: My account is locked
Perhaps you didnt get an answer because yesterday was sunday? And its still very early this morning.... A little bit of patience.
: unlucky well thats one + for fortnite and a - for this trash
> [{quoted}](name=Yugi Mutο,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vTuWKhhY,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T14:54:31.075+0000) > > unlucky well thats one + for fortnite and a - for this trash So....? This may be suprising to you but... Riot didn'T perma ban you because they want you as a player/customer. They banned you hoping that you'd leave and never come back. I dont know you yo useriouly thought this "threat" would convince Riot to unban you ... it wont. By all means, leave and do not come back. I'm always amused how perfectly the fabe of the fox and the grapes fit for people like you.. http://www.read.gov/aesop/005.html
: Permanent Banning
> [{quoted}](name=Chasmweaver,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cVf9PdBH,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-18T03:43:40.949+0000) > > Before I begin I know none of you will agree with me because riot has brain washed you So, you start your thread accusing anyone who disagrees with you brainwashed. You disqualified yourself for any discussion. So, whats the point? You made clear you are not interested in any opinion that may differ from yours. If you just want to rant, may i suggest the "rant" forum? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant People cant even respond to those threads - its perfect for someone like you.
: To the people who flame for not pinging missing.
It's your job to track your lane opponent. And it is your teammates job to ward, watch the map and draw their own conclusions if they see a laner missing. **Both **of you have responsibilities completly independet from one another. Neither of you has the right to flame someone else for failing to ping/lack of map awarness. > It is NEVER anyones falut that you died, you died because of your own macroplay, you took risks you shouldnt have, you acted on a bad engage, you wasnt watching your map so you over extended, you overstayed we are not controlling your keyboards You are correct on this. If they died because theeir map awarness sucked, they are at fault. If you dont warn them using pings, you are at fault as well.
YORLDED (EUW)
: Banning your team's picks
> So what do you think , Is banning your team announced picks a legitimate use case? So, by just hovering a champion i can prevent anyoone from banning it? Im last pick, i hover yasuo. Aaaand no one can ban it, enemy team first picks it. Great idea! I hover a champ, prevent you from banning it even though you wanted to ban it, then later i decide against it (perhaps counterpicked already, would be full ad team or whatever; perhaps im first pick, and after the other 4 announce their picks, i change my mind). Now the enemy team picks the champion you would've banned taht hardcounters you in lane. Great idea! If i do not want to see a champion on the enemy team and there's no 100% chance you are going to pick it (and there isn't), im going to ban it. YOu trolling 9 players (the enemy team didnt q up for your bs) because one person made an absolute legitamte ban is disgusting behaviour. You deserve the ban and im sure that you will get your perma very, very soon.
Corefornia (EUNE)
: Why? If someone who will troll/int will be banned, and some who don't won't be. Isn't that just wise?
> [{quoted}](name=Corefornia,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lWEu6aZ8,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T15:36:40.250+0000) > > Why? If someone who will troll/int will be banned, and some who don't won't be. Isn't that just wise? Because those players that troll/int, are going to ruin a lot of games. You are among a group of players that made a point of being extremly toxic, you are among a group of players that is very likly to never reform and will be toxic in some way or another. If Riot gives you yet another chance, they have to do taht for everyone else as well. Everything else would be unfair. And the result of this? The vast majority of players will not learm and continue to ruin games. And thats not my opinion. Riot has done multiple tests on that. **Unbanning you is a risk that is simply not worth taking.** The problem with taking this risk is to knowingly accept that a lot of games will be ruined. And given that you had your chances already, that is fair. The risk however, is **extremly **unfair towards normal players. People taht received a perma always ask for a "last chance" - failing to realise that they already had it and blew it.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > How are u gonna take the match seriously?? Because it's a pro match, and there are rules requiring them to respect their opponents. Most real life sports also hold the same types of rules. Ridiculing their opponents because they feel they are superior is a pretty clear violation.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=NmTvWXo0,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T14:12:11.216+0000) > > Because it's a pro match, **and there are rules requiring them to respect their opponents**. Most real life sports also hold the same types of rules. Well.... Picking 5 low diamod players and lettign them play off-role is not "respecting their opponents", or respecting anyone. IF Riot wanted to intervene, thats the point where they should have acted. IMO Riot should ban VV and fine them for violating the competitive spirit of the game by _never having intended to win even a single game_ in this "competitive" league. > Ridiculing their opponents because they feel they are superior is a pretty clear violation. Check their profiles? VV players do main these champions. And yeah, its funny (or, rather sad and infuriating) that VV consists of off-role support maiins so that these bans make sense, but given that VV does main them, it is justified.
JesRect (EUW)
: Have you ever watcched any one of their devs video where they keep say "We are a Player Favoured (Whatever that means) company...... Explain how is removing players from the game Ehmm Perma bans is player favoured?
> [{quoted}](name=JesRect,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eYAeWu9R,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-19T10:48:00.049+0000) > > Have you ever watcched any one of their devs video where they keep say "We are a Player Favoured (Whatever that means) company...... Explain how is removing players from the game Ehmm Perma bans is player favoured? Lets say you have a party with 100 guests. One guest repeatedly takes a dump on your dance stage. Now you remove him, since he refuses to stop doing that. How is that favoured towards your party guests? Simple: you remove a giant douche from the party, and now everyone else can finally get on the stage without stepping into a pile of shit. Its the same with players. Removing extremly toxic players means that everyone else has a better time.
JesRect (EUW)
: Why do you have the authority?
> [{quoted}](name=JesRect,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eYAeWu9R,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-19T09:51:05.529+0000) > > Since the "Permanent ban shouldn't exist" post getting so much backlash I just wanted to know what gives Riot the authority to decide how an individual is suppose to play a video game It is not any video game, but **their** videogame. They created this game, tehy own this game. That'S what gives them authority- they can do with their property what they damn well please, just as you can do with yours. Imagine you invite a guest to your house, and this guest poops on your floor. What gives you the right to decide how this individdual is supposed to behave in a house? The fact that you own this house, just as Riot owns this game. And people permanently flaming in this game is just as annyoing as some jerk shitting all over your floor.
: Unban
> [{quoted}](name=Dominik252,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=774fXOU7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-05T09:46:37.437+0000) > > I dont want create again new acc... So if you dont know some help i will propably change the game... Thats the point of the perma ban...
Decarosmi (EUW)
: Got banned by saying the n-word by a black guy
First, no one knows or cares about your race, ethnicity, gender or whatnot. None of those are an excuse for your behaviour. 2nd, you said more then just %%%%%%. There'S nothing to fix here, working as intended.
Followedd (EUNE)
: Summoners, Ask yourselves, Should you play ranked?
You have some failed plans of going pro?
Top Player (EUNE)
: what about game 1.if game 1 wasnt included i wouldnt have been banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Top Player,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8raaIvR2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-25T16:05:32.888+0000) > > what about game 1.if game 1 wasnt included i wouldnt have been banned. Without being toxic you wouldnt have been banned, yes. Point is: you were. Thats why this game is there...
KoMoHoMo (EUW)
: like whats the point of not unbanning?
> [{quoted}](name=KoMoHoMo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=V0Zvtt1i,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-21T01:16:19.940+0000) > > like whats the > point of > not > unbanning? To get rid of you. Thats the point. If you've been permabanned for flaming/cheating/inting (you havent given the exact reason stated in your reform card..... so thts my guess...) then that means it is time for you to leave.
: Ban Fnatic?
The latency issues they reported were confirmed by the riot staff. This is not cheating. Do you even know what cheating is? These are issues that happen during the gamee (other examples inclide Aurelion sol visual bug, gragas barrel not exploding ...) In all of these cases, the bugs had a significant impact on the game, resulting in a remake. It is that simple. Why the hell would they even risk fraud like thsi for a single game. And, of course, bribe the Riot staff as well. AND make sure all their players/staff shut up. Get your conspiracy theory out of here and sell your tinfoil hats to someone else.
HA3L (EUNE)
: Chatbans by RIOT - fake reason showing incompetence of ppl working in support.
You are permanently harassing your jungler. so yeah, i think it is justified that you get a cr. I assure you, the tribunal would've punished you for that just as well. Nobody liks player who single out a single person and then proceed to flame them the entire game. There isn't a single option in the poll that's accurate, so im not gonna vote in that.
springhen (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=springhen,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=493Ude1u,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-28T23:53:31.175+0000) > > I know how you feel, premades are awful often gang up on other people or troll, i'm sorry you got banned, i have had the same issues with premades as well. > No you didn't. One or nine reports per match dont make a difference. Premades do not have any more power, they cannot "gang up on you" using the report system. Stop making excuses for your behaviour.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: How can Riot expect perfection in their players and punish them harshly with bans when...
Perfection? "Dont be a complete jerk" is the only thing required to keep your account; not perfection. Also, judging everyone working with Riot based on one persons behaviour is the only immature thing i see here. You are desperatly trrying to drag someone else down so that by comparison, your own behaviour looks acceptable.
Adrian Ashe (EUNE)
: Riot Games what if you do the experiment here in EU (EUNE-EUW)?
> [{quoted}](name=Adrian Ashe,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8o2o0LMY,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-18T22:58:03.741+0000) > > We are all the same, why NA is always first? Im glad this isnt tested out in EUW, because that means that EUW players dont have to suffer the consequences of Riot unbanning a hoard of toxic players. Unlike NA. > No one is Perfect, There's a big difference between "not being perfect" and "flaming enough to get a perma ban". > We are humans and we all deserve to get the Last Chance You already **had your last chance and you blew it.** If Riot gives you yet another chance, you will come back demanding, demanding the same you do now. Why would this last chacne be any different from the one you already had? > it's different when you cheating,botting,scripting or boosting when someone is toxic everything can be fixed, like chat restriction for ever? or something like this? no rewards or not even add a friend! Was tried out and failed miserably.
corinnezz (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=EUW Yordle Main,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WLle7x6a,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-09T23:37:51.431+0000) > > I'm personally glad you received a ban. Reading this chat is not the type of behaviour that I want in my games. It shows me that Riot is making the right decisions and I think you're getting some valuable feedback from other members of the community in this thread. Yea i get attacked and I am the one who deserves ban. Not the people that attack others personally or the ones who write the n word and spam shit in chat. I serioulsy did nothing wrong. I was just asking why they would insult me and then i got a bit mad by their behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=corinnezz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WLle7x6a,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-10T07:02:30.173+0000) > > Yea i get attacked and I am the one who deserves ban. Not the people that attack others personally **YOU** **are **attacking people personally in these logs. Your harassing them the most of the time as well. You are not defending yourself. You're jumping on the first excuse you get to flame everyone.
: Is this worth a 14-day suspension?
> [{quoted}](name=qewqewqewqew,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FMiny1Ie,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-09T19:09:44.840+0000) > Zilean threw a bomb at me and low health rengar walked towards me https://youtu.be/_pdpYYj2-5Y?t=30 This is defnitly worthy of another punsihemt.. if you had a 25-chat ban previously, then yes, it is deserved. Another one like this will lead to a perma ban.
: https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/6ipP01as-why-do-i-get-banned-for-telling-a-toxic-person-to-shut-up
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jNN2FWTy,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-08T14:13:00.369+0000) > > https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/6ipP01as-why-do-i-get-banned-for-telling-a-toxic-person-to-shut-up And, exactly as in your post, there are no chatlogs. Just an empty claim. I wonder why.....
: Autoban system sucks, change my mind!
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jNN2FWTy,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-08T10:50:04.508+0000) > > Everyday i see people being banned for very stupid reasons by the autoban system. It is time Riotgames to hire people that will actually check if someone really deserves a punishment because that bot will ban you even if you say a joke, The people Riot would hire would not make a different decision. You seem to think that the things you got punished for would change if Riot hired the thousands of people needed for this;but they wouldn't. The reason the system punishes certain things is because Riot knows and wants these things to be punished. Replacing it with humans wouldnt make any difference in that regard. > even if you tell simply "shut up" to someone This statement is complete and utter bullshit. Post an example of it.
: So i can pick Anything mid?
> [{quoted}](name=WrathOfKami,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RpcFgrE1,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-07T11:53:56.079+0000) > > So I can go into a ranked game and try to play anything mid lane as long as i "try"? Yes. However, it is very clear from your text, that you would purpusfully pick sth. you conisder not to be viable, so that you can cry about how broken the system is and shit. **If you play ap lee sin mid, knowing fully well that it sucks, then you are not trying. **
PandaPo (EUW)
: Garen can duel a 900 AP Ryze with only mercs for defense and goes full AD.
The real question is why you ever allowed him to damage you in the first place. Garens gapcloser: one single speed boost. Your defense against that: ms boost of your own, multiple roots. If you use those tools, garen will never reach you. If he somehow manages to close the gap, he has to be able to kill you, or the champ would be even more useless then he already is. I relly like how you dont mention his actual items beyond mercs or lvl (why would that be important at all), or if you were marked by his passive, or **how the hell he ever managed to clsoe the gap**. This isnt broken, you just played poorly.
Allpha (EUW)
: This strategy should have never seen the light of day , sorry for sounding harsh but I feel like League is not meant to just play a champ and run it down top taking objectives and such doing nothing else besides that on top lane .... It just feels sad... I encountered that strategy 3 times I think and they always lost ( I main top lane) , you should play the game as it is its a Team Game , made to play it with your team to overcome a bad situation together or push the advantage together if you have it . I really do not see the fun in just A+ left click on top lane ( joking of course , but pretty much an accurate description), about the punishment I guess that is just how the system works in response to too many deaths , also claiming paper towers its kinda funny since the build and all is made to melt towers... but nonetheless I guess the automatic ban was a bit harsh and I feel sorry for your situation hope it all sorts out in the end...
> [{quoted}](name=Allpha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EhlBhGgA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-12T22:04:55.514+0000) > > you should play the game as it is its a Team Game , made to play it with your team to overcome a bad situation together or push the advantage together if you have it . One person draws pressure in a sidelane, the rest of the team uses this to get an objective somewhere else; this is the core essence of teamplay. > I really do not see the fun in just A+ left click on top lane ( joking of course , but pretty much an accurate description), no, this is not an accurate desription. **Every **splitpushing strategy involves pushing toplane when your team is in position on the other side of the map. The only difference with Sion in this case is that you use your passive as well, to deal much more damage to towers and to force a bigger response then any other tank could possibly force (who would care about maokai e.g...). Again, drawing attention to one side and having your team do sth on the other side, is the core essence of teamplay, and it's what every single splitpusher does. > about the punishment I guess that is just how the system works in response to too many deaths if thaht's the case, a simple death-counter would suffice - this really isn't an argument. Of course, one would need to see the game to know if it was just inting, or actually trying to splitpush as hard as possible.
Cokster (EUW)
: im investing time and not doing "ANYTHING" and why would they give me things i dont use its like not giving me anything and i told u abt the time i spent in smite... did they ever run out of money?? the answer is NO
> [{quoted}](name=Cokster,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yEJhKv8r,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-12T19:18:19.642+0000) > > im investing time seriously, wtf. You "invest" time? You are given the opportunity to play a free game that doesnt give any advantage to paying customers. This is a gift from Riot, not work on your part. If it is not fun, dont play.
Kosven (EUW)
: Game 1 In-Game Kosven: better take camps than herald i guess cxd Kosven: ur mother is a whore Kosven: thats true aswell Kosven: janna Kosven: press r Kosven: yi if u solo push afk all game atleast go qss lol Kosven: yi solo lose imo Kosven: %%% %%%got Kosven: %%%%%% Kosven: lol just joke ofc!! :)) haha gj yi keep focusing bro we got this team!! :))) :d
> [{quoted}](name=Kosven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Htevuggm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-29T23:44:43.333+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > Kosven: better take camps than herald i guess cxd > Kosven: ur mother is a whore > Kosven: thats true aswell > Kosven: janna > Kosven: press r > Kosven: yi if u solo push afk all game atleast go qss lol > Kosven: yi solo lose imo > Kosven: %%% %%%got > Kosven: %%%%%% > Kosven: lol just joke ofc!! :)) haha gj yi keep focusing bro we got this team!! :))) :d -- > Hi I just got a 14 day suspension for explaining that these three trigger words will get u banned I think you posted the wrong chatlogs. You didn't explain anything, the only thing you did in this log was flaming your teammates. There's no indication that anything you said is a joke either - just the normal hatespeech and the usual flaming on top.
Dark Veil (EUNE)
: Yeah u are right i better quit
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Veil,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4hnABUfE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-29T20:54:04.910+0000) > > Yeah u are right i better quit You do that. Did you expect people would ask you stay with this behaviour?
: Permanent Ban
So... You had a 14-day ban recently?
: SKT T1 why ?
SKT is not a strong team - tahts why they failed to qualify. They had a bad split and didn't impove enough for playoffs or gauntlet. And Samsung IS / WAS at worlds - team changed the name, they are called GenG now. Kept the exact roster from last year - and got smashed in group phase 1 win 5 losses. Again, not a good team.
: what was the reason for allowing to ban pick selection of your team?
The enemy could pick it. Your teammate doesnt know 100% if he wants to play it - but you definitly dont want it in the enemy team. Forbid to ban something that someone has preselected, and you will quickly be complaining about trolls of a different sort.
: Flawed Banning system
> [{quoted}](name=VaultBoyTec,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=skF5Jpze,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-27T18:38:21.729+0000) > > This has started for almost 2 years now. at first, when the game was still small and growing, LoL couldn't afford losing players, people would rarely get banned. Theres so much wrong here already.... First, toxic teammates are the number one reason why players quit. Banning toxic people is a net gain. Second, the reason they banned less, was because it takes time to develop a good system capable of dealing with millions of reports every day. > and for good reason, like Grakis, the dude literally flamed and int'd every single game. if you really were toxic and would flame every single game, YOu must flame regularly or use hatespeech to ever get any punishment. > you would get banned, but now, so much as writing the word "shit" regardless of the context used in, False again. Please go ahead and show me a single person that got punished for that. You wont be able to do that, because this is just made up. You are perfectly fine to curse like that. Didnt read further, you wrote only bullshit so far... You want to discuss further, get your facts togther, like providing the proof for this last claim.
: help
If you offer us no information at all, we cannot help you...
: Not sure, whether you are serious or a pure troll. How am I being punished for telling others to play properly and atleast stop flaming/trolling one another?.
> [{quoted}](name=Obbymaulerz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HINut97k,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-21T09:36:03.399+0000) > > Not sure, whether you are serious or a pure troll. How am I being punished for telling others to play properly and atleast stop flaming/trolling one another?. Telling others to suck your balls is not "telling others to play properly".
: U can't live without context. He always exist. Everywhere
> [{quoted}](name=Who fed Kha Zix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GYb5RYw4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-14T22:26:32.858+0000) > > U can't live without context. He always exist. Everywhere There's no context in which flaming is an appropriate response in League. That's why it doesn't matter.
Reichs (EUNE)
: I don't take excuses anymore. Bann my team for feed.
Every game someone is going to loose, and someone is going to feed. That's how a 5v5 pvp game like lol works. If you can't deal with that, look for a new game.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: The system can't be perfect, and those that have ill intent will always find a way to ruin it for others, but one thing I want is the "failed to connect to game" to be expanded to also those that disconnect very soon after the game starts, like maybe within 30 seconds (for example). It is too often that everyone manages to connect into the game, but as soon as the game starts, someone disconnects and never connects back, so it's essentially a 4v5 game from the start, just without the option to remake.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mK0vYBw2,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-19T16:33:31.207+0000) > > It is too often that everyone manages to connect into the game, but as soon as the game starts, someone disconnects and never connects back, so it's essentially a 4v5 game from the start, just without the option to remake. This does not prevent remakes. I've had games where people (even myelf once) connected to the game, meaning the were on the rift, then went afk, and a remake happened.
sexbog34 (EUNE)
: The chat log is from a SINGLE GAME and I got banned 3minutes after that SINGLE GAME. You quote my chat that the most offensive thing that I said is ''crybaby'' and you quoted 2 negative lines from my chat and you said I was toxic through the whole game? In my opinion you've got banned before for being toxic and now you want all to go through the same path that you did...I don't know other reason that you think I deserve to get banned for this chat log. This is the first game from my 14 day ban to this day (which is more than 6 months ago) that I was even considered negative in any form.I got banned for being extremely far from ''HATE SPEECH'' and you say I was toxic through the whole game which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. What do you specifically consider flame? The words "tryharder" or ''stats player'' which were used ONCE in the whole game that are not even close to ''HATE SPEECH'' that I was reported for. ''You yourself are flaming this entire game. No wonder they flame you, as well.'' How do you know that? You just want to make the situation look bad for me for no reason whatsoever. You are saying that I started all of this and they were just deffending themselves. This is really really far from the truth and don't try speaking facts when you don't know anything. Sorry if I'm repeating myself.
> [{quoted}](name=sexbog34,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=10LGt20q,comment-id=0007000000010003,timestamp=2018-08-17T07:57:59.494+0000) > > The chat log is from a SINGLE GAME and I got banned 3minutes after that SINGLE GAME. And the reason why this is a permanent ban and not a chat restriction is because of your previous history. If you hadn't flamed in the past 100 games, this most likly wouldnt even be a chat restriction. Now it is a perma ban, because you demonstrated, that you refuse to stop this sort of behaviour. You quote my chat that the most offensive thing that I said is ''crybaby'' and you quoted 2 negative lines from my chat and you said I was toxic through the whole game? Yes, your entire chat is negative. I haven't found a single message that contains anything that would help your team. Next example: sexbog34: you are a deluded one sexbog34: they take my every buff sexbog34: cuz bot cant ward sexbog34: 1v4 R them sexbog34: then blame me sexbog34: zed your talent is not matching your arrogance So, deluded, arrogant, bad. And the chat goes on like that. > > In my opinion you've got banned before for being toxic and now you want all to go through the same path that you did...I don't know other reason that you think I deserve to get banned for this chat log. This is the first game from my 14 day ban to this day (which is more than 6 months ago) that I was even considered negative in any form.I got banned for being extremely far from ''HATE SPEECH'' and you say I was toxic through the whole game which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. > Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It is always everyone else, right? No responsibility of your own. You got "manipulated" by others, and thats why you flame (instead of the actual reason, your lack of self-control). Now i'm the bad guy too, for explaining to you why you got banned (which is the purpose of this thread). Always someone else... The reason why i believe this perma ban is justified is simple. you need to flame **a lot** to get a 14-day ban. After that, all you need to do, is to stop flaming- and you keep your account. Thats it. Really dude, thats it. Simple, isn't it? If you cannot manage that, then you are not the kind of player that should play the game, because you ruin the fun for your teammates. This is a very, very simple and very reasonable request, and you repeatedly failed to comply. What else can Riot do at this point? You made it clear that the previous punishments do not have the desired effect, even if they threaten to perma ban you. You just dont care. > > What do you specifically consider flame? The words "tryharder" or ''stats player'' which were used ONCE in the whole game that are not even close to ''HATE SPEECH'' that I was reported for. You do not know what you were reported for. Your intent was clearly to harass your teammates; that's obvious. And people like that aren't exactly the sort of teammate that anyone wants. > > ''You yourself are flaming this entire game. > No wonder they flame you, as well.'' > > How do you know that? You just want to make the situation look bad for me for no reason whatsoever. You are saying that I started all of this and they were just deffending themselves. This is really really far from the truth and don't try speaking facts when you don't know anything. I see you are flaming the entire game, and i read your statement that they flamed you... i did not say that you started it (whichisnt relevant at all anyway), i said that you made it worse by flaming as well.
sexbog34 (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=sexbog34,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=10LGt20q,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-08-17T00:08:22.794+0000) > > I don't think that you should get banned for your whole life by being passive aggressive or whatever it's called for 3 sentences in a SINGLE game Well, you didn't. You had your 14-day ban before. And before that, your chat restrictions (unless you used hatespeech or such). So, what on earth gives you the idea, that this ban is "from a single game" ? This perma ban is the result of many games and multiple punishments, which you totally ignored. It is because you made the clear statement, that you refuse to stop flaming people. sexbog34: toxic zed tryharder on normal sexbog34: 60 farm zed mid sexbog34: pro sexbog34: zed sexbog34: gk sexbog34: miss all your abilities sexbog34: stats player sexbog34: crybaby NO ONE wants a teammate like that. Again, this is not because of "a single game". You had previous warnings, and still contnued like that. Obviously you are either unable or unwilling to stop flaming, so there's no other solution then a perma ban. > got manipulated,but context matters) by 2 teammates constantly FULL-OUT flaming You yourself are flaming this entire game. No wonder they flame you, as well. Simply mute them, and dont flame yourself, end of the story. Your weak self-control is not an excuse, but pretty much one of the main reasons why you get banned.
: Fine, this is just my opinion: Punishing for talking is absurd. And a seriously never got a game ruined because someone talked. And no, this isnt the real world, in the real world if you are working with the team and you make shit, you get flamed on and possibly fired. This game is, unfortunantly, made for 10 year old who cant take someone being negative to them. I m fine, I have 4 accs at the moment, 2 of them with honnor lvl 2 and 2 just 15 day suspended, i dont talk in the 1º 2 and now, for obvs reasons, i wont talk on the the 2 suspended ones when i get them back. If riot wants to be dumb go ahead, like i said, you can see for yourselves the increase of trolls and afks in this game, hundreds of posts claiming they will leave this game cause of those trolls and the punnish system, even some youtubers made videos about that. Riot is having a decrease on players and its because of this system. Just saying.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowDarkDragon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8AaKV717,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-16T12:38:59.988+0000) > > Fine, this is just my opinion: Punishing for talking is absurd. It is. That is why this doesn't happen. You dont get banned for "talking" you get banned for flaming. Your whole thread is build on this nonsense...
Jaxlayer (EUNE)
: it may happen to you some day. there are players who are specialist in destroying your spirit. and muting them is not something you can do for ever. after facing them you may understand me better
> [{quoted}](name=Jaxlayer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wR133p0K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T14:47:04.626+0000) > > it may happen to you some day. Some people actually have self-control.. > there are players who are specialist in destroying your spirit. Intentional feeders such as yourself might do that > after facing them you may understand me better Bro, you are no exception. We all play the same game, we all had the same type of persons in our games. The difference is, that most people dont just do their very best to ruin the game for everyone involved. Imo, they could hand out instant perma bans. > I think a one day, then 2 then 4-8-16 days of ban helps Think what you want - Riot has done multiple experiments, including such small time bans. 1, 3, 7, 14 days, Perma ban. They are terribly ineficcient. And that's not just my thoughts, that's the result of a test with millions of players participating.
drOIA (EUNE)
: I said worse things than you in my games (rare, but happend, but I never surr and try to win whatever happens) and never been banned in 4 years. Sure it was nothing else, like afk, griefing, etc?
> [{quoted}](name=drOIA,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JltMzsKW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-15T14:01:47.922+0000) > > I said worse things than you in my games (rare, but happend, but I never surr and try to win whatever happens) and never been banned in 4 years. Sure it was nothing else, like afk, griefing, etc? It's not just about how hard you flame, but also how often. Writing some crap in a few rare games wont get you punished, Riot aims to catch those who do it regularly. If someone does this regularly, then the cr is justified imo.
jeronimo88 (EUNE)
: What kind of logic is that? I did like the game back when I started playing it, it has changed since then a lot and not for the best! I am trying to improve thinks here and not by abandoning ship but by making a stand! So your logic is you get a friend, you spend some year together having fun but as soon as he falls into drugs or alcohol abuse you abandon ship? And that may be a hypothetical scenario but if that is your view of things you need to grow up!
> [{quoted}](name=jeronimo88,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PGAFEEO7,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T09:14:17.062+0000) > > What kind of logic is that? I did like the game back when I started playing it, it has changed since then a lot and not for the best! I am trying to improve thinks here and not by abandoning ship but by making a stand! I dont know what you are really trying to do - but a post like this will not change **anything**. Here's what you did: Post a bunch of accusations, present no evidence, and giving no explanation why offering more free stuff is bad. YOu want to change something? Give reason. **No one will** change **anything **(including his opinion) based on a bunch of empty accusations. For example, i have no problem with Riot banning hardcore flamers, trolls, and cheaters. I haven't seen them lie so far, care to give an example? I neither see where they ignore the community, constantly bringing new tools that are requestet (replay mode, test mode, pre/postgame chatlogs...) Or just keep whining like a spoiled child and contiune to get ignored and laughed upon.
jeronimo88 (EUNE)
: Do not fall for this... Take a stand!
How about you boykott the game? That would teach them! No half-measures!!!
: Bad behaviour and i got perm ban, It is possible to amend ?
No, unless there was a mistake there is no way. If you had a 14-day ban already, you have no chances of getting unbanned. Your "sorry" is to late.
qweqqwrqw (EUW)
: Riot Ban people for nothing (Again) !!!
> [{quoted}](name=qweqqwrqw,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W6M7gjm9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-09T16:57:51.541+0000) >I expect someone to answer me because i will really just leave this game forever!! In addition to what was already said by Zyzyx i want to add one thing: A 14-day ban doesn't mean that you are being valued as a custumer. It means: Stop breaking our rules or we kick you out. By all means, leave and dont come back. Threatening to leave when you are told you will be kicked out unless you make a full turn is not a very effective threat...
: The sad thing is the guy probably buyed skin on this acc and he probably support league for a long time and he lost everything he buyed (real money inculded) for talking in a chat , amazing{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=caledemalt420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=u7r5aE66,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-29T02:13:46.766+0000) > > The sad thing is the guy probably buyed skin on this acc and he probably support league for a long time and he lost everything he buyed (real money inculded) for talking in a chat , amazing{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} No, he didnt loose anything for "talking in chat". He lost everything for continously breaking the rules he agreed upon by harassing his teammates, and for simply completly ignoring Riot's warnings. I've been using the chat for over 6 years, and haven't been banned. Not a coincidence. But of course, it is always easy to simply claim Riot is evil and banned for no reason, instead of realising one %%%%ed up massivly.
Vappelin (EUNE)
: Permanent bans
No, there are no such cases where a justified permanent account ban has been lifted. Except, for a experiment Riot did in its early days, which was a massive, **massive **failure and wont ever be repeated. Your account is gone forever, and you have exactly zero chances of getting it back.
TheKn (EUNE)
: I got banned...
No, %%% does NOT mean "keep yourself safe". Thats just your ridicoulus attempt to escape punishment after your garbage behaviour.
Show more

hshtagniemehrcdu

Level 188 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion