Rioter Comments
: I'm actually a GM jungler so XD using "low elo" as an insult and asking me to check for what's my bad instead of complaining about how trash was that change and even more if they didn't mention it is kinda XD. I didn't say that I lost games cuz of it, indeed I do VOD reviews of my games after playing them so I can improve. What I said is that I ALMOST LOST DUE TO THIS, cuz at the end I won, but my damages weren't the numbers that I expected this 2 games and it also tilted me cuz I didn't get wtf was happening with my trinkeds and why I couldn't stack up the ghost poro, etc. But despite of getting trolled by riot, I carried both games cuz i was playing in plat 1 elo and ppl there are XD. HOWEVER, it wasn't an exploit at all, since THEY changed how trinkeds work on season 8 (i dont remember the patch, but search it yourself) making this possible, and now, 2 seasones after, they change it without even a mention. Btw, the problem is not that I died cuz of it, since with this trick you could of course have a better vision score, being able to place more wards and clean more wards, but the real point on how it imacted me in a bad way is because with this trick you can stack up the Ghost poro adaptative damage faster than any rune of it's row and it gives you better stats+vision than any other rune in domination, making that, if you wear domination+ghost poro, you will always have better AD and vision than the enemies who take instead sudden impact, eyeball collection, zombie ward, or cheap shot. So, in briefing, that trick (that riot games created on purpose despite not being their aim, but cuz they balance stuff not thinking about everything in the game) was the only reason why in soloQ someone would take ghost poro over any other rune that gives you damage in domination and was also a "high iq player reward" since only good people used it, and so, won more games (maybe this would give u a total of 5% more wr than if you don't use it, but that's already huge). PS: Your whole comment is a demostration of a big lack of game-knowledge and a waste of time, to be honest. Telling me that I should be happy that I don't get ban when it's something they added in purpose, that every high elo player use, that got reported seasons ago. Also thinking that this isn't impactful, when if you compare how the trinekds worked with how they work now after this "small change" the ghost poro rune can become something troll. Idk, I guess you are the low elo player here, ngl.
> [{quoted}](name=APD0CALYPSE L9,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=oAUjU1Ay,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-15T11:18:40.924+0000) > > I'm actually a GM jungler so XD using "low elo" as an insult and asking me to check for what's my bad instead of complaining about how trash was that change and even more if they didn't mention it is kinda XD. I didn't say that I lost games cuz of it, indeed I do VOD reviews of my games after playing them so I can improve. What I said is that I ALMOST LOST DUE TO THIS, cuz at the end I won, but my damages weren't the numbers that I expected this 2 games and it also tilted me cuz I didn't get wtf was happening with my trinkeds and why I couldn't stack up the ghost poro, etc. But despite of getting trolled by riot, I carried both games cuz i was playing in plat 1 elo and ppl there are XD. > > HOWEVER, it wasn't an exploit at all, since THEY changed how trinkeds work on season 8 (i dont remember the patch, but search it yourself) making this possible, and now, 2 seasones after, they change it without even a mention. > > Btw, the problem is not that I died cuz of it, since with this trick you could of course have a better vision score, being able to place more wards and clean more wards, but the real point on how it imacted me in a bad way is because with this trick you can stack up the Ghost poro adaptative damage faster than any rune of it's row and it gives you better stats+vision than any other rune in domination, making that, if you wear domination+ghost poro, you will always have better AD and vision than the enemies who take instead sudden impact, eyeball collection, zombie ward, or cheap shot. So, in briefing, that trick (that riot games created on purpose despite not being their aim, but cuz they balance stuff not thinking about everything in the game) was the only reason why in soloQ someone would take ghost poro over any other rune that gives you damage in domination and was also a "high iq player reward" since only good people used it, and so, won more games (maybe this would give u a total of 5% more wr than if you don't use it, but that's already huge). > > PS: Your whole comment is a demostration of a big lack of game-knowledge and a waste of time, to be honest. Telling me that I should be happy that I don't get ban when it's something they added in purpose, that every high elo player use, that got reported seasons ago. Also thinking that this isn't impactful, when if you compare how the trinekds worked with how they work now after this "small change" the ghost poro rune can become something troll. Idk, I guess you are the low elo player here, ngl. can you link your main account? the one i found in op.gg is gold 3, and the match history tells me that you feed with kassadin on regular basis... (1/11/5, 1/14/3, 1/6/1 etc.)
: IM STARTING TO LOSE HOPE AS THE JUNGLER
cant see a reason why this is downvoted, this is literally what happens half of the games i used to play as a jungler. It is a mistake on the junglers part if he dies at someone else lane, but after that going 0/5, well at that point it's something the jungler cant be blamed for, or am i wrong? I mean its just dumb to shift the blame to another teammate when you cant do shit yourself, and by this i mean, cant play safe. Jungling straight up isn't fun to me anymore, it just makes me tilt.
: why League Of Legends player community low IQ ?
mind if i throw this to reddit?
: Riot in 2009*releases an overpowered champ that is clear to EVERYONE is gonna be toxic and a balance nightmare like kassadin* riot: "ops we wont do this again" riot in 2015 *releases an overpowered champ that is clear to EVERYONE is gonna be toxic and a balance nightmare like ekko and kindread* Riot: "ok we seriously wont do this again" Riot in 2019 *looks at senna qiyana yuumi sylas and aphelios* Riot: "Oops I did it again..." {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Ps Revert Aatrox Already {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=RevertAatrox2019,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=o9V3dpKP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T15:51:57.958+0000) > > Riot in 2009*releases an overpowered champ that is clear to EVERYONE is gonna be toxic and a balance nightmare like kassadin* > riot: "ops we wont do this again" > riot in 2015 *releases an overpowered champ that is clear to EVERYONE is gonna be toxic and a balance nightmare like ekko and kindread* > Riot: "ok we seriously wont do this again" > Riot in 2019 *looks at senna qiyana yuumi sylas and aphelios* > Riot: "Oops I did it again..." > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > Ps Revert Aatrox Already > {{sticker:sg-shisa}} oops they did it again!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DEOLO (EUNE)
: So yasuo will get another skin?!
i think you can let this slide, every time a team wins the championships the get to choose a skin for a champion in the game, so choosing yasuo wasn't riots fault. I don't personally play yasuo, but i do have to show some respect for them to not to say no because he just recently got a skin.
Kangur46 (EUNE)
: Vel'Koz The Faceless - skin concept art
Shrekler (EUW)
: Can we finally buff Yasuo?
if E didnt have a timer, yasuo would just build ap and spam E to one champion without a chance to get hit. what a stupid post.
: "Why is Titanium so COLORFUL?" - Thought I share this with the board.
i dont know why you posted this, but thank you!
: You are a carry when your decisions make the team win a fight or the game itself. You can be a carry with 30 0 0 kda and you can be a carry with 0 30 0 (If you destroy towers, inhibitors and nexus - example Yorick)
> [{quoted}](name=DevilInMahHead,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=fJvTujo1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T20:58:59.517+0000) > > You are a carry when your decisions make the team win a fight or the game itself. You can be a carry with 30 0 0 kda and you can be a carry with 0 30 0 (If you destroy towers, inhibitors and nexus - example Yorick) thanks, this is what i was looking for. i got really confused because some of the people i know we're referring a carry something completely different.
Rioter Comments
: REMOVE ANNIE AND HER DISGUSTING SKIN FROM MY ACCOUNT RIOT!!!
i don't understand here. we all got the same skin and all, but you told us in the previous comment that it was forced down your throat, as in you don't like free stuff? i get it you hate it so much, i understand, but nobody is forcing you to play her at all. i literally do not get what you're trying to say here.
: Seriously, is anyone enjoying urf in 2019? What the F* happened to the "it's supposed to be fun".
but isnt the whole point of freely choosing your champ to play how you like? i get that its annoying but these boards have been spamming to pring back urf for 4 years, why dislike it when its here? enjoy it, every one has their own way of enjoying urf, find yourself one.
: ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป Volunteer Halloween Quiz ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ
dattista EUW. i watch necrit when i go to school so the things we're pretty familiar
: More Skins for Akali and Yasuo
let me just leave what i think about this here: the skins are sponsored, and in my perspective, if this "goes well" it wont be the last THE LV (YES THE %%%%ING LOUIS VUITTON) will be sponsoring e-sports. with this in mind i don't personally support that akali and yasuo keep getting skins, but these skins needed to do well, if they wouldn't, what's the point in sponsoring e-sports, it's a waste. ofc they're gonna give the skins to the more popular champions, it's guaranteed money. I'm not trying to tell you that you are wrong, but you do have to understand that riot had to make money, so what better way to do than give the skins to the champions which will obviously sell. to me, its a smart marketing idea, its not what players want sure, but it is a huge thing on the big scale. also with the true damage thing, it just sounds cool, it is a part of game that all the players know, it's a well known term in the league community, just like KDA. it's not supposed to represent what the champions are, its supposed to represent what the game is.
: The first time I ever played rammus I got x/x/xx on him(don't remember the numbers anymore). You shouldn't generalize. I'm not saying people should first time champions in ranked but it's not recommended most of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qZU1Z23L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-25T05:28:54.565+0000) > > The first time I ever played rammus I got x/x/xx on him(don't remember the numbers anymore). You shouldn't generalize. > > I'm not saying people should first time champions in ranked but it's not recommended most of the time. but you understand what im saying? i lose games because people play champions first time in ranked, and i prefer winning. there is literally no reason to do that, you will lose.
: What did you get as your legendary skin?
got a brolaf. shouldn't be a legendary to be honest
Rioter Comments
: Did you surpass your brother?
> [{quoted}](name=King of Laris,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qv5wekzh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-23T16:10:26.659+0000) > > Did you surpass your brother? I would've, if he had his original account, but it got banned for toxicity and he instantly placed a whole rank above his last account, so basically i did, but not really.
: What is your 1st experience from league?
first time I saw league was my brother playing it, i remember the zac login screen. I myself started a some time ago, it was definitely long ago but it was about a year after i saw zac come out. as for the first experience, i played corki, and thought he was the hardest champ in the game and i wanted to master him cause of the skill shots. damn that's a long time ago.
: Ideas how to improve some of Varus' weaker playstyles
if the "A.S gap is removed for the duration" wouldn't it mean that building only A.S and just waiting to be unleashed to stick out 100% crits with about 4.0 A.S and 200%+ crit dmg? this could win, with a full build, 1 varus vs 2 full teams. this champion would be insane.
Anoligarh (EUW)
: People who were bronze/silver for a long time, what changed and how did you climb?
when i played this game, I learned that in ranks under gold, meta is everything, as in if a champion is strong, play it. weak champions work as well if you're good at them but god was it easier with champs that we're already packed with a punch!
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: First off, i'm gonna downvote you for the simple fact you're using a term that pisses me off, and that's "trollers", someone that is trolling is basically called a troll and the plural is trolls, get your terms right. Same goes for "inters". Someone that is basically underperforming, dying and has a score of 3/7 is basically labeled as an "inter" in this community which is an absolutely disgusting term to use. As a side note, CSGO's Overwatch system is mainly focusing on CHEATING which is a common practice in that genre, in league however it is absolutely impossible to cheat since it's a decision based game, CSGO is completely mechanical. League has a lot of problems, and from my point of view, people like yourself are a part of that.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=Rb4tEmtO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T07:12:50.999+0000) > > First off, i'm gonna downvote you for the simple fact you're using a term that pisses me off, and that's "trollers", someone that is trolling is basically called a troll and the plural is trolls, get your terms right. > > Same goes for "inters". Someone that is basically underperforming, dying and has a score of 3/7 is basically labeled as an "inter" in this community which is an absolutely disgusting term to use. > > As a side note, CSGO's Overwatch system is mainly focusing on CHEATING which is a common practice in that genre, in league however it is absolutely impossible to cheat since it's a decision based game, CSGO is completely mechanical. > > League has a lot of problems, and from my point of view, people like yourself are a part of that. hate him if you want, but he's spittin' straight facts
: wait wutt, your saying Alinity is braindead {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vjK3vKxI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T09:45:03.815+0000) > > wait wutt, > > your saying Alinity is braindead > {{sticker:sg-janna}} yep
: as i said, 3 refunds and that's it lol, theyv already have to much Money, is that 3 refunds to much? :ยด)
> [{quoted}](name=GetHasagiByYasuo,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=iPmiGkue,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-24T19:30:38.861+0000) > > as i said, 3 refunds and that's it lol, theyv already have to much Money, is that 3 refunds to much? :ยด) dont they have 3 refunds/ didnt they have 3 refunds. i've refunded 3 times already, so they have had them at one point.
: How about helping people that can't waste money in games?
have you heard of marketing? its a free to play game, how are they going to make money if they don't have anything to sell. if you could just refund again and again and again, there would be no point in making so and so many skins. by selling skins, they stay in the + side of things. besides, there is also a free loot crate system, and a re-roll skin permanent system, and huge sales like your shop, if you go a couple of years back, these didn't exist.
: That nerfs are more than enough if not even too hard. Have you ever tried dodging his skills? It's very easy. And if you stand inside a isolated Q it's no suprise it deals dmg. Also he has alot and i mean ALOT of Counterplay to his kit.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bdHKymZn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:26:37.796+0000) > > That nerfs are more than enough if not even too hard. Have you ever tried dodging his skills? It's very easy. And if you stand inside a isolated Q it's no suprise it deals dmg. Also he has alot and i mean ALOT of Counterplay to his kit. looking at your match history, you have 30 games with morde with a 16-14 win-lose ratio, and i get it, no one likes their champ to be called out, but you have to agree that not all champions are capable to counterplay him. even in the games you lose its super easy to just 1v2 if you know how to play him (youre plat, you should be able to relate) if you have your ult up. ult the first guy kill the second in the rift. standing inside hes passive is not always isn't always an option, its a must, since in some cases he might have more movement speed than you. dodging his skills are as well an option, but in team fights it might get super hard so that's that. I didn't say, that they should apply all these kinds of changes to his kit, but these in my opinion are the biggest problem, that should be tuned down a little, if not tons.
Rioter Comments
Devrost (EUW)
: Adc is garbage.Even with 30 kills you dont have same power as a {{champion:39}} with 5 kills.Adc can get 1 shot even being overfeed. Botlane is pretty crap right now.They dont have impact into the game.How many games i lost even tho i played well bot but because top mid lost i just couldnt do nothing. People deny this..but bot is pretty awful.But hei truth hurts..so they deny it.
> [{quoted}](name=Devrost,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZnLXOnuq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-08T16:32:53.519+0000) > > Adc is garbage.Even with 30 kills you dont have same power as a {{champion:39}} with 5 kills.Adc can get 1 shot even being overfeed. > > Botlane is pretty crap right now.They dont have impact into the game.How many games i lost even tho i played well bot but because top mid lost i just couldnt do nothing. > > People deny this..but bot is pretty awful.But hei truth hurts..so they deny it. hurts to tell you, but that's how it works. adc's are squishy, they are meant to be killed quick, that's why champion placement is important in team fights. but this leads to a problem now, vayne. she deals so much dmg you don't even have to place her right. caught? she has invis and a knock back (possible stun). this is why there have been discussions about her being nerfed. also, some one like kai'sa or lucian are great adc', but need proper team fight placements to win. if someone is on a witch hunt for you then run them down first with the team. headless running and killing the people who don't have impact on the game is pointless.
: Local player solves global issue with one simple explanation. Yasuo mains hate him!
> [{quoted}](name=Kommissar Jamal,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZnLXOnuq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-07T14:24:29.337+0000) > > Local player solves global issue with one simple explanation. Yasuo mains hate him! yup
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
AiFted (EUW)
: kayle
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Ariin (EUNE)
: Harder to carry this season?
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} yea exactly that and all that and all
: Please Riot, purge this kind of player
to be honest, the way riot has been behaving lately i cant see a single ban i 2019... (what i mean is that reports are coming in and nothing is happening)
: New Champion Teaser 2019 (Chained Champ)
another kayn please. i dont even own that champion but hes the only one who doesnt feel broken af from the new released (kinda new but not so much)
Koi Kat (EUNE)
: The "My shop" bug
i sure hope not cause my shop was SHIIIIIIIIIIT like got damn rather get new ones instead xD
: Can we revert Akali ? :(
lol reworks happen for a reason you know. they can nerf her and buff her, but no big changes are coming soon. (unless the ryze effect hits her)
Rioter Comments
GreyfellD (EUW)
: No King Rules Forever...
lol if this game makes my son SS random people irl when the do something stupid, id me more than ready to teach him. just a 5yo walking down the streets whispering to others ears "im lvl 7 yasuo you cant beat me"
Tulvilag (EUW)
: someone wanna flex?
ive got a rolex and a lambo like id want to play with you kek
: Wait, vayne got a rework?
> [{quoted}](name=This Is A House,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ROEVR1Hr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-17T16:58:48.204+0000) > > Wait, vayne got a rework? *not a rework but a huge buff of dmg to all adc, reminds me of the reworks that havbe happened lately LuL*
Rioter Comments
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: Which champions do you hate?
every single one, this game is a shitstorm i cant even log in
Speknaz (EUW)
: New Champion Idea: Fin, the Chained
the stun is huge and if double attackspeed has no limit he would blast a full ad build, have 5.0 attack speed, and stun for 1.5 secs so the enemy would be dead in an instant. broken af
: [Rant] Renekton earth scorched, New Animation ruined it
the new one looks like its the old one and the old one looks like a new one
Rioter Comments
Show more

dattista

Level 104 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion