT: and where did I think you were the one that fed or flamed? LMAO. It's a generalised "you" SMH. Not actually talking about you specifically. It's a figure of speech/mannerism in dialogue (or whatever it's called). {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Seems to me like you got butthurt and salty because you think I was talking about you alone, while all I'm doing is listing reasons why people don't surrender.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xQ3hsAhM,comment-id=000a0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-06T15:08:27.199+0000) > > Your title "people who don't surrender even if it's lost". > > So I gave you possible reasons not to surrender even if the game is lost, and not only! > Is that so hard to comprehend?! > > And again.. it's not all about YOU. You don't want to waste time.. ok.. how about everyone else?? Did you even read point by point, my reasons not to surrender depending on the situation? > Because if you did you would just accept it and move on. If you can't accept those reasons you're just being stubborn and selfish when it comes down to "I don't want to waste time". > > Also, if the end result is a loss, but it took them 50 minutes, the game was much closer than it seemed to you. If you ended up turning the game around and winning, you wouldn't even have posted this thread. Don't you realise that? > > EDIT: and where did I think you were the one that fed or flamed? LMAO. It's a generalised "you" SMH. Not actually talking about you specifically. It's a figure of speech/mannerism in dialogue (or whatever it's called). > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Seems to me like you got butthurt and salty because you think I was talking about you alone, while all I'm doing is listing reasons why people don't surrender. Selfish? A bit hypocrite being there aren't you? How is it selfish of me playing 45 minutes if it was lost since 30 minutes. How is it selfish of me keeping the whole game my mouth shut, how is it selfish of me still playing and trying to do my best even if 1 fed, then got afk, then the adc started flaming and then the jungler feeding while the midlaner was trying to help me. I did read your reasons and i still think it's bullshit, you can easily train with bots not with REAL PEOPLE and waste their time. If you think i was the only one surrendering, no i wasn't the jungler wanted to surrender too. I never asked you, why people want to surrender. I wrote "Stop having such a bigass ego and surrender so people don't have to waiste their time for a pointless game. " Was i talking to you? No i clearly wasn't i was making a thread because this stuff is getting annoying and i wanted to see what others share about it. I want to play a game for fun for damn sake, not to play 45 minutes desperatly trying to defend and already being sick of it since 1 went afk. It was not close, neither winning. We were just defending the towers from minions while they where literally taking baron, then drake, then jungling and then killing us for fun. Not even pushing no they literally made it so the game would be longer. But you don't get that do you?
Show more

Xeronan

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion