Imma try again tonight and i let you know
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Do you own the champion? Otherwise you cannot earn mastery points on them
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zyzyx (EUW)
: Read my edit. Everything is normal.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: There is a reasonable explanation: When an account is not played for a while, the name is free to take again. If someone else takes the name, the account is renamed to some random number. It's perfectly possible that Riots API doesn't automatically update the name unless someone requests an update from that data. Or maybe Riots API doesn't show accounts that lost their name at all. I'm very sure that said account does not have the same name as you do (anymore). edit: Check his history. He changed his name to "HUH Tonja Feed". It's just not updated on the forums.
But he played yesterday ranked.. Can i play without problems with this name then?
elin990 (EUW)
: I just made an account with a name that already exists, but I have it now.
I literally just got on his OP.GG and his match history and now POOF its gone! did this person get banned or something so i could take over his account? Riot help please.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: > Here is the person called Linda de Mol on op.gg And where is your account? Or rather the other one, because this seems to be your lvl 1 account.
what the hell, i literally just got into that other persons account on OP.GG and now it is shown my account. I'm not crazy i speak the truth. Please let a Rioter check it. im not lying! https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/Linda%20de%20Mol Look this person! he is EUW and called Linda de Mol He is level 45 player!
: Your opgg link also leads to a Lv1 Account.
what the hell, i literally just got into that other persons account on OP.GG and now it is shown my account. I'm not crazy i speak the truth. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/Linda%20de%20Mol Look this person! he is EUW and called Linda de Mol He is level 45 player!
elin990 (EUW)
: I just made an account with a name that already exists, but I have it now.
If we both play ranked who will be showed on Op.gg lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gerbster (EUW)
: You can check your match history through your profile.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Win games. Also: Play games You're asking how to get out of bronze and you're not even playing ranked. Last game 11 days ago when you were on a 7 game win streak. How do you expect to climb if you don't even play.
Experiencing some health issues at the moment so thats why.
Rioter Comments
Jedcore (EUW)
: If you could play other games other than league of legends, what would it be?
Rondö (EUW)
: Oooops, i forgot my smite
when i'm jngl and forgot smite, i go afk in the first 3 mins so they can remake.
: Over the years people figured out what is generally the "most optimal" standard type of gameplay (I guess the "meta"). This pretty much became: - 1 Jungle - 1 Mid - 1 Top - 1 Bot/ADC - 1 Bot/Support Certain champions lend themselves to these roles better. For example Garen doesn't tend to make a good support as his kit doesn't have much to support with. He can do damage, heal himself up - but he can't do much for the ADC he's meant to be supporting. That doesn't necessarily mean you *can't* play him support, but you'll normally find it doesn't end up in your favour against meta picks. Some champions are more flexible than others and can multi role, but that's generally how I've saw this coming to be over the years I've been playing LoL. ^_^
  Rioter Comments
Mreeshai (EUW)
: Why is Ashe in the Free Champion Rotation?
I did not get Brand and i'm level 53. I started playing just last year btw.
: When is it "OK" to AFK?
If you have explosive acute diarrhea.
dattista (EUW)
: some champions are missing quite a lot of skins when some champs are getting them rapid fire xdddd
Rioter Comments
: Bot epidemic again.
yea, these bots are terrible. Just had an aram with at least 2 bots in my team and 3 bots in the enemy team
Rioter Comments
: There can't be that many players in Bronze who actually try, I think only new people are in Bronze.
Dat klopt niet. Het is moeilijk klimmen met allemaal trollers
: > [{quoted}](name=elin990,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=VE7K0pWI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-03T09:13:00.552+0000) > > I feel like im stuck in a pool of 60/70 people > > I often play with people ive played with before the same day or same week or same month. Sometimes trollers so its not fun. Care to show us an example .?. http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=elin990 which games did this happen .?.
Its a bit of work on mobile but i try. Even my last played two games, that werent very close to another. This zed and kat was trolling both games and messed it up for the enemy team but no ban apparently. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3515589073/233573594?tab=overview https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3515633905/233573594?tab=overview
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
nikigot333 (EUNE)
: I miss old League of Legends
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

elin990