: you will never stack it that high its a good mastery if you smurfing or something because of how fun it is to actually use xd and you will get more kills if your in that situation but for even matches its pretty bad outside of ARAM the reason I mention ARAM is just how stupid it is there prehaps removing stacks dropping from friendly champions in aram is in order but its not an issue either way
> [{quoted}](name=TormentedSalad,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dFsjEuNn,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-12-17T04:15:21.411+0000) > > you will never stack it that high its a good mastery if you smurfing or something because of how fun it is to actually use xd and you will get more kills if your in that situation but for even matches its pretty bad outside of ARAM the reason I mention ARAM is just how stupid it is there prehaps removing stacks dropping from friendly champions in aram is in order but its not an issue either way Sorry, but... you don't even have a Rank, meaning you don't play ranked games. So how do you know what higher elo farms? I can tell you that I've tried this, and I'm not even high Elo, just plat V, and I've gotten my good 450 dmg per hit at min 30 with a Garen or Sion, which are two champs far from being assassins. Anyone can stack some DH fast. If you're jungling you get 12 stacks for clearing the whole jungle. And every 50 seconds camps respawn (except buffs). That means every minute you get 10 stacks. At min 20 that's 200, not including Blue and Red Buffs That's then 216 DH stack with Blue and Red buff. Let's say you get 4 kills in 20 min as a jungler. that's 24DH You have now 240 DH stack at min 20. Add to this you killed one random big minion in a gank and took a drake or a scuttle from the river... there you have your 250DH without effort. If you can't back up your arguments with facts or maths, then don't you think you should think more carefuly of it?
: An assassin rune that allow assassins to assassinate targets? That can't be right...must be OP.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dFsjEuNn,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-12-17T03:27:41.122+0000) > > An assassin rune that allow assassins to assassinate targets? That can't be right...must be OP. Since when is Ezreal an assassin ,or Garen? it Works on any champ, it makes all champs assasin-like regardless of their kit. Your argument is completely missguided
: Dark Harvest - is this what we want league to become?
guys, just search in youtube Vandiril videos. He has like 10 videos with diff champs oneshoting shit and doing brutal damage. What point is there in making something that works the same way for all champs and reduces them to the same type of champ? Lel
True Sight (EUNE)
: Dark Harvest is "fine", you need to afk farm to get enough stacks to do oneshots as a Shaco. It's incredibly taxing on your team, and the outcome of the game. Shaco is back to his old ways of oneshotting due to other reasons. Duskblade being the main contender. As a Shaco main I can't be mad about that, but I understand other players' frustration.
> [{quoted}](name=True Sight,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dFsjEuNn,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-16T17:11:47.002+0000) > > Dark Harvest is "fine", you need to afk farm to get enough stacks to do oneshots as a Shaco. It's incredibly taxing on your team, and the outcome of the game. Shaco is back to his old ways of oneshotting due to other reasons. Duskblade being the main contender. As a Shaco main I can't be mad about that, but I understand other players' frustration. Yes, but doesn't that just make all champs the same as a Nasus? All afk farm and they have to be dealt with by others the same way too. Kills variety, kills strategies and team building, kills pretty much everything.
Potchikir (EUW)
: people will try to stop you from farming because they have stronger early and they will force u to miss out on alot of farm games are 30 mins these days
> [{quoted}](name=Potchikir,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dFsjEuNn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-12-16T16:57:27.554+0000) > > people will try to stop you from farming because they have stronger early and they will force u to miss out on alot of farm > games are 30 mins these days No offense, but I'm talking about high-ish elo. People there can farm even against good early champs. Specially if you only get stacks from big minions (so you can focus on farming that one), from take downs (nothing to do with farming) and jungle large minions which is also very hard to deny from the other team. Also if you're a jungler you can farm your jungle pretty much unbothered if you can spend a few coins with wards. Again, is not about this being the ultimate secret weapon. Is about all champs becoming the same thing and being all Nasuses. It kinda defeats the fun of the game if all champs are to be dealt with in the same way.
Potchikir (EUW)
: i didnt say its viable on nasus or anything like that i said that when someone picks dark harvest treat him like nasus i prefer klepto nasus
> [{quoted}](name=Potchikir,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dFsjEuNn,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-16T16:33:10.073+0000) > > i didnt say its viable on nasus or anything like that > i said that when someone picks dark harvest treat him like nasus > i prefer klepto nasus And that's exactly the point on this. What do we want from league? it to be all Nasuses with different faces? DH kills variety, because it makes all champs Nasuses.
: Dark Harvest - is this what we want league to become?
I read your posts and understand what you're saying. However I can't agree to that. In min 20 you can easily have 250 DH stack. Because it's not only lane minions, you can also take some nearby jungle camps for stacks and also takedowns. That's gonna be like 60+250+ 20%AP which could easily be around 400 extra dmg. At min 20 only. And that if you're not a jungler, junglers can advance faster I believe, with the camps. Add to this that it doesn't really have a cooldown. You can have the stack, use it vs a champ, kill a large minion and use it again. Sick.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I need some insight on Ahri's Charm
I'm under the impression that you ain't even reading what I'm saying and are just answering the same thing over and over again. > [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PuQYtguf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-15T06:41:32.774+0000) > > Because the mechanic of beeing able to use charm to stop dashes was too strong so now it works like all other stuns and only CCs the target after the movement ability finished I said that's fine. It shouldn't stop dashes. But I'm not talking about dashes. So re-read what I said before posting answers that have already been said, please =)
: I need some insight on Ahri's Charm
Yes, I understand what happens. but not why that is not considered a bug. If charm doesn't iterrupt the dash itself, that's fine, because it's not meant to, but the other abilities are meant to be stopped because he's using them while charmed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shiroe x (EUW)
: And your thread is positive? I am free to comment on any post on this website.
Yes and no. You're free to post in threads as long as you give some value to the thread at hand. If you don't have anything to add but a random comment, then you shouldn't be posting. If you want to do so, go make your own thread. It's very disrespectful to go to someone else's thread just to type "More QQ threads incoming unfortunately"
: Actually, there is so much thought in this update. Riot worked on this probably for days. If you think about the changes, they make sense and most of them are actually reactions on the communitys feedback (Rift Herald for top, stronger more diverse adcs, trinket update, sighstone-suppitem fusion...). And for every new season they make big changes. Just play some games and adapt to it. There are so much new things to discover and try out. See the fun it. ;)
They may have thought it through, but as I said, not enough. There's hugely imbalanced things at the moment, namely the crit's thing. And they never went through this many changes before, in a single go. I don't know how it makes sense that now you can only play tops without mana need or that are crit based. Is true tanks needed some counter, but it went beyond reasonable what they did. I advice you to take a tryndamere and try it in game. Even at level 1, you will kill everything.
Shiroe x (EUW)
: People should know this already. Every season the games take a massive leap like this one, in some shape or form. More QQ threads incoming unfortunately.
If you don't like the threads, don't read them... and let alone comment in them, because it brings nothing positive to the discussion or the OP.
: They announced the changes very early. Just look at your launcher and you will notice that there are links, that you can click, which will lead you to awesome stuff or announcements, like THE MARKSMEN UPDATE. Its preseason. They make changes. You just could have read their announcements. My god, everybody that plays this game has 20min sparetime to do so.
I never complained about they not announcing it, but one thing is to announce it and the other to play it. You don't ever introduce that many things to try in one go, for obvious reasons. You give your children the books at the start of the year, yet you go slowly introducing new things to learn in everydays class, you don't just go and ask them about the whole book the first day. ;) Also, still doesn't mean they thought the changes through.
Rioter Comments
Kahatonas (EUW)
: YES, YAAAAAS. take that you flaming scums who ruined my countless games. Oh whats the matter no rewards for you toxic scrubs? you deserve it ! ahh this thread make me so happy. All to those who wished cancer etc. Enjoy your punishment and shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the attitude. Really... you are almost as bad as flamers if you make posts like this.
: Dear botlane premades ^_^
Usualy when you read "Duo bot premade" your best option is to dodge, as they're likely to suck.
: Show me where i said that i have fun winning
> [{quoted}](name=PePsiLemoNN,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VGcRQwE4,comment-id=002a00000000,timestamp=2015-10-15T11:25:38.481+0000) > > Show me where i said that i have fun winning What on earth are you playing for then?
: Off : I still don't know how you can lose as Riven vs Rengo ON : /mute all . If it's a game , as you said , you shouldn't be bothered with communication , positioning , timers and stressful things ... right ? And no , don't ask people to play **ranked** for **fun** . If they wanted to have fun they would've played an normal game . Lol even i am upset when i lose some rankeds P.S : no , that doesn't make flaming allowed
> [{quoted}](name=PePsiLemoNN,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VGcRQwE4,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2015-10-15T07:24:34.384+0000) > > Off : I still don't know how you can lose as Riven vs Rengo > > ON : /mute all . If it's a game , as you said , you shouldn't be bothered with communication , positioning , timers and stressful things ... right ? > > And no , don't ask people to play **ranked** for **fun** . If they wanted to have fun they would've played an normal game . Lol even i am upset when i lose some rankeds > > > P.S : no , that doesn't make flaming allowed Dude, that's completly not true. It's a team game, so precisely because of that there's need for communication, positioning and everything. What makes a game fun, is the challenge. And because of that, people actually play for fun the ranked games. They have fun being challenged by the other team and climbing the ladder. if your mentality is I can only have fun when Im winning, then play vs bots, you'll have loads of fun.
DNC Avenger (EUNE)
: I DO agree that punishing a player that has had a bad behaviour is correct, what I dont understand is why you wouldnt give him rewards when he is worth it as a player while a player like me that went Diamond 4 this season should not get rewards just because im wasting TONS of my time playing YOUR game to repeatedly force me to quit it , I mean GORDON CHEF RAMSAY HAS TOXICITY BEYOND MEASURE BUT HE"S A GOD DAMN EPIC CHEF, should we close down his restaurants? You have to find another way to punish players and not the sole thing that they invest their time on. Many players will decide to leave this COLOSSAL game that has become after all these years just because right now you have an incorrect mentallity of punishing an individual. Have a Great night.
You're not right, I think, my friend. You're making a bad comparisson here with that Chef. He can be as toxic as he wants, because it's HIS restaurant. You can't be toxic because this ISN'T your game. Furthermore, he can be toxic, because people can choose whether to get into his stablishment or not, whereas here you are randomly obligued to get in touch with the toxic people without being given a choice. You're the one who has to change your mentality, buddy.
: You should add me and invite me sometimes, I don't flame and I'd enjoy your positivity :P Also don't cry :C *hugs*
You two add me too, I need to surround myself with nice and good people v.v
Ymir (EUNE)
: Ranked Rewards Policy
I just want to chime in to give my opinion on the matter, regardless of who reads it or not. Also, forgive my average english, it's not my first language. I understand the reasoning behind the things exposed by Riot on this thread. But as some people has said before, there shouldn't be any difference whether you've been banned in April or October. A person who has been banned in April was in the exactly same wrong than the person who gets banned today. They both did the same thing, got the same punishment ban-wise. But the latter also can't receive the end of season rewards. If you look at this from that point of view, it's not fair amongst those who were banned. I believe that Riot aims to improve people's behaviour through bans and punishments, but they have to be coherent, and this 3month-before-season-end policy is not coherent. Riot, you believe in giving people second chances, and when you give someone a second chance, you're supposed to do so with a blank slate, else is not really a second chance. If someone was banned (for real, not Chat ban) and they have not been banned again because their behaviour improved, you should reward that. You've already accomplished your goal, to turn the toxic into a normal player, so there's no need to further push things. That's just my opinion, and yes, I've been banned (don't know when was it though). But I don't care about me at all, but there's people who actualy care about getting that frame/skin/whatever. So Riot, if you're reading this, I'll gladly stay without end of season reward on my accounts (only one was banned, both are Gold +) if you think this through and re-think the situation. P.S: Don't bother trashtalking me or the post, I'll completly ignore that kind of stuff ^^
Luis Sc (EUW)
: I'm support -- I hit one creep ( one single creep ) and all hell breaks loose and there's crying and tears... the end of the world is nigh because I just cs'd ( creep-steal ) a creep ! Even funnier when people aren't in their original lanes and I try to grab a couple extra gold and I get pings left and right, from the people farming another lane --!
I play support often, as I don't like to play ADC, and I have no problem with money and wards. I don't start with wards ever, I start with potions and just the trinket, as the chances for early gank are low usually, specialy if you are not pushing. That way I can already buy decent stuff by the time I need to recall, because thanks to potions I could stay longer in lane. Since you said you wanted to buy chalice, I assumed you are AP support, in which case you need to learn to poke more to earn more money with the thief's item. I'm not saying that you're bad or anything, I'm just saying that if you're having trouble, that means you're in need of improving, because the other's team support should be having your same problem if not, and the match would be even all the same...
Luis Sc (EUW)
: First B I am short for boots because I need to buy a Pink. Second B I'm short for a Chalice because I need to buy another Pink and some Greens. Third B isn't a B, I just died. I get old boots but no Chalice, because I had to upgrade vision. Died a few more times, but saved some gold. I can now wear DocMartins ( not enchanted, lets not get crazy here, ) I could afford almost all Unholy Grail, but I need a few Greens, another Pink and have no space since the rest of the inventory is just filled with junk I'll never finish. Got some jobs done, this is a legitimate B. Preparing for push, I now have a second-hand Unholy Grail ( stats are only a tiny bit nerfed but it works grand, ) have these boots, couldn't finish the Talisman, have another Pink and Greens and team saying it'll be grand. . . . . . . ..... It wasn't : everybody saying there was no vision, also blaming the jungler, everybody noticed now they're all AD and there's a forfeit petition going around...
Just learn to farm and you won't have gold issues.
Bosomney (EUW)
: Am I Overreacting?
Don't worry dude. Some roles may be out of your skill grasp, and you can still good. I suck as ADC, my ADC skill is the same as a Silver V at best... and I'm Gold II
: team balance op
You know. When you play ranked with a team, it doesn't matter what your personal elo is, only the teams. You're showing us they are diamond V, yeah, as soloQ, in ranked teams they are still the same rank as you, or close, because they too have to start from the bottom as a team. The system works fine, you just have to think twice before posting.
Rioter Comments
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest series nr 17 (Eune/Euw)
I think all definitions are good. But to summ it up into something everyone will agree... "A positive player is that player you have never played with before, but by the end of the game you would like to add him to your friends list to play another game" ;)
ExileSorrow (EUNE)
: As Ahri main. Its meh He can push u all day long so you cant roam.
> [{quoted}](name=ExileSorrow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rUbmV5WA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-08-26T16:08:59.787+0000) > > As Ahri main. Its meh > He can push u all day long so you cant roam. No one is talking about roaming. There's two things you can do in your lane that is benefitial for the team: 1- Push push push and kick the enemy laner's ass 2- Roam. Both are equally good depending on the situation. You're assuming that the team needs you to roam. Perhaps they don't. About Ahri's skillset vs Malz. She can harrass him so much more. And her charm has longer range than his ult, so you can always E+Q + move away whenever he tries to close in. Or simply Q+ move away faster if there's minions blocking your E. I main Ahri, too, not saying you can't play her propertly. I haven't seen you play at all. But if you think She's meh vs malzahar, then there's deffinitely something you aren't doing right. =)
ApexGoku (EUNE)
: Malzahar counter
Play Ahri vs malz. GG easy.

XxGonnarxX

Level 43 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion