: Game is unbalanced @Riot
If you have to nerf a shield from 6 seconds to 2.5 seconds duration, then it means you're a shitty game developer. Champs like Nocturne and Wukong are still there untouched being op af. Zoe is still %%%%%%ed. Yi still breaks games. Trynda is utterly %%%%%%ed. The map is still unbalanced af baron and dragons wise. Well, gg rito, gg.
icοn (EUW)
: Garen has a lot of counterpicks. Almost everything with range for example. Teemo is a pain in the ass, fighting Quinn sucks. Gnar can be tough.. depends on the other players skill. Garen´s greatest weakness is CC. Sure... he has some build-in tenacity but he is far from being OP.
> [{quoted}](name=icοn,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kgeEnOX2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-22T12:16:04.803+0000) > > Garen has a lot of counterpicks. Almost everything with range for example. Teemo is a pain in the ass, fighting Quinn sucks. Gnar can be tough.. depends on the other players skill. > > Garen´s greatest weakness is CC. Sure... he has some build-in tenacity but he is far from being OP. This counterpick argument imo is very weak, since many many times a champ can cancer around because the other team couldn't counterpick.
Boulhya36 (EUW)
: advice for riot balance team
{{champion:56}} {{champion:23}} ??? {{champion:427}}
Freez99 (EUNE)
: Please Mind about Master Yi Nerf Really Soon...
you mean trynda, right? You mispelled trynda, i reckon.
Clαps (EUW)
: Do something about wu Kong would you riot
It's funny how those monkeys at rito's hq have literally nothing to do but balance the game, they are probably the least active game developer of all time, and they %%%ing fail at delivering the most improtant and only things they should be working on: fair matchmaking (intentionally broken by rito) and balance (intentionally avoided so people can have fun with those crappy op %%%%%%ed champs like wukong). Feel you Op, but beware, 98% of the forum is either a) paid by rito to bash on whoever post a critic or b) eyeless and brainless fanboys with the teemo hat living on the forum praising rito. Bye Op.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Make unfair fights less of a big part of the game...
League of junglers at its finest, if your jungler is shit, you are done, say bb to mid and bot, dragons, herald, game, life, universe, multiverse.
: Perplexed by last patch(es) - shields nerfs
Lulu...shield duration from 6 seconds to 2.5... How can this be a good idea? How can this be a good balancing action? Rito can't balance its game, it's a fact, and things like this are a clear proof of that...rito only keeps going on with a constant flow of unbalanced patches that %%%% up things over and over. Btw, bye bye original supports, i'll play unconventional (not anymore) supports even more frequently.
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=carcaroff,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=zmqJ0QmJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-17T13:04:30.781+0000) > > how to spectate? you go to the challenger section and if a player is in game there will be an eye icon beside their name. then you right click on them and click on spectate. and.... it wont work
> [{quoted}](name=Get Juk3d,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=zmqJ0QmJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-18T05:22:31.148+0000) > > you go to the challenger section and if a player is in game there will be an eye icon beside their name. then you right click on them and click on spectate. and.... it wont work lol thx
Rioter Comments
: Delete Supports and Junglers
Jungler is the role that ruins most matches. There are successful mobas that don't have a jungler meta. So yeah, i would be ok with it being removed, especially because i tend to get noob junglers. Support...no. You can virtually support with every champ, and now warding and getting gold is easier than the past...also, to give gold to the carry makes sense.
: Don't you just love match making
%%%ing kidding me? Look my last game, you plats crying are pathetic.
idfc (EUW)
: Riot honestly i dont understand
Dude, wtf, zoe is newest champ, it needs to sell. Where/when do people like you live?
: perma banned for this??
lodger88: its caus eu are garbage a This is the reason you got banned...that word,garbage. You need to be smart, insult others without insulting them. P.S. Dude, you 88, you should quit this game.
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: I can't spectate challengers
Eveninn (EUW)
: Because if those games would be treated special the winning memebers would complain about not gaining full LP. v.v Also ruins the competitivness if one can easly not get punsihed for some losses imo. :/
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=op403Jyf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-16T14:17:55.613+0000) > > Because if those games would be treated special the winning memebers would complain about not gaining full LP. v.v > > Also ruins the competitivness if one can easly not get punsihed for some losses imo. :/ But those are not games.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Charmed Feathers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=op403Jyf,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-16T09:32:48.012+0000) > > Yeah aside from the fact that new accounts are boosted with bots and then sold. This game has tons of players, there is no way such a shady thing can have a considerable effect, especially if it is limited to the matches like the one i had (the no-matches, afk give up troll ff at 15).
: they only may ruin someones dream of perfect meta. back in the day when supports were rare nobody really played those usual sona, jenna, soraka. or not as intended. the previous adc + real support meta was also only played in rankeds and championchips. in normals and drafts it was really never the meta everybody wanted. so no. i think it was quite a good idea to not force support players into only very few specific existing champions. brand, lux, malzahar, ziggs, vel-koz all get played alot as support. and nobody complains about it. i certainly dont, because when i have to support i prefer those apc's as well
> [{quoted}](name=ViviD VoiD,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QXEnf1Mg,comment-i certainly dont, because when i have to support i prefer those apc's as well awesome argument
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Charmed Feathers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=op403Jyf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-15T19:15:39.023+0000) > > The sad thing is, people would abuse that here. > > Go premade with one account nobody cares about and if people start losing, one of them just drops from the game and they don't lose LP. not so easy to abuse on large scale since you can't go ranked with a new account.
DutchPro (EUW)
: Sigh, the entire ranked system would collapse if everyone starts getting more LP while having a 50% winrate. Everyone has these sh*t games
> [{quoted}](name=DutchPro1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=op403Jyf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-15T16:37:58.872+0000) > > Sigh, the entire ranked system would collapse if everyone starts getting more LP while having a 50% winrate. Everyone has these sh*t games How many of these non-matches are there? Cause this is not a bad game, this is not a match at all. It's impossible that the system collapses if like they get 10 lp and we lose 10. If a system collapses when you try to make it more fair, how would you define that system?
: Riot do smth about Nasus
Lol tank meta? What game are you playing?
: me too. this Anti Tank Meta is really fking stupid. Riot should really learn how to code properly. Winning top everytime but loosing because of a trash bot lane sure isnt fun XDD riot, where are u guys?
champions like trist and vayne should seriously get a rework, cause in this season they melt everything AND have stupidly op escape mechanisms. Twitch is just broken beyond repair. At this point, champs like Lucian or Jhin are completely out, so out that i cry everytime they are picked in my games. And people keep asking for tanks (i main supp) but no, it's 100% better to go janna or lulu, to buff those varus and kog instead of picking a tank and get destroyed.
Rioter Comments
Suptra (EUW)
: me and my gf was on a 16 game winstreak and all of a sudden it hitted us, we kept losing and losing and losing for 15 games straight til we where back where we started and with shit mmr...
> [{quoted}](name=MEMEMEMEMEMEME,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-02-11T07:43:18.570+0000) > > me and my gf was on a 16 game winstreak and all of a sudden it hitted us, we kept losing and losing and losing for 15 games straight til we where back where we started and with shit mmr... thx for the feedback.
Muterr (EUW)
: Ranked has no balance Hardstuck diamond 4
Can't climb to gold from S1, literally can't, cause rito's MM is preventing me from doing so. I opened a post that got some attention and in which i posted a lot about my theory of how and why rito is doing this, if you care pls visit it and upvote so we can expose rito. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/Xbh3lBcP-in-promotion-for-gold-lost-3-consecutive-games-the-first-3-this-is-staged
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=M4dimir Putin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2018-02-09T16:27:22.783+0000) > > If every match is predetermined you can afk every game and still win the games "rigged" for you to win eh? Why not do that? Also why feel frustrated, if every game is predetermined no matter what you do you will lose the "rigged" games. The only thing that determines your team mates is your MMR (Matchmaking rating).
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=0001000000020001,timestamp=2018-02-09T20:39:55.196+0000) > > The only thing that determines your team mates is your MMR (Matchmaking rating). And you know this cause you hacked rito's personal computers? We literally just discussed on how rito is a company interested (oh, i know the real reason) in protecting its formulas and algorithms. And how is this even related to the problem i'm talking about? Like i don't even care how you call it, there is something broken in the MM system, if it is only in how MMR works, then rito's MMR formula is a) broken b) broken on purpose. Make your choice.
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: Error: 404 “Looks like you’re lost. Need a map?” This page is missing or has been moved i can't even watch your profile posts :D
> [{quoted}](name=TheCrazyBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lvUHUQE2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-10T22:19:36.755+0000) > > Error: 404 > “Looks like you’re lost. Need a map?” > This page is missing or has been moved > > i can't even watch your profile posts :D https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/Xbh3lBcP-in-promotion-for-gold-lost-3-consecutive-games-the-first-3-this-is-staged This is the main post, although i argued in others too. Notice how noone has any valid argument against my arguments, people like Pyrosen, for example (no, actually better people in my post, lol).
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: RIOT WHAT IS GOING ON
Read my posts and upvote em, help me get rito exposed for its dishonest MM system. Ofc it's rigged and staged, there is TONS of evidence. Rito is deliberately preventing me from getting to gold, like on purpose.
S0urce (EUW)
: I feed and troll the next 200 games
Ofc, been bashing rito over and over...unless players intentionally feed, it's all fault of the MM system rito developed, broken to the core. Incompetent and dishonest game developer.
Idaisa v2 (EUW)
: Boards is filled with those noobs and kids who you've met and flamed in ranked and they are here to flame you back, you've come to wrong place.
> [{quoted}](name=Idaisa v2,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FlN0yxVa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-04T00:41:02.162+0000) > > Boards is filled with those noobs and kids who you've met and flamed in ranked and they are here to flame you back, you've come to wrong place. lmao,s till true after 3 years. Like people swapping the given roles and feed hard. And rito only banning for chat.
: And how do you think they're staging it?
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-02-09T20:43:42.897+0000) > > And how do you think they're staging it? You mean, technically? As i already said, i'm no programmer or mathematician, but i can easily think of a system matching the players that "have to lose" with one or two "bad sports", aka people known for bad stats bad attitude afk feed troll highly reproted (since the only bans are for the chat). The system would ofc work in the opposite direction for win streaks.
DuckyJJ (EUNE)
: How to get out of silver
Pay a rioter to give you a decent matchmaking.
: So broken that they give you a free win in your next promos. So broken that you're talking about MMR which is actually working separately from your division and league, the division and league work alongside MMR to determine LP gains and skipping promos to get closer to it. You could win every game except for any promo ever and your MMR would still climb if you were winning more than you were losing. Even if they DID have a system there it would merely be to test you for the division you're about to enter to be certain you didn't just get there from a lucky winstreak.
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-09T19:52:21.838+0000) > > So broken that they give you a free win in your next promos. > > So broken that you're talking about MMR which is actually working separately from your division and league, the division and league work alongside MMR to determine LP gains and skipping promos to get closer to it. > > You could win every game except for any promo ever and your MMR would still climb if you were winning more than you were losing. > > Even if they DID have a system there it would merely be to test you for the division you're about to enter to be certain you didn't just get there from a lucky winstreak. The fact they give free win has nothing to do with the MM system and can easily be nullified by the MM system itself, to the point it can be just a smart trick by rito so people like you see that as a sign this game developer is honest and even generous. I just consider it part of the formula to ensure that the system work as intended. (like you get to raise pretty fast after a losing streak so you get out of your depression phase faster) I never based my logic on MMR, just mentioned cause someone talked about it and i even said it is the lesser problem here. No, not a test, just a series of matches where i get paired with braindead people...now that you mention this, yes, it is a test indeed, a test for my patience. I had lucky streaks and i mentioned this is a previous post, my complaint is so strong it extends to win streaks too: in fact, those "lucky games" are only lucky lp wise, cause those games suck and i don't enjoy stomps or play vs afk/trolls. Next.
: Well, which of your loss streak matches were the promo ones? Since you were talking about proof.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=00010000000100020000,timestamp=2018-02-09T18:21:37.127+0000) > > Well, which of your loss streak matches were the promo ones? Since you were talking about proof. Lulu 0-1-2 MF 6-2-10 and Janna 0-1-2 The first one was meh, and overall a cancer game, where Vi stomped and troll and MF just melted tower after tower. The second one was impossible to win, even if i did well even in a role i'm not used to (bottom was autofilled even if i main supp, i took the adc role then), the third one we had a feeder adc (geniuses failed to traded the champs...i mean, really?) and simply sucked. Note that the games were consecutive. Then you can see the kind of matches i got from then on, utter crap, like ashe inting afk in fountain and jinx first time champ inting. I literally went from being in promotion to gold to being demoted to S2 after lunch. This is not normal, not statistically possible (i mean in general, i play Lol since early 2010 i think, bakc when it was a pain in the ass to even join the servers, played hundreds of hours of HoN and Dota 2). I already said it: it's their game, they can do whatever they want with it, i didn't stipulate a contract or anything, years ago i bought some RPs but it was my decision, they just need to be honest about their matchmaking and how purposely broken it is.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Strange, the MMR formula is secret. The matchmaking algorith is secret. That's not strange at all. Having the best matchmaking formula is one of the key factors to getting players to your games over competitors. If your matchmaking is better than the competitor, you don't want them to be able to simply copy your algorithm and implement it in their games. Matchmaking is a secret, but to hide it from competitors.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-02-09T17:30:53.167+0000) > > That's not strange at all. Having the best matchmaking formula is one of the key factors to getting players to your games over competitors. If your matchmaking is better than the competitor, you don't want them to be able to simply copy your algorithm and implement it in their games. > > Matchmaking is a secret, but to hide it from competitors. Ye man, it works so well if i were rito i would be gealous of it. I studied economics so iw ell know what a company does, even regarding its brands and formulas etc, why they are protected legally and how, i simply can't stop laughing at the idea that a formula so clearly broken has had and currently has people working on it for its secrecy. And MMR here is the lesser problem.
carcaroff (EUW)
: In promotion for gold, lost 3 consecutive games (the first 3), this is staged.
Lol i think rito read my post and punished me for exposing them, i am getting the longest, shittiest losing streak of the season. XD thx rito.
Xr1pper (EUW)
: mmr is fine the players are the problem . they troll and you cant admit it .
> [{quoted}](name=Xr1pper,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-09T17:19:43.324+0000) > > mmr is fine the players are the problem . they troll > and you cant admit it . Strange, the MMR formula is secret. The matchmaking algorith is secret. Mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Strange indeed. Ofc they work so well someone could steal them and win a Nobel prize.
: So what you are saying is that every match is predetermined. A view like this is not only unhealthy but dangerous. The best thing you can actually do when your promo blows up in your face is to take a break and try again the next day or at least some time later when you can get a clear head again. Playing on a losing streak is the worst thing you can do really. PS: Don#t ask me about the 3 runs I had to get to S1
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-02-09T15:35:24.054+0000) > > So what you are saying is that every match is predetermined. A view like this is not only unhealthy but dangerous. > > The best thing you can actually do when your promo blows up in your face is to take a break and try again the next day or at least some time later when you can get a clear head again. > Playing on a losing streak is the worst thing you can do really. > > > PS: > Don#t ask me about the 3 runs I had to get to S1 Man i wrote a long post, very clear i think. Elaborate that logic and see if it makes sense...if not, you can ask some clarification. Sadly it's not a view, it's not like every game that i approach i think "nah i will be predetermined", no, it's evidence coupled with logic that leads to an obvious conclusion. And yes, i said, it is evil, or unhealthy if you like, on rito's side though.
: Yes among 25-35million eu players, riot specifically looks at you, says %%%% that guy and %%%% his promos and matches you with the worst people they can find to ruin your promos.
> [{quoted}](name=M4dimir Putin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-09T16:23:54.917+0000) > > Yes among 25-35million eu players, riot specifically looks at you, says %%%% that guy and %%%% his promos and matches you with the worst people they can find to ruin your promos. I am not a programmer nor a mathematician but even i can easily imagine an algorithm to work in a certain way. It's not rocket science. Yes, especially matches during promos are predetermined (if you read my posts, i already stated that this system works with lose AND win streaks...sometimes i got promoted with such ease that i noticed it). Ofc they can't take away us our free will and behavioural randomness (yet, soon maybe...) so if you write something like "If every match is predetermined you can afk every game and still win the games "rigged" for you to win eh?" then i can't help but think you're not that bright. (although some matches are so unfair to the point you can literally intentionally troll or afk farm and still win that match, pathetic). The system works with millions of players, as you say, so it can't track specifically carcaroff or M4dimir Putin (can it?), it is working around the general 50% win rate preparing games with a high probability of ending with a certain result...and during promos, this can be so clear i can't really see how people refuse to see the evidence. I main supp and i even got matched with a filled adc (if you don't main supp, i don't even tell you how difficult is to be matcced in a role different from supp) and palyed mf and did my job in role i don't usually play...but the team feeded and trolled to hte point that yes, that game was impossible to win (nad this is just 1 example of a recent game i got). I tell you what: the matchmaking system of this game is so broken that if it is not intended (no way i think it is not intended, sorry but statistics says no), then rito is not a liar but damn sure one of the worst game developers ever.
: It can often seem like it - needed 3 attempts to get to S1 - no issues before the promos though (except for the ranked quest week and my initial placements). Had the same issue last season - went, no shit, 91% winrate in Flex from B4 to G5 promo - once I hit the promos - only stupids. And Flex stayed that way. But seriously, what's Riot to gain from manipulating matchmaking towards you not being able to climb? Don't get me wrong - I also get mad when crap like this happens and it's frustrating as hell but I just don't see why Riot would hold a personal grudge against everyone in his promos. And, don't ever tell anyone that it's your promos ;) - that makes you lose the match more likely than bad matchmaking
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xbh3lBcP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-09T15:02:54.251+0000) > > > > > But seriously, what's Riot to gain from manipulating matchmaking towards you not being able to climb? > I explain it to you. People search accomplishment in games. If you keep em sufficiently frustrated they keep playing more and more to reach their goal: to feel accomplished. If i had won my promos, now i would probably be watching a video or reading something (this was exactly my plan): i would feel accomplished and not so interested in playing. But no, i got unfair matches so i'm in rage and want some sort of compensation, and the way to obtain it is play more and get my lps back. So yeah, i paly more, and rito wins. Imagine how many frustrated players play more and more to reach their goal. Now you could say: but if the MM matches you with craps, you get bored of losing and leave. That's why i wrote "keep em sufficiently frustrated". And that is what the MM does, perfectly. Proof? There are notonly lose streaks, but win streaks too, staged and predetermined. So you are frustrated and play more and eventually get close to the edge and BAM, you get some good games to keep you motivated and willing to play. This is why rito does this and this is why it is good for rito to do this. It's evil, it's like a company drugging its beverage to make you drink more and more, it's exactly the same, but you can't do anything about it.
Rioter Comments
Hydnoras (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=qK2Jfkda,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-08T21:52:52.741+0000) > > Are you not capable of logic? > > They can't know if someone had problems in your match specifically. Read the rioter's answer. Ehm how is it LOGICAL that they cannot know if someone had problems? I'm not a technician (look, i posted on technical support), but people connect with IPs to servers after all. Riot answered me AFTER your answer to my post, and i'm ok with that, now i know they (the game developer itself) don't have a way to verify that all played that match (afaik everyone played that game till the end). The end. I was not whyning my first, legit post, and you only got a proper answer to your post ending in "you're not the center of the world". It was unnecessary and unmotivated and inappropriate...the rioter didn't write that, notice it.
: I've had exactly the same *issue* You would be happy if you lost the game and ended up losing no LP. So Keep calm, wait for the servers to get back up and play a new game. You getting only half the LP once doesn't mean the end of the world. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Little Update: I got 13LP.. :D
> [{quoted}](name=aeromidget,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=qK2Jfkda,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-02-08T21:54:54.717+0000) > > I've had exactly the same *issue* > You would be happy if you lost the game and ended up losing no LP. > So Keep calm, wait for the servers to get back up and play a new game. > > You getting only half the LP once doesn't mean the end of the world. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Little Update: I got 13LP.. :D You can notice that i started "not being calm" when someone accused me to have the feeling of being "the center of the world". The same person that at my first response to his says "stop whining". It is my right to post a response? Yes. Can this response be "not totally nice"? Yes if that behaviour was triggered. Btw, i appreciate that Riot answered and it's sad (gaming wise or i get accused of thinking gaming is all etc) that nothing can e done, cause it happened before but those times the game died after the victory/defeat screen, this time didn't happen and stats showed up and we talked in chat, everyone played till the early end for conceding after baron and kills to the final push to mid. I hoped Riot could do something about this, i wasn't pretentious or anything, so please you (all) be calm and not accuse others of feleing special or anyhting, i just posted a legitimate post and got my answer, peace. And yes, someone got 8 and 9 in my game.
  Rioter Comments
: Hi! I wonder if i can look somewhere the list of all lunar missions? :>
Nasa site, Apollo 13 is also a good movie with Tom Hanks, look it up. Bye.
: Because they are only broken in bronze where people have no clue how to counter them
P.S. I don't care about "ah but your team has to work together to gank and don't let that champ farm bla bla...you're missing the point, the point is there are some antifun, broken champs that ruin games, that's what you have to fix, no champ, even feeded, should melt an entire team like it is happening right now in hundreds of games. Tristana is currently broken, Vayne and Twitch follow (i'd add Khalsita, but noone plays her, so). Especially Trist with her W and R is cancer, pure cancer, games with her in it are not fun, and when a game is not fun, the game developer failed. Draven? Jinx? Pff.
ˉˉsorry (EUW)
: Would someone explain what's going on here?
Silver 1 support main, cancer matchmaking, impossible to climb, i'm thinking to switch to adc to climb to gold cause i can't stand this anymore. The meta is also broken, i can't play tanks anymore cause trist twitch and vayne are broken, so that limits my choice to lulu janna sona, as for now. Thx, rito, thx.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Riot, please, keep Fiddlesticks' E's 50% bonus damage to minions.
carcaroff (EUW)
: Why can't rito fix broken champs?
For me, Vayne is broken, Twitch is beyond broken (i was used to always ban Yasuo, lol wat a fool), Tristana is broken cause she has that R and that W which is unfair on an adc, WW stomps hard to the point i consider him broken too. Zoe is a joke champ, hope with that damage rito is selling her well. The worst thing about this season (and i don't know where it stems from) is the incredible ease with which adcs melt tanks (imagine other champs) while it is increaasingly difficult to reach them, especially Trist and Vayne with their crazy skillset. Seriously, a good palyer with Vayne wrecks everything. P.S. I don't care about "ah but your team has to work together to gank and don't let that champ farm bla bla...you're missing the point, the point is there are some antifun, broken champs that ruin games, that's what you have to fix, no champ, even feeded, should melt an entir team like it is happening right now in hundreds of games.
Rioter Comments
Pyrosen (EUW)
: GP Katarina Leblanc if you want some real free elo, buy Pantheon and play him JG if you want i'll hit you up with the build
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s05sZN04,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-08T10:08:21.619+0000) > > > if you want some real free elo, buy Pantheon and play him JG > if you want i'll hit you up with the build you're evil, some people just want to watch the world burn.
Show more

carcaroff

Level 122 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion