: Latenight EUNE solo/duo ranked que
yup same 4 me 4 losses in a row....all my sunday effort gone in a few hours,,,, got demoted my mmr got screwed even more, was allmost at safe levels before .... EUW tho.
Febos (EUW)
: Managing Your Bad Temper
fk that shit , it's game i dont give afck. i wanna rage ill rage. riot sportmanship can go take a trip up in an ass.
: Oh yes, heaven forbid people want to keep positive within a place where people come to have _fun!_ What is this, a _game_ or something?
u dont know what internet is...
: >read! it's rethorical... no it's not. you edited that after i comented lol XD mods can still see the original comment, pal , even if **we** can't backtrack XD >i h8 those like you seacrhing offences in others man shit. it didn't take much effort. the difference between what you claim at the begining of your post and how you act in game and in the comment section is like comparing flowers and garbage
yeah i did edit it cous epeople like u seaching fow any shit everywhere, that's why this foruum is garbage.
IQ2OOO (EUNE)
: PLAYER INTING when i try to send support ticket it says i must be logged in even when iml ogged in
yeah u need 2 log in again..it's garbage, even has icon but it has different log -in.... ohh btw it's pointless riot support is just a facade, pointing to rules etc, only way to get something is are huge posts rdit /here.
: >Hi guys, i don't want to offend anyone here. >man u must have some serious brain damage to enen begin with it.... so much for that...
read! it's rethorical.... i h8 those like you seacrhing offences in others man shit.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
where u can see the reason but u cant see what u wrote in this garbage ban system so u still gotta write tickets.....and i know with 2 perma banned acc on this garbage crybaby forum, and 2 acount near a permaban,..
Benshirro (EUW)
: We 100% do care about your experience in game - we play every day as well, so whatever you experience, we experience. There is a lot of work that goes on in the background to try and tackle negative behaviour and to focus on and reward the good stuff - but we know we're not where we want to be yet. I'm sorry you had a crappy experience, as we were just talking about in a different thread, people handle the pressure of League in different ways, and sometimes they vent the frustration by being shitty to each other.
yeah because this shit game is a tea party where we must behave , but who cares Match making sucks balls stay positive fkin rtarded bullshit....
: ShadownWorker: go %%% Is that a "%%%" ? If so, that's a red flag and will get you punished every time you use it. If not, you probably flamed in other matches as well (1-2 here and there, no big deal), you got flagged by the system, and this one tipped it over the edge. Gotta be careful and keep a positive attitude even if you're under pressure. You have a mute key after all, use it more often. Cheers
haaah ... u know where they can put their positive
Ellizia (EUNE)
: idd your right and riot needs to stop banning people permantly for chat arguments , i totaly agree whit you there , a mute exist reports are for serious stuff like insulting ones family in hard way or stuff like that , people tend to mess around i seen people become friends from flaming eachother lol
couldn't care less about that either. cancer, kms,ebola, anal , %%%%%% family anythign goes ... Dota 1 days ....
: Hey Arin, I'm sorry to hear these games hit you so badly. I think everyone can relate to the frustration you feel, even though we all experience it differently. ---- Fortunately you have already identified a significant part of the reason: _"being the competitive fool I am, I would still treat those games rather seriously as well"_ I've definitely been there, there was a time where I cared A LOT about my rank. I would take these games and my performance super seriously, I'd only play on days where I felt physcially and mentally fit, and had ranked anxiety whenver I queued up. ---- What I found out though is that you have to approach climbing with a different mindset. You actually have to forget your rank for a while, and focus on the way you get there! That means you have to focus on **improving yourself!** Ignore the outcome of the game, ignore what others do, just think about what you can do or could've done different to be better. This will hopefully prevent you from blaming things on your teammates, and allow yourself to get better in the most efficient way, without being fixated on the outcome of the game. Losing a game is not actually a loss! You learn much more from a defeat than a win, keep that in mind, and most importantly, focus on the fun you can have while getting better at the game.
: ***
they still aint banning sarcasm, so thats the way for me 2 use chat nowadays. because no matter waht rito wants i aint ever gonna be pleased about a fk in feeder troll that ruins my game, idd sooner go play dota, pubg...
: You're completely missing the subject. This discussion is about the idea to allow people to permanently mute the entire chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rG543tu5,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2018-02-12T13:43:25.473+0000) > > You're completely missing the subject. > This discussion is about the idea to allow people to permanently mute the entire chat. isnt it ? anything is bannable and if isnt it's some botish awnsers.
: -Naively optimistic me says that's a really great and friendly gesture from a happy player. -Cynical me says it's someone with a stolen account who wants to harm the original owner. --- ######PS: Don't listen to cynical me, he's an asshole!
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zYi1fcRX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-12T12:54:17.936+0000) > > -Naively optimistic me says that's a really great and friendly gesture from a happy player. > > -Cynical me says it's someone with a stolen account who wants to harm the original owner. > --- > ######PS: Don't listen to cynical me, he's an asshole! -Naively optimistic is taking it ligthly unless u still believe fairytails and the santa claus.
: I can tell that I might be sharing an unpopular opinion here, but I don't think allowing people to permanently disable team chat is a healthy idea. Social interactions are an essential part of any multiplayer game, people understandably mute negative things to not get dragged down. So when you mute everyone from the start, you automatically assume that all you're going to read is negative, and completely shut yourself off from the possibility to even see a positive interaction. Saying that you need to mute all is quite an exaggeration, games where everyone is displaying toxicity are very rare. I'd rather mute a hundred negative players myself than to miss out on a positive one.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rG543tu5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-12T12:50:26.362+0000) > > I can tell that I might be sharing an unpopular opinion here, > but I don't think allowing people to permanently disable team chat is a healthy idea. > > Social interactions are an essential part of any multiplayer game, people understandably mute negative things to not get dragged down. So when you mute everyone from the start, you automatically assume that all you're going to read is negative, and completely shut yourself off from the possibility to even see a positive interaction. > > Saying that you need to mute all is quite an exaggeration, games where everyone is displaying toxicity are very rare. I'd rather mute a hundred negative players myself than to miss out on a positive one. the hiporcrysi here, like waht comuinicitions only allowed shit is gg positive crap , no player rly gives a fk about , he cares about game not some bullshit well maners ingame! all tris rly toxic comunity this that toxic COUSE OF FLAME isn't even worth tu discuss SINCE u can mute! simple fast easy, but some low esteen people fish to ban players for some kind of twisted reward insted of calling the feeder a %%%%%%s that ruined ur game , fk %%%%%%ed logic rly....not a gamers logic , i didnt chose to play this game couse it has nice people or nasty ones...for what i care they could be murderers rapists pedophiles i dont care i just want a decent playing teammate .
Loonsteer (EUW)
: WOOHOOO!! 6th account on 14 day ban.
i guess they wanna bankrupt with these dumb bans. banning for chat like rly,luul we at some kinda "protect weak " convention.
Altáir (EUW)
: hats off , wish i could be so forgiving.
> [{quoted}](name=Altáir,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TK98a1EB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-12T08:31:37.612+0000) > > hats off , wish i could be so forgiving. nono it's more like im so pissed i dont even wanna see the %%%%%%s anymore. only reason is if one goes 0-15 i make myself to report the feeder troll,only case. all other reports are total bullshit,,,,negavive attiture lool like wtf i dont care shit about that im here 2 play the game not have a tea party.
Altáir (EUW)
: do i have to report people every single game ? (for fun)
i dont evevn see endgame screen,i quit after game
: used to be a "tryhard" player in the past myself, but what i noticed in every elo below mid diamond is that the matchmaking gets worse with the day. the only way to get out of low elo now is to be a challenger, cause i can insure u that in every game u will have "that one guy" who will got 0-10+ in 5-7 min and throw the whole game for u. if u ain't challenger lvl u just can't carry your team solo if "that one guy" is whit u. i basicly have given up on climbing on low accounts. i just play for fun and for improving myself. if u get the feeder, just ignore him and play the game like he is't there. also if your playing support, ignore that guy, don't heal/shield him or anything, he won't help u win the game. also be ready to accept that some games r a complete loss and can't be come back from. in this situation just use the moment to learn how to play against fed opponents no matter what the result will be. after the game u can always report the "bad guy" that is if he also flamed alot cause for feeding he will not get banned, yey to auto ban system. "sarcasm" {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Fact or Fiction,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=l6XcuWHt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-11T19:14:49.579+0000) > > used to be a "tryhard" player in the past myself, but what i noticed in every elo below mid diamond is that the matchmaking gets worse with the day. > > the only way to get out of low elo now is to be a challenger, cause i can insure u that in every game u will have "that one guy" who will got 0-10+ in 5-7 min and throw the whole game for u. > > if u ain't challenger lvl u just can't carry your team solo if "that one guy" is whit u. > > > i basicly have given up on climbing on low accounts. i just play for fun and for improving myself. > if u get the feeder, just ignore him and play the game like he is't there. also if your playing support, ignore that guy, don't heal/shield him or anything, he won't help u win the game. > > also be ready to accept that some games r a complete loss and can't be come back from. in this situation just use the moment to learn how to play against fed opponents no matter what the result will be. > > after the game u can always report the "bad guy" that is if he also flamed alot cause for feeding he will not get banned, yey to auto ban system. "sarcasm" > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} yeah nice garbage games, but hey we dont have flame anymore SOME think this is more important than a balanced team game, by 2020 this game will turn in a sjw forum.
Saibbo (EUW)
: Well i can tell you just by the title there's a reason for that
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s48b8U3c,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-11T15:22:36.623+0000) > > Well i can tell you just by the title there's a reason for that do you live in Ponyland
II2BII (EUW)
: Idk maybe its just me but when i played football with friends we would be actually toxic like that arguing that i had for getting permad thats %%%%ing nothing thats pitty talk like holy shit dude has internet turned into this SJW %%%%s that cry about everything, a guy in that game legit called me cancer, to kms, i write a ticket to the support, OH WELL JUST MUTE THEM ALL, %%%%% do you think i can mute them all in real life, these players here are a %%%%ing joke
> [{quoted}](name=II2BII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LA5JNEEj,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-02-11T20:36:55.188+0000) > > Idk maybe its just me but when i played football with friends we would be actually toxic like that arguing that i had for getting permad thats %%%%ing nothing thats pitty talk like holy shit dude has internet turned into this SJW %%%%s that cry about everything, a guy in that game legit called me cancer, to kms, i write a ticket to the support, OH WELL JUST MUTE THEM ALL, %%%%% do you think i can mute them all in real life, these players here are a %%%%ing joke yup, it's sad 2 see , all these calling others children when , whell if one grownup must go and cry of forums because some mean words...(self explanatory) and if the 8 years old is the flame probably he has a better grasp of the world an internet . than this blindfolded herd.
Saibbo (EUW)
: >How to not get banned! Being a decent human being?
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MUAWuRyw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-11T19:28:34.251+0000) > > Being a decent human being? hhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what would that be the exemplar neighbor who suddenly murders his whole family.
sirDarts (EUW)
: Actually, to unlock your honor and get back to 2, you need to make an effort and be nice and helpful. If you do nothing, mute all, you will stay down there.
only effort i make is to shit on garbage players
DraaG0 (EUNE)
: Honor Level
dont use chat at all, butthurts everwhere, and rito is the biggest one

kroncriz

Level 8 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion