Hogweed (EUW)
: G2 Support with amazing match history looking for a competent adc.
i was thinking wait what the %%%% why is a lec pro searching for a duo partner, then i remembered gold 2 exists. my bad i guess
Rioter Comments
: I totally got your point - and you are wrong Not so much because "ahaha they are full AD team" but because you didn't even try. That's what kills a victory more than a bad team comp. That's my point ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A2uZYMwQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T01:49:56.064+0000) > > I totally got your point - and you are wrong > Not so much because "ahaha they are full AD team" but because you didn't even try. That's what kills a victory more than a bad team comp. That's my point ;) i think i made myself clear in the starting post that i played those games - and all those were lost. And i guess you still don't get my point. Full AD is a damage composition, and not that bad to play - and also not a team composition which i would dodge. I want to address bad team roles/mobility-setups.
: Just had to play MF/Soraka against Draven/Leona - did I see me losing it? Yes - did I play it the best I can? Yes - did I win the match? Yes. Dodging is, was and never will be a "feature" - just because some tilt ass morons tell you that it's a thing doesn't mean it's valid to dodge. PS: If you never even consider to dodge you'll find out that team comp isn't necessarily a factor.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A2uZYMwQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-28T01:29:34.905+0000) > > Just had to play MF/Soraka against Draven/Leona - did I see me losing it? Yes - did I play it the best I can? Yes - did I win the match? Yes. > > Dodging is, was and never will be a "feature" - just because some tilt ass morons tell you that it's a thing doesn't mean it's valid to dodge. > > PS: If you never even consider to dodge you'll find out that team comp isn't necessarily a factor. teamcomp is a bit more than botlane. Do I automatically loose with a bad team matchup? no. Do i highly loose in a bad team matchup? yes. So let's be honest, such games which are determined by picks shouldn't be played, since the winners get better rating with no skillfactor involved while the loosers loose lp and mmr where, again, no skill was measured. And to make myself clear, meta picks against non meta picks is not what i mean.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: dodges do not count as losses during placements.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A2uZYMwQ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-28T01:11:59.134+0000) > > dodges do not count as losses during placements. wait what for real? Well, thats awesome. a pity i only get to know it now after so many horrible games.. just missing being able to dodge in promos now.
Endellion (EUW)
: If there is a way to exploit things, people will. If you give people free dodges they will use them, whether they need to or not. There's enough games that are disbanded through people dodging at the moment, we really don't want to give people an incentive to do it more.
> [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A2uZYMwQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T01:05:33.143+0000) > > If there is a way to exploit things, people will. If you give people free dodges they will use them, whether they need to or not. there are free dodges right now and i rarely see people dodging games without a good reason. Why? Because there exist so many trolls/ignorant people, so everyone is clinging on their free dodge like a safety vest. > [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A2uZYMwQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T01:05:33.143+0000) > > There's enough games that are disbanded through people dodging at the moment again, i don't feel like the dodge-rate is over the top. And even if every 4. game would get dodged - so what? i rather have to queue again 5 minutes than wasting 25+ minutes on a game where you won't have much impact since champ select of your other teammates. And since you won't have much impact the competitive part is questionable.
Endellion (EUW)
: Reasons why dodging promo's is a bad idea: Didn't get mid? Dodge. Got mid but against a Zoe? Dodge. Yasuo top? Dodge. Enemy Ornn top? Dodge. You get the picture. You want to win promos but if you get free dodges you'll just keep on dodging until you've got a team that you know has the best chance of winning.
> [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A2uZYMwQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-28T00:44:55.543+0000) > > Reasons why dodging promo's is a bad idea: > > Didn't get mid? Dodge. > Got mid but against a Zoe? Dodge. > Yasuo top? Dodge. > Enemy Ornn top? Dodge. > > You get the picture. You want to win promos but if you get free dodges you'll just keep on dodging until you've got a team that you know has the best chance of winning. as if there aren't any options to regulate such things. second doge in promos could be a loose and the third in placements for example.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: RP contest ^.^ Best nickname
I would call him Jumper or SWAT ;D
: Are you using LoL's new client?
> [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=6EVUhVP1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-01T14:55:14.059+0000) > > Are you using LoL's new client? At first yes, then i tried deinstalling and using the old one - both dont work.. :(
Rioter Comments
: so kiting the entire enemy team as vayne is hard yea ok. Vaynes kit is made for kiting try to kite the enemy team with jinx like cmon people keep saying kiting with vayne is hard eventho her kit is made for kiting she is the easiest adc to kite with.
jinx is a bit different. with her you can safely stay at the backline and fire the canon, meanwhile vayne has to step at some point into the frontline. that's also the reason why you have to peel much more for yourself when playing vayne. i don't say jinx is easier, just that with her range she can stay further away and that she can rely more on her frontline.
: Doing the same with annie is also extremely hard, but also annie has no mechanics. A champion is considered to have mechanics when their kit is hard to use effectively. Vayne uses auto attacks (right clicking) and has no skillshots whatsoever.
cmon, now you compare Annie with Vayne? The kit of Vayne IS hard to use effectively. Ever watched a high Elo Vayne player? The challenging thing is to make strong plays, not just hit skill shots. With your logic, Xerath or Lux are mechanically hard champs and are much harder to play than Vayne. I totally disagree.
: why ppl like high mechanic champs?
Vayne needs not much mechanics? I disagree. Well, now everyone is kinda "ok" with her now because she is currently god tier with her cris build, but playing her good - especially positioning yourself and kiting the whole enemy team is extremely hard.
Rioter Comments
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Diamond Ad Carry answering every questions asked
on which key do u put attack move? i just can't get used to use something else then my right click :<
Perilum (EUW)
: You play the game with Downsampling in 4K or native 4K? Big difference. Your described effect is the NORMAL effect of 4K Downsample.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=N4mA8GdP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-12T09:02:29.809+0000) > > You play the game with Downsampling in 4K or native 4K? > Big difference. Your described effect is the NORMAL effect of 4K Downsample. thats the thing. i have NATIVE 4k res. That's also the reason why i was so shocked.
LEΟN (EUNE)
: If health bars was bigger you would miss more important aspects of gameplay like csing or animations of spell castings in team fights. Im playing at 1920x1080 but I have never seen anyone complain about that so far...
well since you only play on 1080p it is naturally impossible to now how bad it really is. trust me. tomorrow when i got some time, i will make an upload.. 4k healthbar is like 1/3 the size of the 1080p one. I think the reason of this is that the spaghetti code has old slices of the bar in only FHD res, so it gets smaller the higher the res is. Still, very easy to fix cause these aren't animations.
: What do we say...
get on the win10 train before it is too late (-°.°)-
: Battlecast Anivia
i would prefer an aetherborn anivia. still stealwings, but moar lazerlight power
: Just waiting for Syndra nerfs...
in my opinion she needs a higher cooldown on q. or make it level-based. she should get punished if she misses the q.. now it doesn't even matter, in 2 secs there is a new one ready. But one-shotting people should still be possible with her.
LEΟN (EUNE)
: > the names/health bars are also way to small Names? What names? Oh sorry I have disabled names to shown on my screen :D If you think health bars are small, try playing DotA 2 :P Although I will agree about mini map. It should be able to make it bigger for higher res screens. Map awareness is everything! ;)
on which res are you playing? well, when the health bars are so little that a renekton blocks vision of 3 of them the same time, it isn't fun to farm at all. I also need a healthbar i can see when we are doing team fights to focus..
Grammos (EUNE)
: I put H2K to win Worlds in MyPickem
ezeewins (EUW)
: Battlenet
how can this guy called battlenet even create a child every day?
ezeewins (EUW)
: Games like WoW
no, you shouldn't sell firearms through wow. hope your question is solved.
: So i just got to plat V...and i keep losing
only queue with ppl who you know can position/cs well and are kinda okay with decision making. Most of the time games are lost because people overrate themselves and go harm if they aren't supposed to or don't have vision.
DavMaster (EUNE)
: In a Gold match some random unranked guy, why is that ?
low gold is the new depressing Elohell, since you get there all the unranked players. happened me a lot of times, got a 10-time loosing streak. The only option is to carry your ass out of low gold Elo, or else this horror will appear again.. and again.. and again.
Rioter Comments
: dude u gold4 and get match with silver 2 and 3!!?? i have almost the same problem but is in my team the silvers 2 and 3 and enemy team as plat5 and4 players. this matchmaking is fucking bullsht.
well my mmr is so fucked up, i only get 15 lp each win and also a lot of unranked players. My 10-loosingstreak was kinda filled with players who play the first time ranked. Gives me cancer
Rioter Comments
Teahyun (EUW)
: outrange argument is for people that look at the game from a linear point of view. As a melee vs range u work the angles and wait. Zed can outplay almost every single one of xeraths skils by W and R. Flash + W + R gives enough gapclose room aswell, and zed doesnt have to choose, he can literally gapclose whilst using his abiltiies to dodge skills. So zed walks up and if xerath uses his abiltities zed gets the opportunity to stay back, dodge by moving, or dodge by using his skills and go ham. If you save ur stun like for example ahri for everytime zed ulties you , its going to be though. Even if u successfully manage to do so the problem consists of: 1.) Maw making every all in in favor of melee assassins 2.) Zeds Ratios and low Cooldowns 3.) No Mana 4.) Since he is AD he most likley has some form to recover his HP after an all in. He forces you out of lane regardless and from there on it becomes a battle of frustration. The removal of greenwards make it absolutley difficult to track roaming people. If you play a mage and get forced out of lane due to lvl 6 all ins even WITHOUT dying, you are behind in XP and most likley used flash. You will play defensivly. Now forget about LCS and high elo play, lets talk about realistic soloQ games. No matter what u ping ur teammates are dumb as candy so they will always die to ganks. In the past the way to circumvent that is to buy double greens and shove shove shove. While pinging might not work, if you actually had vision of the roam , players would indeed react. The combination of mutliple defensiv item nerfs, along with useless trinkets and removal of greens make this game to be the most extreme case of diarrhea. Its even more fun with Maw + Steraks making Dps champs tanky , whilst straight up tank champs dont get any damage in the first place. Sunfire + Gauntlet = godmode To get back on track the counterplay to zed is the same as it always has been vs assassins. ~ Vision. Vision makes you able to track the assassin, it makes it easier to prep your team mentally to peel or save up cc for zed getting the angle on your carries. Problem? My PERSONAL opinion: Junglers/supports/mid fact is that the removal of greenwards make it extremly important for Mid,Jungle and support to ward around drakeside at all times during lvl 6-10. Most midlaners would ward around their own lane and maybe pink 1 brush close to them, sadly EXACTLY at that early timing junglers refuse to buy wards. They will buy pinks later on but sadly not at the timing the team is required to have vision. Its sadly a combination of things. supports rushing AP items straight. They get seightstone eventually but sadly do not understand the importance of TIMING for wards. Its not just a matter of buying them but to know where and WHEN to ward. Junglers just forgoe the entire idea of poachers for early vision, plus i have still to see junglers buy a pink on 2nd back. This is extreme heaven for assassins and dps junglers as mages in mid would usually suffer either the risk of dying trying to track, run constantly oom due to perma paranoid shove , plus be at risk of getting ganked. So Qss, Zonyas was pretty big punch in our faces against zed, but do not forgot the worst of riots crimes. Removal of greenwards.
true. with greens you could also push zed or zone him, cause you had more vision (especially with unmobile champs). now you have to play safe even if you went a bit ahead, since with a little bit help from the enemies' jungler you are dead. i think maybe a range nerf of his ultimate would also be something good, so that he has to close a wider gap to ult you. right know it's an akali-like gapcloser with immunity, which is kinda broken..
Fernanix (EUW)
: Im sorry but i can literally do this for any champion. How are you supposed to counter play fizz? Q: Instant gap close with damage W: Build tank? Doesnt matter still shreds you E: Going to kill him/gank him? Doesnt matter E twice and safe. R: Long range Finisher/Mass damage? How are you supposed to counter play yorick? 5 v 1 as he has ghosts alway up. Honestly you are lucky zohyyas exists. Nerfed as hell? Maybe. Dirt cheap. That too. Just because you cannot play vs a certain champion does not make him OP. Oh Zed Q and W combo has the same range as Xerath full charge q. That might be but as you yourself said zed uses his w to get out of ganks, he is using his zed aggresively= ask for a gank --> easy kill/flash pop. Also are you really comparing the cd on zeds w to that of Xeraths q? Common. I am guessing you are not a zed player. "He has no real weak point in the game". This depends, as he has most likely been in lane vs you who has no idea how to play against a zed he is probably fed and so yes this might be. Otherwise zed can find it hard to make picks in a teamfight. There might be the retarded adc that is walking alone in the enemy jungle but usually if zed ults into the adc and gets stunned he basically disappears. You might experience this. **SHORT VERSION IF YOU ARE LAZY** Your arguments are dumb, sorry, just though i can see where you are coming from they are wrong and contradict each other. In conclusion stop crying.{{item:3073}} {{item:3073}}
when fizz is low, he is low. when zed is low, he lifesteals himself up. it is way harder to force a zed to go back then a fizz.
: Do not tell supports what to play
a good support doesnt need me to tell them what to play, they know the right thing to do. but there are always those blitzcrank picks against a tanky comp. Especially in SoloQ it is important to create a good team composition, since the enemies can hardly deal with it. It is much harder to win with a team without waveclear/frontline or cc (First isn't a supports role, but just sayin). When top and jung are stupid enough to go all squishy, why not pick something with cc or tankyness as support? You want to win as well, so you should adapt as much as possible. Even without others saying anything.
: what? troll detected
what troll? the old malz could even clear 2 camps at once.
kkonu (EUNE)
: reworked malza needs a nerf.
the moment when everybody QQs that malzahar can clear the jungle without hp loss and solo drake at lvl 3, when this isnt anything new. Before rework he could do the same, the cleartime was even faster. but k, now that it is played, nerf it. it looks like the current hotfix will delete him in the jungle. i hope y'all are happy with it For the other point, somebody glitching doesnt make a champ op, it's just a bug which has to be fixed.
Vaccine69 (EUNE)
: How do you even deal with this ?
it's really easy to deal with such situations. since you know this game will be a shitty one, just dodge. you loose only some minor lp but your mmr stays the same. the real problem starts if ingame someone decides to troll or to be afk. then you can just cry.
Rioter Comments
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 23
1. shen: rework is ok, but doesnt feel right to play. needs some changes 2. aatrox: this buddy needs some more lvl-scaling defensive stats and is too squishy 3. galio: early mana issues are hard for him
Bazzo (EUW)
: It's especially weird to consider the interaction between his two damage moves (outside the ulti), Q and W. So, Sol needs to use his Q and then follow it to get closer to the opponent, and then detonate it. When he hits the stun, he has two options. a) Run back DESPITE being slowed by his own E, and then use what remainder of the stun you have to hit them with W b) Go close range and use the passive, which then leaves you vulnerable to AD champs, bad positioning, etc How is this champion supposed to lane as a mage?
w toggle should be great for poking. also, his passive deals damage to every enemy hit, not only to 1 champion. it's like a mundo/shyvana burn, which can be enlarged. i think going the tanky meele route will suit him most. rylais, sunfire, roa, etc. or like the current akali build.
Rioter Comments
: Picking easy champ is getting hated
everytime when someone of the enemy team i killed says "omg fckng noob champ" i am happy inside. it just feels so good when toxic players get stomped and are tilted.
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: Finaly someone posted this! I was too lazy.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendCZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=G1BEFwTZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-15T11:54:25.451+0000) > > Finaly someone posted this! I was too lazy. same :D
Solash (EUW)
: I made Super Galaxy Tristana
the moment you realize that tho it is a solash-troll-tread, she tried her best by drawing the picture. you, madam, won the serious-or-not-award 2016. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Athem (EUNE)
: Bugged Tip of the day: "You can only get 40% CDR" - > NOT ANYMORE!
"You can only get 40% CDR with items" fixed it for you rito, now apply!
: How is it arrogance to tell the toxics the truth about their misunderstandings of how the tribunal system works?
it's not wrong to tell those people how the system works, however the tone in which you wrote those points was kinda arrogant. but nvm anymore, i am out here ;)
: Dear Toxics. Despite your stories, this is how the report system ACTUALLY works.
i don't know why you have to write an interesting and good topic this provocative. While your points are all true, your tone should be less arrogant. greetings ;)
Ysni (EUW)
: What? revert the nerfs for a champion who is still broken?? Akali hits 6 and is on a killing rampage, god forbid she gets a kill from her jungler...just one and nobody is safe anymore. Incoming towerdives and even the jungler is not safe anymore in his own jungle. I've seen this, and in fact it happened now after the nerfs. I don't see why this champion even got buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=Ysni,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JzKWiiX3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-10T13:53:02.422+0000) > > What? revert the nerfs for a champion who is still broken?? Akali hits 6 and is on a killing rampage, god forbid she gets a kill from her jungler...just one and nobody is safe anymore. Incoming towerdives and even the jungler is not safe anymore in his own jungle. I've seen this, and in fact it happened now after the nerfs. I don't see why this champion even got buffs. i actually want to discuss here with everybody and understand their views, but you are a bit too single-minded. how should a champion get on a killing rampage on lvl 6 without any items? when it really happens, then the opposing team just played horrible.
: > [{quoted}](name=clearly boosted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JzKWiiX3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-10T13:46:11.344+0000) > > i would like to understand your point of view. alkali is one of the few assassins who don't have an escape tool or a defensive spell. her damage lacks early and the cc meta doesn't really suit her. her shroud gets countered by a common mid lane 1. item.. the price of pink wards was reduced by 1/4 and is now easier to buy.. > > e proccing her q wouldn't make her op, it will just help her doing the job she is supposed to do. You can only buy 1 pink at a time and unless your jungler wards river, yellow trinket does not cover your laning. A well placed pink ward is a really strong weapon while also being one of the best defensive tools. Being forced to keep it just for a spell of akali is ridiculous and very annoying, especially cause she can just clear it after a trade so you basically spend 75 bucks each time you want to trade with her. Same goes for sweepers ( i don't even know if it even still works on akali shroud) being denied the vision yellow and blue trinkets give is pretty harsh right now. Also mid to lategame i can't wait to drop my pink to get back an item slot to not run around with up to 2000 unspend gold so imo the shroud aswell as teemo shrooms for example gained quite a lot of power. Also, she has a much better escape then yasuo or diana, and her spellvamp is not bad either.
> [{quoted}](name=rushingRabbit,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JzKWiiX3,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-02-10T14:01:30.074+0000) > > You can only buy 1 pink at a time and unless your jungler wards river, yellow trinket does not cover your laning. A well placed pink ward is a really strong weapon while also being one of the best defensive tools. Being forced to keep it just for a spell of akali is ridiculous and very annoying. Same goes for sweepers ( i don't even know if it even still works on akali shroud) being denied the vision yellow and blue trinkets give is pretty harsh right now. Also mid to lategame i can't wait to drop my pink to get back an item slot to not run around with up to 2000 unspend gold so imo the shroud aswell as teemo shrooms for example gained quite a lot of power. > Also, she has a much better escape then yasuo or diana, and her spellvamp is not bad either. well. how you place your pink is your decision, but it isn't too hard to have enough vision of the enemy team with storing your pink (as midlaner). enemy jungler is seen somewhere else or you have enough vision around you? all in, pop the pink and you get a free kill. also, the support item which is often build as 1. item in midlane makes her shroud useless. diana has an extremely good shield. as akali, being not able to do damage for a little period (whatever the reason; no r stacks, root, cc, silence) means death. she is extremely vulnerable to ganks. for lategame, of course the carries don't have to store a pink. this job does the support with his item or with a pink. to clarify, i don't see akali as a good pick in ranked. for normals her current kit might be okay, but for ranked there are too many possibilities to counter her.
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: In my opinion, Akali is still strong champion, there's no need to revert changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Valzuuuh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JzKWiiX3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-10T13:32:28.878+0000) > > In my opinion, Akali is still strong champion, there's no need to revert changes. i would like to understand your point of view. alkali is one of the few assassins who don't have an escape tool or a defensive spell. her damage lacks early and the cc meta doesn't really suit her. her shroud gets countered by a common mid lane 1. item.. the price of pink wards was reduced by 1/4 and is now easier to buy.. e proccing her q wouldn't make her op, it will just help her doing the job she is supposed to do.
Show more

clearly boosted

Level 132 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion