Hansiman (EUW)
: The goal is already to ban people **intentionally** feeding with a 14 day ban after a single offence, and a permaban at second offence. The problem is still that it's really hard to accurately detect who's actually intentionally feeding, rather than just having a bad game. And I don't think many people would say that they'd rather see more innocent people banned just for the sake of catching more guilty ones.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yOZ4Er3v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T09:29:09.188+0000) > > The goal is already to ban people **intentionally** feeding with a 14 day ban after a single offence, and a permaban at second offence. > > The problem is still that it's really hard to accurately detect who's actually intentionally feeding, rather than just having a bad game. And I don't think many people would say that they'd rather see more innocent people banned just for the sake of catching more guilty ones. You guys should have people manually view master+ games of people who have been reported several times for soft inting imo.
: LOL Nemesis got hard carried #OneOfTheBestAtHisRole
: > [{quoted}](name=kapitulera på 15,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RwFKGQUU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-13T17:44:32.631+0000) > > Well if you draft full AD then expect to get rolled over by Jax, that's where he is strong. His weakest point is laning, it's really easy to counter pick with Jayce and delay his scaling hard. I could do that but i despise ranged toplaners and i aint touching them, ever. I like fair melee fights not some ranged bullies shenanigans. I wont pick kennen, gnar or vlad everygame to be a complete douchbag and ruin the fun for the other melee players, I wont go that low.
Damn, I respect you. Making the right moral decisions.
: When are you planning to nerf Jax E CD ?
Well if you draft full AD then expect to get rolled over by Jax, that's where he is strong. His weakest point is laning, it's really easy to counter pick with Jayce and delay his scaling hard.
: So you can't dodge a game when enemy picks champion that counters you?
Why should that be allowed outside of promos then? Also, "Sure you could argue that it would get 'abused', but there are already punishments for consequent dodging so I don't see the problem."
Rioter Comments
: is 3 LP penalty sufficient for dodging?
It is, think about the other side of the coin. Would you rather play out an unnecessary game and lose 15+ lp for it, or dodge with -3lp and saving time?
: Yi should be nerfed, and only those who play Yi may argue otherwise. Same with yasuo. Yi can start bad, then a couple kills and later in game he's unstoppable. Wait for a teamfight in bush, engage in mid fight, R, win. All the talks that "he is ok" are just pretentious blabber.
yi is fine, the problem is how he abuses items
T00Late (EUNE)
: Diamond 4 EUNE is unplayable in this season
Buddy, diamond 4 is low elo, if you have plat players in your game then your MMR is shit because of how many games you've lost. Ranked reset only really helped masters and above.
: Climbing is meant to be hard, you're supposed to lose more LP than you win.
Also you don't gain 12 and lose 27 with a 52% WR, you must've had an intense loss streak from earlier
Pelmorr (EUW)
: Diamond 4 lp gain and loss
Climbing is meant to be hard, you're supposed to lose more LP than you win.
: Gap closers don't even matter because the enemy top usually has an escape ability to respond with (Kennen E, Vladimir W, Jayce knockback) and you will be forced to get harassed while farming minions.
First picking top is a pain in the ass because you will 95% of the time get counter picked, most likely by a ranged champion.
Turbando (EUW)
: What the hell is the point of ranged toplaners?
Gap closers don't even matter because the enemy top usually has an escape ability to respond with (Kennen E, Vladimir W, Jayce knockback) and you will be forced to get harassed while farming minions.
: If you get counterpicked you can buy health regen items, farm and wait for jungle to come help you. If enemy toplaner is farming he will be pushing the wave under your turret. If you think you cannot do anything on the lane you can go farm jungle and try to gank. But this thing you say is like wondering why does Morgana have spellshield. It counters Blitzcrank so hard!?!
It's not even comparable to what he said.
: Can Riot please just come forward and confirm this
You know Riot can't do anything about you getting trollers or people that go AFK. It's just called bad luck.
Smerk (EUW)
: My shop system is based on weighted random, you can only increase your chances to get that skin, but not make it a 100%. Any skins may appear there as long as it's not a limited skin. You can make that chance as high as possible by playing Jax a lot and also by owning all his other skins. Mighty Jax is cheap skin, so other, more expensive, skins have higher priority and will have higher chance to appear
Hmm. I can probably be almost guaranteed to get it then, if I buy all available Jax skins and play him like 100%. But Angler Jax and SKT T1 jax could also appear there which worries me, unless you can get them all in the same shop
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Game won't start (again)
At least you can still chat with your team mates in champ select when that bug is happening. For some reason their names are red though.
Raül (EUW)
: Umm ok I got my LP but i just got +10 LP wtf i usually get like 20
Same here I only got 13, wtf
: Same issue here.
Lmao I just recieved 13LP for that win when my MMR is above average, something is flipped.
: Same here, won game but didnt recieve LP on my other account.
I won the game like right when the ranked issues started coming so it's most likely to that, and now I'm forever stuck in "reconnect". Please give us our LP
Raül (EUW)
: Won game no LP
Same here, won game but didnt recieve LP on my other account.
: calling out someone else on being toxic and using a insult "twat"" at the same time ..., lovely xD
: Its your own fault dont blame others. You could have just kept your mouth shut and gone afk, cant get chat restrictions etc for afking. Keep actin like a toxic twat and enjoy your perma.
You're also acting like a toxic twat, looks like you can't reform either.
: Do you not think that using cancer in such a way might be a little disrespectful to those who have lost friends and family to it?
Depends on how you use it. If you say "Yasuo is cancer" then you're not really disrespecting anyone, you're just referring to the champion as being so bad as cancer. It's different from calling someone cancer or "you should get cancer", that's something disrespectful and should be bannable. That's just my view on it.
: Clearly you didn't read any of my explanations for each video. I casted Alpha in all of the videos, the alpha strike animation swing appeared too, but it didn't actually alpha me. Also, in the last video I did ping that my Q was on cooldown.
It's very clear to see in the first and second video that the alpha swing animation goes off
Ryb (EUNE)
: In my opinion earlier Yi's Q was more responsive/faster than now, now it's too slow or sometimes the game doesn't even cast your q if you're spamming it(the same goes with other champions like Fiora's aa, but that's a nother topic). Also this happens: when you q someone and if you're in range and it starts casting but they enter a brush(which you don't have vision of) it cancels the q but takes the mana cost away and puts your q on a cooldown.
I've had that happen to me several times, but at the time I didn't really think of bug reporting it. And I agree, his Q was actually more responsive and fast before than now.
: In the clips you provided we can't see your ability cooldowns, making it hard to distinguish whether it actually went off or not. From what I can see you simply did not cast the ability, however I may be wrong and this could be a genuine bug.
Clearly you didn't read any of my explanations for each video. I casted Alpha in all of the videos, the alpha strike animation swing appeared too, but it didn't actually alpha me. Also, in the last video I did ping that my Q was on cooldown.
Rioter Comments
NekiBuraz (EUW)
: Champion Mastery LvL 8
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Douudii (EUW)
: Akali can't be seen with pink Ward??!!!
: Loot from Mega Orb
You are a lucky mf.
: Honor 4
Awesome man! Can't wait to get there :)
ejpon (EUNE)
: want =/= need
Someone can't take a joke{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
ejpon (EUNE)
: When the community will need it the most.
Aevilok (EUNE)
: Please make honor capsules "adaptive"
You have 14 keys? B**ch, I have 14 chests!
: I am honor lvl 3, it wasn't hard to get at all. I'm pretty sure everyone has it now.
Oh right, it's a month old thread. Lmao
Smerk (EUW)
: Amount of honors doesn't matter that much in new system, it's more about consistency and amount of games you played. Don't expect to get it soon, it is supposed to be a long process, right now there is literally zero level 3 players, it will take few weeks before someone will get it
I am honor lvl 3, it wasn't hard to get at all. I'm pretty sure everyone has it now.
: The surrender option in ranked
I can agree. I'm plat 5, a tier below you and it makes me so furious sometimes when people die and drop the "gg ff at 15" because they die. Some people are sadly generally pessimistic and think everythings lost, the other group are already tilted when they start a new game.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings FNC Azters, There have yet to be a public statement regarding this. As a result no one knows yet, odds are that it either hasn't been completely decided yet, or it is somehow tied to the honor initiative. In either case, I can't really condone nor do I wish to offer advice on where the limit is, in regards to being toxic, since I will inadvertently cause someone to skirt the edges if possible.
Thanks. My friend got a chat restriction yesterday and he's worried if he will get rewards or not this season, so I'm not trying to promote toxicity here haha.
: Oh yes, that drake is really annoying... Thank you!
Rioter Comments
: Wow, do you really think I waste time continuing a 2 weeks old discussion with someone who still doesn't get what people are talking about?
I do know what I'm talking about, guide me if I'm not. And I like how you upvote all of your comments and downvote mine, aren't you a real forumer.
: Isn't jhin too strong? >->
Not doing anything mechanically challening? Because his ult shots are very easy to hit, W predictions and positioning good E's that you know the enemy will walk into.
JOkERxzx (EUW)
: Purchased skin is now locked?
Restart client, if it's still buggy then contact Riot Support. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
: Its a one time Dia who got there by grinding flex. Make me laugh more.
I was talking about their soloQ divisions, not flex.
: Its okay fan. As soon as you have figured out that my stats are not just from this season, but from all seasons, we can continue this conversation, until such time, I see no purpose in continuing a discussion.
Getting good stats with Nasus and Garen is not hard at all. I wouldn't be too proud about it and brag especially in Silver tier. And matter of fact, what seasons you have played in doesn't matter. I don't know how that is relevant.
Show more

kapitulera på 15

Level 82 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion