: About the different items dropped by TeamFight Tactics (TFT) Bosses
I STOPPED PLAYING THAT MONTH AGO, IT'S ALL LUCK
: I think a most players in Gold are underperforming
it's the same in low middle plat, in diamond ppl actually can do something.
Rioter Comments
iPootis (EUNE)
: Ranked Advice
Because of your emotions, if try too hard it's actually less efficient. Try to have fun instead, play it like a normal game, but AIM for the win. You just need to pay attention and have fun, even if you lose. It is proved that we do stuff better when we have fun doing it and we put PASSION! GOOD LUCK!!
leyz40 (EUNE)
: im stuck in low MMR someone help
35% of the times you get carried by teammates, 35% of the times you lose because of your teammates, 30% of the times you carry. If you are consistent and Always play well: ehy you can win 65% of your games!!
Silent Note (EUNE)
: That's not the end of the season, it's only the end of the split. There are 3 splits in each season. When the third one ends (in November), that's when the season ends. The second one ending on 5th of August only means that the third one will begin right then, and if you play enough ranked games in the third split, you can get upgrades for your ranked armor, summoner icon, and a split emote. But you have time until November to get your honor level up.
Thank you so much, your reply explains everything!
Amazitez (EUW)
: Climbing in Ranked
In case you want to get out of bronze or silver, you need to carry. It is theoretically possible to climb in any role. but in low rank you need to carry yourself more. As support it is harder because adc in low elo are just bad most of games and you depend on them. I f you keep playing support i recommend you playing a champion that can do pretty well even when the adc is worthless. for example with Galio or Shen you can help other lanes easier. map awereness is everything. good luck.
dino0 (EUW)
: Alright then
If you are not sure, just send a ticket to Riot support to report him, it is possible and there is a section for that.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: > Hi, saw that the Ranked season is ending August 4th Where did you get that from? It usually ends in November.
I read a message too somewhere, where it said 'the second split of ranked games are ending 5th of August, 2nd split means after midseasons so i guess it ends. Let me know if you get more info.
regsinvit (EUW)
: So basically honor means nothing.
but you get the WARD SKIN !!! like you dont have one ahahah. xD
Dartiri (EUW)
: Locked honor level
riot will fix it, like they are doing with the cliet, just look we have no bugs now. AT ALL! :D
: Yeah I had that last season, sucks man
i feel you, keep trying though, i think it should end as rewards are sent. probably together with the rank rewards. idk for sure though. GOOD LUCK!!
NegativeA (EUW)
: 14 Days suspension not a real punishment?
it does work i think. i lost all my honor with the 14 days suspension. i was lvl 4 one step away to lvl 5 honor. so no rewards. (btw im not toxic or stuff, i just trolled one single game ffs xD)
: Afker not getting punished and trolls in every single game
you can get them banned by sending a report through player support. the point is that the more people report that guy the better. I got banned 14 days for feeding (unintentionally) in one game out of my 400 rank games.
: When does Honor rank for the season end?
Nice, i almost had tier 5 honor. i had a loss streak then in one of games i lost it and gave up, got banned and honor lv is 0 now xD.
vrasidaros (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=YY 1314520,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GAcP1H5X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-30T21:17:09.090+0000) > > I did not read all the post, but mmr gets higher as you win more consecutive games, master a numbe of Champions, and your win rate will get higher. I find it obvious you didn’t read my whole post because it is a sheet of me crying xd Do you know how many games I have to win for my mmr to get better?I know the enemies have probably similar mmr to ours,but it seems like I am most likely placed on the team who can not communicate and group...I have almost played 500 ranked games and I am b2 right now...it gets tiring xd
when you have more than 7/8 consecutive wins, your mmr may start rising and so is your LP gain. it may also depend on your farm, kda, roam, and other stuff. Check the statistics page in the client. you can compare yourself to other players if you get higher point in those elements it's more likely to gain more LP per win.
vrasidaros (EUNE)
: I started playing ranked again and I am sad
I did not read all the post, but mmr gets higher as you win more consecutive games, master a numbe of Champions, and your win rate will get higher.
Julybabo14 (EUNE)
: A Word regarding Riot's latest work
: who is the hardest champion in league?
I want to say Azir because I’m Azir main, but as Aurelion is much harder to deal damage and to escape. Azir’s soldiers can be moved and he has a good escape too, Aurelian on the other hand has bad escape is very vulnerable and your position is everything, it’s really hard to do damage: you can’t stay too far away or too near, you always have to be in the right position. Other champion are relatively okay, as for example people who are good at kiting will find all’istante really easy. Remember that the more difficult is a champion the more rewarding it is to master it.
: There will always be "OP" champions in the game, no matter what happens. With so many champions and items it's physically impossible to find perfect balance, and even if Riot could find perfect balance, that is not an ideal solution. A perfectly balanced game comes with its own problems, namely that it becomes very boring and means there the only innovation comes from the very top players. But that's another topic entirely. You don't need to follow the meta, at all. Name any off-meta champion and I can find someone who has used that champion to get to at least Master league, if not higher. Some examples include: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=riste - Grandmaster Garen player https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=keegun - Challenger Pantheon Player https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=can%27t+catch+me - Master AP Shaco player https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=heisendong - Challenger Heimerdinger player The list goes on. In low ELO you can play literally any champion and win with it. You don't need to follow the meta if you don't want to, and you certainly don't need to think so much about team compositions.
Really interesting point, i'm aware of these kind of ppl. just enjoying the game i guess. but what about some 'not ordinary skills or champions'? what do you think about elements like Ornn's item passive, the new Kayle's gameplay (doomed to play lategame) or even Kayn's transformation; these are features that are relatively new and I personally think they are not fair from a certain point of view. Personally i'm still stuck with the old mentality: getting exp and lvling up and skill = bonus stats. I know that Riot will Always do its best to balance the game, but don't you think this type of elements have problems at its roots. (they do this knowing it will be hard to deal with). I can take evolving abilities though. btw sylas is not a real champion, cmon, he's half a champion, if you face him, you decide what he becomes...{{summoner:3}}
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >it's becoming more difficult to 1v5 everybody. the game is not meant to play 1v5, im glad that they fixed that, if you dont want to/cant play as a team in a teamgame then you shouldnt get higher
I'm not saying the changes to the game is the reason i can't climb, sorry if it seemed like that. (it was supposed to be joke) The point is these changes brought so much complexity that small Patches can influence the macrogame deeply. I think ppl used to be excited facing a champion realease more than being worried about it being unbalanced., right now the game is running around a very restricted champion pool which changes by the release of a new patch, this is what i meant by instability and ofc these are factors that may limit ones gameplay. it is interesting but complex to deal with. I still want to hear your opinion, ofc ik i may have my bad points, but we are here to discuss, aren't we?{{summoner:13}}
Rioter Comments
: Some people tend to buy full tears at the END of the game when the enemy is destroying their nexus. He is not feeding in his game he lost.
I don't know for other games, but in mine , he started trolling with full tears 10 min before the end of the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Some help me plz(problem with LP)
Thank you very much for the reply. :) Now I get it
Rioter Comments

YY 1314520

Level 109 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion