: As far as I know that means that your MMR is shit
this happens on my alt account. Im bronze 1 there, and my mmr is 1,183 Op.GG says its normal mmr for my elo
: Best Supports right now
{{champion:497}}
Rioter Comments
: Queue low priority
i agree, it sucks, i have it now lol. its terrible
: can we get rid of that delay in the minimap?
I just opened a topic about it before seeing this post, i have the same problem . It takes like 1.5 sec before the map shows
: Who says hes E tier?
I can't post a link here , but if you google 'lol tier list' u find the first hit, rankedboost tier list 8.14 version
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The silver/bronze botlane meta these days
Lately saw Riven ADC in my match. lol.
: I can't stop losing ranked matches
I have the same prob On my alt and main acc I lost about 10 rankeds in a row right now ;l today + yesterday Imma quit league for some time
elin990 (EUW)
: I can't win one bloody game anymore.
Hmmm.. another champ, another loss. I think I leave this game for a while.
Zefirez (EUW)
: I think the problem here is your offense. Your defense is fine, but you seem to lack the power to solo carry when your team is busy with it's bananas and swinging from tree to tree... A good splitpusher might be what you need, or in general someone who can kill an enemy solo and has solid turret demolishing ability. A few picks from top of my head: {{champion:83}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:133}}
: Man i lost 10 games in a row two days ago and know what? I had worse than that. Take it easy. It's normal LoL's players life. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Snorlaire (EUW)
: What champs are you playing? I'd suggest going with hard carries for lower elo's. Perhaps some coaching on marco etc. Be the one to call the shots etc.
Pyrosen (EUW)
: So, what can I do with this?
riot does nothing with private messages. just block them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You can get the honor lvl as you did before, you just start from another point, lvl 0. I'm actively playing for about two months now and today I reached lvl 4. I guess I receive the average amount of honors so it may will take some time to reach lvl 5 again but it is possible. Just make sure that you are friendly, avoid offensive behavior and you will be fine :) WhisperedFire {{summoner:14}}
from level 0 to level 2 will take months, it goes way slower than leveling from up to level 2,3,4 and so
iamawzum (EUNE)
: How much time will it take me to lvl up my honor
I was level 0 in january, recently upgraded to level 1 , not close to level 2 yet. That is about 5 months already, and it will probably take more months. it will take FOREVER. Expect to get honor level 2 in the new season.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Riot crashed the servers again with Clash...
I'm sitting here in peace, being honor level 0 and therefore not able to play Clash anyway
: > [{quoted}](name=elin990,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po8c0h3Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-11T10:38:21.809+0000) > > you guys won, so whats the problem? some odd picks can turn out very well even though its less fun for you The problem is i don't learn anything about improving certain mechanics of a champ and how to kill with them, because kills get stolen because mr Ekko didnt want to pick an actual Support...
it's not happening every game right? just now and then someone picks something odd, but thats about it
: still bronze since 4 years... HELP
not everyone can get high elo. maybe u should accept that also focus farm. ive seen ur match history, sometimes 25 minutes with 140 farm or 20 minutes with 90 farm isn't good. try to go for 100 farm at 15 mins
Rioter Comments
: Autofilled supports trollpicking
you guys won, so whats the problem? some odd picks can turn out very well even though its less fun for you
: game ended but didn't end
Lol thats weird, i dont know what to do about it tho ;l do you see the match in ur match history? edit: i see it in ur match history, so its safe to close the window.
: honorlevel
are you level 2 now?
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: I wouldn't play Vlad against Gnar, GP or Jayce.
Rioter Comments
Rift Crab (EUNE)
: Accept the idea that if you say something bad about them, they will do that even harder. So, instead, just say something to your team, for example: "Hey, I bet he had bad games, and he lost hope, everything is fine. You are all the best. Love you all." You will think that this is naive, or childish, but trust me, people do respond well to those words. Say the words that your team wanna hear, not the words you wanna say. Sometimes only a child mind can make you change your mood, and most of the times, only a child mind WILL change someones thinking. Wish you the best!
K Thanks, i'll try to do that (:
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Yes he is. He has poke, sustain, an escape, doesn't have the worst early game, scales quite fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Laatikkomafia,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BY3HWly3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-11T09:22:53.264+0000) > > Yes he is. > > He has poke, sustain, an escape, doesn't have the worst early game, scales quite fast. thanks! what are bad counters for vlad? and can he carry the game?
Rift Crab (EUNE)
: Kill them with kindness and positivity!
I always try to have a positive mind when entering a game, but it's hard to stay cool when it's on for 45 minutes and your ally decides to give up and troll and screams 'we can't win anyway cuz we are all noobs and have downsyndrome and we should all kill ourselves' or when an ally says nothing but finds it fun to go 0/6/0 in the first 8 minutes of a ranked game and doesn't listen to advice and keeps making the same mistake while it's your promo game
: Does Twisted Treeline still exist ?
Only speaking for myself, I find twisted treeline very boring. That's why I dont play it. I go to ARAM if I want a break from the rift
Rioter Comments
Nekaune (EUW)
: Disconnected but not able to remake (Remake bug)
I have the same prob bro, check this out https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/2V9QP1kU-im-super-mad-riot-doesnt-let-me-remake-again-ranked?comment=00000000
: If she moved for the first minute you cannot remake anymore.
What kind of logic is that? She never left base she disconnected in the first minute
: Solo Q is based MOSTLY on luck (and how much time you spend on the game)
Yeah agree or these days you have to be lucky to get a remake when someones afk Today our supp left at minute 1 and never returned, no remake cuz 'no one was disconnected' said Riot Yesterday also a supp left minute 1, no remake cuz 'no disconnected' Yeah, then you lose your LP pretty quick too GG riot
: It seems like the Lux connected again but never moved (and perhaps disconnected later). The system only works if the player has never connected or disconnects without reconnecting for the first few minutes. Or it could have been a bug, which would be unlucky. Don't let an LP loss drag you down either way, you'll likely rise back up in no time.
it happend Again today and im so pissed https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/2V9QP1kU-im-super-mad-riot-doesnt-let-me-remake-again-ranked
Rioter Comments
Stef167 (EUW)
: Oh? So i won't be able to get chests on champions or play clash for a few months? If it sounds like that, it'd be a bummer.
I was honor level 0 since january this year(because of chat restrict) now i'm honor level 1, checkpoint 1 of 3. 5 months! And not even close to honor 2.
: Performance Psychology research study recruitment
: Most neutral champ
Never hear people talk about Lissandra.
Rioter Comments
: xD "Xayah": Eefje "Sjokz" Depoortere, EU LCS Host and Moderator "Rakan": Trevor "Quickshot" Henry, EU LCS play-by-play caster These two are arguably the most famous figures in European League of Legends. Well, maybe Rekkles and Deficio are more famous. It's just a joke by Riot, I think it's funny. A little fan service to LCS fans you could say. When you had your laugh and it gets annoying during a serious game (or you just have no idea who Sjokz and Quickshot are and find the voice pack totally lame) you can turn this special voice pack off and get back to the classic original voice which is just perfect.
I tried going back to classic, but the new voices stay there.
: Announcer Voice
it's horrible.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

elin990

Level 65 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion