Rynor (EUW)
: Riot Games Employees Behaviors
Yep typical riot hypocrisy. This is what happens when the company is run by kids who don't know what they are doing and running it like a kindergarden.
LionMadne55 (EUNE)
: i take unfair ban for mmr boosting
Riot doesn't care. You can int all day long and troll and they do nothing.
N o (EUW)
: Saying "easy" should be punished way harder
Wen294 (EUW)
: Well "he's" not inting because it's not even a person to begin with. And like it was already said, bots get banned in waves so yes the support would probably know about him. Just play some HA games and you'll never see bots like him again in your life. Personally I have never ever seen a bot in HA.
I cry everytime I have to respond to posts like this. My braincells hurt. It doesn't matter if it is a bot or human. A person started the bot and is responsible for inting. He might aswell just alt tab in and right click screen every time he spawns. You do not know that. IT MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zymexxx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8LdfcUcv,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-15T01:23:02.795+0000) > > This company is run like a kindergarden like many have suspected for over 10 years. > > Finally proof arrives about how badly this company is managed. > > Have a read. > > https://kotaku.com/top-riot-executive-suspended-without-pay-following-inve-1831084598 > > "two months of unpaid leave and training" > > But if you call a troll whos hard inting "trash" you get permaban. You have no proof for your allegations against this innocent man.
: As people have stated, that guy is most likely a bot, so will be banned in waves. And the reason why bots are banned in waves is to cover up how they were detected and prevent bot programmers from making them better and harder to detect.
Makes 0 difference. Hard inting is hard inting wether it is done manually or by a bot. His name includes "flamer" so this is a hard inter who is trolling on purpose. You can troll for over a month and probably more but you can't say "trash" to a troll without permaban within a week. This is the sad state of this game. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/8LdfcUcv-top-riot-executive-suspended-without-pay-following-investigation-over-workplace-misconduct
: Embarrassing
This company is run by incompetent children. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/8LdfcUcv-top-riot-executive-suspended-without-pay-following-investigation-over-workplace-misconduct
: So we aren't even allowed to argue one bit anymore?
No. Riot does not care about you. You can hard int for over a month without punishment but if you say "trash" to a troll you get permaban. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
Adama (EUW)
: Why am I losing games when I win lane almost always?
Because most players are bad at this game and it is all RNG if you get a good team.
CliffiToF (EUW)
: instant demotion for inters/boosted trsh
Riot does not care about inters. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
πET (EUW)
: I need to vent and share this story.
Riot does not care. You can hard int for over a month without penalties. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
: So i know what i did, but i still question why didnt they get anything
Chatting in game = ban. Hard inting and silent = no ban. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
: There is no single one reason for toxicity. Some might do it because Jungler didnt gank all game, some because they died 3 times in lane, some because there is a griefer in their team, some because the Support took one CS. Some because they just feel like they are funny when they insult ppl on the internet. Flaming and insulting ppl isnt solely a consequence of righteous fury against intentionally feeders and griefers, nor is it solely a "defensive response because they did it first". And it is not ever justified in any case anyways. There is no reason to stop pursuing one group of violators even though a small part of them have been incited by other violators.
Riot does not ban hard inting. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
Rioter Comments
xShuki (EUNE)
: Let's make fair punishments
Because Riot are incompetent and run like a kindergarden. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside Stop giving money to this company.
: my account was banned just right now permanent.
Riot does not care. Inting is fine but calling a troll trash is not. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
gordza (EUW)
: 14 day ban for this
If you type in chat you get banned, but not if you hard int. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
: so, i want a guy banned...
You only get banned if you say something in chat. If hes inting and silent he will not get banned. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
: Try sending a support ticket to see riot's answer. And share it here please. I'm quite curious to know what they will say about it
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b4dFMPGR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-14T10:14:00.145+0000) > > Try sending a support ticket to see riot's answer. > And share it here please. I'm quite curious to know what they will say about it Support does nothing. I linked them a hard inter for 1+ month and they do nothing. The company is run like a kindergarden. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
Lynnedin (EUW)
: Support intentionally feeds 0-18 in a 28 minute ranked game and no ban??
Riot does not ban intentional feeders: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside Stop giving your money to this company.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Why stop going after one group of violators to stop another? The goal is to get rid of both of these types of players. But regardless of how much effort Riot places into these systems, they cannot prevent someone from breaking the rules if that's what they're after. The existence of justice systems doesn't mean that crime won't happen, it just happens less, and there are consequences for these actions.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEPGsMEq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-14T17:49:10.273+0000) > > Why stop going after one group of violators to stop another? The goal is to get rid of both of these types of players. > > But regardless of how much effort Riot places into these systems, they cannot prevent someone from breaking the rules if that's what they're after. The existence of justice systems doesn't mean that crime won't happen, it just happens less, and there are consequences for these actions. This guy is the typical jaded Riot employee who doesn't understand where the problem of "toxicity" comes from. 10 years. Seriously and you still don't understand. It is mindboggling.
: Can we stop going after toxic players and start banning these ?
Riot does not care about hard inters and bots. Proof here: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside Stop giving money to this company.
Seanyc4 (EUW)
: Botting Perma Ban
Riot doesn't care and their detection systems are complete trash. The company is run by incompetent people. If they wanted to ban legit bots it would be easy, but they do not. Proof here: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside Do not give money to this company.
Zymexxx (EUW)
: Riot does not ban intentional feeders, proof inside
This person is still not banned and the support knows about him. Hes inting on a daily basis. Riot does nothing against trolls and inters. 10 years and this company is still run like a kindergarden.
: Isn't that against your logic? You should tell them the opposit.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: He's likely been detected by Riot as a bot and should be banned sometime in the future. Riot bans those in waves to avoid revealing how they find them.
I don't care. The community should not suffer for 1+ months of inting but calling this player "trash" gets you permaban.
Rudyy (EUW)
: Suspension not fair
Riot does not care about you or any of their legit players. You can troll and int all day long without being banned. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
ego1st86 (EUNE)
: Got permad
Riot does not care about legit players, they cater to trolls and intentional feeders. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
: Suspended. LoL
Riot does not care about you. The only care about trolls. If you say anything in chat you can get perma ban but you don't get anything for trolling. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
: Permanently banned for being slightly toxic
Riot doesn't care about you. You can call someone "trash" and get permanently banned but you can intentionally feed for months and get no punishment. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
PH45 (EUNE)
: Delusional cause you told I advocate intentional feeding when I absolutely made no such point in my comment? The system has it's imperfections, but there is no real proper way to have an automated system pick up soft-inting immediatly, whereas toxic behavior in chat is much easier thanks to chat logs.
You don't seem to understand. Riot does not ban for intentional feeding at all. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside It is very easy to detect with simple KDA math.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: I don't think you understood what i meant when i said it's a bot, he's using a botting script to earn EXP without playing. What stats exactly?
I know what a bot is and it makes ZERO DIFFERENCE. Hes INTENTIONALLY FEEDING FOR OVER A MONTH.
: It never occurred to me that I could stop trolls by telling them I would report them. Didn't know the solution could be that simple.
Yeah we should not tell murderers to keep on killing either. Let them continue. Logic is hard.
PH45 (EUNE)
: At what point did I advocate intentional feeding? You are so delusional just cause you are punished by the system and the inting player isn't. I get it, I've seen a ton of these cases during my time playing this game. They do eventually get punished and yes it sucks that the system doesn't pick it up faster, but still there is no point in flaming these persons, all it is harming is you.
How am I delusional? The system is trash as the company that created it.
Strigina (EUNE)
: That's not inting, that's boting.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=N0jELa7P,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-12T09:57:54.715+0000) > > That's not inting, that's boting. Same thing.
Yiphobia (EUW)
: Bot.
> [{quoted}](name=Yiphobia,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=N0jELa7P,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-12T09:50:35.482+0000) > > Bot. Changes nothing.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You suggested that detecting inters is easy and i told you why it's not. What is the issue with what i said? Also, as i said it doesn't look like an inter, more like a bot.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=N0jELa7P,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T07:51:46.266+0000) > > You suggested that detecting inters is easy and i told you why it's not. What is the issue with what i said? > > Also, as i said it doesn't look like an inter, more like a bot. And i told you, it's an inter not a bot. Hard to comprehend? P.S. It is easy to detect, anyone with grade school math could make a simple equation to check the stats.
: I have to concur with others here. This looks suspiciously like botting to me. Riot **do **ban these but these 'ban-waves' are quite infrequent; too infrequent if you ask me but apparently they have their reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=N0jELa7P,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-12T10:01:22.819+0000) > > I have to concur with others here. This looks suspiciously like botting to me. > Riot **do **ban these but these 'ban-waves' are quite infrequent; too infrequent if you ask me but apparently they have their reasons. Botting or not botting does not matter, it is inting and it ruins games.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Naming and shaming is against the rules. It encourages witch hunting.
I didn't include any names as seen in the screenshots. They just don't want the bad PR that they are incompetent and don't ban trolls.
: flaming = mute, but making a game toxic by afk/feeding/trolling is not
Riot also deletes any posts here with proof of match history of inters.
PH45 (EUNE)
: I don't get how hard is it for people to understand. Of course you are punished for negative chatting, WHAT IS THE POINT IN THAT? It literally benefits no one, and if one players is playing like crap and you flame him, the rest of your team are starting to get titled also. Also usually that is the trolling players goal, to get you to say something bad to them so you are punished while they are soft-inting. Now I get how frustrating that is but it is harder to pick up soft-inting, than it is to read chat logs and pick up negativity from there. I've played this game for almost 9 years and typed my fair share of stuff in the chat without any restrictions ever, cause I don't waste my time flaming/telling someone to commit something they shouldn't. Grow up and if you are really unable to not type anything constructive in the chat then just don't type anything. Tired of these kind of posts.
So you advocate intentional feeding. Got it. They don't even ban for hard inting.
  Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Can you give some recent examples?
I did and Riot removed my post. Amazing company isn't it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Zymexxx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6qs959Bo,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T07:19:58.599+0000) > > It's not hard to detect 50+ games in row with 0 kills and assists. Riot just doesn't care and/or are incompetent. You wanna link us to a match history that that supports this?
Sir I would gladly do this. But Riot defends inters and you can't "name or shame" them on the forums. I posted another thread with screenshot evidence and they removed it.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: That's still a pretty weak proof. You claimed: > It's not hard to detect 50+ games in row with 0 kills and assists. Riot just doesn't care and/or are incompetent. But some of those games still have assists, death counts are very low too. Keep in mind that an automated system still needs concrete stats to judge whatever player is actually intentional feeding. According to you, that stat is no kills or assists, but he still manages to get some once in a while. Just because it's obvious to you it's still hard to create a reliable automated system to do the same. Programming isn't magic. Lastly, this looks like a boting issue, Riot does detect them, but bans them in waves
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=N0jELa7P,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-12T07:45:45.814+0000) > > That's still a pretty weak proof. You claimed: > > But some of those games still have assists, death counts are very low too. > Keep in mind that an automated system still needs concrete stats to judge whatever player is actually intentional feeding. > According to you, that stat is no kills or assists, but he still manages to get some once in a while. Just because it's obvious to you it's still hard to create a reliable automated system to do the same. Programming isn't magic. > > Lastly, this looks like a boting issue, Riot does detect them, but bans them in waves Are you new to this game? Because your statement reeks of no experience. How is 100+ games with inting stats weak proof? I bet you wouldn't convict a murderer if you saw the evidence on video either with your logic. Any inter can get an assist or 1 kill. Like at the end of the game where they might push nexus and he rushes out to kill a low hp champ. I personally played with this person, and he just clicked into the enemy nexus every time he spawned. P.S. hes not botting. his name is literally something with "flamer" in it.
Kyle001 (EUW)
: Goodbye
Good on you dude. Uninstall this game and be happier. Go live your life and be free from this garbage company and community.
Fendokil (EUW)
: Can we stop giving riot shit?
No, they are a garbage company and people need to understand his fact. Spread the word.
NooBoTF0rU (EUNE)
: Got 14-day suspension
Riot doesn't care about you.
: flaming = mute, but making a game toxic by afk/feeding/trolling is not
Yep Riot is a garbage company with bad policies and punish the legit players. Uninstall and get out while you can.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Zymexxx

Level 22 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion