Caraméla (EUW)
: I wont even bother with you keep up your good work
> [{quoted}](name=Caraméla,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X3OjApZh,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-22T10:35:18.901+0000) > > I wont even bother with you keep up your good work ''I dont know how to reply so lets make a snarky comment''
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Dirty Tryhard,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0007000100000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-10-21T23:19:58.805+0000) > > Not arrogant. > > You have to admit though 90% of the people who do comment on this forum have absolutely no clue about what they are talking about So, like you and the guy you quoted? Yes, the system is broken because it only takes scores/chat/reports into account (hence i stopped playing normals after 4000 games of normals only, premades are a pain in the ass). You can get chased by a tard teammate all game making your game harder and get reported if you say something bout it. But..those are rare occasions, the majority of people who got banned are actually toxic af/inters. And claiming its a ''money scheme'' is a joke Also, if you die 20+ times, with the enemy having MORE CS THAN YOUR TEAM you're just inting, sorry. ps: my smurf got banned (on which i spend 150bucks), so i have no reason to defend riot pss: tribunal was aids.
: Someone's salty
> [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=000b00010000,timestamp=2018-10-22T05:54:13.581+0000) > > Someone's salty Not sure how thats salty Also, for someone who knows the difference between opinion and facts you sure seem to insert a lot of BS opinions.
Caraméla (EUW)
: You really just told someone who got laughed at and verbally abused because his parents died, that he deserved it? Wow you are a living example of how disgusting and rotten lol community is. Congrats
> [{quoted}](name=Caraméla,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X3OjApZh,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-22T08:38:25.257+0000) > > You really just told someone who got laughed at and verbally abused because his parents died, that he deserved it? Wow you are a living example of how disgusting and rotten lol community is. Congrats I feel you have zero reading comprehension or you are just a white knight. Anyone who goes all drama queen in chat about something real life can expect something like this.
: I was gonna ask how you managed to die 29 times, but after looking at the video, I'd rather ask how you managed to get in a game against two diamonds as a silver player? This was a walk in the park for them, especially vs Nami who is squishy as hell... I feel bad for you, hope you get the punishment revoked.
What, diamonds are better than silvers? But isn't ranked all luck according to boards?
: Its so rare to see an intelligent person like yourself around here. They only downvote me cause im not praising Riots possition. Which is a utterly vile. As a vet Ive seen what Riot was and what it has become. I used to praise Riot brcause they actually deserved praise, they truely cared about their community and the game was fairly balanced for the most part. Ofc there have always been acceptions but NOTHING like like the attrocity it is today. It's actually disgusting the ammount of damage that is in the game currently. To the point where defensive stats mean very little. Ive also seen how the community has evolved over time. The community used to be somewhat respectfull, obviously there were still trolls and ragers but the big diffrence was that the tribunal was about during that time. It didnt fully work properly but it was a deterance to many who did want to be vile human beings. Now there is nothing but a algarithm tha punishes players based on what is said in chat and punishes regardless of context. Smart trolls can currently ruin countless games without punishment as long as they dont type in chat. And the community finds this acceptable. I believe its actually because most of the honest players have left out of frustration because its now such a common occourance that its nearly every gme. I dont blame them. Every single game i have had in the last 2 months alone has been an absolute clown fiesta. In short, the trolls have ALL the power. The players who want to be teamplayers and actually competitive (the type of players who make the game better) have 0 safety nets to fall back on and are the ones who get punished. Its absolutely disgusting
''Its so rare to see an intelligent person like yourself around here.'' He agreed with me, he must be intelligent Never seen someone so arrogant.
: So i got banned by trollers because i wanted to play a game respectfully
Not expecting a cheese from a darius botlane is pretty dumb tho. Also, zed could have reported you, even if you leave you can join the endscreen. Also, you don't get a ban in 1 game, i really would like to see some proof. People talking about silver vs dia, OP is barely a silver player (just inactive in ranked), and only 1 player on the enemy is really dia material atm. Its not really trolling because he doesn't know how to play vs cheese. ps: im not agreeing with the ban, but i feel there's info missing+ OP didnt try to adapt AT ALL.
Moonblast (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xinyuo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L0v8WABX,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2018-10-20T13:35:43.843+0000) > > That chat is fake as hell, also not covering 1 of the pics lol Wtf you mean it’s fake ???? Also what pic do you mean? I can take more screenshots, it is not fake.
The SS isn't fake, but the convo is bullcrap. Asskissery lvl 1k. Also, your reform ''cards'' Please show every single 1, lol+would love to see Genathos post here her/himself ps: wouldn't be surprised if this was your second account
Moonblast (EUW)
: Deserved Permaban¿
That chat is fake as hell, also not covering 1 of the pics lol
: >Actually, you can get a higher punishment for a smaller offense even irl^" Sorry mate but you can't. Not in my country at least. Sounds like a very bad justice system to me.
It depends if the ''crime'' was related to the ones you got punished for.
: >If someone is a repeat offender and known by the police, should they keep getting of with just a warning? You need to draw the line somewhere. This analogy doesn't really work because the punishment does get harder just like in league. However, they don't get a higher punishment for a smaller offense. They get a higher punishment for the same offense.
Actually, you can get a higher punishment for a smaller offense even irl^" But ye, i'd say it does get easier to achieve once you get a few chat restrictions/short bans.
Moonblast (EUW)
: can i send it to you in private? i wouldnt like to expose someone and possibly cause them harm
Implying you can cause harm Inbf its just a edited pic which would be visible to some+guess what, riot supports are just random people. lol.
Moonblast (EUW)
: So I have news on this. I was chatting to a Rioter for about 20 minutes. He confessed to me that it was a NO for him, he checked my account history and he thought this was 100% unfair . But Riot policy wouldnt allow him to do anything about it, he literrally apologised to me. So yeah, all of you who were telling me a deserved it, you were wrong, but not even someone in Riot could help me. Peace.
Moonblast (EUW)
: Deserved Permaban¿
OP should get banned for being toxic as a janna player x)
: League boards are full of SJW's nowdays. You account here is worthless, the time and money you put into it are worthless... I've been here for months and this is literally the only people I see here. I am sorry but if you are honestly thinking that what he wrote is worth loosing all his progress and time spent then you are an idiot
> [{quoted}](name=BEST0YI0EUW,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L0v8WABX,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-10-19T17:29:35.856+0000) > > League boards are full of SJW's nowdays. You account here is worthless, the time and money you put into it are worthless... > I've been here for months and this is literally the only people I see here. I am sorry but if you are honestly thinking that what he wrote is worth loosing all his progress and time spent then you are an idiot Look, im 1 of the biggest anti sjw's you can find. But you don't get banned for just that. You pretty much have to be flame 24/7 2 even get the 2 weeks one, and then you are simply fkd. (I talk from experience unfortunally when i took the game 2 serious in s5^^" Thanks god it was on my smurf (even tho that 1 was high plat as well) ps: i did vote no, simply cause i don't think THAT game was banworthy. But for all i care is this a cheap edit/insane toxicity bf this.
: That is just how these champions spell work. When Blitz casts his E and the animation is starting, it wont be canceled, even if you flash in time. And Fizz is just untargetable while in his E. Any pre cast spells that targeted Fizz before using E will still hit him while he is in E.
> [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o8uGjsv1,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-19T10:53:26.176+0000) > > That is just how these champions spell work. When Blitz casts his E and the animation is starting, it wont be canceled, even if you flash in time. And Fizz is just untargetable while in his E. Any pre cast spells that targeted Fizz before using E will still hit him while he is in E. Actually no. Only a rare few do.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Thresh's hitbox has some width (like any hitbox), but when he connects then the line/leash jumps directly to the enemy champion center for clarity. I don't see what's wrong with that. .-.
Bcz it isn't just the width (which is btw far bigger than the animation ,hell, his newest skin actually comes closer to the real box) on some skins the length is also impossible to see/champ priority Reminds me of amumu pre ''fix'' https://youtu.be/zMuGEM30G6Q?t=38
drOIA (EUNE)
: Shouldn't time respaw be linked to how many deads you have and not the time of the game ?
Great idea, and while we're at it lets give people who are 10/1 instead of 1/10 3x as much gold each CS/kill as well /s /s /s
JNSB (EUW)
: Hitboxes are still bullshit after all this time
Talking about morg/lux when thresh skins are still p2w
: > [{quoted}](name=Xinyuo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X3OjApZh,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T15:43:09.835+0000) > > Because you are trying to pull a victim role now lol. > > "'emg he made fun of my parents'' > > My dad died of cancer, and if someone would use the word ingame i wouldn't even notice it. Only weak people/sheep lose their shit over this. > > +they made fun of it? To make fun of it you first have to know about it. First of all, I made this before I even got banned so the 2 things arent related. Second of all, they did know it because I told him that after a terrible mom joke...
Ye, you deserve it then lol. I mean, i don't do it, but if you go attention whore in chat cuz of a mom joke you just ask for it. Thats like telling people you are obese and then expecting no one to make fat-jokes.
Mas17 (EUW)
: Unless the Draven in this case turns out to be a smurf intentionally used to boost people, then no, it's not cheating. Duo queueing up with people from other ranks is allowed, if it were cheating you wouldn't be allowed to do it in the first place.
the booster usually plays on the low elo account^"
: Is this consider cheating
Its not cheating, but its a pretty lame tactic riot should rly start looking at. Just put a low elo on an egirl support and collect your free plat. Plat 1's abuse this shit all day to get into diamond (with smurfs since actual gold 5's get rekt 24/7) But ye, draven player.
: RANKED GAME WON! - 9 LP!
''short time'' ./did 1/4th the damage of his support Ye, i call bs. >otherwise i will get demoted!!!! Considering you need to play REALLY FKN BAD to get demoted in a /5 div i'd say thats legit+LP loss might be related to that
: Always bronze
97/97 in gold 5 Potential diamond Pick 1 Also, if your mmr is half decent there's no way you fall back to bronze. (im just hoping this thread is sarcastic/satire if I look at your aram history)
: League Of Luck
Yes, its luck, and thats why good players have 10 accounts in dia+ Luck is only a thing if you play like 20 games max a year +jesus, when do lux mains realize their champ=KDA machine
: > [{quoted}](name=Xinyuo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X3OjApZh,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-18T10:24:45.765+0000) > > ''I got permabanned, lets see if i can blame other toxic people'' Huh? Yeah I got punished because I was toxic as well in the games after that. What does that have to do with this topic? You know, at least I got balls to admit my own mistakes as well
Because you are trying to pull a victim role now lol. "'emg he made fun of my parents'' My dad died of cancer, and if someone would use the word ingame i wouldn't even notice it. Only weak people/sheep lose their shit over this. +they made fun of it? To make fun of it you first have to know about it.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > and ''DON'T LOG ON'' isn't an argument. Honestly, it kinda is. The esports part of the game is a huge deal for Riot, so it's honestly completely natural to display results in the client. If I don't want events like that spoiled before I can watch it myself, I wouldn't go to either the client, nor the boards, before I can watch the VoD's.
Goin to boards is something else than goin in the client I could understand updating the timetable a day after the matches end, but the same day is complete bullcrap.
Rioter Comments
: Someone just made fun of my parents death
''I got permabanned, lets see if i can blame other toxic people''
Rioter Comments
: [EUW] Latency increase/packet losses (minor)
K, tried starting 12 custom games(took a while), and went from 10 (stable)12>30>10, etc, ..
Snooty42o (EUW)
: How long until my MMR drops
''doing my placements '' Here's your problem, just finish em
Infernape (EUW)
: No. The chances are your data is taking a different route to get to Riot (this can be caused by your ISP). Or your ISP is experiencing congestion or problems on their side.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=lb5oyUHK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-07T13:47:31.438+0000) > > No. > > The chances are your data is taking a different route to get to Riot (this can be caused by your ISP). Or your ISP is experiencing congestion or problems on their side. yes and no, it wouldn't the first time there are problems @riots side (few patches ago everyone i knew had lag issues (all the way from uk to spain), but atm it might be my isp seeing its mostly NL people complaining atm
: [EUW] Latency increase/packet losses (minor)
Same here, really starting to wonder if its a provider (isp) issue. But i doubt calling them helps (stable 1-3 ping @testsites tho)
Rioter Comments

Xinyuo

Level 50 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion