: NERF GAREN RIOT HOLY {{champion:86}}
> [{quoted}](name=mike3oxmall,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TpcNcBW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-21T20:34:43.666+0000) > > Riot what are you doing to this game? > Garen is so incredibly broken its rediculus (exuse me for my english btw) > from lvl 1 he just presses E and u lose 500 hp, how in the world is that balanced? > Later in the game he just stands afk under your tower for 10 sec, then u starts to walk towards you with his Q, presses E and you're dead while he is fighting you under your tower still. > That champ has never been balanced and you guys even buffed him so he is just free elo. > I can't play against this horrible designed champion. > These are the stats that garen has in late game (doesn't matter if hes fed or not). > - same dmg as adc > - 9x the tankyness of adc > - 2x ms of rammus > - insane hp regen > -insane tanacity > Basicly everything a champ need to be to broken for the game, nasus is the same btw but just a little bit less broken.{{champion:86}} he´s only strong against low elo players... which u are http://prntscr.com/pmkegd u even played him and u fed the enemy 12/14/7 lose
Alzingis (EUNE)
: I want to change the server
> [{quoted}](name=Alzingis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=z2GEYJox,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-21T23:14:22.700+0000) > > How can i do it if possible? Look in the shop and buy a server transfer? U didnt even look for it u just went onto the boards
pXHoney (EUNE)
: Yay! Finally made it to Platinum!
> [{quoted}](name=pXHoney,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EwN16PB5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-22T01:25:06.030+0000) > > So Uncle Riot just saw that I finally made it to Platinum and they don't think I deserve it.. So what do they do? They match me against 85% WR duo smurfs, 3 games in a row so I can drop back to Gold. Why? Because I don't deserve to be in Plat I guess. u played league at 3am ... what do you expect 2 happen ?`
: We need better instatfeedback and newly rules about being "toxic"
No Chatlog no discuss. But since u had ur 14day ban u deserve the permaban ...
: A server-wide daily ban for 11-th champion
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0xbxAKEO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-21T13:43:18.157+0000) > > Hey, I am waiting this to be downvoted into olivion, but nevertheless I'll tell you. > The idea is quite short and simple: > > Here. Feel free to express you rage and hatred towards this idea, please. TL;TR Yasuo permagone
: Now Riot has really done it...
There is ... you are just blind af and instantly blame riot for ur own dumbness... Press on the X and Log out ...
zDontzu (EUW)
: there is no way u can play a game anymore without trolls/leavers.
> [{quoted}](name=zDontzu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=G6cl8X3n,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-17T00:57:52.697+0000) > > ive played 4 games today 3 of them was trollers and 1 afk and the funny thing is that they are bought accounts so they dont care. so they can troll and then riot desides maybe maybe lets ban the afker and then he just logs in on main on starts playing again like wtf is that system where the %%%% is ipbann? ppl can just literally buy a acoount for 5e and troll with it and after when banned just ditch the account its so %%%%in stupid riot games! I HATE UR COMPANY RIOT GAMES! Ipban does absolutly nothing ...
: Perma banned?
Acc sharing is bannable anyway. U dont get the acc back . Case closed
: Someone help me!
> [{quoted}](name=RASKILLS12,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UgJUMVAI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-16T20:25:00.369+0000) > > Can someone help me plz. > I got Omega Squad Teemo{{champion:17}} in Your Shop for 1274 RP, can someone help me buying it? I main him.{{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} A job coul help u afford things
alcanii (EUW)
: TFT u dont care right?
Why dont you give us a Nerf list with everything to nerf? And ofc with the entire Stats which have 2 be changed instead of just complain ? And why tf is this in "Bug Repots"
Pixelbits (EUW)
: If you can help him build one, sure, but I assumed he was going for a premade system, because he mentioned he's inexperienced with computers. Most of the premade systems come with Intel Core CPU's, but yea... if he's going to build one, getting loose parts like Ryzen APU is way cheaper and with the right motherboard, he'll have some nice future upgrade perks. PCI-E slot (most motherboards have those these days) and 500W PSU for a GPU in the future maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ElVTYvsN,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T05:20:53.457+0000) > > If you can help him build one, sure, but I assumed he was going for a premade system, because he mentioned he's inexperienced with computers. > > Most of the premade systems come with Intel Core CPU's, but yea... if he's going to build one, getting loose parts like Ryzen APU is way cheaper and with the right motherboard, he'll have some nice future upgrade perks. > > PCI-E slot (most motherboards have those these days) and 500W PSU for a GPU in the future maybe? we went for a 500€ Prebuild system Ryzen 5 2400g 8gb ram 1TB HDD 128GB SDD which kinda went against my recommands since i always pref selfbuild
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Ryzen APU is also fine, but I wasn't sure if they're build into premade systems. Also you've probably heard that Intel has better power efficiency than AMD, although the gap between the two brands become smaller every year. I've heard awesome things about Ryzen. I was assuming he would buy a premade system and not build his own one. If Ryzen APU's come in premade systems, it's indeed a better choice, since it's more powerful than the integrated Intel HD Graphics GPU.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ElVTYvsN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T21:47:30.779+0000) > > Ryzen APU is also fine, but I wasn't sure if they're build into premade systems. Also you've probably heard that Intel has better power efficiency than AMD, although the gap between the two brands become smaller every year. I've heard awesome things about Ryzen. > > I was assuming he would buy a premade system and not build his own one. If Ryzen APU's come in premade systems, it's indeed a better choice, since it's more powerful than the integrated Intel HD Graphics GPU. Im helping him rn ^^ and a Min-max on a 600Budget would be a Ryzen PC since their APU´s are way stronger than intels and the Ryzen 3400g reached up to 130FPS and ~90dips in huge teamfights on very high at 1080x1920
Pixelbits (EUW)
: If you're planning to use your desktop just for LoL, then any desktop with an i3 or i5 will do, but I suggest u to get atleast an i5 though. Only when you're planning to do more intense gaming, I would advice u to build a gaming PC with a GPU. I still recommend u to go for atleast the following specs: - Intel Core i5 or up - 8GB of RAM (preferably DDR4) - SSD + HDD atleast 500GB combined (SSD will get you faster load speeds, but a traditonal HDD also works)
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ElVTYvsN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T21:28:04.772+0000) > > If you're planning to use your desktop just for LoL, then any desktop with an i3 or i5 will do, but I suggest u to get atleast an i5 though. Only when you're planning to do more intense gaming, I would advice u to build a gaming PC with a GPU. > > I still recommend u to go for atleast the following specs: > > - Intel Core i5 or up > - 8GB of RAM (preferably DDR4) > - SSD + HDD atleast 500GB combined (SSD will get you faster load speeds, but a traditonal HDD also works) Why Intel ? if this is only for School & League he can go with a Ryzen APU which is waaaaaay cheaper.
: I mainly play on euw and get 33ms BUT when i play on eune i also get 33ms
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5um3pEQ0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-13T19:21:33.162+0000) > > I mainly play on euw and get 33ms > > BUT when i play on eune i also get 33ms EUW+EUNE 30ms and 144fps (locked)
: Autofill and why it is toxic
> [{quoted}](name=ITheFineOneI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=W2NE1XFa,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-10T21:36:43.793+0000) > > So, once again I got tilted by today's game. The cause was autofilling on an unfamiliar lane and so I ask you, why is it STILL in the game today? You might argue that it makes the game start faster. Is that worth it? No. In ranked, not being familiar with your lane in gold/plat and low diamond elo means you will instantly be a burden for your team and probably hard int the game. That leads to a game being lost, people being tilted and everyone wasting 20+minutes of their life in a game they won't enjoy. I would rather spend 10 minutes in queue than this time looking at that botlane feed galore. Why does everyone thing the que is bout 10min? its bout fkn 30-60min
: First step would be coming to terms that it isnt because of others.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=02F8O3KJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T18:02:06.438+0000) > > First step would be coming to terms that it isnt because of others. Just as example. so the 0/15 Botlane at 10min is ur fault while u are dunno 0/0 or 1/0
skrufXtra (EUW)
: BUG: 4 gunslingers, 3 glacials, 2 blademaster, 1 ninja = 2 gunslingers, 1 ninja
> [{quoted}](name=skrufXtra,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=hv8YWAFX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-10T00:35:27.904+0000) > > FIX! https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_GB#euw ...
zDontzu (EUW)
: give me answears riot
Chatlog or no discuss
: Imo it is simply best to punish the afk players(and also trolls/inters) like toxic players are punished and players will not troll/afk/feed as often as they do now. This will improve the experience of players and may reduce toxicity to some level.
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YxWz9HkE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T08:07:25.643+0000) > > Imo it is simply best to punish the afk players(and also trolls/inters) like toxic players are punished and players will not troll/afk/feed as often as they do now. This will improve the experience of players and may reduce toxicity to some level. Thats why i want the Old AFK System back . Everytime u Afk u got a Rank up as coward -> leading to a Timeban / perma
Nexus10 (EUW)
: Which character has the biggest fingers?
Obv Blitz http://prntscr.com/pcm9f0 look at that shit
VisexuaI (EUNE)
: Players, you can flame and troll all you want in Summoner's Rift
U dont get the message everytime some1 gets banned or a CR
: I cant because my PRTSC button is broken, just trust me
> [{quoted}](name=SinaloaCartel,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=pFVyeXa4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-27T21:29:31.448+0000) > > I cant because my PRTSC button is broken, just trust me use lightshot / gyazo ;)
: A lil help?
^ this And u can also add me if u have any questions bout the game. Im always willing 2 help
N3TNINJAH (EUW)
: I'm posting here in case someone could forward this to riot! Its very disheartening to get hacked// banned and not being able to contest and prove yourself after being a loyal player for a number of years.
> [{quoted}](name=VICROR ADC,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=TH0E96pT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T22:13:53.727+0000) > > I'm posting here in case someone could forward this to riot! Its very disheartening to get hacked// banned and not being able to contest and prove yourself after being a loyal player for a number of years. They wont unban you . They never did
: New champion mechanic
> [{quoted}](name=MrSteveYoGurl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KaK2OrAN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-26T21:42:07.618+0000) > > Hey everyone; what do you think could be a new league of legends mechanic implemented in the future, what do you think would synergise well with our current roster of champion designs and abilities. a Champ/mechanic that removes all champs that CertainlyT made which include: Darius Zoe Yasuo Thresh Zyra Kalista Zed and ofc his Akali rework
: so a grandmaster player cant play with a bronze player, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Can I rep ur bot,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tRfZ1oK9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T22:47:54.414+0000) > > so a grandmaster player cant play with a bronze player, right? In normals u can match a iron with a challenger In rank that doesnt work
: Which champion's laugh is your favourite?
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEsiV6WP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-25T16:16:30.567+0000) > > {{champion:117}} laugh(s) for me. It is fun and can annoy the opponents easily {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{champion:26}} Chase him while he W / E himself all the time and spams laugh
: twitch E from physical to magical damage again (shaco rework)
> [{quoted}](name=xXCrashTXx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cHkfMAH4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-23T01:24:49.976+0000) > > hey Riot Games, > > I play twitch since 2009 and have peaked top 24 twitch players in season 3 and I would love to have his E be magical dmg again since it dealt way more dmg back then, wouldn't that be possible? would you revert it? > > shacos E is now magical again, so that's why I wanted you to revert twitch's E too > > I have a lot of experience with LoL, would love to have his E be magical dmg again > > or you know create LoL classic (season 1-3) that would also do Making him a even stronger lategamecarry and buffing his early? Hell no
: go more help assassin tank he no tank fontaine !
> [{quoted}](name=wowoka is dead ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EKTBq05H,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-20T16:52:15.320+0000) > > {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3148}} > > OR > > {{item:3078}} /{{item:3071}} > {{item:3053}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3065}} > > > They nerver possible resist spawn ennemies > Go BIG UP 200 armor 90 RM with 5500 HP and > 450 AD or 550 AP this little :/ for tank Did u have a Stroke while writing this ?
: Great job riot
Ur main got either banned or ur 2 scared 2 write with it ...
: You roll a dice 5 times in placements, end in gold with literally 0 effort or skill and then you should get a skin for something other had to work long for? Not very fair if you ask me
> [{quoted}](name=Ensign Torpedo,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4VO0ZajE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T19:59:29.364+0000) > > You roll a dice 5 times in placements, end in gold with literally 0 effort or skill and then you should get a skin for something other had to work long for? > > Not very fair if you ask me You had luck 10 times in placements , end in gold with literally 0 effort or skill ....
GreekCake (EUNE)
: Makining League a GAME!
> [{quoted}](name=GreekCake,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=YtcB2Qvy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-10T10:55:26.301+0000) > > > Do you all agree with me? > No
Slay 2 End (EUNE)
: FINALLY TO GOLD BUT REALLY RIOT ???
> [{quoted}](name=Slay 2 End,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EdPvc59t,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-05T14:47:39.944+0000) > > So I finally promoted to GOLD after struggling hard in Silver division , but I don't like the story behind this because it's a sad one. I am convinced that in higher elo , playing solo q doesn't help you climb as you can't do almost nothing on your own even if you play good, have good cs and score. I've seen alot of streams lately where people played good , but lost a baron buff or drake buff because they didn't play as a team. In silver it's something different , I managed to climb solo , on my own playing my main as adc , but how come from 87 losses I got like 80 games in which I didnt even lose because I was playing bad , but because of the trollers , afk-ers and 0-10 feeders (mid and top) in my team ? What's wrong with this algorithm ? I know RIOT want players have around 50 percent winrate , but seriously matching with these type of players which of course it translate the game into an unbalanced matchup means keeping a 50 percent winrate ?? It's crazy and I don't even know what to say , but I noticed this and I might not be the only one who did. According to your Theory a Team with 2 Smurfs shouldnt be possible at all. Just another Tin foil head theory
: > [{quoted}](name=e621 Rengar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cVyZ9HEL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:20:14.919+0000) > > U know what Counters Enemy jgl ? > Wards eve and twitch say hi
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cVyZ9HEL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T08:57:02.737+0000) > > eve and twitch say hi Just diffferent placements of wards & Control Wards:)
Salron88 (EUW)
: nerf jungle impact on lanes
> [{quoted}](name=Salron88,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cVyZ9HEL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:11:02.050+0000) > > literally if you are on the permafarming jungler team you never get to win anymore bc jungler who gank get more exp then the ones who permafarm. why do lanes have to suffer so hard bc of 1 single role. U know what Counters Enemy jgl ? Wards
: Kled is balanced
> [{quoted}](name=3xtrat3rr3strial,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bre6OhP2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:53:42.777+0000) > > Yep Rito, balanced. > > Wanna add him a 3rd health bar and make him more broken? > > Or maybe you want to add an additional effect to his Q when he pulls you back to himself, as for example applying ignite, instead of just grievous wounds? > > Oh, or maybe you want to give him a triple dash instead of a double one? > > What about also giving him 100% critical strike on leap with his R? > > Great balance team guys, congrats. That's why League will never see true balance. Silver 4 Your not allowed 2 have a Valid Opinion of game balance. Kled is like this for years except the Wounds buff
: Make the game faster.
A lastman Standing fun mode would be nice :o But everything else is not even close 2 be funny sry :/
: NEW CHAMPION ( NONE )
Arent jokes supposed 2 be funny ?
Kravixman (EUNE)
: Honestly, the problem is with **PERMA BANS** but its the way Riot earns mony (Capitalism). You see, if there were not Perma bans, but long bans for IP/Hardware, the people just simply could not spam with new accounts and smurf. I Play league for a long time, and sometimes I just see that my enemy is a begginer and I can 1 vs 1 Enemy ADC as Soraka, just due to reflex, game knowlage and stuff. **YET** By perma banning accounts, Riot create a never ending circle of money flow. Simply, because some players are trully addicted to League, and will spend cash over and over for certain skins they love. (Because the quality of some is trully good). And as we know, everyone gets reported or a bit toxic (League is a stressful game after all due to competetion).
> [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m5VT7gpy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T15:59:38.681+0000) > > Honestly, the problem is with **PERMA BANS** but its the way Riot earns mony (Capitalism). You see, if there were not Perma bans, but long bans for IP/Hardware, the people just simply could not spam with new accounts and smurf. I Play league for a long time, and sometimes I just see that my enemy is a begginer and I can 1 vs 1 Enemy ADC as Soraka, just due to reflex, game knowlage and stuff. **YET** By perma banning accounts, Riot create a never ending circle of money flow. Simply, because some players are trully addicted to League, and will spend cash over and over for certain skins they love. (Because the quality of some is trully good). And as we know, everyone gets reported or a bit toxic (League is a stressful game after all due to competetion). u have no fkn clue how useless hardware/ip bans are Ipban? Unplug router for 10sec GJ u have a new IP Hardwareban ? HWID changer cmon ...
: Lets remove 14 days ban for toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=iKqJJYyG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:31:57.414+0000) > > 1 - I think riot should remove 14 days ban for toxic and 25 chat restrict too, it should be 10 games chat restrict then permaban, this would help keep community out of toxic people, cause 4 chances is a lot. > 2 - Every yasuo player who go 0/8 and say "Ez" on end of game should be demoted to iron 4 > 3 - Every intentional feed should have his acount restored to level 1 to he learn play game again. > 4 - Dragon shoud be removed is so sad kill all times {{champion:102}} son. 1. absolutly 2. no 3. no 4. no
: Matchmaking
> [{quoted}](name=Nicklaurenz,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=EGoTgwAf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:26:55.967+0000) > > I am verry Confused about the Matchmaking. Riot you say you try to match equal Players. How is it possible that a Team with 2 People witch Level 20 and 1 Level 40 and some Randoms get a enemy team with 2 People over Level 100 and a Level 50 enemy? That makes Legaue of Legends so unfunny and I often don´t want to play the game anymore. It should be possible to focus on things like the fun of the main players not the E-Sports. Some lv 300 Players are Iron. Which means they are the worst in league according to the rank system Ur point is invalid
ZawardoJJ (EUW)
: Any game mode where i can try new champions without getting flamed and detroyed?
Warlwick (EUW)
: Trundle ults Mordekaiser inside his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlwick,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ob5LjxQd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-13T05:54:09.392+0000) > > What happens if the troll ults Mordekaiser inside his ult? It should be pretty interestingi interaction - he steals my resist, and later i steal his lifted resists and beat him to the ground? morde steals 10% of ur base Stats so yea when u ult him in his ult u gain more with ur ult
: morde is fair and skilled.
passiv deals % hp dmg & aa scales with ap# and it looks like u have zero MR once ur W runs out
Hexsia (EUW)
: How do I know?
Theres a rotating Circle around ur Ping (top left corner)
: I have to agrea that Yuumi's healing is pretty nuts when they have the increased healing rune. As a support your basicly forced into rushing {{item:3165}} while she rushes {{item:3174}}. So your basicly building against her but you have too. It's really anoying when you have a bad carry to work with.
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=at4pEglN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-06T17:17:51.603+0000) > > I have to agrea that Yuumi's healing is pretty nuts when they have the increased healing rune. As a support your basicly forced into rushing {{item:3165}} while she rushes {{item:3174}}. So your basicly building against her but you have too. It's really anoying when you have a bad carry to work with. or the adc buys ..... ya know ... a 800G item {{item:3123}}
Salron88 (EUW)
: kindred jumps
Nerf a already useless champ even more? Why not just remove her instead Would make no difference
: In game memory usage
1,2GB is nothing ? Even my Browser is using 2,5GB U can disable the Client while ingame U can find the option in the Client (not ingame) I think its called Low-Spec Modi ?
: again, it would have been nice to have a thread that stated this instead of relying on word of mouth from players that happened to be lucky enough to catch that bit of info in a rioter's post.
> [{quoted}](name=MirirLightHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMG5mjsc,comment-id=000000000000000100020000,timestamp=2019-07-21T12:42:57.573+0000) > > again, it would have been nice to have a thread that stated this instead of relying on word of mouth from players that happened to be lucky enough to catch that bit of info in a rioter's post. Or u just test it urself ... takes fkn 10min max
Show more

e621 Rengar

Level 133 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion