Icepaw (EUNE)
: 10 ways smurfs destroy League of Legends
+1 do somthing about these mean blue midgets
: statikk and rapid firecanon
will stack at the same speed but the the proc will hit both the longer hit and the chain lightning
boqn326 (EUNE)
: What The Funnest champion of all
Ivern ofc no questions asked
Infernape (EUW)
: It wouldn't be smart to give players any modicum of control over the matchmaking system. It would be abused to kingdom come (especially in higher levels of play).
why not? troll r now abusing the matchmaking to
Rioter Comments
: Real Solo Q
then ppl whould just smurf and its %%%%ed again
Delije1945 (EUNE)
: Can i run LOL on LINUX???
it may be possible but lets be honest here whould u drive a mini cooper in a formula 1 race {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: If you are toxic yourself, then you create toxic enviroment too, which also means you will experience more toxicity.
no one is really toxic by themself, maybe a bit pessimistic but not toxic. it r the ppl going ranked first time with a champ nd who have no clue what they r doing resulting in insanely high feeding that creates toxic. how many games have u seen where your team goes 20-0 in 10 min where ppl r toxic?? probly none cause in these cases nothing causes toxic.
Mocton (EUW)
: Yes Riven takes skill so does Yasuo and many other champs that people in low ELO say are braindead or take no skill from bronze 5 to gold and lower plat everyone says that riven and yasuo are braindead there is nothing you can do yes they are mobile yes they have dmg but this season riven was played more like an assasin and yasuo gets back to glasscanon to be effective they are verry squishy lv1 yasuo has the lowest hp pool in the game at lv1 you just pick up what champ you like play him destroy other people while you are having fun and if they start to flame you just report them
yes riven and yasuo actually take skill but i ppl main that the low elo ppl who play those champs r braindead and not actually the champ
: Is riven really a skillful champ?
actually riven is totally not a skillfull champ: if we consider that riven has 4 dashes ( tons of mobility and leaves u actualy alot of room for missplays and still get forgiven. also u got 2 big cc's wich makes riven also forgiving. actually the only reason riven is considered skillfull is that u have more actions per second then other champs
: WHY THE FK I SEE ORN FIRST TIMERS IN RANKED I AM SO PISSED OFF.
dude i have at least 2 first timers every game even widhout ornn
: Tanks OP! No they ain't.
my dead lad, u really need to reconsider your thoughts here. the game is won with objectives, not whit damage , u secure objectives with controll ( cc and tankyness to survive enemy damage and so beeing able to disturb their actions ) in general u can't do anything wrong with tanks they will be usefull during the whole game even if they fall behid a bit. your so loved dps assasins however r totally useless and do less damage then a minion if they can't snowball 3-5 kills in les then 10 minutes about Ornn i think u might be right, not because its a tank but because hes basicly balaced from what i seen in PBA servers
: Support Carry
as support main i found out 2 ways of "carrying" your team practically solo. --> brand support: this bad guy can make up for a bad adc and team and can basicly solo decide the outcome of a teamfight but there is 1 condition: your opponent team can't have any poke and/or long ranged cc team. if any of these 2 r the case u will probly do more harm then good with brand as support. --> Taric: if the outcome of the game is decided by teamfights then taric is your man. with {{item:3504}} , {{item:3107}} into full tank u can engage a teamfight and keep your whole team at full hp for 6-8 seconds if they don't nuke all their cc on u, but then again if they do that they will probly lose the fight aswell. the main meta supports like soraka, lulu, janna r very nice but they can't carry a bad team to victory all by themself.
: Patch 7.17 error 003!
had the same problem, if u use the full repair option it will fix this bug, at least for me
Meriipu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FeefaAll,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TWH1Esln,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-13T20:47:22.565+0000) > > Don't you have nothing better to do than to counter every idea I throw out? I wouldn't be eligible for ranked in the first place. Think three times before you talk/post, else you're welcome to leave the thread. Go be bronze elsewhere geee. And first and foremost, usually, there are specific champions that are more frequently banned than others. You're taking the less likely scenarios and trying to make them into a reality. One last thing? Who the %%%% bans 10 supports playable champions and picks another 9? the system already takes that into account, forcing you to own 20 champions now (it used to be 16) so with your proposal you are forcing people to have 20+ champions with level 4 (or 5) mastery it is a completely unreasonable thing to expect of players.
i got over 30 champs mastery 6+, it is doable and no u don'tneed ages of time for it
Meriipu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FeefaAll,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TWH1Esln,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-13T14:00:14.032+0000) > (some people try champions in ranked, I just don't understand how one could do it, call me try-hard or whatever you all want, shouldn't be allowed at all, in fact I propose that master 4/5 is required to play ranked with that champion) > do you have 20 or more champions with mastery level 4 or 5 OP?
well i got 30+ champs with mastery 6+ so yes its very easy to do
Rioter Comments
: Am I the only one who liked some of the pre-rework champions better? + question(not ranting)
i want my pre rework gankplank back, hav't touched him since they changed him into barrel throwing donkey kong {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rëngár (EUW)
: will rengar ever get another skin?
how about a cottontail rengar his knife can be a carrot^^
archerno1 (EUNE)
: There arent as many smurfs as u claim to be. Basically only 9% of players are above plat and only 2% diamond and higher. Chance to meet smurf is really low.And you have higher chance to meet Rioter than challenger Smurf
go play in mid / high silver at least 3 out of 5 players r diamond lvl smurf, there r tons of them and u know it even diamond plsyers admit they can't carry trough silver cause of all the smurfs
Lsayu (EUNE)
: smurfs =/= permabanned toxic players.
: Do you think the ranked matchmaking system fair ?
its not fair at all , if u say its fair then u got something wrong with your brain, everyone below gold know matchmaking is just plain %%%%ed up
: Skin idea for Kayn
Hidan skin from naruto^^
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: >The old rengar was perfect, He wasn't perfect, he was broken and that's exactly the reason you (and people that main/ed him) liked his previous state more than the current one. Because you could ult and oneshot anyone within the range of half of the map. And usually that's enough for the champion to get hit with some changes. >People didn't understand that he wasn't just facerolling to get kills. >(...) >The entire Rengar rework was purely because people did not understand what Rengar actually needed to do before oneshotting someone That's a bold claim, I'd argue that most people understood very well what they had to do in order to one-shot people, there were enough threads and videos with (short) instructions on how to do it, it wasn't some kind of a mystical secret guarded and known only by the best of rengars. >He actually needed combos and setup, way more than people expected. The whole "setup" took him 5 seconds to do, lets not build it up like it was something actually demending or hard to accomplish...
+1 old rengar was pure cancer glad hes gone now
Doomley (EUW)
: >first: how do i know they r smurfing?? -->i play since season 1 stream all devisions and i can clearly see within a min if i deal with a real silver/bronze player or a smurf. Apparently you do not know how to spot a smurf. What is your main account's name so we can see for ourselves? One valid argument to back up the claim that there aren't as many smurfs in your games as you think is that there aren't enough players to have that many smurfs in your games. Especially since the majority of them are playing in their own elos and not on smurfs.
well i challenge u try playing in silver 5 / bronze 1 range for about 20 games, the amount of smurfs u will see goes trough the roof. also im was talking about first time players not old players who r stuck in silver, thats a big difference and also u can pick them out on the spot. a gangplank top going 0-10 in 8 min ain't a player stuck in the elo for example but a clearly new player with no exp. and yes i know its not my main account but this account auto logs in when i enter the site and sadly my main accounts username is so hard i can't remember it, i had to write it down^^
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: Posts this from a smurf. Ironic. Especially because its quite obviously to avoid people looking up your games, which only makes it more probable that youre lying your ass off.
i'm posting from this ccount cause it auto logs in when i enter this site 2nd i use this account for idiots like u who don't care about contributing to the discussion, but just trying to make themself gel goood by proving the poster wrong. trolls like u have no use here so pls get a real life and stop wasting my time
Rioter Comments
Proppa (EUW)
: Why as Silver1, do I get matched against High Gold/Plat enemies in Ranked?
why do i as Silver 5 get matched against diamond smurfs in 8 out of 10 games..
Rioter Comments
: No, you should be happy that you even have an option to remake and avoid a lost game.
maybe but when i'm 5v4 i don't want that remake to pop up u know thats basicly stealing away a win
Strigina (EUNE)
: I think it unnecessary. You have to own at least 20 champions before you can enter ranked games and while leveling 20 champions to level 3 might not be so hard, it's still kinda waste of time. Also it would totally destroy the possibility of trading champions in select.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=2GEVdWfX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-04T10:23:38.245+0000) > > I think it unnecessary. You have to own at least 20 champions before you can enter ranked games and while leveling 20 champions to level 3 might not be so hard, it's still kinda waste of time. Also it would totally destroy the possibility of trading champions in select. its not a waste of time , 9 out of 10 ppl i get in my team with mastery 5 or more still don't know how to play their champ
radetari (EUNE)
: Janitor Yorick
we need a groundkeeper Willy simpsons skin for yorick
PixelzGr (EUNE)
: Should I as a jungle main make a thread about my top laners?that manage to go 2 12 with 5 ganks or how they ping you if you take cs even though there are died with no tp .
> [{quoted}](name=PixelzGr,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eAajABuE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-23T21:22:48.693+0000) > > Should I as a jungle main make a thread about my top laners?that manage to go 2 12 with 5 ganks or how they ping you if you take cs even though there are died with no tp . +1 , poster of this toppic relaly has no clue about junglers
: Yep ms/ping is stable but the game lags heavily.
> [{quoted}](name=SCISSOR ME BABY,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zUEusGbA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-24T09:04:45.916+0000) > > Yep ms/ping is stable but the game lags heavily. game doesn't lag at al i never lagged even 1 game in 7K games, lag is the players fault for trying to play with a potato network
RogueDek (EUW)
: EUW doesn't have an option for Brazillian Portuguese
karolmo (EUW)
: if you've lost the promo 4 times it's not your teams You can find one bad player, but EIGHT ON A ROW? without finding A SINGLE GOOD TEAM? Unable to carry even a single game? because you know, in that leagues you get free wins in your promos, so you can actually go 1-2 _and still win the series_ no, there's no way it's your team.
i have a 30+ streak of games with 3 feeders in each game yes there really r so much idiots in the game
: Suggestions to make the game non-toxic.
i got a better suggestion : remove all lower then 21 years from the game and log in with an ID card scanner tadaaaa solved
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Bard and Nami
u never want to pick bard cause there will be no one in your team who knows how to play with bard
Mada (EUW)
: idea for professional multi screen setup that might give a huge advantage
having a "hug advantage" can only lead to beeing banned, look at scipts/mods
Rismosch (EUW)
: You are not supposed to counter %hp damage. That's why it counters tanks. If you would be able to counter %hp damage, how do you counter tanks then?
u can counter %hp true damage--> go glass cannon and kill that bastard before u die from his %hp true damage
: "I can't carry... I'm supp"
someone here clearly has no clue how the support role works{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Rstonius (EUW)
: One reason why I think MMR is a broken system.
> [{quoted}](name=Røkas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WWXRNrs0,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-06T02:06:45.071+0000) > > Ok, so one thing that I have realised recently is that if you go on a losing streak you get punished REAL hard for it, in comparison to when you go on a win streak. And this is why I say that. > > When I first hit Diamond 5 I was getting 19-21 LP per game after hitting Dia 5. After some time I went on like a 15-18 Game losing streak in 3 Days and got demoted back to Plat 3. In the next week I got back into Diamond 5, but I am now getting 13-15 LP per game. > Also I remember when I had a 26 game win streak, but the thing is, my LP gain did not increase at all, instead the games got a lot harder, but LP gain was the same. > > Now I just find it unfair that it is easier to decrease LP gain than it is to increase LP gain. Your MMR decreases really quickly when losing a lot of games, yet when you win a lot of games your MMR increases really slowly. It's kinda stupid that right now I need to win 7-8 games to get into promos, but if I lose 4 games I drop down to around 0LP. > > What I think Riot should do is set a static amount of LP gained/lost. Or at least make it so MMR can be restored faster than it is now, because I have a positive winrate ever since I hit Diamond and i'm still not getting any increase in LP gain, and I've won a lot of games and gone on pretty decent winstreaks in Diamond, I usually get one game away from Promos (Around 92LP) and lose 2-4 games after that and end up on around 10LP. > > It just sucks that the current system punishes you SO hard, for having a bad couple of days, and doesn't reward you at all if you have a good couple of days. > [{quoted}](name=Røkas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WWXRNrs0,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-06T02:06:45.071+0000) > > Ok, so one thing that I have realised recently is that if you go on a losing streak you get punished REAL hard for it, in comparison to when you go on a win streak. And this is why I say that. > > When I first hit Diamond 5 I was getting 19-21 LP per game after hitting Dia 5. After some time I went on like a 15-18 Game losing streak in 3 Days and got demoted back to Plat 3. In the next week I got back into Diamond 5, but I am now getting 13-15 LP per game. > Also I remember when I had a 26 game win streak, but the thing is, my LP gain did not increase at all, instead the games got a lot harder, but LP gain was the same. > > Now I just find it unfair that it is easier to decrease LP gain than it is to increase LP gain. Your MMR decreases really quickly when losing a lot of games, yet when you win a lot of games your MMR increases really slowly. It's kinda stupid that right now I need to win 7-8 games to get into promos, but if I lose 4 games I drop down to around 0LP. > > What I think Riot should do is set a static amount of LP gained/lost. Or at least make it so MMR can be restored faster than it is now, because I have a positive winrate ever since I hit Diamond and i'm still not getting any increase in LP gain, and I've won a lot of games and gone on pretty decent winstreaks in Diamond, I usually get one game away from Promos (Around 92LP) and lose 2-4 games after that and end up on around 10LP. > > It just sucks that the current system punishes you SO hard, for having a bad couple of days, and doesn't reward you at all if you have a good couple of days. its not the system its the community all diamond +players r smurfing thats the problem
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Too many players queue up for Ranked with an already negative/defeatist mindset
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Crest,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PAdA3dPZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-05T21:11:47.820+0000) > > It's game after game in Gold elo. People queue up with an already negative mood and have a defeatist mindset after the first mistake and there's nothing to convince them otherwise, and in a lot of cases, that one or two players drag the rest of the team with them and the whole thing spirals out of control. > > If you don't feel focused, calm and positive, don't queue up for Ranked, because the chance of you tilting is so much higher and that creates a bad game for your whole team. Just do something else to bring your mood up and calm you down. Know that what you say in the chat and the way you treat the match and your team, it effects everyone on the team, and that means you're going down with them, so you're basically digging your own grave. > > TL;DR: Don't queue if you're pissed off, tilted or anything like that, don't do that to 4 strangers that end up being on the team with you. thats cause they know they will get atleast 2 trolls/feeders in their team if your not diamond +
: Forbidding unexperienced players to compete is like forbidding childred to compete in sport competitions. In both cases you should ask yourself the same question: Why would you do that? Competetive sport has absolutely nothing to do with a minimum skill required. Children are allowed to compete with each other, because why the hell not? Sure, they are far away from the perfomance of olympic athletes and even from an average adult. So what? They are not competing against olympic athletes or adults, they are competing with each other. So let them compete, no matter how ridiculously bad they are in comparison to adults. The same applies to ranked in League. Why would you not allow unexperienced players to compete with each other? The fact that they are unskilled in comparison to others is no argument at all, since they are not competing with said "others". Everyone is matched with his equals...so if you are matched with absolutely new and unexperienced players or "apes", as you call them, that should make you think about yourself. If you are better, you will never meet these players, exactly like an olympic athlete and a child don't compete in the same contest.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=44Qu6rj1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-24T10:09:10.878+0000) > > Forbidding unexperienced players to compete is like forbidding childred to compete in sport competitions. In both cases you should ask yourself the same question: > Why would you do that? > Competetive sport has absolutely nothing to do with a minimum skill required. Children are allowed to compete with each other, because why the hell not? Sure, they are far away from the perfomance of olympic athletes and even from an average adult. So what? They are not competing against olympic athletes or adults, they are competing with each other. So let them compete, no matter how ridiculously bad they are in comparison to adults. > > The same applies to ranked in League. Why would you not allow unexperienced players to compete with each other? The fact that they are unskilled in comparison to others is no argument at all, since they are not competing with said "others". > > Everyone is matched with his equals...so if you are matched with absolutely new and unexperienced players or "apes", as you call them, that should make you think about yourself. > If you are better, you will never meet these players, exactly like an olympic athlete and a child don't compete in the same contest. well yea forbidding is bad but i can tell u that 9 out of 10kids playing this game in ranked don't got the insight and mechanics needed for it and it is ruining way to much games like it is now
: anyone help me out of silver !!! {{summoner:3}}
its no your fault its just that there r so many smurfs in silver that even some diamond players admitted they can't carry ppl out of silver anymore. they really need to do something about those smurfs
A Random D (EUNE)
: Crappy pcs and the new client
if your pc can't handle it u shouldn't play it symple as that
: Lee Sin isn't op, it's just that he has a fun kit and is not too hard to pick up. For those reasons Lee Sin has a high playrate, but his winrate isn't that high. Also, playing Lee Sin is very forgiving, since you can w away or just kick your enemy away.
> [{quoted}](name=eZ Tahm Kench,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XREf8Vct,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-30T14:16:22.462+0000) > > Lee Sin isn't op, it's just that he has a fun kit and is not too hard to pick up. > For those reasons Lee Sin has a high playrate, but his winrate isn't that high. > Also, playing Lee Sin is very forgiving, since you can w away or just kick your enemy away. not hard to pick up?? then tell me pls why every lee below plat sucks moneky balls with him even if mastery 7
: Why do ppl flame player that play fiora for ex
well if u can't win lane with an over broken champ like fiora u deserve the flame^^
: Low level games are terribly broken
same with gold and below ranked the smurfs %%%% it all up
Show more

fluffy firball

Level 28 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion