im so WOW (EUNE)
: Rewards
Just wait a few more days and if you still havent gotten it by then contact the support. You got your other rewards? Edit: Do you need honor2 for border?
: Haha, do you hate her voice that much? XD
> [{quoted}](name=SuchLucyWow,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=4Uo5RxQ1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-21T20:09:11.855+0000) > > Haha, do you hate her voice that much? XD Its not the Voice, but her sounds from her Ult, Q and the Bubble. I dont know but im getting tilted instantly as soon as i hear one of those. I dont think she is OP, but its so frustrating and tilting to play against her due to a lot of factors, and the sounds are one of them.
: Nah i think {{champion:161}} then i would actually playing ranked...
> [{quoted}](name=SAO Heathcliff,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lL2hkfPZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-21T18:18:06.051+0000) > > Nah i think > > {{champion:161}} > > > > then i would actually playing ranked... Not next year, even if he gets a support somehow hes still a mage so he wont get a skin next year. If Id have to guess i see an adc Victorious coming next year, my guess would be Jhin :p
Mealody (EUW)
: Rito explain this pls.
My guess would be wards placed and destroyed. Use your ward item and get a sweeper.
: Zoe skin idea
I have an even better idea, make every enemy able to buy a skin for Zoe for 200RP permanently which removes all of her sounds and replaces them with something less cruel. Id buy that 100%. In case some Rioters reads this, are we allowed to change Sound files or is this ban worthy?
3ßady (EUW)
: Summoners towards season 9
I agree dark harvest seems a bit too much atm, but i disagree with vayne. If she gets to 6 items she deserves to deal tons of damage, but since games are so fast anyway thats not gonna happen often.
: Dude stop. Noonce cares who you are and what you experienced.I just said there is no reward for me .ZERO.0. Do you undestand that? They say they reward me, but they dont , because there is no difference for me will or will not i have that skin or champ. One more example for you kids. You will gift your grandpa with nextgen computer that cost 2000$( he cant sell it btw).But he doesmt give a damn you could gift him a 10$ other stuff and he would be much more happy do you realise?
> [{quoted}](name=Classboy05,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=mwQRpIdh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-21T13:11:45.916+0000) > > Dude stop. Noonce cares who you are and what you experienced.I just said there is no reward for me > .ZERO.0. Do you undestand that? They say they reward me, but they dont , because there is no difference for me will or will not i have that skin or champ. One more example for you kids. You will gift your grandpa with nextgen computer that cost 2000$( he cant sell it btw).But he doesmt give a damn you could gift him a 10$ other stuff and he would be much more happy do you realise? Youre ungrateful and aggressive, either youre not realizing youre playing a FREE game and got some FREE stuff and a free champion and the only thing that comes in your mind is blaming here? If you gift your grandpa a 2k PC and he tells you that he hasnt gotten any present from you would that feel fair? It has nothing to do with how happy everyone is with its gift because players would be most happy if they got all skins, champs, runes, and the soul of the developers + 1million dollar. Go grab 30 dollars, get yourself a Yasuo, Ekko and Kayn skin instead of going full tilt on the forum for nothing. I prefer getting something that i wont use often instead of nothing, if you dont think so message the support, im sure theyll remove all your rewards for you.
: Three easy-to-implement ideas that would greatly increase user friendliness
Alright, here they are. All of these are available for 2,000 BE, but you can also pick up the 2018 chromas on sale for 195 RP. Fizz (base skin chromas) (2015) Lucian (base skin chromas) (2015) Nemesis Jax (2015) Blitzcrank (base skin chromas) (2015) Dragon Fist Lee Sin (2015) Garen (base skin chromas) (2015) Pool Party Leona (2015) Headhunter Master Yi (2015) Darius (base skin chromas) (2015) Zac (base skin chromas) (2015) Morgana (base skin chromas) (2015) Caitlyn (base skin chromas) (2015) Firecracker Jinx (2017) Popstar Ahri (2017) Prestigious LeBlanc (2017) Dragonslayer Xin Zhao (2017) Dragonslayer Pantheon (2017) Moo Cow Alistar (2017) Dino Gnar (2017) Surprise Party Amumu (2017) Meowkai (2017) Sandstorm Ekko (2017) Officer Vi (2017) Warlord Shen (2017) Headhunter Rengar (2017) Brolaf (2017) Bullet Angel Kai'Sa (2018) Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath (2018) Resistance Illaoi (2018) Pizza Delivery Sivir (2018) Birdio (2018) Renektoy (2018) Pug'Maw (2018) Badlands Baron Rumble (2018) Dreadnova Gangplank (2017) Battlecast Urgot (2018) Beemo (2018) Mecha Zero Sion (2018) Dragon Master Swain (2018) Dark Waters Diana (2018) Sand Wraith Pyke (2018) Dark Waters Vladimir (2018) https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014872088-The-Essence-Emporium-FAQ Just go through the list and search for them, way easier than scrolling.
: Not fair rewards?
Im an Orianna main and therefore kind of biased, but tbh i liked the idea of those skins even before. I dont have all of them since i stopped playing when sivir and graves got theirs, but when i got my first one i was happy with it anyway even though i never played Janna. I dont understand any complaints, we are already getting free skins by mission and crafting which is something Riot hasnt done before, and tbh i like it. Skins are purely visual features to allow Riot to get cash from the game which is, besides from that, ABSOLUTELY free. (tbh it was frustrating when you needed 100k of IP to get good Runes and enough runepages, but since thats gone id consider LoL a free and non pay to win game). The skin is a gimmick to show people that you played good in Season X, and that whole idea would be destroyed by giving players a skin of their choice. The only complain i understand, but not share since shes my main :p, is that Orianna is neither really in the Meta, nor had impact on the Worlds and regional tournament, nor has gotten any love by Riot this season. All of her spells are so clunky compared to new champs, especially the Ult cast time, that she feels like a champ from 2010, which she is afaik. She wouldve deserved to get a skin like that in a previous season more, but now its too late anyway, however, we were definetly in need for a midlane vic skin due to morgana not longer being considered a mid laner. If i had to guess before my call wouldve went for either LB or Syndra, but Orianna isnt too far of from them in terms of popularity (11th mid) and also is a midlane mage.
: Why every Season NA getting rewards without any issue and EU having issue ?
What do you consider a problem? They literally just started with delivering them today and from what i heard 90% of the players got 90% of their rewards, just be patient till tomorrow and youll most likely have your stuff. Wheres your problem?
Mοca (EUNE)
: About autofill...
What lanes do you pick and what modes do you play? Im from EUW, but i get my main (mid) 75%, 20% secondary (top or jgl) and 5% autofilled. However, i sometimes swap roles by myself so maybe the algorithm considers that? Cant really help you, just telling how it is for me atm.
: Why is there no news about the fact that clash failed hard again? or did i just miss it
I could play two clash matches just fine so im kind of unsure what youre talking about. Can you give me a hint pls?
MrD3p (EUW)
: Hey I recived everything ( the wards, the border and the i cons ). Im gold V and i was supposed to get the skin too right? i gotthe notification saying that i received it but then i search for it and i didnt found it. Is it normal? Thank you
> [{quoted}](name=MrD3p,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y4Eqfgc0,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-21T11:39:52.472+0000) > > Hey > I recived everything ( the wards, the border and the i cons ). Im gold V and i was supposed to get the skin too right? i gotthe notification saying that i received it but then i search for it and i didnt found it. Is it normal? > Thank you Just wait.
Xaytah (EUW)
: Main point was to remove the 5min gank from the enemy jungler that results in you already losing the tower
> [{quoted}](name=Nom Poro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sFHENU6w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-20T11:26:41.764+0000) > > Main point was to remove the 5min gank from the enemy jungler that results in you already losing the tower Got something wrong than, thought they wanted turrets less useless than theyre now because they neither do damage nor hold long.
Squallsy (EUW)
: want to play with friend, which server has best ping for both of us?
I have a lower ping sometimes if i use a VPN close to the target Servers location.
TheHammy (EUNE)
: ***
Yeah i get your point, but this also adresses lower elo play by making the first turret worth >1000g platings included which increases snowballing by a lot.
Rioter Comments
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Zed aint that hard. Zed's weakness is lvl 1, thats when you can even all in him or just straight out zone him. His 2, 3 are also not that good, but can be deadly if you get into his shadow range. Also, against zed, i tend to go zhonya and rilay and I utilize the mana rune instead of the other 2 sorcery runes. Yas..well..kinda rough, but this is where you can play around your autos and e. Seekers armguard and roa is usually my midgame destination. Irelia...never had problems with her. She is mobile, but she can only get to you through marked targets or nearly dead minions. I usually rush ludens or tear + spellbinder here. It's just outclearing and outroaming her.
Yeah but i feel minion aggro got worse which makes lvl 1 all ins kinda risky. The problem is that you cant push and trade with orianna or youll go oom fast until you have a mana item.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Try a athenes unholy grail start. Gives a little bit of everything and that passive doesn't exactly go to waste either.
Athenes gives magic resistance which is useless vs. lots of harder lanes, zed, yasuo, irelia, etc. The 3 choices named by Dreadlord are way better.
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: Question to junglers
Ganking a losing lane is dangerous, it's a trade off between preventing your Team mate raging and not giving more feed to the enemy laner. Id only do so on a good opportunity, but since most players tilt and will die even more that doesnt always work. The Problem is that even after a succesful gank the losing laner will continue getting killed and Lose his lane most of the time, therefore id Stick with never gank a hard losing lane in 75% of the time. Im not Sure about Kayn but a lot of junglers can solo drake after a full camp clear, which might be worth if every lane is pushed and you know where the jungler is. Another good idea is getting deep Vision, with Kayn they have a hard time catching you even if they saw you going into their jungle. Another good idea is predicting ganks and doing counterganks, especially on bot or top lane depending on where enemy jungler is (early wards are very important, ask your mid to ward the small river Bush to See the enemy in case he enters your jungle or does the scuttle crab). In case none of those seems viable in your Situation just go back and Shop, you will have decent Gold for a pink and more of your jungle item which never hurts.
Styros (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=funnyplayer27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cAEFIcd6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-18T04:04:12.736+0000) > > Play Solo/Duo instead of flex/normal. Theres so many higher elo players in Silver to carry their friends to gold in flex thats its not really fun end of season tbh. > If youre Silver anyway, no front, you dont have much to lose in ranked, so why go for normals anyway? :) Rankeds are more competitive and might actually be easier than normals, due to more skill bases matchmaking. season is ended at 12 nov. So no reason to carry " friends " for gold rank because they don't get any gold rank rewards {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Since He cant play in the future yet that was my explanation of why the matchmaking might have been not fun recently. My tips apply to the whole season, but end of the season it's the worst. Good Post from you though, im Sure you helped the OP a lot.
: What is your most favourite champion of this game and why?
Orianna due to her being viable in almost every match up, strong poke, good damage, potential game changing ultimate. Her lack of mobility and mana problems when facing manaless push champs is getting more and more annoying though, especially with decreasing game times.
: Mastery tokens on ARAM.
Because ARAM is more luck based than SR and shorter in terms of game time, which would decrease the "value" of those tokens.
: Unfair Matchmaking
Play Solo/Duo instead of flex/normal. Theres so many higher elo players in Silver to carry their friends to gold in flex thats its not really fun end of season tbh. If youre Silver anyway, no front, you dont have much to lose in ranked, so why go for normals anyway? :) Rankeds are more competitive and might actually be easier than normals, due to more skill bases matchmaking.
CalmN (EUNE)
: Possible road map for coming preseason.
I dont like the shorter game time because it takes away those long games where its so close all the time -> Try to make games 35-40mins in average, so you have roughly a little less than 1hr of que, loading screen and champselect + game. To keep climbing effort the same increase the LP and XP gain to match the longer game time. Also start giving LP rewards/free win/ whatever for remakes. Theyre so annoying and time consuming, imo 4v5 are more fun than waiting 20mins for nothing. Why should only games where player leave instantly be prevented, while your mates can still int/tilt/afk with nothing being done about that? I dont like the randomness drakes offer. If you win early but dont scale well your win/lose might be very dependant on what is spawning. Ive lost so many close games because the enemy got 3 infernals in a row early on due to bot lane getting stomped which is making comebacks harder. Id prefer seeing the drake reverted to the old ones and making them harder to solo at level 4/5/6 or give them a standard rotation with stacking effects. Same goes for the Rift Herald. I dont see its point and imo its just frustrating to play against it, especially since tower are already useless, im really happy Riot is adressing that, but srsly, it was just a bad change and its kinda sad the best thing they do is reverting mistakes they made. Do less champs with overloaded kits. 90% of the new champs can jump like crazy, go invis, have no mana or even all of that together. Yes im kinda biased due to being an orianna main, but its not only her, but a lot of adcs and old champs that feel clunky due to that, especially considering the pace of old skillshots. It seems that the game is getting more "flashy" and "fast paced", but thats a personal preference. MOST important: Bring Dominion back. -.- It was fun, fast paced, and a 10min gap closer with a fixed max game time, why remove it without replacement? Havent seen special gamemodes in a while, i think we need at least one of them at every time. What i love atm: New BE system, free Chests/ Skins/ missions. Matchmaking system, pings, emotes, clash, flex/soloduo split, skins, most of items.
: My second rune slot keeps removing itself.
Its a visual bug for me, but works ingame.
: -10 for 400 tokens ..
1) you can only buy a chroma and not a skin for 400 tokens 2) No, theres no way to do that despite buying something that gives tokens or buying the worlds pass.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Help with Prestige Kai'Sa
Yes, those bundles and Prestige Kai Sa are available until Nov 20 afaik, if you buy one tomorrow and one on Sunday youre perfectly in time.
Antenora (EUW)
: Jungle From lowest to highest impact on a game in LOW ELO is as follows - ADC -> Support -> Top -> Mid -> Jungle
Would put ADC and Support on the same Spot with slight advantage for the ADC due to late game potential. However, both can Lose the lane alone which makes both roles very inconsistent in solo que. @op, dont worry for being flamed as jungler, theyll cry at any jungler and if you like that role just go for /Mute All
Silent Note (EUNE)
: How did I only get S- for this?
Maybe Riot includes your Vision score to determine your performance.
: One question: Do you work or go to school on monday? I mean, because it's obvious then, that you won't get affected by this bad time.
Yes i do, but i think its easier to cut a little bit of sleep instead of family time. But youre right, maybe Saturday 21:00 woudve been better for those that have to get up prior to 6:00 on monday.
: Clash on Sunday... at 20:35...? (Y'know Riot, People work or go to school on monday...)
: Like meeeeee, sorry for the guys I played against tho.
Not your fault but Riots tbh. They should make the chromas dependand on the rank, ie everyone gets the skin who is either gold or played 100+ rankeds in the season, platin or 200+ games or being platin gives the first chroma and 300+ or dia the third.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: How hard is it getting gold in Flex and TT?
I found TT pretty easy, but its frustrating because you sometimes face diamonds in silver because they want to get gold for the chroma.
radetari (EUNE)
: I actually wanted to start off by learning python but i could also try java as you suggested For now programming to me seems pretty hard but i will get the hang of it one day
Its not hard to get into, everbody can write easy programms very quickly. The language doesnt matter too much tbh, but c++ and java both offer skills that can be converted to most other languages fairly good. Java yields faster results especially in terms of visualization and some stuff youll learn later, while c++ is more close to machine language which makes some of the stuff you learn later a little harder (thats very simplified, but i dont think complicated explanations help you at all). ^^ If you dont have a specific goal yet despite learning programming language doesnt matter. I dont see too much advantages of Python for non math use compared to others, if you dont know why you should start with it id say go for java or c++ (well despite the name, monty python is awesome lol).
Μasked (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=funnyplayer27,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=eg3hJTKe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-13T13:24:55.598+0000) > > You will get both though. Both questions have been asked tons of times even in the last 10hrs. > Might take till late November. I asked right now because season ended yesterday :o
Yeah just like the other 100 people i saw today asking the same already. :p Not blaming or anything, just mentioning it that you can gather lots of informations without opening a thread that is similar to dozens of others ^^
radetari (EUNE)
: meh as i said not that far into programming thanks for the info though hopefully some day i will learn something
= is an operator, you need to use == if you want to compare values. Be careful though if youre comparing doubles since that might lead to strange results like 0≠0 depending on the language and compiler. Honestly if you dont know that by now grab yourself a beginners book of Java (its easier than C and you get more results in less time, dont flame me on that, its my opinion and i know a lot of programmers will disagree strongly) and work through that page by page. After that youll know what books you need to progress further. If you really want to stick to C (which is doable imo) because you want to be more close to machine code or hate Java i recommend going for C++ instead. I started with Basic, which is super easy, but i didnt really like it due to that. Another "mistake" is your use of for and while. Its not a syntax error, but since you use no {} to specify the if and while range it is very misleading to read and one day youll find yourself wondering why something isnt in/excluded from your if or while loop. If you use a function int you should always return an int value. Also your use of variables is nonsense but since thats a joke i wont leave a comment on that ^^
Μasked (EUNE)
: Oriana Skin
You will get both though. Both questions have been asked tons of times even in the last 10hrs. Might take till late November.
radetari (EUNE)
: How the code of Riot's punishment system works:
: When the pre season gonna come? and when we r going to get stuff for getting gold+?
Should be there end of November, No ETA for preseason patch yet afaik, but ranked que is back up.
: LoL is ruining my life at this point
I know its easy to say but hard to do but id recommend to force yourself to stop with league for a few weeks. Ask a friend, let him change your accounts password and email password and tell him to keep his account for a set period x. Youre most likely kind of addicted, and getting away from it asap is the best you can do imo.
253IQ (EUW)
: I think that you are helping by this comment (i'm greedy, I try to get kills instead of farm generally, I don't roam at all) . Can you leave a comment telling me more of low elo mistakes here ? That would help me so much
Missing mapawarness + wards is another low elo mistake. Going aggressive isnt alway bad, but if jungle and sup are both ss tower diving mid is not a good idea most of time. You always need to know where the enemys are or most likely might be. Another low elo mistake is not keeping track of enemy summoner spells cooldown. Start of with remembering your laners cooldowns on his summs and go next with his ulti, also try to remember cooldowns of jungler if they get pinged or you see them being used. Enemys top tp is also an important cooldown to keep track of. Summoners in low elo are both wasted and most likely not abused if theyre down. Next is macro mechanics, but thats harder to explain imo and will take time + most likely your team will still play strange.
Zanador (EUNE)
: This is the same strategy as literally every single side push plan ever created since League exists. AP Trynda and Proxy Singed did the same thing, with less than 5 deaths each game. Side push Kassadin is pretty much the same just without the dying part. This is also the default strategy of Illaoi, Nasus, Shen and Trundle, and they still do not feed. Why didn't you just pick one of the alternatives that don't int?
If proxy Singed got camped he was most likely going to die more often. The problem is that if Inting is purely based on the number of deaths that tanks would be kind of forced to leave teamfights instead of standing their line until they die. I mean if i play frontline i usually have the intention to die or at least i know that most engages i do might kill me if the enemys arent completly behind.
Allpha (EUW)
: This strategy should have never seen the light of day , sorry for sounding harsh but I feel like League is not meant to just play a champ and run it down top taking objectives and such doing nothing else besides that on top lane .... It just feels sad... I encountered that strategy 3 times I think and they always lost ( I main top lane) , you should play the game as it is its a Team Game , made to play it with your team to overcome a bad situation together or push the advantage together if you have it . I really do not see the fun in just A+ left click on top lane ( joking of course , but pretty much an accurate description), about the punishment I guess that is just how the system works in response to too many deaths , also claiming paper towers its kinda funny since the build and all is made to melt towers... but nonetheless I guess the automatic ban was a bit harsh and I feel sorry for your situation hope it all sorts out in the end...
: 14 days suspension for using "Int Sion" strat. (Controversial response from support)
I dont think this should be bannable. I mean youre clearly trying to win and dying for objectives is not something id mark as inting at all. But however, i dont think its nice to pick Sion and go for the strat without asking your team.
: People have been toxic/ kinda racist towards me because I speak French, even though I'm English. Which is kinda funny. Anyways, point is that I don't mind or get hurt by it. You could just stop talking in chat if you really don't want people to know that you are turk, you could also try to speak english, like everyone OR you could well... MUTE whoever is being toxic to you ^^ You can also report "racist" players for being toxic/racist which will most likely get them banned. You could also try sending a ticket to riot. This post wasn't intended to be racist or force you to speak English. I'm only trying to hlp you out here by giving you solutions to your problem. I hope this helps.
The problem with frenchs is not that theyre french. The problem is that there are a very few frenchs which speak french ingame, have a french sounding name and will refuse to communicate in english. And i will be honest here, i think those kind of behaviour is kinda annoying, especially in ranked. Most frenchs, speaking english just like 99% of the other players, are normal players but have a bad reputation due to the 1% mentioned above. The problem is: If you have a good french in your team who is speaking english, nobody will ever get to know hes french, most player only remember the "feeding french speaking idiot" :p Also, at least from my point of view, a little joking around with nationality doesnt hurt, at least youre lucky and will only be fronted with "baguette" and not with "hitler". :D
: Killed jungler with red buff, got both red and blue buffs
If youre bored check out wether jax did his blue or not before. Its either a visual or a game bug, id go ahead and report it to riot.
Krux (EUW)
: My first punishment.
Thats why i go for mute all end of the season most of the time. I dont know, i see so many toxic players that i simply cant believe in riots punishment system. And its not those "you suck", "no ganks reported jungler" flamers but a lot of those really toxic ones spamming in caps with personal insults like "get cancer", "your mom is a hoe", "idc i will feed now hope u die soon". But honestly i dont care anymore. The only thing thats sad is that those people perma chatting are mostly playing bad as well and wont focus on the game nor play as team at all. Maybe a trust system like in cs would help to match the nice guys together, but that would majorly impact rankings and make toxic players even more toxic. However, i have to mention that afkers got way less nowadays compared to Season 2-4, so Riot did a good job with that tbh.
: So frustrating to climb in flex
Its because most serious players play solo/duo, and then do flex to boost their friends to gold for the rewards. One of the reasons that i dont like the season reward system, because it encourages boosting and induces frustration.
: No, just careful. Keeping backup information on spreadsheets is always a good idea
Yeah it is, but to be honest it shouldnt be. Riot should implement some safer ways to help players prove their account ownership, for example with a PGP key which can be used for getting back.
Show more

funnyplayer27

Level 87 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion