: So Riot can ban people for spoiling a movie but cant ban People trolling and intentionally feeding
SJW mentality is revealing itself for what it is - tribalism it's just a little tribe of people who want to dominate others, and they don't even have the courage to admit it
Rioter Comments
: I see no reason why the game should change from being team orientated to one person carrying. If you wanted that, just play 1v1 games, then carry yourself. Unfortunately people are so incapable of communicating maturely that people just spout the blame game when people don't blame well, and then wonder why they don't bother trying harder.
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=86KErh0I,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-25T13:01:18.988+0000) > > I see no reason why the game should change from being team orientated to one person carrying. Err yeah nobody asked for that It's about being rewarded for your own merits
: Partially the problem is people like you. If I go say 0-4 in lane and you start to flame me and cry about it, I might as well stop caring and get the 0-10 as you said. It's a selffulfilling prophecy if you call the person not doing great a feeder.
imagine being convinced you're bad because someone wrote you in chat lol
ITZ ICY (EUNE)
: > You know what? I don't even want trolls punished, I just want some compensation if I played well... I think we should always aim for freedom and since video games are this virtual environment you have a lot more room for freedom than in the physical realm : we can both let people trash everything freely without punition (except losing LPs), and reward people who behave and make efforts. That would just demand a very ellaborate system to judge which player benefits the team and which one is a hindrace, but it's totally doable. Of course it's much more difficult than to draw skins... It's impossible with current tech, you would have to wait until we can create a really elaborate AI that can watch every game and accurately judge every player on every aspect it will be possible to cheat the system. We already have players that play for kda rather than for the win, because they would rather say "I lost and I was 10/1" rather than "even though I was 1/8, I tanked all fights, peeled for adc/apc, had good positioning to shred tanks (choose one or make a different one depending on a champ/position) and we won thanks to it". We would get even more of those depending on a criteria for judging players, there's people that would rather spend their entire game farming rather than help take objectives. I have no idea how many drakes/barons I lost because teammates didn't come and enemy team managed to come last second.
Geez why are people always looking for excuses for riot... Of course it's possible, video games have had a "score" meter forever. The only question is how accurate can it be
: > [{quoted}](name=aHiWeMontague,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fmZ82VW3,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-25T19:57:29.715+0000) > ban you from saying 3 letters as they should.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fmZ82VW3,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-03-25T21:35:22.067+0000) > > as they should. lol did you really just try to assert yourself while simultaneously surrendering your right to speak to this https://rdsimages.cookieless.ca/polopoly_fs/1.6336169!/img/httpImage/image.jpg ?
Svinjex (EUW)
: Let me teach you something i used to rage alot i still get mad for losing a freewin but it happens to tilt your enemys and try to make them rage for a easy win dont say anything bad to them like easy, rekt , noob this is toxic all you got to say is when you are lucky and survive god jesus know why all you must type is ;) yes the winky face or ;) nice try i swear to god it will make them so mad that they will end up getting 9x from the game
ITZ ICY (EUNE)
: I guess it depends on how you define a troll? I'm 100% certain that people's mentality has changed, 2-3 seasons ago people didn't want to surrender in a 1 kill to 50 kills game in 30 minutes, now there's players that go 1/2 in 10 minutes and go afk because there's no point playing even though their team has advantage in kills and someone who's 4/0 by that point. I've seen that behavior in multiple games, "if I'm not fed in 10 minutes I'm leaving, bye", "Omg im 10 farm behind in 13 minutes and I have no kills, we can't win gg". Those people then proceed to afk/die and not care if they make mistakes on purpose while feeding enemy team, because they just want to kill time until that 15/20 minute mark, it's pretty trolly but it's more like griefing your teammates rather than trolling them. That contributes to a lot of games being completely one sided the moment someone dies once or twice, as has been the case in most of the games I played recently, one team just steamrolls on top of the other. It could be that's just me though. Even then, I wouldn't really care for trolls if they were being actually punished for trolling, I'm not even saying griefing, I'm saying straight up trolling your teammates. You are more likely to go unpunished if you say nothing and just run it down mid for 15 minutes repeatedly than if someone in the same game asks enemy team to report you, that's actually a thing. I'm not even dreaming about Riot compensating 1 lp when you had a confirmed and punished troll in your game, I think we'll get purchasable LP long before that.
> [{quoted}](name=HOT PINK,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=86KErh0I,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-03-25T18:55:29.031+0000) > > Even then, I wouldn't really care for trolls if they were being actually punished for trolling You know what? I don't even want trolls punished, I just want some compensation if I played well... I think we should always aim for freedom and since video games are this virtual environment you have a lot more room for freedom than in the physical realm : we can both let people trash everything freely without punition (except losing LPs), and reward people who behave and make efforts. That would just demand a very ellaborate system to judge which player benefits the team and which one is a hindrace, but it's totally doable. Of course it's much more difficult than to draw skins... >You are more likely to go unpunished if you say nothing and just run it down mid for 15 minutes repeatedly than if someone in the same game asks enemy team to report you, that's actually a thing. I know... This all go comes down to hate speech laws... > I think we'll get purchasable LP long before that. ROFL it's gonna happen xD https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/028/526/honklhonk.jpg
: 1. Red buff 114 damage 2. {{item:3812}} 300 3. red smite 125 That killed you.
didn't expect so much {{sticker:sg-janna}} thanks for the answer
Smerk (EUW)
: pretty common cause of death, you died because of your own Death's Dance. Approximate amount of damage it would do to you after all damage received lines up closely with your remaining health. Add to that damage from red buff and it's a sure death.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nfbZUyAd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-25T20:01:38.870+0000) > > pretty common cause of death, you died because of your own Death's Dance. Approximate amount of damage it would do to you after all damage received lines up closely with your remaining health. Add to that damage from red buff and it's a sure death. damn, I didn't expect such an ammount! Thanks for the answer
: The second part of the double auto actually hit you + you probably had death's dance. It adds up like that.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nfbZUyAd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-25T20:02:40.673+0000) > > The second part of the double auto actually hit you How? Red buff stacking on 2 autos + dd bleed? + you probably had death's dance. yes I did
: ... Just saying, but people keep saying this every season. To me, it seems the game is quite balanced (not perfectly, of course), with a great variety of picks, be it on solo q or pro play. But there will always be people complaining...
For me, balance isn't a problem. You're free to study data and pick accordingly. Plus imbalance isn't huge. No, my problem is the game doesn't reward you properly. You're in bronze, you have a fed yi in your team, you win. Your team feeds the yi, you lose. And nothing you do will change that. You will be 0/20 afk and still get 20 LP for getting carried. You will be 20/0, playing like faker, but still lose the LPs because your team is %%%%%%ed. That's so stupidly unfair, and a video game isn't supposed to be stupid and frustrating. The very reason why video games exist is exactly THE OPPOSITE...
Ladrac (EUNE)
: Dont buy RP- Petition
Never did, never will. At some point, I might have. But seeing how they leave people plague games and ban you from saying 3 letters, there's absolutely no freaking way.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

aHiWeMontague

Level 63 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion