: Riot Christmas?
: New season the worst?
Every new season is the worst season. At least i read it every year again.
Gastern (EUW)
: Hi Eambo, Thanks for quick reply. I'm from Turkey and i already open a ticket with my connection info you need. Maybe you can speed up my ticket process then we can continue from this topic after... Or you can see my details here. An explanation of your issue/symptoms - High Ms / 150 When the issue began - 18.11.2016 around 01:00 am (gmt +3) When you last experienced the issue - Since last friday to now. How often do you experience this issue - First time. Tracerout result - Will be shown after all question below. Your ISP: Turksat Kablo My tracerout log is here ( Sorry for language ) En ‡ok 30 atlamann stnde 185.40.65.1'e giden yolu izlemek 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1 2 7 ms 7 ms 6 ms 10.13.0.1 3 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 4 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 5 8 ms 7 ms 7 ms host-195-33-217-221.reverse.superonline.net [195.33.217.221] 6 10 ms 12 ms 9 ms 10.38.219.89 7 15 ms 8 ms 9 ms 10.38.209.18 8 10 ms 7 ms 10 ms 10.38.211.214 9 11 ms 9 ms 9 ms 10.38.211.213 10 10 ms 9 ms 13 ms 10.38.207.161 11 18 ms 11 ms 10 ms 10.36.8.125 12 10 ms 11 ms 12 ms 10.38.218.241 13 15 ms 12 ms 15 ms host-82-222-248-221.reverse.superonline.net [82.222.248.221] 14 20 ms 15 ms 15 ms 10.36.83.174 15 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 16 * * 137 ms 104.160.159.94 17 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 18 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 19 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 20 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 21 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 22 150 ms 146 ms 140 ms 104.160.141.103 23 145 ms 148 ms 146 ms 104.160.141.107 24 * * 150 ms 104.160.141.107 25 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 26 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 27 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 28 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 29 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. 30 * * * ˜stek zaman aŸmna u§rad. ˜zleme tamamland.
I am not an expert but 104.160.159.94 seem to be in the United States https://db-ip.com/104.160.159.94 104.160.141.103 and 104.160.141.107 too No Idea why it's goes over to the USA. You seem to trace to 185.40.65.1 which is in Ireland. Normally it's your ISP job to choose which way your data goes but maybe Riot messed up with "Riot Direct"
: gonna buy a skin :)
Thats not a gift, you get a skin for your money
: Christmas? :D
So whats your gift for Riot?
MlodyUkasz (EUNE)
: Rework Sivir
Why does **she **need a rework?
: How is a player supposed to enjoy League?
Why don't you play on your old account?
NeroDMCry (EUW)
: Loot Boxes (Hextech Crafting) Champions and Profile
> **League Client Update - Not All Features Are Implemented!** > > With the League Client Update, new features are being added and tested on a regular patch schedule. As such, you may find certain features unavailable. > > Please do not report the following as missing, and use the normal client to perform these features: > > Rotating Game Modes/Featured Game Modes > Co-Op vs AI (Twisted Treeline) > Custom Games > **Checking Hextech/Loot availability (Chests available, earned rewards on champions, etc.)** > Item Sets > Personalised Store (IE: Teemoing Store) > Account Related Store Items (IE: Renames) > This is not a fully exhaustive list, but covers the majority of common features players notice are not yet implemented. This is by design for now! :-) http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion-en/dWGWMe7f-league-client-update-not-all-features-are-implemented
: why we cant have more than one accounts linked to the same email ??? it makes no sense.
ocelot1989 (EUNE)
: :/ is there a way to know for sure my mmr????
: Can't switch the champions in champion select
Well he never had a Ranked Game with Veigar and i also see no normal game with Veigar. So perhaps he didn't owned Veigar.
pioseklase (EUNE)
: No i didnt got a 14 day perma ban all i can say is that the riot employees got some hate on my face!
How do you know that you didn't had a 14 day ban if you cant log in your E-Mail Account. Also interestingly normally you were playing almost daily but from 23.feb.16 till 08.march.16 (14 Days) you didn't had any game why?
: This is a really stupid comment, because he said that everyone Dc'd. Same happened to me just now too, eventhough I still got the win somehow.
How did he know that the other had a dc too if he isn't ingame anymore?
Dazelz (EUNE)
: Nothing to be honest !! Really i dont know how can i ensure you ?!
> [{quoted}](name=Dazelz,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2p6FHxtR,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-17T11:08:11.529+0000) > > Nothing to be honest !! Really i dont know how can i ensure you ?! 12 minutes later > [{quoted}](name=Dazelz,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2p6FHxtR,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-17T11:20:17.985+0000) > > I dont find it so funny , these years MKJOGO was something legal and i have proofs about that.Despite this fact riot what is the point of banning players tthat had skins only from their view that is misunderstanding,
: Scripting
If you know that reporting them for scripting(cheating) wont help. Why do you think there would be another way that would work?
: IP BANS
Give me 5 seconds and i change my IP.
IThrorI (EUNE)
: riot mercy plz
How many "last chances" do you want?
: Wow. You really cannot see it? >Why is car = shard? To simplify the example. Less variables - simpler to understand. Ok. Be it your way - let's expand example to shard-skin logic. It won't change the result. Imagine that you can rent a car only if you have a steering wheel (shard) specific for this car (skin). Logical. Because you can only rent a skin/champ you have its shard. And the payment is the steering wheel you have. Great common logic! Right? It would be ok if the payment would be a small amount of essence since it will comply with common logic. E.g. you rent a car (skin) and pay money (essence). But you basically pay with steering wheels.
Well i would go with the coupon but okay. So some rental car company are giving away specific steering wheels on some events or something like that. For one steering wheel (shard) i can rent the car(skin) for 7 days. For 3 steering wheel (shard) i get a random car (skin) for free For one steering wheel (shard) + money(essence) i get the car (skin) forever. Or i can change the steering wheel (shard) into some money. You don't need money(essence) to rent the car(skin) Why should i assume that i can use the steering wheel (shard) more than once?
: You're missing the logic. Regarding car example. How you see it: -car = shard -money = same shard How it should be: -car = shard -money = smth, for example a small amount of orange essence Currently the shard is both the object you're renting and the payment. And this is not common logic. Common logic would be - you get smth, you pay with smth different.
Why is car = shard? you are renting the car or not? Are you renting the shard? No! You are renting the skin. At best the shard is a coupon. And even a coupon is gone after you used it.
: You pay with money not with the car that you rented. Can't you see the difference?
And you don't have the money anymore after you rented the car. you don't have the shard anymore after you rented the skin.
pablowa (EUW)
: As i said several times in my first post: i think it's great that Riot is enabling and even rewarding playing with friends. But it is getting to a point that people feel like they are forced to play with others.
Lsayu (EUNE)
: Idk a boar with shoes sounds kind of awkward.
Well it's not a boar but... https://www.baxterboo.com/global/images/products/smedium/guardian-gear-dog-boots-blue-1.jpg yeah it also looks strange
Lsayu (EUNE)
: >She will not be able to buy boots with her rework oh okay waiting for corki, sol, sejuani and a million of other champs to get reworked to not be able to buy boots.
> [{quoted}](name=Lsayu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZhMNGJ7b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-26T08:31:05.408+0000) > > oh okay waiting for corki, sol, sejuani and a million of other champs to get reworked to not be able to buy boots. Why {{champion:113}} ?
: Does the car disappear after renting it too?
The car doesn't disappear but your money disappear from your wallet. Same in LoL the Skins doesn't disappear but your shard.
: [SUGGESTION] Mobile Authentication and other ideas to improve the user's ability to secure themself
No system of the world is safe enough against the stupidity of the people. Mobile Authentication doesn't help if people intentionally gave their password away. They would do the same with the Authentication Code. Same with "idea B: Physical Code" also, a password that you can't change is very unreliable. "Idea C: IP Lock" well i wouldn't use it since my IP change every day. But even that wouldn't help in my opinion since it's so easy to use VPNs to change your IP. Someone who gave away their password and accountname also answers "safety" questions like where he/she live.
: > [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=js2n0E1B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-21T03:20:10.833+0000) > > The system can tell the difference between a false report and a genuine one. It has access to the chat logs from any game you got reported for and it uses them to decide on whether someone deserves a punishment or not. Riot used data from the old Tribunal to program the current system. The system was created because it's more efficient and faster than any human could be. > > It's incredibly rare that someone receives punishment without doing something to warrant it. A lot of people think they don't deserve a punishment they received. But when they post their chat logs, something within it shows exactly why they got punished. > > If you think you were wrongfully given a punishment, you can contact Riot support and if they find that the system acted irrationally, they will remove it. this system is the worst idea ever in any gaming community.. permaban accounts, like u are not able to play with ur account but u can create a new one, its a stupid idea that cannot be decided by bot...... pls..
Alahas23 (EUNE)
: I got banned but i wasnt play league of legends???
Well thats strange. In some of your last 20 games you played with teammates from 1 month ago and more. You want to say that someone got your password and played with your friends?
: When I said that new system sucks noone believed me. This guy is great evidence.
Where is the evidence?
: Removing old accounts
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914-Summoner-Name-Clean-Up- Levels 1-6: 6 months of inactivity immunity Level 12: 1 year of immunity Level 20: 1 year, 8 months of immunity Level 30: 2 years, 6 months of immunity
: Champions you should ban
: For like 2 seconds :\
> For 5 seconds Twitch gains 300 Attack Range and 20/30/40 Bonus Attack Damage.For the duration, his basic attacks become piercing bolts that deal 20% less damage to subsequent targets, down to a minimum of 40% damage. http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/twitch/ Yeah 2 seconds.
Dr1ftKing (EUNE)
: Free elo champs and bans
> I cant ban chogath,ryze,garen,darius,yasuo,fiora and all other alone winrate in platin+ {{champion:31}} 48,71% top, 50,15% mid {{champion:13}} 46,58% top, 43,45% mid {{champion:86}} 50,94% top {{champion:122}} 49% top {{champion:157}} 46,56% mid, 47,04% top {{champion:114}} 50,69% top http://champion.gg/ yeah free elo why do you need to ban these champions?
OHiei (EUW)
: Why does riot let champions like Yasuo untouched?
{{champion:157}} 46.73% winrate http://champion.gg/champion/Yasuo yeah way too strong.
BKM Bonde (EUNE)
: Ekko is not balanced
If he is so OP, why is his winrate so low? 46.78% Mid 48.03% jungle 47.23% Top Edit: http://champion.gg/champion/Ekko
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Why does Thresh not receive any nerfs?
In platin + he has a winrate of 49.26% which is place 17th of 26 support champions. His damage is only at 8398 which is place 21st of 26. http://champion.gg/champion/Thresh His damage isn't high at all.
: Well yea but somehow u r gonna hit it again example when u r playing and suddenly your mom comes in "junior do your homework and pause that game" u will be like "but mom this game doesnt pause" then she comes up and presses the power button for your pc and the next thing u know u have 5 bans TAHHDAAA.
Then do your homework first.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: What's the longest winning/losing streak you've had so far?
15 wins in a row in season 3. Around the time Sivir got her small rework At the same time 28 wins in 30 Games. biggest losing streak was something over 10
: Just don't understand why people give LeBlanc away on LCS
EU LCS 21 games 38,1% winrate after week 7 NA LCS 20 games 40% winrate after week 7 I don't see where LeBlanc is the midlaner to roflstomp everything. Kills are not everything.

Zero000

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion