: > You cant like that dont exist. Either you have superpowers or you lie If you actually payed attention I’ve already linked them. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3729236415/1963819626843456?tab=overview https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3729220796/1963819626843456?tab=overview https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3729129877/1963819626843456?tab=overview https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3729105450/1963819626843456?tab=overview Again you’d do well to actually listen > Dude, you're not "helping" anyone, you're just spreading errors No I’m not... your just too stubborn to actually listen. > Maybe a 100 messages ago, but now it just looks like you're trying to win an argument and nothing more. > You're talking as if you had seen the game better than I did and as if you played in my place. Have some humility. > Now you're insulting me and threatening to leave because I disgree with you. Well I never asked you anything in the first place, it's an open discussion - free to enter, free to leave. I treat you exactly how you treat me... you decided to be rude and childish in this descussion so you don’t deserve me to treat you how I would normally... if your going to be a stubborn child expect to be treated like one. > click on this http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Direction-targeted , press Ctrl-F and type "kayn"... you're welcome ^^ Skill shot, direction targeted... it’s almost like they are completely different words. Kayn’s Q is a dash not skill shot... and besides if you have to concentrate to use his Q then your doing something wrong
You don't even have a clue what a skillshot is and you'd pretend to analyse games? LOL I think thats the section of the forum you were looking for : https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en sorry this one is for serious discussions
Satrap (EUNE)
: A game that punishes doing good. You get a bunch of noob feeders and there is no way to win no matter how good you play. They go full feed and you wonder why should I even play?! Why should I lose LP while I win my lane and help others as much as I can but they have already overfed the game? Why shouldn't LP lose/gain be based on personal effort not the win/loss situation?
Yeah anybody with a sane mind immediately understands it's stupid to rank people based on the average performance of strangers. only board lurkers fail to understand such rudimentary logic because they want to please riot
: On what resolution you play the game?
I think I have the default settings for the menu : 1280 x something. Never had that issue before
: > Congratulations on experiencing the same event SEVENTEEN TIMES in a row and believing it's totally random. I have 65% win-rate in mid-diamond. So for me, loss streaks are random indeed. What is not random, is your performance. You have 2/10 , 2/13 games - in which blaming your team is just ludicrous. Thinking that you belong in a higher rank - while performing like you did, would be delusional. Improve, and reach AT LEAST 51% win-rate, else practice on normals/bot-games, because you don't belong in ranked - not if you blame everyone while playing poorly.
aahahahahaahahahahahahahah if I dont belong in ranked you don't even belong to the loading menu. Which is why you're here on the boards training to chat hahaaha makes sense.
: > yeah I have inters everygame... As I've said... From the beginning lol. Would you be a quick learner? And the games I linked your the inter... > what for? "my game is perfect, I'm good you're bad I know better than you" heard that millions of times, I easily recognize that type of people who come on the board to patronize people instead of helping out That’s exactly what your doing... it’s a bit difficult to help someone who is convinced he has done nothing wrong in his life, especially when he can’t be asked to read. > don't try to pretend you're in a position to tell people what to try When I’m trying to help you and you just decide to act like a child then yes I’m in a position to tell you what to try... namely acting your own age. > in eyes clouded in idiocy anything looks idiotic indeed No only when I’m dealing with someone who refuses to learn. > Lol why would riot be against me in particular? Lies once again, this is the only reason I keep correcting you You’ve litterally made a thread saying riot has rigged matchmaking... your litterally lying through your teeth at this point. > disinformation feeds midlaners? Funny theory, never heard that When your deluded enough to think the world revolves around you then yes it does tend to feed mid laners, because you are unable to do your job. > Sounds like you're trying to sound like daddy or whatever, in any case you're not being relevant here Said the person who is litterally trying to turn this into kinks. To improve your own game you need to accept your own flaws... that’s not rocket science and is why you’ve got a 27% win rate. > Yes when your team feeds carries you cannot carry. I'm glad you're starting to grasp basic concepts of this game. Again you didn’t bother to read then decided to be snarky on what you thought you read... your as bad as they are, you feed just as much as them, your in no position to be complaining when your part of the problem. > ok lets clear something out : as long as you don't know what a "skillshot" is, leave aside judging how other people play... Especially when you have never seen them playing. We're reaching high levels of ridicule here. Kayn has 1 skill shot... his W. His Q is a dash not a skill shot, his E is a self buff, his R is point and click... do try to keep up... > oh I didn't know kayn was your champion, well it's worse than I thought then quickly start learning the game instead of trying to look knowledgeable on boards Again if your not going to bother to read why are you even bothering being here... I never said kayn was my champion, I said he was your champion.
Poor loser shiwah got butthurt again because I rekt his alt account ahahha so gotta reply with another one > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fQKiXEJH,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-16T11:14:41.893+0000) > > And the games I linked your the inter... You cant like that dont exist. Either you have superpowers or you lie > That’s exactly what your doing... it’s a bit difficult to help someone who is convinced he has done nothing wrong in his life, especially when he can’t be asked to read. Dude, you're not "helping" anyone, you're just spreading errors > When I’m trying to help you Maybe a 100 messages ago, but now it just looks like you're trying to win an argument and nothing more. You're talking as if you had seen the game better than I did and as if you played in my place. Have some humility. Now you're insulting me and threatening to leave because I disgree with you. Well I never asked you anything in the first place, it's an open discussion - free to enter, free to leave. > Kayn has 1 skill shot... his W. His Q is a dash not a skill shot, his E is a self buff, his R is point and click... do try to keep up... click on this http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Direction-targeted , press Ctrl-F and type "kayn"... you're welcome ^^
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ppBUHkam,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-09T14:31:32.010+0000) > > well you're playing zyra, what's your point? soraka built full tank and died more, took less damage, look at screenshots weirdo. but i feel ok now, i ruined so many games for others today, i was feeding on 'purpose or 'playing mf ap and still i have won few games and got new 'promos, but magically i dc'ed in banning 'phase and lost match cuz of it. i got tilted cuz it totally was riot servers issue so i ruined next few games without any connection 'problems same day.{{sticker:sg-kiko}}
how many people cycled on the keyboard to write this message
: No skills required to win. Very strong impact
well you're playing zyra, what's your point?
Rioter Comments
: _NE'd _ I don't think "power of sexy" was too bad, maybe just slightly cringy :P Sir Pouncealot is beautiful though, I wish I could come up with names like that on the spot. Thank you, toxic Talon. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
how is it even remotely "bad" in a way that it would have to be changed to "protect" players? (because yeah it hurts so much to read a name on a screen lol)
: To The Toxic Talon That Reported Me.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Pouncealot,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YbBmiYlp,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-07T09:14:34.708+0000) > Suffice to say, I regretted the decision why? > He reported me, and the next day Riot decided to give me a free name change :^) LOL??? RIOT IS TRIGGERED By "POWER OF SEXY"? ahahahahahaha omg we gotta meme this
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: It's a glitch.
So it retains its usual stats? http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Redemption
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: no such thing as troll build ok(to a certain extent). i dont see anything wrong here. just a bad player.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} trollpost
: A quick guide to ranked play
: Toxic Players : How to deal with them
Very simple http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/future_tense/2014/05/12/twitter_s_new_mute_button_is_antithetical_to_the_service/mute.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg But how do you deal with toxic players who say nothing but int, refuse to follow calls, afk...?
: I see you take pleasure in humiliating yourself by exposing your ignorance. It's gross and indecent, don't ever talk to me again
I thought "don't ever talk to me again" was simple enough for this guy but apparently I oversestimated him again. Ok let me rephrase specially for you : u no talk me
: Riot is banning the wrong people
Entirely agree. If they dont want to play the game, then help them with a ban..
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sOjyaIzO,comment-id=00030001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-23T05:06:29.509+0000) > > The left has temporarily reached a position where it can impose its views on society's laws, but all egalitarian fantasies are doomed to fail because reality obeys higher laws. Nature's laws. Those are the ones right wingers obey. > > yes really You've finally proven to be just a complete joke, not worth my time.
I see you take pleasure in humiliating yourself by exposing your ignorance. It's gross and indecent, don't ever talk to me again
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sOjyaIzO,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:24:31.297+0000) > > The exact opposite : following laws is right wing, Then why do you say companies need to be leftist because of laws? Not making a lot of sense there. >the left is obsessed with breaking laws and becomes totalitarian precisely to impose its utopia against the laws of nature Not really, but nice try getting your political view through.
> [{quoted}](name=NU Male official,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sOjyaIzO,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T20:22:40.865+0000) > > Then why do you say companies need to be leftist because of laws? Not making a lot of sense there. The left has temporarily reached a position where it can impose its views on society's laws, but all egalitarian fantasies are doomed to fail because reality obeys higher laws. Nature's laws. Those are the ones right wingers obey. > Not really, but nice try getting your political view through. yes really
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NtsltJUZ,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:21:33.839+0000) > > Stop projecting, you're the one trying to hide your failures with virtual achievements and harassing people behind your keyboard I'm not the one being in denial of my failures and in complete delusion here (note that you are the one calling yourself perfect, not anyone else). At least you've made it clear that you're out of originality to make up new incorrect points to support your incorrect "opinion", and either you've resorted to being a troll or your delusion is reaching new heights.
no you're just the one with a problem
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OTj41aKA,comment-id=00060001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T20:02:14.139+0000) > > There's no equivalence between players' and game designers' behaviours : if a player is absurd, that's his choice. If a game design is absurd, the game is ruined. Ok, you won't answer. Whatever. There's nothing you could answer anyway, i guess.
So you have nothing to oppose? Good that means you've understood your mistake, don't make it again.
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bqKFEGBE,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-22T21:02:25.350+0000) > > If you spend so much time on internet boards, then why are you having a conservation only with yourself? If you spend so much time idolizing yourself, then why can't you answer those questions? > See, that thing you describe, it only happened in your imagination Even in this one you're not even replying to the point at hand. Ah well, guess there's just no hope for people like you.
calm down, if you don't want your problem fixed I'm not gonna do it for you
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bqKFEGBE,comment-id=00020000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-22T08:36:15.435+0000) > > Sorry you cannot judge of that. If that sounds dumb to you, the problem isnt the answer, it's your brain. If you're so highly intelligent then why are you having trouble representing your opinion? You come with statements like these, and to every person disagreeing for a reason you simply state 'no' or say irrelevant things which eventually lead to you talking about how perfect you are and everyone else is dumb, instead of giving points that would make your opinion clear. Please help everyone understand, if they're so dumb, as to why your opinion is so perfect. You're making a fool of yourself with the manner you're responding to these posts, and it's hard to believe you're not a troll hungry for attention as behavior like that would be considered psychologically unhealthy.
> [{quoted}](name=NU Male official,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bqKFEGBE,comment-id=000200000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-22T12:44:17.663+0000) > > If you're so highly intelligent then why are you having trouble representing your opinion? If you spend so much time on internet boards, then why are you having a conservation only with yourself? See, that thing you describe, it only happened in your imagination
: You consider yourself as a person with high level intelligence and go and post this on the boards? Really?!
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bqKFEGBE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-21T12:42:07.546+0000) > Really?! that's exactly what a person of high intelligence wouldnt ask
: Another dumb answer. Whatever.
Sorry you cannot judge of that. If that sounds dumb to you, the problem isnt the answer, it's your brain.
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OTj41aKA,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:19:08.174+0000) > > Why? If someone said in chat "earth is flat", they should be banned? The players and the game designers have completely different obligations I want to think you have misread what i wrote, so i will rephrase it: I'm ready to instantly admit that it's an "absurd motive" to ban someone cause he said something that offended another player...when you will explain me why filling the chat with toxic s@@t and negativity is any less absurd.
There's no equivalence between players' and game designers' behaviours : if a player is absurd, that's his choice. If a game design is absurd, the game is ruined.
: but weren't we talking about league not real life?
Smerk (EUW)
: How can he know it though? Just because someone said in the chat "report x" doesn't mean that he really reported that player. Basically if you didn't report that player yourself then you can also assume that he got no reports at all
that's a lot of speculation, it's more probable that 1 person at least filed a report
: Yea. but they lose their hard work. Let's be real here for a sec, shall we. All these threads, are made for one simple purpose. To try reverting permabans, by giving some half assed reasoning, and kids trying to get their accs back. Pretty simple. You got a perma? - bye. Go next. No need to murder this subject any further, it's been butchered thousands of times, throughout the seasons. Riot tried perma muting people, and it was a disaster. Not being able to express toxicity through chat, made people just run it down. Toxicity can be muted+reported, and if the guy's a decent player, you do have a chance at winning a game. But with a frustrated banned person, that can't flame, and just runs it down 17 times in your lane, due to him disliking your name...well that's quite unfortunate, isn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OTj41aKA,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T03:24:06.806+0000) > >Let's be real here for a sec, shall we. You want to be real but you speculate. Noob trolls are easy to spot and ban, they make it obvious because they don't know the rules. They'll spam hate speech and go 0/50 with full mobi boots. The worse trolls I've seen are always experienced multibanned smurfs. They know exactly what to do to ruin your game and still avoid punition. I don't want permabans reverted, I want the concept scrapped altogether. It's a botched attempt. It should be restricted to cheaters/hackers. Every other negative behaviour should be treated appropriately. Like, you afk, you dont want to try hard? You might not really care about your LP then, give them back.
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sOjyaIzO,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T02:35:04.734+0000) > > People claiming to reform human behaviour and sending the dissidents to gulag... That reminds me of something :DDD > A mainstream company isnt't allowed to be anything but leftist today; first of all because of pressure lobbies, and, above all, because of laws. If you say following laws is a typically left thing while calling it bad, then that's your problem, not the society's problem. Also, this is quite far off from a gulag but nice try buddy
The exact opposite : following laws is right wing, the left is obsessed with breaking laws and becomes totalitarian precisely to impose its utopia against the laws of nature
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NtsltJUZ,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T02:18:00.001+0000) > > Perfection doesn't leave room for improvement Just like you're perfect at the game but hardstuck in bronze right? You should seek some psychological support if you're being serious throughout your posts, you don't look like a healthy individual.
Stop projecting, you're the one trying to hide your failures with virtual achievements and harassing people behind your keyboard
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OTj41aKA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-20T03:07:14.686+0000) > Absurd motives to ban someone : > -said something in the chat that hurts your ego I'm ready to instantly admit that this is an "absurd motive" to ban someone...when you will explain me why filling the chat with toxic s@@t and negativity is any less absurd. And if the explanation is something in the lines of "real men talk trash", "real players are blunt but honest with people who sucks", "it's freedom of speech", "it's the gaming spirit", "in CS:GO none cares a s@@t about flaming", "because losey players should learn how to play the hard way" and similar, you can save your time. I heard them before, and they are BS.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OTj41aKA,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-06-20T07:14:23.768+0000) > > I'm ready to instantly admit that this is an "absurd motive" to ban someone...when you will explain me why filling the chat with toxic s@@t and negativity is any less absurd. Why? If someone said in chat "earth is flat", they should be banned? The players and the game designers have completely different obligations
: > - YOU CAN'T FLAME IF YOU DONT HAVE A CHAT IN YOUR GAME True, but you can run it down, due to frustration, and due the fact that you're still toxic, just can't flame, so you'll look for other ways to ruin my game. Banned players, stay banned. It's super simple.
Once people make a new account, they will completely forget about getting permabanned and not "run it down" because...?
GG SUPPORT (EUNE)
: YOU CAN'T FLAME IF YOU HAVE NO CHAT [ SUGGESTION regard banned players ]
Relevant motives to ban someone : -cheating -inting -trolling Absurd motives to ban someone : -said something in the chat that hurts your ego The only reason why someone should be banned from a game is because they make it impossible to enjoy for other people. If you don't like what someone writes, you just have to mute him. Therefore "toxic" messages aren't a proper reason to ban someone.
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sOjyaIzO,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T17:38:15.092+0000) > > riot is pandering to the left + the left cant meme = riot cant meme Please elaborate as to how Riot is a leftist company and how that's bad for the game and in any way related to the original post?
People claiming to reform human behaviour and sending the dissidents to gulag... That reminds me of something :DDD A mainstream company isnt't allowed to be anything but leftist today; first of all because of pressure lobbies, and, above all, because of laws.
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NtsltJUZ,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-06-19T17:41:40.512+0000) > > no Yes. your agumentation skills truly haven't improved, have they?
Perfection doesn't leave room for improvement
: don't worry, he's bronze. Have some patience or just say whatever and move on :p
I'm affraid your lol rank has absolutely no value in real life and I'll rather stick to my high intelligence, but if that's your greatest achievement then congratulations champ keep going lol
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bqKFEGBE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T17:35:43.900+0000) > > no At least show some originality in dumb answers if you can't seem to find any reasoning to strike back (because you're wrong). Making ridiculously wrong points and then even refusing to back them up in any kind, even with more ridiculously false arguments which were so fun to read, really takes the fun away from this buddy.
Smerk (EUW)
: You also have to keep in mind that to get punished someone has to report you. And because you're not the only person that thinks system is trash it's not that uncommon to not get any reports even after game where you broke many rules. So to make it an actual test, you also have to report your friend and then observe the result
he said everybody reported him
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Ban system working at it's prime.
The punishement system in league is absolutely botched. Either you get banned, or nothing. That's pretty much it, aside from chatbans and leavebuster that are totally negligeable. If they started to take away LP, skins, or things like that, people would probably think twice. Smaller punitions but less frequent. Also, permaban is a total nonsense. It's completely absurd and overkill.
: that's just trolling now
If someone starts with "irrelevant" while I didn't aknoweldge him beforehand as an authority, don't expect me to take him seriously
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NtsltJUZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-16T15:50:44.572+0000) > > That's so obvious... Is there only ONE good reason why a player would want to be rated as a team instead of individually? > But it's extremely complicated to do. For ex, if you use kda, nobody will want to play supports and tanks. Someone might make huge contributions and still have a meh kda. > So game developpers prefer to make people believe in stupidies like "it's ok, things even out eventually, you'll climb if you're good", and people repeat them... People repeat them because they are correct.
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sOjyaIzO,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-06-17T16:08:01.871+0000) > > the 2 go hand in hand But what is the correlation between 'the left' 'Riot games' and 'memes' though?
riot is pandering to the left + the left cant meme = riot cant meme
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bqKFEGBE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-17T16:04:14.703+0000) > > You might be able to just "dodge" in the game you're playing, but in league of legend that would just result in you paying the penalty instead of the toxic guy The penalty for the dodger is there for a good reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sOjyaIzO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-16T10:53:09.853+0000) > > I think they're trying memes. The left has never been good with that. 'the left' omegalul
: What do you want then?
https://i0.wp.com/www.defenceaviation.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/American-vs-Russian-Fighter-Jet-Ejection-Seats.jpeg
: If you didn't want to play with a warwick supp you could've dodged the game in champ select. If you want to be able to dodge games because people don't play the way you want them to play, that's not going to happen.
You might be able to just "dodge" in the game you're playing, but in league of legend that would just result in you paying the penalty instead of the toxic guy
: LP GAIN AND LOSS
That's so obvious... Is there only ONE good reason why a player would want to be rated as a team instead of individually? But it's extremely complicated to do. For ex, if you use kda, nobody will want to play supports and tanks. Someone might make huge contributions and still have a meh kda. So game developpers prefer to make people believe in stupidies like "it's ok, things even out eventually, you'll climb if you're good", and people repeat them...
Aparation (EUW)
: What is this comment lol can you explain
They're trolling I guess
Show more

choupimyke

Level 119 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion