: My unit turns to ennemy
It was going so well, as an actual bug report, then you said to delete the game because of something that can be fixed.
: is Draven overpowerd ???
Draven is meant to be great early game then snowball hard if you let him kill you for his passive. Most ADCs can outscale him just by not giving him hundreds of bonus gold.
: Riot cant give stuff for free you know they need get money
They could always keep the chest cooldown, so you can still only get 4 chests a month but you aren't forced to play random champions that you don't like as much. Basically you get the same amount of free stuff but it's a more enjoyable experience.
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Can we please make CS stealing/hitting by the support a reportable offense?
It's already reportable if you can somehow prove that the support is specifically doing it with the intention of annoying the bot laner and making the game harder for them.
Shamose (EUW)
: You know how serious it is when people talk about youtubers like people you should know.
But he's... Skooch! He makes, like, content or something. How could you not know who he is? (who is he btw?)
sbepuz (EUW)
: better cancel both the rework instead of trying in it riot mentality
Maybe they want to act on the feedback they got so they can make things better before releasing them. For all we know they could be deciding on different changes and coding them into the game instead of upsetting a large number of players by introducing something that won't be satisfying and doesn't need to be there.
: What do you do when you are sad?
I like being alone, getting comfortable and warm then imagining I'm just somewhere else. Thinking of what it'd be like to be part of a TV show, or book, or game lets me forget about whatever I might be sad about. I'll also speak to my boyfriend if things get bad because he gets that I'm a complete depressed, anxious mess of a human being.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Sure, but you could just tell them you don't want to play with them is what i meant lol You don't need a feature to make up for your interpersonal skills, real life doesn't have an appear offline option
My interpersonal skills are just fine but I have some friends that want a specific reason for why I don't feel like playing with them at a specific moment in time and they'll bug me if they see that I'm in game without them, if I can play League I should be able to play with them too. Many other platforms such as Steam, Discord, Blizzard and Origin have the feature so it's not exactly unheard of to add an option to appear offline.
: Where did you see that?
Look at any of your offline friends in the league client. There's a green circle for online, blue for queued/in game, black with a red outline for away, and black with a grey outline for offline.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Or you could just, you know, speak to your friends :P
Sometimes it's nice to just play a game or two alone without worrying about friends.
: It won't turn to black, but your friends won't see you online.
The offline circle is black with grey around the edges.
Kiwisonle (EUNE)
: BUFF Kalista
Kalista is a champion that works best with an ally that knows what you're both doing because she her w and ult are built around teamwork. When professionals play Kalista together she's able to deal damage, kite, protect her ally and give them the tools to make really good engages. What all of that means is that, whenever she's good in solo queue, she is just too effective in professional play and has to be kept down to the point of being practically useless to the average player.
: Check this : [Deceive](https://github.com/molenzwiebel/Deceive)
That's pretty cool. It'd be nice as part of the base client though instead of having to get third party software just to turn a little circle from green to black.
: We kinda need this .... i have a friend who play bad .... but always invite to ranked when i'm online
This and just wanting to play alone sometimes are basically why I put this here.
: Just tell everyone to duck off. Problem solved. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Great idea if you don't actually like your friends.
Rioter Comments
: I'm sure you've got curious what the text that pops up every single time you target a monster says.
Yes, which is why I read the text when it pops up. I also read through things like the tower and minion buffs where items would be on champions. The average player, however, probably won't read through everything that pops up in game, especially if it means they have to slow down for a moment.
: Well the gromp thing actually reads when you hover over it, it says it tires out quickly.
How many people do you actually think hover over jungle creatures instead of just killing them though?
Jupimm (EUNE)
: 7. The person doing most in game loses the game no matter what.
Unless they're on the enemy team, in which case they hard carry their team to victory.
HaaZegs (EUW)
: So, f you play this game for 7 years, and you flame 1 time per 3 years you will still be banned. what a great system...
The system takes you from a 10 game mute to a 25 game mute to a 14 day ban before finally a permanent ban. If you're only found to be deserving of a punishment once every 3 years then you'll probably just end up with 10 day mutes. Either way, you could always try being nice to people or just not spam because you dislike someone in a video game.
: >block my IP Not only that will make things harder for them and it won't even work since most routers have dynamic IP as default setting.
Assuming no dynamic IP though, any other players on the same IP would be banned, which isn't a problem if you live alone or with people that don't play LoL but it's obviously a bad thing if someone can't play just because their housemate doesn't know how to be a decent human being online.
HaaZegs (EUW)
: So you really think perma ban is a good measure for flame? not a bit extreme?
Flaming negatively impacts anyone that has to put up with it. You're given three chances to correct yourself before you are permanently banned so if you're still flaming and get banned it's your own fault.
: actually, I got 1, at level 12 now that I think of, but it didn't give me champion shards, it just gave me 450BE straight after opening.
From level 1 to level 30 the rewards are different. The rewards can be found [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752824-Reward-BE-XP-System-Breakdown) You gain essence at most levels and/or champion shards every level until 30 and then you get capsules containing champion shards every level after 30, with a glorious capsules every 10 levels.
timmy1691 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tEnlW1nX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-02T23:06:33.322+0000) > > This needs to be a thing for when an enemy player is playing something and then they say you got outplayed and trash talk how bad you are when really it's the fact that you spiked super hard on ping, then they just say you lag because there's no way in the system for you to actually tell the enemy your ping. > Sure I can mute them but I'd still look like an idiot to them when I have 99999 ping I don't even think anyone cares, there is no sympathy in the league of legends community. You just have to live with it. If you spiked super hard and died mid fight, or you spike and end up standing still in middle of lane and die, well tough luck. Even your team mates don't care, all everyone cares about is the outcome of the game. If you feed and lose you get reported, If you carry and disconnect and win the game, because if counts as being afk it counts as a lost. But that is the state of the game. Fairly trivial.
Check the damn dates on threads before you comment.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: I don't think you have much of an idea about how supports are played..
I do know how supports are played and would never personally really sell my support item for another item except in a few situations. The point, though, is that it's a thing that can be done and doesn't necessarily mean the person is trying to lose the game.
Hawk32 (EUNE)
: Assuming everyone ignores red trinket and goes warding totem, including the support, you'd go from 8 to 5 simultaneous wards, a HUGE reduction. More likely than not support or jungle, or both, will have red trinket, and someone else probably goes farsight. Let's say on average you should have 1 red, 1 blue and 3 green trinkets. In that case you reduce your regular wards by 50%, so the support can do a slight bit extra damage. And that's assuming he even intended to build it and then sell it in the first place. Unacceptable in my book.
You're possibly putting your team at a disadvantage by not having the extra vision but that does not mean someone is trolling. You should also bear in mind that we aren't talking about challenger games, or ranked games in general, or even normal draft pick; this conversation is about normal blind pick where builds don't have to be the best possible. It would be acceptable to swap out your support item in any mode because even though you lose wards, assuming your team is actually paying attention to the map in the first place, you're still trying to win and that means you're not trolling.
: It's called EUW you have a whole bunch of non English speakers trying to frustrate themselves in doing stuff above their mental paygrade.
What does skill at speaking English have to do with anything?
Hawk32 (EUNE)
: But selling the support item at any time in the game is leaving your team with way too few wards, effectively not doing your main job as a support. It's not the same as selling dorans.
You're taking away 3 wards from the map but you're still going to be clearing/placing wards with trinket and the main job will still be helping the team by providing damage and helping people stay safe through slows. Reducing your team's ward count by 3 isn't exactly super hard trolling that should get you banned; selling a support item isn't necessarily trolling at all if you're still trying to win with whatever other item you get.
Yancer (EUW)
: Why are Yasuo mains often and more flamed than anyone else sometimes without reason too
Yasuo has a bad reputation, that I'm sure almost anyone is aware of, for being a champion that is played by feeders and flamers. Whether it's true about you or not, many people will see that you are playing Yasuo and assign negative stereotypes that they've seen in a lot of other Yasuo players.
: No. Today I had a game where an ADC player banned {{champion:90}} because I was going to pick him. He wrote that it is a troll pick and malz isn't a supp; this sort of behavior with flaming or feeding, because of not so supportive support picks are seen in silver and below ADC players. The player who banned malz was Bronze 1 player and I picked {{champion:22}} support for him. I play random champions for getting chests too and as long as you don't int or flame anyone and play to win, you can pick any champ in any role with any build. tbh {{item:3173}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3078}} build is better if you want to be more interactive, as it lets to spam her W and it is literally perma slow if combined with {{item:3022}} .
Why frozen mallet? Slows don't stack so the 20% slow doesn't apply. Ashe's passive becomes 21% at level 7, and that's doubled if she crits or if she hits a W.
Hawk32 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SonOf SakuraTree,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ryYO1API,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-11T08:48:28.500+0000) > > can i get baned for playing ap support ashe in normal blind pick? > her ult does 100% ap magic damage and also stuns the target for 3.5 second > with all runes you can get to 24 second ultimate cooldwon and over 1200 damage with R > perma stun eveyone! > can i get banned because people reporting me. > {{champion:22}} > {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3907}} No, but I think any support who doesnt get one of the 3 support items should be permabanned for trolling
I think that's a final build idea. I don't think anyone would really go deathcap first item, boots 5th, and no starter item (doran, supp or jungle item) all game .
: reports do lead to ban cuz the system count them and once u reach to a certain number u'll get banned despite the content of the reports
If that was the case then lots of people would be banned for no reason. Banning people because they got x amount of reports would be a terrible system where people, especially 4 man premades, could all report someone that just tried their best to win the game, maybe they even had a really great game, but they get banned anyway for trolling.
: some people do come on boards hoping to get their ban lifted, but most do it to vent their anger
If they're angry at an unfair ban though, they'd still be better expressing that to Riot, the ones that caused the ban, instead of coming to the boards.
E420 (EUW)
: Yes it is really backward thinking... if someone plays with 5 tears as soon as he/she got them, I think that is clearly trolling and griefing. Oh well who am I to judge the rules :shrug:.
You can't measure intent but certain things, like building only tears, are very obviously trolling. What you said would work as an argument if we were talking about someone dying a lot, so you need to figure out whether they were dying because they're having a bad game or dying because they want to make the team lose, but nobody tends to buy only tears if their intent is to win the game.
sbepuz (EUW)
: i was so tilted about it, but if u search in the rules of league, yeah! noone can be reported for waht he build if he try to win the game so if next game ur janna build full {{item:3056}} u can't report her if she try to win
The real question is, does anyone even build 5 tears if they're trying to win? It's purely rhetorical of course and the answer is no unless they sold their items right as the game ended (not that I'd really say that's "building" the items). Also I completely forgot Ohmwrecker was even in the game still.
: every champion in a nutshell (NO LORE INCLUDED)
> TIGER! TURTLE! BEAR! PHOENIX! Long ago the four animals lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when the bear attacked. Only the spirit walker, master of all four animal forms, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new spirit walker, a phoenix master called Udyr. And although his phoenix form skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Udyr can save the world.
MSF Akito (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=021j2cg4,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-08-04T22:45:21.687+0000) > > TFT has four winning 'teams' as opposed to ARAM with one. So.. TFT has 4 people who are winning.. ARAM has 5 people who are winning. So if you argue like that, then ARAM ranked is a better option than TFT ranked.
TFT has 4 teams that are winning while Aram has one. More people might win in an ARAM game but if you're suffering from bad RNG in an ARAM game then you can't just outlast someone else and win battles against other people with bad RNG. In Aram your only option is to fight in mid lane.
: Ranked TFT is just a bad idea. The RNG means that a game can be won or lost just because one team happened to get a better comp, or have more experience on their champions. It feels bad to lose because of things completely out of your control and, while TFT can be fun as a casual mode, ranked isn't really a good idea.
TFT has 4 winners though so you can still usually make the most of the RNG you get even if it's bad. ARAM has two winning teams battling down a single lane so if you roll worse there's basically nothing else you can do. TFT is also a completely different game to League. It may have been built in the League client but everyone can accept that they play absolutely nothing alike, which is probably why a lot of League players dislike it. If they made an auto-battler without ranked then Riot would be forcing people to run to their competitors for a ranked auto-battler experience and I don't think I even have to explain why that's a bad business decision.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=021j2cg4,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T01:43:06.744+0000) > > That's true but because there are varying amounts of what is considered winning and losing in TFT it is easier to move past bad RNG and a good player can often get top four because it's entirely based on their skill. Even if you can't get first every time, it's possible to win a lot or minimise losses. > > That makes things even worse; supposing they did make a ranked ARAM mode, they would absolutely need to have rerolls because they are one of the things that reduce RNG and give a bit of choice to players to form a comp that they can play well. > > That's fair enough. Players should be equal in the game and shouldn't be put at a disadvantage for having more champions than necessary. > > That's not really a valid argument because you'd still have random teammates in ARAM and you can't control their skill. ARAM just has more random factors because you've got random teammates that may or may not have good champions or skill on their champions. what skill is there in tft ? If you get a lot of items you make it to top 4 without any synergy
The skill is in using positioning, selecting the right champions/items and managing your gold with rerolls/levels. You can win some games by complete luck with champions and items but it's usually possible to win, or minimise your losses, in most games even without RNG. This is especially true because only one or two people per game are probably going to make it to the top four on luck alone so there are two or three places left that go to people that have just done their best with whatever they had.
: He needs some changes even the Aurelion mains dont find him fun to play anymore. They need to nerf his roaming and buff his dualing and damage
Well the E is being buffed and Q is being changed to keep up with him if he's faster than it so they seem to want to buff his roaming and nerf his duelling with w only lasting a couple of seconds before needing a recast.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QOOvfRTw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T13:53:00.488+0000) > > Some people, including me, are happy to get suggestions and if you see that we are doing something wrong we would like you to point it out because sometimes you don't realise the mistakes you are making. > It can also be helpful to suggest safer play if you are jungle and want to gank someone because then they can prepare for you. > > Typically, if someone keeps losing 1v1 before you say anything, your comments are not the thing that causes someone to die 1v1; people don't die 1v1 multiple times, have an ally make a polite suggestion, accept that it is a logical suggestion, and then keep going in to die 1v1 just to spite their ally for asking them to play safer. League is not often played by polite people, you're dreaming if you think that naive. People are often toxic and instead of giving 'polite' suggestions they act toxic. If you die the first time to a laner there's a big chance you'll die again. Saying '' Don't 1 vs 1 '' and sitting under the tower while the guy who is already ahead getting all the farm to stay even more ahead is hardly a helpful tip. Sure it's always smart to play safe and less greedy, but if you do that then you shouldn't constantly die to a 1 vs 1 in the first place. And like Humpelstilzche wrote: So regardless of whether this is toxic or not (I think it is a bit), it's simply not smart to ask this kind of "Captain Hindsight" question. We are all smarter after something happened. No one likes people who say stuff like "Why didn't you..." or "Couldn't you have done...". It's pointless. There is no use to this questions. They only serve the purpose of blaming someone for something bad and make it feel bad about it. No one likes a Captain Hindsight. If you have advice to share and you absolutely have to share it, share it BEFORE it's too late. After it's too late, every monkey can do it. Because it's easy and useless. So you should ask yourself a few question and "Is this toxic" REALLY isn't the most important one: Do you want to be Captain Hindsight? Do you want to rub salt in peoples wounds? Do you want to get yourself and others distracted by discussing their mistakes? Do you want to lower your teams chance to win? So basically what it means is, focus on your own game instead of how others play. Give suggestions -before-- shit hits the fan, instead of saying '' don't 1 vs 1 '' go help them or something, do something other than moaning about it.
> League is not often played by polite people, you're dreaming if you think that naive. People are often toxic and instead of giving 'polite' suggestions they act toxic. If someone is toxic enough to start complaining, or worse, after a polite suggestion then it doesn't really matter what you do. The kind of people that can't deal with suggestions at all are usually the kind of people that will always find something wrong with someone. I prefer to play without being afraid that every little thing I say will set someone off. > Saying '' Don't 1 vs 1 '' and sitting under the tower while the guy who is already ahead getting all the farm to stay even more ahead is hardly a helpful tip. Sure it's always smart to play safe and less greedy, but if you do that then you shouldn't constantly die to a 1 vs 1 in the first place. Often it is a helpful tip because, even though you're losing out on farm, they are earning less of a lead than if they had kills. Playing under tower is a good way to survive a bad lane. As for the rest of your comment, you seem to be just misunderstanding what I'm saying. I am not suggesting you keep going on or 'moaning' about something that happened and not shut up about it for the next 20 minutes, I am not suggesting that you don't help that person at all. What I'm trying to get through to you is that it can be helpful to say "please can you play under tower so I can gank you" for example. If they go on to die another 3 times under the enemy turret then you just keep quiet because you're clearly not getting through and spamming the chat about every mistake isn't going to help. When I say 'polite' I mean actually be polite, not be toxic and then say "oh but I'm so polite because I said please in all my 500 spam comments about your mistakes."
Irayun (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=021j2cg4,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T17:45:16.505+0000) > > Even with two rerolls, there's a good chance that one team will have a better comp, or more powerful champions, or more experience on their champions. > I'd also argue that the TFT RNG isn't as bad as in ARAM. TFT has four winning 'teams' while ARAM has one so the randomness in your champions is offset by the ability to win just by surviving a little longer than whoever's in fifth. 4 teams winning in TFT is exactly the same we have in aram: half the players win and the other half loses lol. I’d love to have ranked mode in aram but rerolls should be removed and of course, you get a random champion out of the whole roster, preventing aram oriented accounts. I see everyone think that aram could be too random. Well, matchmaking is also random. The same way you can’t win with a bad team comp in aram, you cannot win either with a team of lemmings in ranked.
> 4 teams winning in TFT is exactly the same we have in aram: half the players win and the other half loses That's true but because there are varying amounts of what is considered winning and losing in TFT it is easier to move past bad RNG and a good player can often get top four because it's entirely based on their skill. Even if you can't get first every time, it's possible to win a lot or minimise losses. > rerolls should be removed That makes things even worse; supposing they did make a ranked ARAM mode, they would absolutely need to have rerolls because they are one of the things that reduce RNG and give a bit of choice to players to form a comp that they can play well. > you get a random champion out of the whole roster, preventing aram oriented accounts That's fair enough. Players should be equal in the game and shouldn't be put at a disadvantage for having more champions than necessary. > I see everyone think that aram could be too random. Well, matchmaking is also random. The same way you can’t win with a bad team comp in aram, you cannot win either with a team of lemmings in ranked. That's not really a valid argument because you'd still have random teammates in ARAM and you can't control their skill. ARAM just has more random factors because you've got random teammates that may or may not have good champions or skill on their champions.
Rektozaurus (EUNE)
: TFT is the same whats problem?
TFT has four winning 'teams' as opposed to ARAM with one. The randomness of your champions and items in TFT doesn't play as much of a role because you don't have to beat everyone for a win; you can win in teamfight tactics by just living longer than fifth place even if you don't get first. TFT also has you on a team of your own so there is absolutely no randomness in your skill at dealing with the game's RNG. ARAM puts you with four other players that might not be so great at dealing with bad circumstances. I think TFT is basically its own game. It is in the League client and uses League champions but it's not really a League mode like ARAM is. The game plays completely differently to standard League so it kind of deserves its own ranked mode. Standard League currently has three separate ranked modes but if they didn't put a ranked mode for TFT then people would be forced to go to other games which, I shouldn't really have to say, is a bad business decision for Riot.
Heria 1v9 (EUNE)
: Yeah + her E is long enough to give you time to hit Q from long distance
That's, like, literally the point of her E so yeah it is long enough.
MSF Akito (EUW)
: See, thats something I never understood. Everyone knows how ARAM works. So people who wouldnt want to play ranked dont even have to play ranked. If you were able to reroll 2 Champions before EVERY game, then you could still build a somewhat decent Teamcomp. Sure, it might still be worse than what your enemies got, but maybe you know your champs better than the enemy. What I'm saying is: Yes, it is still RNG, but its not purely based on RNG. Its pretty much the same as TFT in terms of RNG.
Even with two rerolls, there's a good chance that one team will have a better comp, or more powerful champions, or more experience on their champions. I'd also argue that the TFT RNG isn't as bad as in ARAM. TFT has four winning 'teams' while ARAM has one so the randomness in your champions is offset by the ability to win just by surviving a little longer than whoever's in fifth.
MrKeks13 (EUW)
: Should Riot release Ranked-Mode for ARAM
Ranked ARAM is just a bad idea. The RNG means that a game can be won or lost just because one team happened to get a better comp, or have more experience on their champions. It feels bad to lose because of things completely out of your control and, while ARAM can be fun as a casual mode, ranked isn't really a good idea.
: Same as you think you're a pro player and a coach giving your free lessons that absolutely no one asked. Same as you can't accept to be quiet and focus on the gameplay, not on other people's mistakes or how they are to improve. Unless they ask your opinion or advice, don't give it and if you still do and people tell you to STFU then perhaps you should have not given your opinion in the first place. Probably one of the reasons they kept 1 vs 1 and dying is specifically because you were moaning about it, and they just didn't care, infact, they probably wanted to make you squeek more.
Some people, including me, are happy to get suggestions and if you see that we are doing something wrong we would like you to point it out because sometimes you don't realise the mistakes you are making. It can also be helpful to suggest safer play if you are jungle and want to gank someone because then they can prepare for you. Typically, if someone keeps losing 1v1 before you say anything, your comments are not the thing that causes someone to die 1v1; people don't die 1v1 multiple times, have an ally make a polite suggestion, accept that it is a logical suggestion, and then keep going in to die 1v1 just to spite their ally for asking them to play safer.
Vialpando (EUNE)
: He's the perfect example of great player but bad human. For all toxicity he caused he should be perm banned from league. As his streams show he didn't change much, just uses chat less.
I don't really think Riot care about it though, and it makes sense as to why. He doesn't say much in League so now the only people that actually hear what he's saying are the ones that want to go to his stream and listen to him. People aren't affected by what you say about them if they never find out.
: Great, another emote that can be spammed throughout the match. That's exactly what we need
It wouldn't actually have a noise or anything though to annoy people with, he'd just have his helmet on and then he'd have his helmet off or vice versa.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Pool party **usually** starts around august. Knowing that the upcoming event is PROJECT, its likely going to be right after. If there is a pool party this year (Which is NEVER guaranteed), it will be during the last two months of August. There might not be a pool party this year. We havent had a Star Guardian or Odyssey this year either.
> the last two months of August I know this was unintentional but I love it.
Show more

Yraco

Level 221 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion