: The PD SHOULD be for minions only wtf, or am I wrong?
the description makes it look like it applies to champ but it sounds stupid anyway...
: Lol so you decide a game is over because of First Blood? How incapable!
lol all those ridrone NPCs who repeat the same stupidities
: you're being obtuse on purpose what do you mean "then you've been punished" if he said he's never been punished? trying to have a logical confrontation with you it's painful
of course logic is confrontational for you if you base logic on your desires.
: Acting like a kid mixed with some tinfoil hats won't help you climb.
it doesn't matter at all, attitude and skills are way overrated, it's mostly luck that makes one climb
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: just saying if you want to say stuff like " u bronze 6 or it's an IQ problem? " at lest prove you aint your self there
come back when you're sober pls
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Never have a positive KDA? Weird, not like [here](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3729648952/1963819626843456?tab=overview), [here](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3729389247/1963819626843456?tab=overview), [or here](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3729340647/1963819626843456?tab=overview). [This](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3729258716/1963819626843456?tab=overview) is the first game, where on of your teammates had a bad KDA. But I have bad news for you, KDA is not important factor. The important factor is taking down objectives. I prefer 0/5/0 player who takes objectives than 10/0/0 who only hunts after kills. Also, how can one place only 9 wards in 47 minutes long game, with having the basic trinket till the end? Generally, in all of your games your map control is really weak. But yea, let's blame it on the other players. It is less painful than admitting your own mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gEmyUb0r,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-10-16T09:14:00.165+0000) > But I have bad news for you, KDA is not important factor. The important factor is taking down objectives. I prefer 0/5/0 player who takes objectives than 10/0/0 who only hunts after kills. too bad for you I already know people like you and you're exactly the kind of guy who will would use kda to criticize someone > Also, how can one place only 9 wards in 47 minutes long game lol exactly as expected. "ERMaGHeRd WUrDs"
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: And are you implying that you've never made mistakes?
is it a serious question or you're just saying something to pass time?
: Then that can only be you then!
not only me, it's decided by hidden parameters
: So why mention it?
wtf why mention a word when you want to use it? Omg u serious?
: Actually, I'm Silver, so yeah. Any source on those numbers? You've counted every game you've played? I doubt it.
yep too bad for you I proved it many times
: Lol most my games first blood tends to be given away instead of taken, but the battle itself won thanks to simple mechanism called scaling. your attitude is what keeps you getting demoted, not your team. fix it
Lol seriously wtf the reasoning on those boards... Shitty teams are not a result of my attitude but riot chose them. Like seriously what is the average age on those boards
Strigina (EUNE)
: >Lol you seem to have missed the part where I said I needed a proof. OOps it doesnt exist. You dont need a proof for a logical point, that's basic logic. I also probably missed the logical part in your claim. Maybe because it doesn't exist as well. Just like anything that can prove whatever you are trying to claim. Oh, and you actually can prove basic logic and sometimes you need it when people are trying to change your A=>B to B=>A. >A machine might be very capable of understanding what I mean if I say "nate higgers" or "fill all kaggs" and yet it has 0 importance : thoughts and intentions are not punishable. Well, saying them out loud might be. And if you were punished for that, the amount of reports had nothing to do with that. Seriously, that feels like arguing with an ativaxxer or flat earther.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HPZRrUpT,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T09:02:36.032+0000) > I also probably missed the logical part in your claim. Maybe because it doesn't exist as well lol when you've heard such stupidity you know the ridrone cannot think by himself
: Giving first blood =/= as losing the game. You sound like one of those players that gives up as soon as first blood is given away; and then spams the chat with "ff15", "we lose, ff" etc. That is not riot propaganda, it's logic. Everyone has good teams and bad teams. Because this happens to EVERYONE, the overall probability is 50% win/lose. Given that you are going to be playing with different players in every game, if your winrate is <50% then you have to look at the constant factor in the game (spoiler alert- it's you). But it's easier to blame Riot though, right? *rolls eyes*
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gEmyUb0r,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-16T08:27:21.065+0000) > Everyone has good teams and bad teams. Because this happens to EVERYONE, the overall probability is 50% win/lose. False! I have 8/10 bad teams.
: Giving first blood =/= as losing the game. You sound like one of those players that gives up as soon as first blood is given away; and then spams the chat with "ff15", "we lose, ff" etc. That is not riot propaganda, it's logic. Everyone has good teams and bad teams. Because this happens to EVERYONE, the overall probability is 50% win/lose. Given that you are going to be playing with different players in every game, if your winrate is <50% then you have to look at the constant factor in the game (spoiler alert- it's you). But it's easier to blame Riot though, right? *rolls eyes*
LOL ONE FB DOESNT MATTER OBVIOUSLY xDDD I cant believe you guys think at such low level.
Strigina (EUNE)
: That's still no proof to your claim that you need to be reported 3 times in a 3 games to get banned. Also machine learning system can find out messed spelling after some time. Post the chat logs.
thats the problem : you guys dont *think*, you repeat what you've heard. > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HPZRrUpT,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T08:36:11.237+0000) > > That&#x27;s still no proof to your claim that you need to be reported 3 times in a 3 games to get banned. Lol you seem to have missed the part where I said I needed a proof. OOps it doesnt exist. You dont need a proof for a logical point, that's basic logic. > Also machine learning system can find out messed spelling after some time. seee, once again, a logical flaw : it doesnt matter. A machine might be very capable of understanding what I mean if I say "nate higgers" or "fill all kaggs" and yet it has 0 importance : thoughts and intentions are not punishable.
: Just because the enemy gets first blood does not mean that the game is lost. If you're gonna throw every game at about five minute mark when they get a first blood, it's your fault that you can't climb.
yes it does, when it happens 800/1000 games. But clearly with such advice you ve never went past bronze so you'll understand when you have more experience
Wen294 (EUW)
: I've been reported by 3+ people in 3+ games before. Close to every player that has been playing this game for a long time has. I've never been punished and i've been playing this game since early season 2. If it worked the way you say it does then half the playerbase would've been banned by now due to salty premades.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HPZRrUpT,comment-id=00020002000100010000,timestamp=2018-10-16T08:21:02.698+0000) > > I&#x27;ve been reported by 3+ people in 3+ games before. then you've been punished
Strigina (EUNE)
: That's hardly a proof or source since you provided no back up. Care to share your chat log or whatever message you received with your ban to prove you were banned because of amount of reports and not because those were _valid_ reports?
it's very simple : anytime I want to use an insult that could be picked by an algorithm, I use a completely fcked up spelling. So there's no offense comitted.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: if you like to bash on someone rank at leas post with the account you are playing ;)
: ban people who get you demoted?
useless trash teams, they never have a positive kda. So why create ranks? It's a random game, just place bets and call it "lottery"
: there are items that can make this happen
maybe banshee? But he had a phantom dancer. That would mean yas is immued to all ccs that use contact when he dashes with a phantom dancer...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When you cast E you can see "TAUNTED" above the enemy. that means the skill worked and the enemy is hitting you and can't change the target while the skill is working on him. How the other skills react and how they being interupted by other skills of rammus, you can see in practice tool.
lol rank 1 challenger mechanics here
: Your attitude towards the game frankly stinks. Clearly you're no team player if you're always blaming teammates for what happened. Just as Mcgalakar rightly said, you are the one that is the common denominator in all of those games. The fact you're also chat restricted means that your attitude is just as bad in-game as it is on here. Perhaps start to reform, look at replays of your past games and cringe a few times at the atrocious plays, unability to use the map and all sorts to realise what a bad player you are. How do I know? Because I'm Silver V Scum and I know I'm relatively terrible at the game, yet I always do my best and try to enjoy it. If things go wrong, they go wrong but no need to be blaming others for it.
lol you're a ridrone. 0 self-esteem, 0 intellect, spitting out propaganda in hope you'll feel less miserable. Doesn't work well does it?
: 1st: asking for reports is reportable by itself. Someone deserving of a report, just report them. 2nd: fake reports have no impact if there was no act to back it up.
also reports have totally useless in 99% of cases of toxicity. The only thing report punish is for correctly identifying the toxic players
: dude, helloo? if it were the case we all would have been permabanned long time ago
: really? so if i get reported 3 times, and i don't write anything toxic in chat i get punished for being toxic? sure, make sense...
hmmmm I dont think so but there's a possibility. If you wrote sufficient ammout you'll definitely get punished though, whatever the content. Of course it makes sense : they want to please crowds.
Strigina (EUNE)
: Any source or at least a proof?
: Thats what I wanted to say xD
??? But you have no clue what you're tlaking about so why say something? It's not about your feelings it's how the game works
: i mean he doesnt just press e to win .. but i get the point that it is frustrating to have fizz q on you with w while then using e to either a) escape damage and get back to lane or b) kill you with it + an ignite + attack however .. he can be "countered" by simpely pushing the lane like a madman/ picking a lot of waveclear .. (i realy dislike the 'waveclear-counter' because you dont fight him .. you just push him away / evade any interaction .. however it is a valid way to deal with fizz i supose)
I just played a game, top was trolling and gave fizz a kill and a big advantage in farm. I go clear the lane at lvl 3, while top was in base. I was kayn. I arrive on lane, I Q a minion wave, fizz comes toward me. I back, he just pressed E , landed on me, and that was it, whatever I would have done I was dead anyway. That's what I meant with "press E to kill". Basically, by the time he pressed E, he had a kill, unless he really messes up the rest. At level 3, that seems very stupid to me.
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
last game, several times, I pressed R and nothing happened... Probably it was conflicting with some other skill... Same thing with E, it works weirdly when you're in ball form... W, it's always hard to tell if it's active or not, you have to look at the menu to be sure, and wait for a precious second for the little light dot to travel around the icon... In a fight it's really problematic because you might be stunned, silenced, and have to press the button several times, but that might just turn W off when you wanted it on... Because the indication is way too faint, either on rammus or on the icon
Vytautis (EUNE)
: what a great conspiracy theory m8
Mada (EUW)
: you say that as if there was something wrong with it
Well if they didnt screw up so hard, I would have spent money on skins for myself and for friends, but after experiencing their regressive policies I will never ever spend a SINGLE euro on this game.
: The report system is revenue for RIOT. Sorry but that's how it is, they want toxic players to get banned because they know they are addicted and will creat a new accaunt and eventually someone will pay for exp boosts. It's all because riot can't bring new players to the game anymore, so they are making a loop using the old players. Now as you mentioned, the problem is when TOXIC players act like nice but passively agressively try to tilt others just for sake of a ban.
lol ridrones downvoting this https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1536/45/1536450323396.jpg
DutchPro (EUW)
: 1 report counts just as hard as 9 reports Riot stated ^^ And most know this, but they say 'pls report this guy' basically in the hopes someone agrees with their opinion, which is like one of the most basic human instincts. /fullmute all <3
> [{quoted}](name=DutchPro,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HPZRrUpT,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-10-14T16:50:28.041+0000) > > 1 report counts just as hard as 9 reports Riot stated ^^ riot lied
: 1st: asking for reports is reportable by itself. Someone deserving of a report, just report them. 2nd: fake reports have no impact if there was no act to back it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HPZRrUpT,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-14T10:17:59.495+0000) > > 2nd: fake reports have no impact if there was no act to back it up. false. 3 reports, 3 times, triggers punishment, whether u deserve it or not.
Smerk (EUW)
: That's because Riot aren't doing that great of job explaining how report system works. I encounter too many people that still think that you will be instant banned without any investigation if you'll get 9 reports at once
you get punished for having at least 3 reports, 3 times. Whatever the reason, whatever if it's justified or not.
: Asking to report is actually classified as verbal abuse, there was an official statement about it a year or two ago. I made it my standard practice to report the report callers.
: Litteraly EVERY Ranked game someone tries to enforce other players to report someone
that's what happens when game designers do a shitty job : be the best player in the game, have %%%%%%ed teammates who cannot follow any direction, ruin the game and make the other team win. And you get 0 reward for playing better. The players are right to feel cheated and demand the other players to be punished. but the problem isnt the other players - it's riot's design.
: -14 lp on a won game?
Lol what a bunch of hypocrites, usually they defend riot for not banning afk players because "muhhh you cant know if it was intentional" lol... NPC drones... The weakling mentality is to always side with the ones who are in charge, whatever the reason... They're so scared to stand by themselves xD
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Well there is a one common thing in all 10 games that you have lost in row: You.
wrong, ridrone. A human is by definition inconsistent. Instead of repeating riot's propaganda, use your head : in every game of league of legend, there is one common thing... What is it? There's a clue in the question
: Possible blitzcrank rework to make him more balanced
Q already has a very long cd; with a bit of skill it's very easy to dodge
Rioter Comments
: pls fix the game
LOL CHAT RESTRICTION. Seriously riot hopes to silence people? Lol they really think that works? They must have very simple brains
: Since Emotes also have a problem I guess something is bugged when it comes to having multiple choices in-game, I guess you'll have to use the good old SS/MIA and OMW for the time being.
How to ruin something that works. GG riot ftw
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: https://champion.gg/champion/Rammus/Jungle Rammus is actually the 3rd strongest jungler in this game surely his mechanics can't be that bad.
there's no relation between the 2 things you said
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

dOJosephine

Level 42 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion