Inaphyt (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Santirande,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9YnJLWQu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-19T21:14:05.608+0000) > > burst mages kills adc in 1 rotation, that is <1 second except they don't because adc's have a support with a trillion shields and tonnes of decent mr items that enable them to tank one rotation and then kill you anyway, all mages have is the useless zhonyas.
> [{quoted}](name=Inaphyt,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9YnJLWQu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-19T21:22:14.673+0000) > > except they don't because adc's have a support with a trillion shields and tonnes of decent mr items that enable them to tank one rotation and then kill you anyway, all mages have is the useless zhonyas. I must agree here.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noezholio,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=V21d4YXF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-12-04T10:34:50.435+0000) > > not entirely true, most people just don't know how to play against her by now. shes been there for a week, wait a few more weeks and people got her figured out. > She is an extremely annoying lane bully thats true but her lategame and roaming potential are so incredibly weak you'd start to cry. unless she lands a 4 man ult in a teamfight which again is not that easy, she is useless. > Her miniature gapcloser in form of her w also lowers her damage following the ult. The best way would be ult -> w but if you need it to get into the fight, well. theres a lot of damage gone and the enemy just walks away. > > She's a litle bit like heimerdinger. fight her in her tentacles and you are dead. force a mobile fight where she can't sit in between them and has to chase you or run for objectives so she can't spwan those tentacles in and unless you fed her in lane you won. How is her lategame bad? She's very tanky naturally and just builds like a juggernaught, ending up as strong as someone like Darius.
Darius has CC and more reliable damage though. He also has a heal. He's superior to her lategame, overall.
: Tbh I still think the numbers need a bit of a nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=Bretterz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=V21d4YXF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-12-04T09:29:22.151+0000) > > Tbh I still think the numbers need a bit of a nerf. Considering her CC is crap, I don't think so. Its like Morde.
Masqavar (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SixPathsOvPain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yp5fd8rF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-12-03T22:47:23.202+0000) > > It isn't just rewarding when she is behind. It completely tips the scale in her favour no matter how much you overpower her. And you're basing that off what? First of all, she basically can't use it to engage or start a fight with you, because it won't stun. If she's behind, a stun that's slightly longer than other stuns, won't massively tip the scale in her favour, she's still behind for a reason. It's a single target conditional cc, it's not a, does 50% of enemy hp if you're behind in health.
It essentially does. Sheen procs, together with her W takes most of your hp out during the time in which you are stunned, unless you are a tank. This changes end game, where Irelia gets weaker, but her midgame and lvl 7 are quite crazy.
Delirious (EUW)
: Please for the love of god nerf Illaoi
Literally the only thing she has is damage.
Igglet (EUNE)
: No I'm saying that you shouldn't focus tanks in teamfights.
Masqavar (EUW)
: Has a relatively high cooldown. Requires you to have higher health than her - So is only rewarding if she is behind in a trade. There's more conditions on landing it, talon is an instant flash to the enemy that silences them unconditionally. They are different abilities, they do different things. Nerfing her only cc so she's totally garbage at dueling, which is already a conditional cc. Doesn't really seem like the best option imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Masqavar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yp5fd8rF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-03T22:41:17.162+0000) > > Has a relatively high cooldown. > Requires you to have higher health than her - So is only rewarding if she is behind in a trade. > > There's more conditions on landing it, talon is an instant flash to the enemy that silences them unconditionally. They are different abilities, they do different things. > > Nerfing her only cc so she's totally garbage at dueling, which is already a conditional cc. Doesn't really seem like the best option imo. It isn't just rewarding when she is behind. It completely tips the scale in her favour no matter how much you overpower her.
chill22518 (EUNE)
: {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}}
Still gets destroyed by any semi competent Swain/ Malza.
: I feel like Volibear's problem is that Mundo outshines him in just about every way except in early ganks. Volibear can be frustrating to play against decent players who know how to play around you, kite and burst you at low Hp before you passive takes full effect. Still, if you can get ahead with Volibear early and pick up a Rageblade, he is pretty ridiculous currently, both with Grasp of the Undying or Fervor of Battle keystones.
> [{quoted}](name=Aozora Eyes,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9nR50YEE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-30T12:52:07.951+0000) > > I feel like Volibear's problem is that Mundo outshines him in just about every way except in early ganks. > Volibear can be frustrating to play against decent players who know how to play around you, kite and burst you at low Hp before you passive takes full effect. Still, if you can get ahead with Volibear early and pick up a Rageblade, he is pretty ridiculous currently, both with Grasp of the Undying or Fervor of Battle keystones. Idk but Volibear has a lot more burst.
: Anyone Else Finding Volibear Good ATM?
He seems ridiculously strong.
MorfarY0 (EUW)
: Malzahar still good in this meta?
He screws over all the overly mobile champs right now. A good pick with retarded damage.
: I feel sad... I just do not feel like playing anymore.
You're just not a good mage player holmes.
v1rtue (EUW)
: Unless she is really fed, she shouldn't be able to 1-shot you. Take off half your health maybe, but you can flash after her ult and start unloading all your damage on her. Vi is usually not that tanky, so she will die quickly. What also helps is simply not standing in front of your team when it's not necessary. You don't have to farm those minions, let your mid lane with his long-range abilities do that.
> [{quoted}](name=v1rtue,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L8IsB4vl,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-11-30T00:32:34.001+0000) > > Unless she is really fed, she shouldn't be able to 1-shot you. Take off half your health maybe, but you can flash after her ult and start unloading all your damage on her. Vi is usually not that tanky, so she will die quickly. > > What also helps is simply not standing in front of your team when it's not necessary. You don't have to farm those minions, let your mid lane with his long-range abilities do that. Nah I'm like at the back of my team dude. I
: > [{quoted}](name=TheTinyBeaver,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L8IsB4vl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-29T22:03:31.926+0000) > > Buy a QSS This. There's no excuse not to get Merc Scimitar on an ADC anymore.
W-w-w-w-wwait QSS cancels her ult? OH LORD HAVE MERCY WTF HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME? Ok that's that then. Thanks homies.
Rioter Comments
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AninLegions777,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=s5n2H6HM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-29T19:28:09.976+0000) > > Azir - 44% winrate > Ekko - 47% winrate > Elise - 47% winrate > Lee - 48% winrate > Morgana - 49% winrate > Zed 49% winrate > > All these are plat winrates and these are popular champs in that elo and above. If Tryndamere can have equal or higher winrate than them, what makes you think he's not strong? Or do you want to pull out another "statistical knowledge" trick from up your sleeves? Lee scales bad into late game Azir is not very popular, is very hard to play, and is veyr weak at this point Elise is also very weak at this point, especially after runeglaive changes Morgana is mostly played as support, Zhonya price increase gutted her as support. Also she is one of lowest winrate supports Ekko is also in weak spot now, need buffs Zed also got nerfed alot lately, and is easy to counter in high elo, QSS.... I noticed that none of those champs u listed shares lane with Tryndamere. How is he statistically compared to other top laners? And you cant say "He loses more than he wins, he needs nerf". What do you want? Champion to win 1/10 games to be considered balanced?
CrySumPT (EUW)
: Well, i don't use the mute button since sometimes there will be reasoning with some of them. But even in extreme cases i'll just wan't to know what is going on to report them. And not everyone is flame-proof, some can take more than others. :)
That's why you hate this game. Use the mute button. Reasoning with a moron is worthless.
: no actually you STARTED talking trash _"Exactly. Many of the people claiming its free are just selfish and only look at their own situation. The lack of empathy is astounding."_ by making statements deducted from a 3 line comment, then I (as in me) did put you in YOUR place by stating all obvious facts and objective facts (except the toxic part). So yes sit this one out cause you don't have anything useful to add to this conversation (something that isn't based on your personal opinion). Your silence is appreciated!
All I am reading is self victimizing gibberish. Henceforth, your indolent blabbering shall go unnoticed.
CurVez (EUW)
: Keep losing Ranked games
Pick assasins and carries if you want to carry in low ELO.
SaTkE (EUW)
: What Champ makes you tryhard the most?
Yasuo, Vayne, Renekton, Irelia, Karthus and Orianna. Learning Azir so I can add another tryhard champ to my collection.
Atto2O (EUW)
: i'm the only one that thinks this patch is pathetic?
I think you're just complaining too much. Pick Azir and stomp.
IAmWoralo (EUW)
: AP Mid, no more margin for error
Helester (EUW)
: Guiz Its "le competetive" game! An open question to league flamers
: Oh what's the matter? can't come up with anything useful to say?
> [{quoted}](name=Vhox,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IeiJUjgh,comment-id=0009000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-20T08:48:15.361+0000) > > Oh what's the matter? can't come up with anything useful to say? Do you actually have a life dude? I mean you CLEARLY started talking trash, and when I put your in your place, you started playing the good ol' "i dindu nuffin" card.
Intocabille (EUNE)
: Sooo like Katarina mid then?
Similar to that, yes. Really snowbally champions suck to play against in general.
: 1. You're toxic. 2. You don't know anything about me 3. The core game is still free, you can unlock all champions without spending a dime. 4. The thing you pay for are aesthetic you don't need them to play the game. 5. people who payed for ip/exp boosts should get refunded. 6. I did spend a lot of money on this game, i still don't mind it being down, because i don't pay for a monthly subscription. 7. It's okay to be annoyed but being annoyed is not the same as demanding refunds. 8. I get that you're annoyed but your comment is till really toxic and not based on any facts. 9. You can't possibly determine if i would have any sociopathic tendencies from my comment. The only thing you might be able to tell from it is that i'm partially apathetic towards most of these guys. Although empathy is one of the factors that could define a sociopath there are other factors at work as well, factors you could never deduct from my comment. **10. Maybe you need to learn that there are people that don't share your opinion. And that to defend a opinion you have to bring valid objective arguments to try and persuade the other party that you're right. You don't try to win a argument by making subjective assumptions based on a online comment, written by a person you have never seen or spoken to. **
> [{quoted}](name=Vhox,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IeiJUjgh,comment-id=00090000000000010000,timestamp=2015-11-19T16:36:35.832+0000) > > 1. You're toxic. > 2. You don't know anything about me > 3. The core game is still free, you can unlock all champions without spending a dime. > 4. The thing you pay for are aesthetic you don't need them to play the game. > 5. people who payed for ip/exp boosts should get refunded. > 6. I did spend a lot of money on this game, i still don't mind it being down, because i don't pay for a monthly subscription. > 7. It's okay to be annoyed but being annoyed is not the same as demanding refunds. > 8. I get that you're annoyed but your comment is till really toxic and not based on any facts. > > 9. You can't possibly determine if i would have any sociopathic tendencies from my comment. The only thing you might be able to tell from it is that i'm partially apathetic towards most of these guys. Although empathy is one of the factors that could define a sociopath there are other factors at work as well, factors you could never deduct from my comment. > > **10. Maybe you need to learn that there are people that don't share your opinion. And that to defend a opinion you have to bring valid objective arguments to try and persuade the other party that you're right. > You don't try to win a argument by making subjective assumptions based on a online comment, written by a person you have never seen or spoken to. ** Except you started with the snarky attitude, so you're the "toxic" (gotta love the buzzword obsession with some of you) one here bud. The rest of your comment is basically nonsense, so ima sit this one out.
Protector (EUNE)
: Toxicity in our game!
Just mute. I used to flame a lot more until I just muted everyone.
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: Am I the only one who doesn't mind short games?
The problem occurs when one death means an instant loss in the lane.
: No, not exactly. Like it or not the game is still free to play so why should you be refunded in any way? You as an individual decide how much money you want to spend on this game. A hint: use this opportunity to explore some other games maybe you'll find something you like. Or go outside
You say go outside, but I actually have a life outside of League, unlike you; in fact I shall be smoking up with my roommates later on today and going out. There is no need for such a disgusting tone, especially when it comes from a greasy dude who sits inside all day. I am just pointing out that the game is not free if you have spent money on it. No amount of twisting terminology or mental gymnastics will change that. When you donate to a charity, you expect them to do what they said they would do. When I pay for a champion, I expect to be able to play that champion. I am actually playing Dishonoured - another game - anyways. Its really not a huge deal, but like I said: don't be selfish and DON'T lie about the money you have spent. If you really did spend money, you wouldn't be okay with this situation at all. People being annoyed by this situation is perfectly understandable. The fact that you don't see that suggests that you have some sociopathic tendencies and may need to get yourself checked out, before you hurt someone you love; that is, if you are capable of love.
: I think that the problem with yasuo in this season is that he was getting a lot of power very early making him snowball everyone and everything while having insane amounts of sustain, as opposed to the last season, because of the itemization changes. The proposed change fixes that. It makes yasuo vulnerable early (as he was), and then gives him power later in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDelighted,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QjZAEYOW,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2015-11-16T12:57:47.013+0000) > > I think that the problem with yasuo in this season is that he was getting a lot of power very early making him snowball everyone and everything while having insane amounts of sustain, as opposed to the last season, because of the itemization changes. The proposed change fixes that. It makes yasuo vulnerable early (as he was), and then gives him power later in the game. Yep.
Fr33zerg (EUNE)
: (works only on ranged champions) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Fr33zerg,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QjZAEYOW,comment-id=000e0000000000000001,timestamp=2015-11-16T21:17:04.659+0000) > > (works only on ranged champions) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} That's the dumbest idea I've read in ages. Cant believe people are complaining about melee ADC when you have Graves and Vayne in this game.
munraker (EUW)
: She is shit this patch, not before
> [{quoted}](name=munraker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QjZAEYOW,comment-id=000e00000000000100010001000100010000,timestamp=2015-11-17T15:07:18.890+0000) > > She is shit this patch, not before She really isn't shit. You AP players whine so much even through you - until this patch - have always been one of the stronger classes in the game.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: The thing is, Yasuo needs to build only 2 crit. chance items ({{item:3087}}{{item:3031}}), and he gets **100% crit. chance**. Not ~80%, but exactly 100%. That means every single hit is a critical hit. From only 2 items. That's the difference. That's why the specific mastery favors certain champions ({{champion:157}}{{champion:23}}) over others.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QjZAEYOW,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2015-11-16T12:52:51.211+0000) > > The thing is, Yasuo needs to build only 2 crit. chance items ({{item:3087}}{{item:3031}}), and he gets **100% crit. chance**. Not ~80%, but exactly 100%. That means every single hit is a critical hit. From only 2 items. > > That's the difference. That's why the specific mastery favors certain champions ({{champion:157}}{{champion:23}}) over others. He's a melee AD. He needs that kind of ridiculousness to stay relevant. Otherwise he is trash tier.
Stekeltje (EUW)
: Why does everyone hate Riven so much? :o
> [{quoted}](name=Stekeltje,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EllEEuBP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-17T13:58:00.733+0000) > > Why does everyone hate Riven so much? :o Because you die once to her and suck a dick the rest of the game. She's retarded for that reason.
MrWasjig (EUW)
: Adapting and "Putting up with" are very similar. Bear that in mind.
> [{quoted}](name=MrWasjig,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wadOWQtd,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2015-11-17T12:03:01.094+0000) > > Adapting and "Putting up with" are very similar. Bear that in mind. OP champs exist in every season. For a while, melee ADs like GP and Trynda were trash tier. Now they're good. Jax was trash before. Now he's good. Same with Aatrox. That's the way it is every season and I don't see a big deal. Just because AP champ players can't stomp every game anymore....
Northmund (EUW)
: 1 question how long Fiora,GP,Darius were op?Till the end of a season. When riot makes new stuff, like crit masteries and etc., dont they analize at least those champions who excels in those points of game?No. So people have rights to complain about it.Why people have to face all this,because riot is lazy?
> [{quoted}](name=Agatorion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wadOWQtd,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-11-17T11:12:20.328+0000) > > 1 question how long Fiora,GP,Darius were op?Till the end of a season. > When riot makes new stuff, like crit masteries and etc., dont they analize at least those champions who excels in those points of game?No. > So people have rights to complain about it.Why people have to face all this,because riot is lazy? GP OP? Lol. He's just not trash anymore. He works as he is meant to and if you're any good, you'll destroy his barrels before they explode.
: What's going on with season 6
I think you just need to adapt.
Cænatyx (EUW)
: {{champion:157}} became so strong that he bursted out of them game servers, hassakee'ed and hayagacoon'ed everyone :S no rp no more.
> [{quoted}](name=Cænatyx,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IeiJUjgh,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2015-11-17T15:21:09.007+0000) > > {{champion:157}} became so strong that he bursted out of them game servers, hassakee'ed and hayagacoon'ed everyone :S > no rp no more. Tryndamere still destroys Yasuo everytime.
Kionel (EUW)
: I think some sort of recompense is in order. i understand its a free to play game but i have spent more money in this game buying skins than i have paying for any FULL game even new releases. so yes i do believe we deserve some sort of recompense when their mistakes restrict game-play. it does not have to be RP, but something should be done. its not a small bug that affects the way the game is played or my favorite champ is removed due to a mistake on their side, that's fine but this mistake in the login is restricting complete game-play. COMPLETE GAME-PLAY. COMPLETELY. no game-play what-so-ever. None.
> [{quoted}](name=Kionel,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IeiJUjgh,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-11-17T14:14:07.499+0000) > > I think some sort of recompense is in order. i understand its a free to play game but i have spent more money in this game buying skins than i have paying for any FULL game even new releases. so yes i do believe we deserve some sort of recompense when their mistakes restrict game-play. it does not have to be RP, but something should be done. its not a small bug that affects the way the game is played or my favorite champ is removed due to a mistake on their side, that's fine but this mistake in the login is restricting complete game-play. COMPLETE GAME-PLAY. COMPLETELY. no game-play what-so-ever. None. Exactly. Many of the people claiming its free are just selfish and only look at their own situation. The lack of empathy is astounding.
: All this negativity. This is a free game guys, be glad you can enjoy it...
> [{quoted}](name=IkBenHarm2,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IeiJUjgh,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2015-11-17T14:28:27.685+0000) > > All this negativity. This is a free game guys, be glad you can enjoy it... Its free in theory, but many people have spent quite a bit of money on the game. Whether you like it or not, for those players, it isn't a free game anymore.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Riot said they're investigating the issues, not that they've caused it. Many were/are able to login (including me with my EUW acc) and others were able to bypass the networking issues by using VPN (like cyberghost), just proving it's a network error and not a server error.
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IeiJUjgh,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2015-11-17T15:41:34.600+0000) > > Riot said they're investigating the issues, not that they've caused it. Many were/are able to login (including me with my EUW acc) and others were able to bypass the networking issues by using VPN (like cyberghost), just proving it's a network error and not a server error. I was able to log in earlier too (whilst these problems were occurring). I logged out and find that there's a 1hr 20 min queue. Its certainly not on my end. Its their problem. Instead of pretending that Riot are blameless, you should acknowledge facts and get over it.
: I was honestly expecting: {{champion:5}} **_"...AND A SPEAR BEHIND IT!"_**
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TytxjH6q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-15T22:43:09.641+0000) > > I was honestly expecting: > > {{champion:5}} **_"...AND A SPEAR BEHIND IT!"_** Completely forgot Xin exists tbh, until I got anally decimated by his tip yesterday. Both tips.
Perilum (EUW)
: Would be enough to double the costs for crit on every item. So effective you half the crit rates on them.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WwjNXqmb,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-16T11:10:12.385+0000) > > Would be enough to double the costs for crit on every item. So effective you half the crit rates on them. Not really. I mean at that point these champs who scale off crit are still ridiculous lategame, but are utterly useless before then. Yasuo and similar champs will see absolutely no play at that point, as the only reason anyone plays them, is because they can hold their own early on. You just need to tone down the crit heal tbh and get rid of that retarded new LW.
Ääsfeis (EUNE)
: i dunno but yasuo is insane right now
> [{quoted}](name=Ääsfeis,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TytxjH6q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-16T00:08:39.451+0000) > > i dunno but yasuo is insane right now Jax is even stronger. He outduels these dudes everytime. The issue with Yasuo is his insane teamfighting ability. If you splitpush with Jax Yasuo has to fight you 1v1 and you kill him. Ez.
duckarp (EUNE)
: So you're a defender of piracy then too, am I right? It's the same principle. That "fake currency" is their paid service you all ask to get for free. Of course they lose money by giving it for free to millions of players. This isn't even a world-wide problem, it affects only a small part of the community, as there are many players who are able to play on EUW right now. So the problem isn't on Riot's side, but rather somewhere between your ISP and Riot's servers. You ask them to refund you anyway. It's just preposterous.
Clearly riot themselves disagree with you seeing as have acknowledged that its an error on their end. End of debate.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyCreation,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IeiJUjgh,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2015-11-17T14:29:21.859+0000) > > You're not playing for free though... Yes you are. You dont need to pay anything to play. You can pay to customize your looks, to look different which doesnt affect gameplay at all, but actualy playing is completely free.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IeiJUjgh,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2015-11-17T14:33:23.162+0000) > > Yes you are. You dont need to pay anything to play. You can pay to customize your looks, to look different which doesnt affect gameplay at all, but actualy playing is completely free. Nah I paid them quite a bit of money tbh. Pretty sure its a few hundred euros at this point. I'd be okay with this shit if NA didn't get random gifts; same with Korea. What have Koreans and US citizens done to deserve more compensation than EU players? Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
Rioter Comments
kilnda (EUNE)
: Yea.. as a tank main i don't really see the countermechanics atm... show me how do you counterplay a vayne.. or any of the high as crit adcs atm... You know with tank items nerfed, tank masteries destroyed, and adcs buffed into heaven.
> [{quoted}](name=kilnda,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WwjNXqmb,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2015-11-15T17:22:26.507+0000) > > Yea.. as a tank main i don't really see the countermechanics atm... show me how do you counterplay a vayne.. or any of the high as crit adcs atm... You know with tank items nerfed, tank masteries destroyed, and adcs buffed into heaven. Pretty sure that shit will get nerfed. No way in hell are Riot gonna leave crit as it is.
: You mean the the ADC mains who one shot anyone who isn't a tank?
Well to be fair, they can get one shot by anyone with decent burst. They don't have zhonyas afterall.
Katfyr (EUW)
: Were AP mages honestly a "problem" to nerf their items and buff MR items?
> [{quoted}](name=Katfyr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EftJpVR4,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-13T17:39:50.474+0000) > > First - I don't mind ADs being buffed, what I do mind is having another class at the same time nerfed with no compensation. > This whole patch stinks of bias, not just items, even the new masteries are clearly pro-AD, and at the same time anti-AP and anti-tank. > > I don't understand the reasoning in removing an entire class away from the game, especially one of the most fun and the most flashy of classes. Does RIOT wants its players to quit? Enjoy your constant Zed vs Yasuo mid every single game... AP mains mad they can't one shot an entire team anymore
Show more

YonkouKaido

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion