Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Semaka (EUW)
: > high elo game like gold and silver 1 {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Second, you don't have a 60% win rate, you have a 48% WR.
Ye after i lost 5 games or more And it's a high elo game for unranked people not all
Uraraka (EUNE)
: A player with 6L in placement games is surely not on average tier, especially due to him/her playing 6 games on the same tier and matchmaking is indeed bad, because it simply doesn't care. I have nothing against that player or any new player, but this needs to be stopped because new players simply lack the experience and most of the times they're below the average mmr. I have no stats to back this up, but from all the posts like this and from my own experience it is seen easily. Because matching is inclined mostly towards giving games faster it is simply sacrificing fairness of the game and unlike trolls on boards say, it is not good at all. Even with all visible metrics show how bad it is, trolls on boards won't even accept it and in most of the posts they don't even see match history, but write "mmr is same" kind of lame excuse. It is more of "get good luck/rng to win" and not "play good to win", so don't get frustrated. p.s: always, I mean **ALWAYS** check teammates profiles to see their level, rank, no., of games played, win ratio, autofill, recent past games, kda, kp, dmg, cs, vspm,...... to **DODGE** games like this. I am not saying we can win every game, but we can avoid sure losses like this. gl hf {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
True af . And my bot and top were autofilled that game . They picked support and and jungle and they got autofilled to their off main lanes . So it was a loss from champ select only.
: I agree, but yeah get downvoted by people who are lucky with the matchmaking {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments

khaledtobji123

Level 72 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion