: You havent seen a fed vlad clearly...Next
> [{quoted}](name=AshidoTheCrow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WEgVlNuh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T04:42:57.597+0000) > > You havent seen a fed vlad clearly...Next yea after nearly 9 years league ive never seen a fed Vlad. Ill take a wild guess and say ... u are just bad
: Vlad 100% needs a nerf
His early is extremly bad. U can buy/play wounds{{item:3033}} {{summoner:14}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3123}}{{item:3075}} {{item:3076}} {{champion:240}} Dont let him reach lategame No nerf needed
manolis201 (EUNE)
: AP Zed is stronger than Lethality Zed Try it
Pyke doesnt have a shield. After that i stoped reading U aint funny
Marxtreme (EUW)
: Sett is so %%%%ing broken
Truedmg is only in the middle Stay around him and he can either only hit 1 with true dmg or everyone with normal dmg His shield decays insainly fast Ult is Bonus HP not max Instead of crying ban him ?
KłÑG (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KłÑG,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Jw3ephO3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T23:33:13.921+0000) > > thanks for the proof, again, I am sad because it wasnt permaban. > Those kind of people are the worst. Playing for fun, inting games, being in one elo for 5 years just trolling the game. > I really hope he gets permabanned. u dumb or something? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9CMEKiZfkU
KłÑG (EUNE)
: ***
U dont even need 2 see a Vid... Just check the kill Map http://prntscr.com/qosl0q
: I had in mind the difference in the strength of the heroes in general, and not that this is ARURF mode. It is clear that with 80% it makes no sense to talk about the balance of the game in the mode. But the difference is who has the best hero, that’s obvious. Try to think about it He thinks I mean balance in ARURF mode ROFL {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Loner,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aAePpZmr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T18:17:18.525+0000) > > I had in mind the difference in the strength of the heroes in general, and not that this is ARURF mode. > It is clear that with 80% it makes no sense to talk about the balance of the game in the mode. But the difference is who has the best hero, that’s obvious. Try to think about it > > He thinks I mean balance in ARURF mode ROFL > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} And even the normal balance is ok Ofc there are some busted champ but those are permabanned ;)
: ARURF as an example and my humble offer ^^
So you are telling me A game mode with 80% CDR is supposed to be BALANCED? In a normal Game a Dia Soraka Toplane gonna beat the Silver Garen by far
Roxãs (EUW)
: Sett hotfix incoming
meanwhile darius laughin in the corner
: But- If it only gives blue essence i'd rather keep it
> [{quoted}](name=Wh1 yu do this,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=XTQGxu8j,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-15T01:33:21.026+0000) > > But- > If it only gives blue essence i'd rather keep it it gives the champ shard 3900 BE
Shaebadu (EUW)
: it doesnt do jackshit fool, it lowers your stats when u qss out of R
> [{quoted}](name=Shaebadu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YvOR4qFR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T00:05:48.593+0000) > > it doesnt do jackshit fool, it lowers your stats when u qss out of R U dumb? As soon as u QSS out of morde ult ur stats are back
Shaebadu (EUW)
: morde is still broken as shit
I bet u never heard of this long forgotten item called QSS
1von (EUNE)
: HARDER PUNISHMENTS
Playing yas shold be a perma anyway
: I'd rather wait 10 or 15 minutes for a game where I get my role, rather then getting filled
> [{quoted}](name=Gr8Jelly0fDoom,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=gHHXiyiE,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-10T17:04:20.143+0000) > > The title. At least for ranked. Make it an option for those who don't want to deal with playing in a lane you don't play at all. I'd rather wait the goddamn time and have a higher chance of winning. Everyone thinks its 10-15min. Try it with 30-1h
Braddorz (EUW)
: for starters i didnt let him on my account he knew my pc password the leauge account was hacked his my brother like its not my fault
> [{quoted}](name=Braddorz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Fuamq725,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-31T11:10:56.419+0000) > > for starters i didnt let him on my account he knew my pc password the leauge account was hacked his my brother like its not my fault ofc he hacked it ... ur acc is gone make a new one
: And they're wondering why this is a dead game
Dead game? u have any numbers to prove that? Doubt it Typical Rage kid and streamer sheep nothing new
: Nerf Veigar please
Veigar op xD? damn bro his early is shit He´s just AP nasus Looked up the game u talkin bout. Ofc he 1shots u with his Full Pen build xd
Vodle (EUNE)
: NERF NEEKO
English board... No neeko is fine
Çhip (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=e621 Rengar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gVrokYHt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T10:20:25.320+0000) > > Rito had something like that in Season 3 > Removed due to unexpected issues like > Random Dc > PC Crash > and everything else u cant avoid on ur own > > Example: > U dc once because ur internet provider has issues > Gratz on ur ban Then use good ISP like me that has no problems, why do people use trash ISP and complain? bruhhhh..
> [{quoted}](name=Çhip,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gVrokYHt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T11:04:11.393+0000) > > Then use good ISP like me that has no problems, why do people use trash ISP and complain? bruhhhh.. Trash ISP? every company can have issues ...
Çhip (EUW)
: Riot should punish Leavers / AFKers more.
Rito had something like that in Season 3 Removed due to unexpected issues like Random Dc PC Crash and everything else u cant avoid on ur own Example: U dc once because ur internet provider has issues Gratz on ur ban
: Having a critical opinion against Riot isn't toxic. If he shows us his chat log then sure you can brand him toxic if you like. You come off as a white knight telling others they are toxic for having a critical opinion against a company.
> [{quoted}](name=Welcome To Tokyo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=y9gEAgOP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-24T03:29:15.438+0000) > > Having a critical opinion against Riot isn't toxic. If he shows us his chat log then sure you can brand him toxic if you like. You come off as a white knight telling others they are toxic for having a critical opinion against a company. so you telling me "they suck as a company %%%%in garbage bin owners" is "critical opinion"
: when is riot starting to care about its players in this game?
Yea visiting toxic players like u must be fun.
Wolity (EUW)
: Hey man good game You : omg you hurt my feelings , how dare you!
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=YEgEILFe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-23T09:05:16.334+0000) > > Hey man good game > You : omg you hurt my feelings , how dare you! its 2019 m8. U offended someone with the word "man"
LL TOCKSYK (EUNE)
: Malzahar's Ult should be a skillshot
KEKW. Since the last nerf malza is a forgotten champ. Nerf him more and he becomes pre rework yorick
: Ty RIOT.
Highly doubt that this is in any way Riots fault. Check ur PC
: ranked same. 500 wins vs 12 wins. So cool
> [{quoted}](name=Walter Salivan,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=iVN861qr,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-15T15:34:38.319+0000) > > ranked same. 500 wins vs 12 wins. So cool So playing against a Bronze 4 with 1000 games in rank as a Bronze 4 with 24 Games in rank has any disadvantage ? Just example numbers
: Rito pls fix u %%%%ing matchmaking
Its a fkn aram. Nothing 2 fix there
: TY RIOT FOR NOT BANNING THESE TYPE OF PLAYERS
IronJohnGR (EUNE)
: i play the game and yes they should fix that from those bad player (trollers) mostly and then yea we could play like normal players and i am not "challenger" for me i could say i can rich gold 4 at least for my lvl and skills but bad matchmaking thats why i cant climb !! and yea i play of course thats why i play normal cuz i dont see different from ranked
> [{quoted}](name=IronJohnGR,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=ekbWwEnI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T21:26:33.168+0000) > > i play the game and yes they should fix that from those bad player (trollers) mostly and then yea we could play like normal players and i am not "challenger" for me i could say i can rich gold 4 at least for my lvl and skills but bad matchmaking thats why i cant climb !! and yea i play of course thats why i play normal cuz i dont see different from ranked Doesnt matter what ur excuse is. Its wrong anyway. U are either good enough for ur elo or not. Theres no inbetween
IronJohnGR (EUNE)
: yea got rekt ? and how i suppose to explain that i dont believe that ! i think is scripting or i dont know even if i play good i got the same results and at ranked is ever worst they are more trolls how i will escape this mug of bronze if i got bad teams you cant ! so
> [{quoted}](name=IronJohnGR,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=ekbWwEnI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T00:57:36.029+0000) > > yea got rekt ? and how i suppose to explain that i dont believe that ! i think is scripting or i dont know even if i play good i got the same results and at ranked is ever worst they are more trolls how i will escape this mug of bronze if i got bad teams you cant ! so so your telling us/me u arent Challenger yet because of ur teams? Every smurf climbs ur elo in 10Games because they are better than the elo. Play the game and see if u can climb
IronJohnGR (EUNE)
: FIX THAT BAD ALGORITH WITH MATCHMAKING
Dont wanna sound harsh or something but... u are Bronze with 48% everyone in ur elo is kind of bad And thats not because of the MM Edit: Just checked ur entire History. Thought u are playing Rank but no. U are playing Normals. Nomals&Rank have different Matchmaking. U can be Dia1 in Rank and Bronze 1 in Normals because u dont play them. Everythings fine with normal MM To sum up ur Varus game: Ur Team : B2 P4 B2 B1 G4 Enemy Team: Unranked G4 Silver 2 Unranked Lv13 U Guys just got rekt by a Lux. Nothing special
: Bot users invasion in coop vs ai
"ruining the game" No sane person plays vs AI. And they already do something against that -> Ban waves
imanone (EUW)
: THIS SEASON IS THE WORST
PRESEASON is for testing ... just wait till S10 wtf
Shamose (EUW)
: Did you even read the description? > Heal for 1.5% (+ 2.5% per Bounty Hunter stack) of the damage dealt by your abilities, on-hit effects and items, up to 14% at 5 stacks.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gYimucXQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T23:51:14.889+0000) > > Did you even read the description? Ye but its kind of buggy. for camille second Q it doesnt work
: Vladimir is so strong it cancer to versus
{{champion:240}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3033}} {{summoner:14}} His early is trash.
: I use one for my work and I don't want to switch systems all the time
> [{quoted}](name=RektDotEXE,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=XP43adOB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:32:52.428+0000) > > I use one for my work and I don't want to switch systems all the time the game isnt made for mac and will never be. If u want 2 play it with good fps u have 2 play it on a windows pc. Mac is for work not for gaming
: Lethality nerfs?
Next rework gon be fiddle & Voli
: Unban request
Reverse (EUW)
: Why did they remove these game modes
1. No1 played it except bots 2. sucks 3. its still there? It just not available that often
: When to start with ranked ?
Start rank when u feel fine with it. U think u dont wanna lose and lower ur starting rank? stay in normals and practise some more. Else just go into rank Edit: looked into ur history. i think ur good 2 go
: deine Antwort ist wie von einen Riot Mitarbeiter kennt mich von 2 Zeilen und urteilt gleich denkt mich zu kennen soso wie ich das hier lese scheinst du alles zu benutzen nur dein Kopf nicht Auf den weg zu denn Toren Riots ich werde mit meinen herzen verbrennen {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=Löwen Herz Pro,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Laf8d9Fb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T19:54:14.509+0000) > > deine Antwort ist wie von einen Riot Mitarbeiter kennt mich von 2 Zeilen und urteilt gleich denkt mich zu kennen soso wie ich das hier lese scheinst du alles zu benutzen nur dein Kopf nicht > Auf den weg zu denn Toren Riots ich werde mit meinen herzen verbrennen {{sticker:sg-shisa}} Gib ruhe troll... Wenn du wieder spielen willst mach dir n neuen Acc der alte bleibt banned
: Got a Chat restriction after whole team reported me for being "annoying"
xarisboss (EUW)
: When you want to change a color on a champ because that's a skin for most of the Champs the only thing you have to do is to change a word in your code
> [{quoted}](name=xarisboss,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MYbvGx9f,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T17:45:38.291+0000) > > When you want to change a color on a champ because that's a skin for most of the Champs the only thing you have to do is to change a word in your code That is a Chroma ... in this case ur kinda right but take for Example DJ Sona
xarisboss (EUW)
: I got permabanned that's my punishment because I broke the rules the money is another part of the story it has not to do with "breaking the rules" that has to do with the perma so if I don't play again I don't need the skins etc... So I want my money back it's simple. Thanks for your reply!
You dont get ur Money back ... read the ToU u accepted when u made ur acc . Typical delusional toxic player. Edit: yes and u did pay for those pixels ... and de%%%% do you mean no cost for them ? They have thousand of ppl working for them... u know they take money for their work? Case Closed
Rodsquad (EUW)
: At what point does begrudgingly understandable become sad: Ornns second Skin
dont forget theres a new Annie skin comin ... like what? the 20. ?
: NERF GAREN RIOT HOLY {{champion:86}}
> [{quoted}](name=mike3oxmall,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2TpcNcBW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-21T20:34:43.666+0000) > > Riot what are you doing to this game? > Garen is so incredibly broken its rediculus (exuse me for my english btw) > from lvl 1 he just presses E and u lose 500 hp, how in the world is that balanced? > Later in the game he just stands afk under your tower for 10 sec, then u starts to walk towards you with his Q, presses E and you're dead while he is fighting you under your tower still. > That champ has never been balanced and you guys even buffed him so he is just free elo. > I can't play against this horrible designed champion. > These are the stats that garen has in late game (doesn't matter if hes fed or not). > - same dmg as adc > - 9x the tankyness of adc > - 2x ms of rammus > - insane hp regen > -insane tanacity > Basicly everything a champ need to be to broken for the game, nasus is the same btw but just a little bit less broken.{{champion:86}} he´s only strong against low elo players... which u are http://prntscr.com/pmkegd u even played him and u fed the enemy 12/14/7 lose
Alzingis (EUNE)
: I want to change the server
> [{quoted}](name=Alzingis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=z2GEYJox,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-21T23:14:22.700+0000) > > How can i do it if possible? Look in the shop and buy a server transfer? U didnt even look for it u just went onto the boards
pXHoney (EUNE)
: Yay! Finally made it to Platinum!
> [{quoted}](name=pXHoney,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EwN16PB5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-22T01:25:06.030+0000) > > So Uncle Riot just saw that I finally made it to Platinum and they don't think I deserve it.. So what do they do? They match me against 85% WR duo smurfs, 3 games in a row so I can drop back to Gold. Why? Because I don't deserve to be in Plat I guess. u played league at 3am ... what do you expect 2 happen ?`
: We need better instatfeedback and newly rules about being "toxic"
No Chatlog no discuss. But since u had ur 14day ban u deserve the permaban ...
: A server-wide daily ban for 11-th champion
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0xbxAKEO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-21T13:43:18.157+0000) > > Hey, I am waiting this to be downvoted into olivion, but nevertheless I'll tell you. > The idea is quite short and simple: > > Here. Feel free to express you rage and hatred towards this idea, please. TL;TR Yasuo permagone
Show more

e621 Rengar

Level 148 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion