PurpleOrk (EUW)
: I keep telling, this is the kind of bug that makes you play more to compensate, and as such will still be there come season 20. Same as the vods bug forcing you to watch more esports. By the way, this is not a client issue to fix with a patch (there have been at least 4 since I started seeing it), it's a tracking issue on their servers or whatever. It's not just that you don't get it visually displayed, the progression they keep of your champs on their side remains frozen, besides of tokens or chests not being granted... They could hot fix this without patching anything, dev'ing it up on their side.
Well, this just makes it worse. Not displaying the mastery and not getting the loot I've earned is one thing, but not keeping track of my progression, with the champions I've farmed, is another. Kinda makes it all feel pointless. e1337j0ck
: I had this as well while trying to get an S. It was my only good game that I actually had a good chance to get S, sadly this happened and I left without a chest :/
I'm glad I'm not the only one but surely there must be a fix, right? There's got to be. It's really unfair. I'm hoping, through this post, for some resolution. Fingers crossed. e1337j0ck
Rioter Comments
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: Hey, i synced your account, does this issue still occur?
Unfortunately, no, it didn't make a difference.
Rioter Comments
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: #1 advice for new players
I smell a hint of tasteful sarcasm in your words. It's good advice, though it could have been delivered in a more respectful tone. I'm probably reading too much into it and, if I am, I apologize. My number one advice is: don't feed, don't be a hero and play it safe. ;)

e1337j0ck

Level 185 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion