: Riot, What do LEC/LCS Passes actually give us?
all in all waste of money it seems thank you good bye see you next year
St4rscream (EUNE)
: Whats the point of honor lvl ?
It does nothing as far as I know being honor 3 is the same as 5 the rates are the same and are lousy but hey free stuff so meh
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Ok, your team could've performed better for you to win, sure let's say you're right. Do you think universe is against you? or that Riot is targeting YOU and is specially looking to put bad players ONLY on your team? This idea is jsut ridiculous. This whole shortened thing "get gud" or "it's you, not your team" or "you are repsonsible for your losing streaks", it's about facing reality you can't do anything about your team the only one you can change is you yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AvABEmUO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-08T11:08:15.716+0000) > > Ok, your team could've performed better for you to win, sure let's say you're right. Do you think universe is against you? or that Riot is targeting YOU and is specially looking to put bad players ONLY on your team? This idea is jsut ridiculous. > > This whole shortened thing "get gud" or "it's you, not your team" or "you are repsonsible for your losing streaks", it's about facing reality you can't do anything about your team the only one you can change is you yourself. rezzing all the necros!!!! Or and just a thought riot could disable ranked for any one that dcs even once and doesn't return within 5mins, cuz you know dcs can happen BUT!!! it's each person responsability to ensure they can play the ranked match they are about to join. Now I know this is a ludacris idea that if such a thing were to happen half the player base would surely be cut off from playing ranked in a week, but you would see the amount of people that dc disappear within that week, now I know there would have to be some exceptions to this rule meaning in a team of 5 premades if one dcs that man shouldn't be held responsible the team did choose to play with him and they are probably friends and all but as long as you are solo and you dc from a match you are ruining the match for 9 other people (enemy team gets an easier match but they can no longer get penta kills) but hey it's either that or follow dota 2 some one leaves and doesn't return in 5 mins and the 3 others are the never surrender type welp that guy left that means if the guy sees it's a waste of time and the match is unwinnable just let him leave and go start another match, and bcs he left bcs some one else dcd the match would be treated as it never happened for him no exp earned no rank lost you know the usual. while the people that do stay in the match have to deal with the loss (there would have to be a period that's acceptable to leave after free leaving is available lets say 4mins after free leave starts), now I know that would make it so people start insulting the weakest link to leave the game but if that happens all you need is chat moderation meaning people that do that get an even worse penalty then the guy that's being forced to leave the match. Now my personal choice is use both but make the first less punishing so the guy would be in low queu and have to play 10 regular matches before joining another ranked match and the amount of matches needed goes up each time he dcs. I know that doesn't fix the problem of trollers but!!!! it's a start and it's also a statment that riot is no longer tolerating BS in their game so I'm guessing trollers would start watching out as the "police" starts becoming more active. But this is riot they will never lift their asses to employ something that would actually work that would be the very opusite of what they do. Sorry for the bad engrish
Rioter Comments

darnar360

Level 57 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion