: yup quests of any type would be cool the races work well cos it stops people becoming one trick ponies as they will have to play as different characters to play as all the races when that specific race is available in the quests. You could also not make ranked count if your worried about spoiling the ranked experience by having people play champs they arent used to as this would be far more beneficial to new players that need chamops as opposed to people who have most of them and arent esperate for IP
sounds very good!
OzX (EUW)
: Are you dumb on purpose or its natural?
dude what he says is right . all the champs should be equally good so same prize
: > [{quoted}](name=mester namiri,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kU3eQpvT,comment-id=00000000000000000004000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-05T22:28:54.282+0000) > > 3k is a lot i guess new players must have somthing like low priced champs like one from each role Well there is the free champ rotation. They could start by adding more champions to the free champ rotation.
Yes, and that you can play these champs to in rankeds
Kundli (EUNE)
: Well they had to do something, because the gameplay is 0.
The gameplay isn't 0 i pref lol to , but you cant say the gameplay is 0
Pootis 5 (EUNE)
: I belive it would really,really feel unfair that someone gets so easy in about 6 months with those methods as much as I got by playing normally two years.If they are doing this,they should find a method for making it fair for everyone.I worked hard and got about 52 champions în 2 years.Otherwise,they should just keep IT as it is right now.As for the idea of using excesive ip,I agree with it,even though I don't yet know the feeling of having everything in lol.(sorry If I sound like a total butthurt,but I just feel it's unfair).
The more sportive people like that their enemies have the same possibilities. + you would get more ip for other cool thing that i proposed + these methods dont make a big difference only a difference from like 5 months i think on the duration of 4 year so you would profit from it to
: huh how is this a respionse to me i was saying people who dont play everyday dont get the 1st win of the day bonus because they dont play everyday that means they dont even play 10 mintues cos they dont play every day. for the record i get my 1st win of the day bonus every day but it would be nice to also get a daily play bonus. On smite for instance they have quests daily rewards and all there champions are the same price tier barring a couple of entry level gods like cupid. a friend of mine started playing smite way after i started lol and he practically has every god and has only paid real money for skins but he has pumped a good £100 in to these skins. Im still way way short of all lol champions maybe 60 short have spent around £100 and have very few skins. Its a good job i like this game really cos the way they lock champions behind such a huge pay or play wall is pretty annoying to be honest. having things like rewards based on things like play as a noxian or piltover or any race 5 times like smite do would help players earn more IP have them return to play on a daily basis meaning people will be less rusty on a less regular basis meaning less bad days etc
> [{quoted}](name=worldbeater8910,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kU3eQpvT,comment-id=000300000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-05T18:48:14.079+0000) > > huh how is this a respionse to me i was saying people who dont play everyday dont get the 1st win of the day bonus because they dont play everyday > that means they dont even play 10 mintues cos they dont play every day. > > for the record i get my 1st win of the day bonus every day but it would be nice to also get a daily play bonus. > > On smite for instance they have quests daily rewards and all there champions are the same price tier barring a couple of entry level gods like cupid. a friend of mine started playing smite way after i started lol and he practically has every god and has only paid real money for skins but he has pumped a good £100 in to these skins. > > Im still way way short of all lol champions maybe 60 short have spent around £100 and have very few skins. Its a good job i like this game really cos the way they lock champions behind such a huge pay or play wall is pretty annoying to be honest. having things like rewards based on things like play as a noxian or piltover or any race 5 times like smite do would help players earn more IP have them return to play on a daily basis meaning people will be less rusty on a less regular basis meaning less bad days etc These race quests sound very cool :D
Owyn (EUNE)
: > or champs should be cheaper. that makes sense, riot keep releasing champs with only 6300 cost while old "crappy" champs can cost pfff 450 IP or whatever near that, and that IP cost decrease they introduced long time ago doesn't seem to work, or at least it's fully not noticable {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Indeed you are right the champs that feel fun to play have a really high cost. They should lower the prize of champions faster. 13 x 450 IP = 5850 IP 21 x 1350 IP = 28 350 IP 24 x 3150 IP = 75 600 IP 41 x 4800 IP = 196 800 IP 32 x 6300 IP = 201 600 IP It isn't logic that the most champions in the game cost 4800 and the second most champs in the game cost 6300. Their are more 6300 and 4800 champs then 3150 1350 and 450 champs. They should be spread more in my opinion
: zed 450 ip? Yasou 450 ip? Rengar 450 ip? Ekko 450 ip? Low elo would be a bigger hell then xd
> [{quoted}](name=Pugnare Mercator,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kU3eQpvT,comment-id=000000000000000000040000,timestamp=2016-06-05T12:42:52.960+0000) > > zed 450 ip? Yasou 450 ip? Rengar 450 ip? Ekko 450 ip? > Low elo would be a bigger hell then xd Elohell doesn't exist i used to believe in it to last season and got myself carried by a friend out of bronze. This year i was placed in bronze again and i was out of it in 24 hours. If you are better then other players in your ranking you climb! Also champs don't say if you are low elo or not lol xD. You can fuck up a game with garen as easy as with zed.
Lazoh (EUW)
: I've been playing since late S2 and I've unlocked all champs mid S5 and i'm still buying the new ones. I have around 10 runes pages or something and enough runes to have a lot of setups. If you play enough and you win enough, you'll get a lot of IP anyways. Jeroen, either play more and think about what you buy, if you buy champs you'll never even play or never play to understand their kit better, it'll take pretty long.
Believe me if i could play more i would. I made this calculation of days at a IP gain of 500 a day. This equals like 4 games each day. I think that's a lot for the majority of players. Also in this calculation IP weekends and gifts are not added. So yes normaly it would take you a bit shorter, but still a very long time. If i need to be busy 2 years with unlocking every champ fine i take that. But 4 is to long for me
: If you're still busy after 4 years, you either don't play enough or you didn't invest any money into the game at all. Don't you feel ashamed? Riot put a lot of money into making this game and you're playing it without giving them back anything. On top of that, you're even asking for more free stuff, what the hell dude!
I have already given €60 or something at riot and i am planning to pay more in the future but i want to give my rp to skins cuze their are a lot of cool skins and not to champions
Pootis 5 (EUNE)
: I belive it would really,really feel unfair that someone gets so easy in about 6 months with those methods as much as I got by playing normally two years.If they are doing this,they should find a method for making it fair for everyone.I worked hard and got about 52 champions în 2 years.Otherwise,they should just keep IT as it is right now.As for the idea of using excesive ip,I agree with it,even though I don't yet know the feeling of having everything in lol.(sorry If I sound like a total butthurt,but I just feel it's unfair).
The more sportive people like that there enemies have the same tools as them. This things would make the extra ip nice to for the people who already have everything cuze they can start faster with doing the other things i proposed. If they did al these proposals it would also make a differential of (1/8) or something in the time needed so it would still take a very long time ;)
Khar0n (EUW)
: there's no need for this systeme, that's what Im trying to say. If they felt like it was necessary, they would be better of increasing the first win of the day bonus. Saves time programming and is a much more rewarding systeme.
Saves time programing :') It isnt like programming this is very hard lol. Increasing first win of the day is not the same cuze with this system only players that play a lot are rewarded. (these players get tired of having to play the same champs a lot) If you increase first win of the day the players who play one a month also get a high bonus (these players wont have a problem with there small champ pool cuze they dont play a lot)
Khar0n (EUW)
: Because these players are in queue for more than an hour. That's a bigger probleme than new players wanting every champion.
These people being in a one hour queue also has to do with the fact that a lot of players transfered from lol to overwatch. The ip system is one of the reason why this happens. So if you make this system better -----> more players ---> lower queue times. I already told you that not everybody with riot is working on these queue times....
: The only thing is that to for example make that when your friend gives you honor then it would give less or even zero ip (for example instead of 100 it would give 10), because then you can just play with friends and every game you get like 400 ip, and that is a lot. But I really like the idea, because I want to buy 2 champions but I can't because I want to get runes or something.
Yes indeed but will your friends give you all 100 ip from themselves to you. The idea is if you do this kind of honor you loose the ip and the honored one gets it. In this way people with loads of ip and people in need of ip will be nicer to each other
Khar0n (EUW)
: How will it reduce toxicity? There are still going to be as many people raging, you're only adding something for non-toxic players to reward there good performing teammates, there's no way someone will stop raging because there's a small chance he might be honored and receives a small amount of IP. Rewarding players for honoring others will just end up in players honoring as much as possible to get those rewards. You also say players have to much blue essence, funny thing is, with the lvl 6/7 champ mastery, a lot of people don't have enough blue essence. You also compare the champion systeme of overwatch to the systeme of league. Yes it's true that you unlock every charecter at the start, but the game isn't free, while in league it's possible to unlock every champ without spending anything. There shouldn't be a rush to try and unlock every champion.
It will reduce toxivity cuze people will now they might get bonus ip if they are nice! Yes we compare the champion system to overwatch cuze a lot of league players are quitting league for overwatch and the ip system is one of the reason (multiple friends of me stopped and started overwatch so i asked them why) This adds up to the queue timers where you are complaining about less players equels higher queue timers. 4 year for each champ isnt quite a rush. These proposals would only matter a few months. So maybe 3.5 years for all champs instead of 4
Khar0n (EUW)
: Name me a f2p game where you get every charecter for free. If you compare the grind/paywall of league with that of a game like hearthstone, leaue is doing a very good job. New players will struggle getting to know all champs if they have all of them unlocked at the start. The free rotations are a much better systeme to introduce players to every champion because they don't play with/against the huge variety of champs league has to offer.
Yes, Indeed but after 4 year i am not a new player anymore and then i am still busy with unlocking things
Khar0n (EUW)
: It would take 8 days to get more than 150 bonus IP, but it'll take another week to make up for the days you made less than 150 IP. And not everyone is able to play every day, because of work/school. Your systeme is punishing those people.
Does it matter that you make a loss? I dont say i wanna remove first win of the day..... This system would be a nice extra bonus for the people who play every day and would also be a bonus for people who play 2 days 1 day not 1 day 1 day not and then 3 days in a week. They would get 200 ip extra each week ;)
Karton V (EUW)
: I like your ideas, about the honoring of people i think to reduce toxicicity this is also a good option, which i already put on another post a week or some ago: What if Riot would introduce a system that would reward the players for honoring other people, like give a ribbon for the things you honor for regularly on the opposite side of were a normal honor ribbon would be at. This would encourage players to honor more since people would try to get the new ribbon. And this would also increase the amount of people who get honored, since this new system is based on giving honor for rewards. Ofcours there would have to be a cap inplied so people can't randomly honor people just to get the reward. Some thing that would be an option: since a lot of players have too much blue essence, why not make honoring people cost a (low) amount of blue essence. This would add more value to a honor given. About the ip: i think rito should just straight out up the ip gain for each game, since this slow rate of ip gain and grinding is whats getting people hyped for overwatch since you can play every champion and have everything except the skins from the moment you start playing it.
In my opinion you are right! :D
Khar0n (EUW)
: If every player would be able to unlock every champ with IP and get his favorite skins with IP, then what's the point of RP? There are more urgent matters Riot is working on like the long dynamique queue times in higher elo's. The increase in IP for playing x days in a row is a simular systeme as the first win of the day and it would take quite a lot of days to equal the amount of 150 IP/ day. I also don't think you provide the right solutions for the infinite IP pools. Some players just want to play the game and don't care for LCS/skins/rotating game modes.
Indeed , there are some problems with the things that i proposed , but i give them to riot to do with it whatever they want. There are indeed more urgent matters for a lot of players , but not everyone is busy with the dynamic queue times ;) The increase in IP for playing x days in a row is indeed simular but would have a very nice impact. It would take 8 days to have more then the first win of the day. A extra that people who play 8 days in a row deserve i think ;) Some people indeed dont care about lcs and such but it would be nice for a lot of other players and the honor system can only be nice in my opinion.
jere1223 (EUW)
: The IP system
13 x 450 IP = 5850 IP 21 x 1350 IP = 28 350 IP 24 x 3150 IP = 75 600 IP 41 x 4800 IP = 196 800 IP 32 x 6300 IP = 201 600 IP 131 champions for 508 200 IP 508 200 IP is a ton, and you can see that there are a lot more expensive champs then cheap ones so maybe you can also change the time period of champs getting cheaper.
Rioter Comments
: Ranked Teams
ranked 5s on the rift is gone until s7 :'(
stevedlmx (EUW)
: LF 5v5 Ranked teams to scrim with
zidic (EUW)
: Losing a game? No problem, go afk for 5 minutes.
no because the ones who leave lose extra lp look the whole topic pls
: Simple icon suggestion
Riquelme375 (EUNE)
: Just a small suggestion
it is nice but I think there are more important thing to do for rito
Rioter Comments
: IP Gains Suggestion!!!

jere1223

Level 66 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion