: >1º - Make it so people can set replacements at the team creation stage (not too many, and still make it so they affect team tier), maybe tier 1 teams can't have replacements but thats not for me to decide. Substitutes already exist. As far as i know, they have to play a game to get any rewards. >2º - Divide the rewards by games played/won or make it so the party leader can decide who gets what.(maybe the 1º is better since no one wants a stranger to decides if he gets anything) Everyone gets an equal amount of rewards in the team. Literally no reason to change that. >3º - Those who don't play don't get anything (maybe let someone donate them points or something) so you can't join a team and not play to get rewards. As i said before, you have to play to get rewards. I'm beginning to think you haven't actually played clash before or read it's rules and infos. >I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion but one of my biggest problems with clash is that the players don't decide the time It is an unpopular opinion because it goes against whole point of clash. Clash is meant to be the peak and ultimate competitive experience that an average player can get his hands on. To make the mode as competitive as possible, it needs to have a set starting time (like any actual tournament out there) to get as many teams as possible to participate at the same time so the competition is at its maximum. There is a huge difference in the level of competition if there are 10000 teams competing in the pool that hey can be drawn from instead of 20 and it also creates a more balanced matchmaking (more teams around same skill level to choose from). That is why it needs to have a set starting time. >and its also not a big enough event that most can get time for it. Most people can actually get the time for it. It's just a matter of if they want to get the time for it. The size of the event is literally irrelevant (unless it's length was changed but that would mean the bigger it is, the less people can attend so your argument makes no sense). >Being that most people don't have the time to play for 4/5 hours, or have unpredictable problems that might show up, they would like to play and maybe switch out for someone at the 2º or 3º game. Here you already contradicted your previous point. Also, again, most people do have the time but may choose not to do it. The tournament always starts in the evening so your average chores etc are already done by that point and now it's all free time that everyone can choose to use how they wish. And if you might have problems coming then you wouldn't play anyway. It's a tournament, it's going to take time and if you can't afford it, then you can't afford it. It's not riot's fault. It's also a lot easier for most people to reserve one evening for the whole tournament than multiple times spread across the week so it's better for the tournament to run over one day than over multiple days. >Of course this comes with its fair share of problems, from not being able to be sure who to scout, from how to divide the rewards, and everything else. There is no problem in any of that. When you are scouting for people, you just say that you only want players who can play the through the entire thing. That's how i have done it and there hasn't been any problems. Also, everyone in the team gets the same amount of rewards, i still don't know why you are talking about dividing rewards when that has never been an issue.
> Substitutes already exist. As far as i know, they have to play a game to get any rewards. I'm talking about letting substitutes enter after the 1º or 2º game, if I'm not mistaken the ones that are available now is from one day to the next only. > Everyone gets an equal amount of rewards in the team. Literally no reason to change that. I said that because i was worried teams would switch player to get an advantage and not simply because of lack of time. You are right that the current system works well, i was just worried. > I'm beginning to think you haven't actually played clash before or read it's rules and infos. I did play it and read the rules but to be fair you are right i said that without much thought. I should read them all again. Maybe i went too far with every thing i said, my objective with this post was to make sure there is no viable way of being able to switch players between matches, since even if most people have free time at the evening problems can occur in the middle of the tournament. If switching between matches is in any way viable i think it would be mostly beneficial (everything else i said was to try and remove the downsides that came with that change). Of course that if the majority of players don't think that change is viable for clash i won't fight them, for that reason i posted my idea here and did not ask it directly to Riot.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

chadows132

Level 191 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion