Rioter Comments
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: yes i agree what you sayd there , i got 2 permanent bans ,now i am honor lv 3 checkpoint 1 , the reason i touch this level of honor is because i learned from every stressful situation , i learned to ignore and drop it , as well as i knew that it dosn't makes thinghs better to flame , and neither less stressful if you discharge over them ,i just claim in my mind they just lower division than me and that's it , noobs always will lose , good players and players who are good will find every time a way to win if not that game then the next one... , i one have no problems to lose games anymore, that's the reason why i changed my behaviour a lot. I one lost accounts and money spended on skins because of chat behaviour , i never used /mute all option , except 2 or 3 times ,but that are isolate cases ,most of the time when i am inside game and someone tryes to get me nervous i just use mute but that's the cases i only feel like there is no reason to hear them anymore ,after they spread all them venom i let them find on them own what toxicity is punished as... , as i been punished for everythingh , i do that back to people who can't hold themself calm in stressful games , i one was one of them ... ,and at my time lost 1 account for that , the second one was questionable as i haven't swear and the reason they permanent ban me was cause i threat a guy who autofill support shen roaming other lanes flaming me , and split pushing while base was need him on defence as the others been death , but that's a questionable ban as what i done in my eyes don't deserve 140 years as Riot sustain permanent banned are meaned to work as... , as i haven't somehow disrupt games being honorable lv 1 when i got permanent banned second time.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EVL5hzn5,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:10:45.716+0000) > > yes i agree what you sayd there , i got 2 permanent bans ,now i am honor lv 3 checkpoint 1 , the reason i touch this level of honor is because i learned from every stressful situation , i learned to ignore and drop it , as well as i knew that it dosn't makes thinghs better to flame , and neither less stressful if you discharge over them ,i just claim in my mind they just lower division than me and that's it , noobs always will lose , good players and players who are good will find every time a way to win if not that game then the next one... , i one have no problems to lose games anymore, that's the reason why i changed my behaviour a lot. Yes but in this post you are complaining about the existence of a mute button. I got 4 perma banned accs. Nowadays I have 3 accs, no punishment whatsoever and I dont write a single word in the chat just because rito punish's just by you saying "ggez" so I dont even want to write a word. The chat mute button, I use on ranks on everyone in the beggining of the game, because they most likely will just flame or cry for ganks, any useful information can be given through pings so why even using the chat. Furthermore, I even mute the pings sometimes if they start spamming question marks on my mistakes or spamming the helping ping on their lane after they died once...
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: well ... , that means like so far if you don't talk then you can't be toxic , but that dosn't mean you ain't toxic when you can't use of yourself the chat responsable , pretty much means you can't handle a normal conversation and then you need this option to deny the fact you are toxic and not belong to play this game as far is a team game who need communication and strategy , is my opinnion about what kind of players should be present .
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EVL5hzn5,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-17T21:59:20.134+0000) > > well ... , that means like so far if you don't talk then you can't be toxic , but that dosn't mean you ain't toxic when you can't use of yourself the chat responsable , pretty much means you can't handle a normal conversation and then you need this option to deny the fact you are toxic and not belong to play this game as far is a team game who need communication and strategy , is my opinnion about what kind of players should be present . So you are saying that if I'm toxic, even if I dont troll the game nor be toxic towards others in the chat, I shouldnt be allowed to play the game just because I m considered "toxic"?
Radkus (EUW)
: [RESOLVED] Issues with Runes & Champion skills not working correctly
You are aware that the situation of the client right now is close to ridiculous to call it's work professional, right?
Radkus (EUW)
: [EUW&EUNE] Arcade Weekend instability follow-up (29-30th of June)
Can I ask a sincere and honest question? Do you consider yourselves competent professionals?
SullFire (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=campp,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2W0YEqII,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T21:32:49.966+0000) > > You come to an english speaking forum and you write in baggete... Good job. sorry its my first time on an forum ... ^^'
> [{quoted}](name=SullFire,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2W0YEqII,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T21:34:26.624+0000) > > sorry its my first time on an forum ... ^^' ok but did you even take the time to check which language do we speak in here?
SullFire (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2W0YEqII,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T21:24:53.403+0000) > > i dont speak croissant I can write in english if you want ?
> [{quoted}](name=SullFire,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2W0YEqII,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T21:26:18.415+0000) > > I can write in english if you want ? You come to an english speaking forum and you write in baggete... Good job.
Stupepic (EUW)
: Game doesn't launch and client stuck at "game still in progress"
Can't be helped, this turds can't keep their game running, is too hard for their slow minds.
Rioter Comments
Fygge (EUW)
: ranked queues
This company is a fking joke, and they dont say anything about this not even an apologie, because they consider us "the complainers" just some toxic troll flamers, because we are talking sht about them. But the truth is they are bad af, it's a fact that is proven with this kind of situations, not our opinion.
GLurch (EUW)
: Your honor progress is the most affected by the amount of games you play. Simply playing will already boost your honor progress, even if you're not standing out as extremely positive or anything in these games, being neutral is enough already. However, if you're behaving in a bad way (for example, being toxic, flaming people, insulting others,... even if not enough to get chat restricted or otherwise punished by Riots system) your honor progress will get slowed down. The other thing that affects your honor level is whether or not you get honored, but honors only give a slight boost to your honor progress. In the end, what matters the most is how much you play.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bER12IHL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T15:50:30.192+0000) > > Your honor progress is the most affected by the amount of games you play. Simply playing will already boost your honor progress, even if you're not standing out as extremely positive or anything in these games, being neutral is enough already. However, if you're behaving in a bad way (for example, being toxic, flaming people, insulting others,... even if not enough to get chat restricted or otherwise punished by Riots system) your honor progress will get slowed down. > The other thing that affects your honor level is whether or not you get honored, but honors only give a slight boost to your honor progress. > In the end, what matters the most is how much you play. Thanks, that helped ;).
Rioter Comments
Hananim (EUW)
: So you say "anyone who says games are coinflip is obviously low elo, below diamond". Then when a challenger player tweets "games are coinflip" you say "in high elo its more likely a coinflip". ???????? Your statements are as consistent as my diarrhoea.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=06gTmP7M,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:07:56.029+0000) > > So you say "anyone who says games are coinflip is obviously low elo, below diamond". Then when a challenger player tweets "games are coinflip" you say "in high elo its more likely a coinflip". ???????? Your statements are as consistent as my diarrhoea. Low elo is not a coinflip because if you are much better than the average there, you will win most of them, but in high elo (D1-Challenger) everyone has similar level so it feels more like a coinflip because there isnt much players with much better level than average in there. Thats what I meant. If not enough, just check those high elo players that creat an account from scratch and get pass through all the low elo to diamond with 70%wr, does that sound like a coinflip to you? Also, besides I kinda agree with this coinflip thing on high elo, pros sometimes make comments about things that are not right and that they usually wouldnt say if they werent tilted. Let me give you an example, WillieP is a challenger udyr main, he plays it very well. But gods, he has such a kids attitude. When he loses a game in stream he starts flaming how everything else is broken and how this and that are unfair and ends up posting things about it. Not everything pros say is racionalized. And btw perkz was probably talking about challenger elo as a coinflip like many others I've heard, because in challenger the players that you play agaisnt are almost the same everyday, so its a coinflip because they all play at similar level and they all know each other.
Hananim (EUW)
: I assume perkz is low elo then since he recently tweeted that ranked games are a coinflip.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=06gTmP7M,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:07:28.151+0000) > > I assume perkz is low elo then since he recently tweeted that ranked games are a coinflip. In high elo perhaps, its more likely a coinflip, but in low elo definetly not.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: that's a nice one way thinking. it's also a diceroll for people who play the game primarily for fun and just want fair matches. It's not something crazy to ask
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=06gTmP7M,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:23:13.131+0000) > > that's a nice one way thinking. > > it's also a diceroll for people who play the game primarily for fun and just want fair matches. It's not something crazy to ask Do you think I play for what? Do you think I play this to pay the bills? Anyone that doesnt stream or plays at a high competition level plays this game for fun...
FlameClub (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=campp,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=06gTmP7M,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-15T22:41:17.664+0000) > > Anyone that says its a diceroll is obviously low elo, under diamond. I created 3 accs this season, start them all in iron2, they are all gold1 with less than 100 games and more than 60%wr. Its not a diceroll. > > 1- You dont know how to carry, I bet that half those games you lose that you call for unnwinnable, are actually winnable, you just give up as soons as you start losing. > > 2- Yes, you do have to check your teammates and their wr and kda ratios with their picked champs to know if its worth playing or dodge. I dont play every match up i get, quite sometimes my team is filled with players which champ picks have less than 40%wr, and its immediate dodge for me. > > 3- Just because your team is toxic and feeds and etc. Doesn't mean that the game is lost. If you die in that game, you are making mistakes too, the game can only be considered unwinnable if you are making little to no mistakes and still lose thx to your teams feed. man, im pretty sure i would get higher also with a new account, you just play in low elo and get that good mmr, my account is very very old and i used to be bronze and very bad player, if my bot lane is 0/5 in early against draven and im doing decently in my lane and mid is losing also and jungler goes afk, how is that even winnable? your logic is so underhuman, no offense!
Did you even read what I said? "You just play in low elo"?, dude, my mmr right now is high enough, that being in gold2 I m only playing with plat2/1 players. Don't make excuses for you being bad. Yes I had games where at 10 mins my team was 0-15, and I couldnt win, but like I said, I dodge most of those possible outcomes by checking my teams stats, they usually don't feed that much because I only play with decent wr with their picked champs. And this ain't "my logic" is what most higher elos do, just check any youtuber that talks about climbing, I just described what I did and It has been working for me. PS: Btw stop describing your games like they were a tragedy and completely unwinnable like "oh I had this jungler that went afk and this adc that goes 0-5-0" almost every game that everyone does, someone on their team feeds, so what? You can only win when all your team performs well? and I bet that if the jungler doesnt succefully gank your lane you immediatly consider him "afk" or bad jungler. If you can only win games if your team dont feed and your jungler ganks your lane well, then gods, no wonder you are low elo. Also you have no clue, if you consider a game unwinnable just by looking at your teams kda.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: It is a dice-roll. too much to ask for people to stop %%%%ing smurfing and ruining the matchmaking?
It is a dice-roll for noobs who only expect their teams to win the game for them.
: It's been proven more than once that new accounts climb a lot easier than old accounts. When old accounts get 20LP for a win and new accounts get 35 in the same division, something's %%%%y.
Not true, In one my accs i got a lot of defeats in a row and start getting only 21/22lp per win. Then i managed to win 10 games in a row I started getting 27/28lp per win. The thing is like I said, play well, dodge the games when you have teammates with garbage stats or are autofilled and you will win more. The more you win the bigger the mmr you get, the more you lose, the less you get, simple as that. It has nothing to do with new or old accs. The only thing is, some people probably already had a low mmr due to losing a lot, so ye, if you wanna get a higher mmr, win more, lose less.
FlameClub (EUNE)
: Why do i feel like every ranked game is a diceroll?
Anyone that says its a diceroll is obviously low elo, under diamond. I created 3 accs this season, start them all in iron2, they are all gold1 with less than 100 games and more than 60%wr. Its not a diceroll. 1- You dont know how to carry, I bet that half those games you lose that you call for unnwinnable, are actually winnable, you just give up as soons as you start losing. 2- Yes, you do have to check your teammates and their wr and kda ratios with their picked champs to know if its worth playing or dodge. I dont play every match up i get, quite sometimes my team is filled with players which champ picks have less than 40%wr, and its immediate dodge for me. 3- Just because your team is toxic and feeds and etc. Doesn't mean that the game is lost. If you die in that game, you are making mistakes too, the game can only be considered unwinnable if you are making little to no mistakes and still lose thx to your teams feed.
: I have a past account that is permanently banned, at the time i was going through a bad stage in my life, i relied on games to help me cope with depression/anxiety. At the time i was trying to play league for fun, i thought league was a game that was made for fun, however i was wrong, its a game that is made to be competitive, if you lose there are in-game consequences, and if you win there are in-game rewards. So, i would come home stressed, play my game to relieve my stress, and i would just end up even more stressed! So i would end up expressing my emotion in game and ruining the match for my team. Fortunately I am no longer like that, and i have found a way to improve my life and remove the stress from it, i also no longer take matches as seriously as i once did, and im actually winning alot more now! So to answer your question, people expect this game to improve their mood, when really it does the complete opposite, and unfortunately some people do not yet know how to control their emotions, however there will come a point in life where they will learn. I truly believe second chances are real, and im a first hand experience of that
> So to answer your question, people expect this game to improve their mood, when really it does the complete opposite, and unfortunately some people do not yet know how to control their emotions, however there will come a point in life where they will learn. I truly believe second chances are real, and im a first hand experience of that In chat toxicity yes, in trolling and ruining the game on purpose no.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

campp

Level 33 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion