Dislocker (EUW)
: [Feedbacks] Buying a new laptop
Don't go for the Dell and you all be fine with either one of them
CherryLT (EUNE)
: League Of Legends Honor Levels & Bans..
Humans have brains, we can use them before we communicate, think about the consequences, especially because you have examples to learn from
: Solo Q is based MOSTLY on luck (and how much time you spend on the game)
This is definitely a problem for people who don't play many ranked games but there isn't much riot can do to prevent this outside of putting more development into their report system.
LamiaTwT (EUW)
: omg i feel soo angry ughh!!!! sigh :/
You shouldn't have died, when you are that far ahead you can't die for one kill,
: SIon, Nasus or chogath?
Save up By orrn Play orrn, or you lose top, play maokai, or you lose top, play jayce, or you lose top, DONT play jax or any bruiser or and juggernaut, unless. You are second pick or else you lose In short play tanks, only play tanks and play even more tanks
: what i can do top with counter pick
Hope you get second pick, in the mean time have fun playing Orrn because that is riots answer to everything, jayce too strong play Orrn, kennen too strong ,play Orrn , gp too strong play orrn, Vlad too strong play orrn, toplane is literally play orrn or a ranged poke champion or be useless and try to get carried every single game
: Launcher doesn't start on windows
I had a SIMILIAR problem once, if it is the same as mine, then go into task manager, look for the lol applications (there could be up to four) and make sure to end all of them, then try opening up league again If it doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall
ChefSauce (EUW)
: How do I know whether or not I'm a KDA player?
kDa player, simply plays the game to have a good kDa and will do anything for it, whether that is kill stealing, rarely participating in team fights etc.
Azylium (EUNE)
: Afks
I agree HOWEVER I'm 80% confident they did address this issue with some classic riot excuse why they wont
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cAsulAA2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-13T10:10:56.058+0000) > > Because it's not the same people that complain. ;) > > Each meta-style will have players that dislike it, and they'll be the ones that voice their opinions about it. Yea I was thinking it could be that way, so people are just egostical and wants their role or champ to be the best and when they are not the best class at the moment they complain? Lol I guess that make sense. But then the people complaining are pretty hypocritical if they are happy as long as their own class are overbuffed but not when it's someone else turn to be strong. I guess it's also because league is pretty hard to balance so there is always something that is a bit too op to complain about
> [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cAsulAA2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T10:22:13.861+0000) > > Yea I was thinking it could be that way, so people are just egostical and wants their role or champ to be the best and when they are not the best class at the moment they complain? Lol I guess that make sense. But then the people complaining are pretty hypocritical if they are happy as long as their own class are overbuffed but not when it's someone else turn to be strong. I guess it's also because league is pretty hard to balance so there is always something that is a bit too op to complain about Actually, people are complaining about toxic and previously riot stated toxic concepts being brought into the game e.g. the only way to beat riven is to wait for riven to f up, you cannot outplay riven, quite simply the only way to beat riven is to wait for her to f up, which is toxic because in the end your actions have no effect, you have to rely on the enemy playing badly rather than you playing well the whole bruiser thing is just about bruiser being unable to outplay opponents and having to sit there waiting for a mistake
: Gnar feels weak
NOTE : NONE OF THIS IS APPLICABLE AGAINST TANKS Your w gives you 10 - 50(+ 100% ap) plus 6- 14% max go every third auto (or q) for jaxs r passive to do the same damage, at level 16, the target must have less than 1,200 HP On top of this, his w gives ms, His e allows him to escape any bruiser / juggernaut from jumping onto him, His ultimate and w are huge team fight tools, his q has ridiculous range and allows him to safely farm from range, so you cannot punish him Overall, he is too safe to be allowed to do significant damage, he has range so he can't be allowed to have strong all ins, he has huge team fight potential to be allowed to have strong 1v1s Play gnar mains don't become jayce and be that guy who wants every single goddammed effect this game has Edit;: he has a really low winrate and in hind sight, some aspects of his kit need buffs : BC should go up to 30% armour shred Q slow and scaling up More as in ranged mode Slightly higher e range More ultimate damage by about 50 at ranked 3
: Higher elo players/smurf commonly arrogant/toxic why?
Superiority effect, they think that just because they are higher ranked than you they are superior to you, but they aren't Besides, if they were hgih elo, they should get placed at high elo ( as seen with cowseo who had to account share to play in silver), so if you are encountering them in your games (say bronze or silver) they will either be account sharing or purposely not trying to maintain low elo
: i'm wondering if this is considered tobe punished as trolling
If you support, you support, no matter the champion, assuming he let you die on purpose (which it seems like) yes I'm pretty sure he is trolling
Mikuo39 (EUW)
: The most important mistake in the game!
Ranked afkers should be banned from playing ranked and given 20 minute low priority for 20 games if it is a ranked gamr
EGG Joc (EUW)
: Honestly, I dont even want to play Ranked anymore
It's not pc to give constructive criticism to people anymore, today's modern society sees it as insulting because they simply can't handle the fact that someone else is right and better than them
Reval (EUNE)
: Master yi-s true damage
This morello was back, then there wouldn't be so much true damage Yi is kinda stupid with rageblade, build him like a bruiser and cc doesn't work but he still does so much damage with conq and his e and rageblade
: YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS RIOT
I wish if someone afk d no one else loses LP or even you only lose like 2-3, because it is not fair that players should play the game rightly but lose because someone afk d, lose the same amount of LP as if they would have lost the game if the player didn't afk. It is ridiculous that those who break the rules have as many rights as those who don't, but i guess it represents the capitalist environment that riot games was built in originally
: When will u fix your game riot?
It's a decade old rendering engine give it some slack
Infinixity (EUNE)
: Banned for 20 mins because of lag
Unfortunately sometimes that's just the way the dice rolls if feels really bad to be lagging but it also feels really bad to be half a teammate down
Nazgus (EUNE)
: Punishable threats written by one of the players
Issuing death threats is technically UP TO TEN YEARS IN PRISON in the UK immaterial to whether they said such words in anger (due to the heat of the game), therefore, the police should be involved AND BY LAW THAT PERSON SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO PRISON If you disagree, take it up with the supreme court Edit 1 : the role of the police is to uphold the law fairly and firmly, and UK says that death threats are Punishable by up to ten years in prison Edit 2 : People who think that issuing death threats shouldnt get the police involved, I ask you one question : what is the difference between saying something in real life and over the Internet, after all in BOTH scenarios you have to physically want do issue these statements (whether by your or keyboard) and at the end of the day you still wished for someones life to end Edit 3 : If people issue death threats in an online game and the police do not get involved/take sanctions, the argument of “if he did it why can't I ” arises , and the argument of the Internet is not real life is invalid, as after all, issuing the statement requires physical/mental input and therefore some kind of intent
Xencali (EUW)
: I've had my fill now.
Honestly, the only way to win/keep your sanity is to think your teammates as not being there. Sometimes you get nice people playing, but more often than not you don't and it is just best to go into games pretending like your teammates don't exist
: Feeders why never punishing?
It is impossible for the system to tell whether someone is feeding apart from straight up tinting There are too many factors involved , gold, were you camped, were you dove under tower, did you achieve anything with your death etc.
Qibeth (EUW)
: Hey, help me. I want to master a new champion
Choose whichever one you think you'll have more fun playing, Camille is better but some of her combos are harder and she is kinda predictable (assuming toplane ) and Aatrox is a better duelist and will surprise most people with how much damage/healing and as he has with his ultimate EDIT: In team fights Camille will be much better than Aatrox but Aatrox is a significantly better splitpusher (due to he healing attack speed and passive)
leannn (EUW)
: ranked in low elo
Unfortunately some people insist on playing ranked even though they are tilted OR not taking the game with some sort of seriousness (ik it is a game, but it is ranked and the least you could do is take the game somewhat seriously) OR they know they can't finish the game etc.
Alinax3 (EUW)
: Just wanted to get rid of this.
I've had a similar problem lately, the game is just full of people flaming each other and it makes the unenjoyable.
: Constant high ping
Btw if it is really bad send a support ticket and if you wouldn't mind posting it on the boards so others can see that would be greatly appreciated
: Constant high ping
Loads of people have had problems (myself included) and from my experience and from what I can tell from the board's is that it is getting worse. We just have to wait and keep posting until we get a rioters attention or you can send a support ticket
: Drops FPS and ping increases
I have similar problems, when I first started league I was getting around 120 fps(lowest settings) consistently, but now I can barely hold 59 with constant drops and freezes every so often. Ping is also fluctuating, when I first played league it stayed at a consistent 30 but now it is constantly changing between 30 to 200
Atlas (EUNE)
: I don't see reason for these New Champions and Reworks
I personally agree with the fact that new champions aren't necessary, reworks essentially create new champions while getting rid of problematic ones while having the advantage of not needing to design a champion from scratch and already having a lore basis and gameplay theme/style
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Towers need a major buff
I agree , turrets basically don't exist , all they do in the current meta is attack minions, maybe they should be given a damage boast based on how many enemy champions are in the turret vicinity
: rework Ryze
but why rework ryze instead of yoirck, ryze is playable but yorick is not
: Should RIOT introduce Hextech Protobelt-01 !!! (quick answer is no)
this item is like another flash on a 30 sec cooldown, if you value your falsh ow can this not be op
Rioter Comments
: Jungle Jax keystone?
i go fervor and get a quadra out of a 1v4 when i turret dive them under the two nexus turrets
: BALANCE
you say garen but no jax
Larry (EUNE)
: I knew you were gonna say these two. Gtfo here pls :p these 2 items provide no survivability, every time I see our jungle picking these, they are dead in 2 second CC chain lockdown
> [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PAuyA6Kp,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-04-18T08:51:49.258+0000) > > I knew you were gonna say these two. Gtfo here pls :p these 2 items provide no survivability, every time I see our jungle picking these, they are dead in 2 second CC chain lockdown when i play jax i kill them before they can cc me
urbday (EUW)
: 2 items that ruin SoloQ
their health bars melt like chocoalte in an oven
urbday (EUW)
i got the quadra and the rest of my team were killing zed (i was also healing more damgae than they were outputting
urbday (EUW)
i agree that these items ruin solo queue cos just now i played {{champion:24}} {{item:3930}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3748}} and won a 1v4 right next to the nexus with the nexus towers up
Azure9861 (EUW)
: 'It's just a normal'
who is that crazy to play full ap darius its like full ap zed, that redmercy tried
DollHead (EUW)
: Evil Pings And Taunts
i played with a quinn top who pinged krugs like 100 times and then gave their toplaner godlike in 10minutes
Ðeceive (EUW)
: Looking for 'fun' champs...
satan fun to play but not fun to play against
SARDON (EUW)
: Premade bullying has to STOP
i usually play with good premades who once, spokesome other language and translated into english for me but once a reamde group had bot, sup and jungle and the jungler just let mid and top(me) get killed by their jungler
: Don't rework my sweet rengar pls
yeah, fed rengar op not fed rengar sucks
: How to gain experience in this game?
just play the game and i noticed that about post lv.10, there were almost no smurfs and i actually think that playing with smurfs helps because it sets a bar that you want to reach and smurfs can help u to learn the game

epic dude2611

Level 72 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion