Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Did you share your account? If yes, then no because the ban was deserved If you never shared your account, then yes, contact riot support and ask them about it
i did but they don't lisent to me and i didn't share anything
: Account sharing is forbidden, so it will always lead to a ban.
the problem is that i didn't share it ... i changed the email twice and than i got this ban
Rioter Comments
: lol 2 months passed buddy
still didn't unlock i yet unfortnaly
: > [{quoted}](name=haydermh123,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4JiEegyB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-03T11:48:19.872+0000) > > they problem is that i shared my account with someone else Which is strictly forbidden. And you wonder why your account is locked?
he was my cousin .. nothing special
: Account locks may be due to Chargebacks on cards most of the time but it can also mean that they discovered this account isn't yours per se. Your only shot at recovering it, is to wait and see what they tell you about this lock.
they problem is that i shared my account with someone else
: Just admit you used some cracked visa cards to buy some rp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
will they give it back to me? i sent a request and they said i didn't respect they terms or whatever... so any ideas?
: To me they never took more than 24 Hours But it can change
Hansiman (EUW)
: You're placed in a queue. Be patient, and they'll get back to you once it's your turn. Keep in mind that if you bump your ticket, you may increase the time you have to wait.
: normaly account lock are security stuff or chargeback related. And most of time after you open a ticket to riot they unblock
the question is how much do they need to reply
Cypherous (EUW)
: Yes because they don't have infinite staff
do u think i can get it back at least?
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Probably you should just wait. Most of time they answer in 24-48 hours.
a society like riot take 48hours to reply? what ashame
Mάster (EUNE)
: Locked account
same did u get it back?
Rioter Comments

haydermh123

Level 179 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion