: > [{quoted}](name=lXiIuLisa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sirNqxJw,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-25T18:12:46.685+0000) > > none of them were banned. And you know this because...?
because that's how reports work, you didnt know? You need 0/50 with 5 tears and 9 reports for 100 games to get banned for int
chεf (EUW)
: I still see that you take smite ignite into ranked games buddy, and you still continue to blame your team
lol I see you're still trying to use bronze excuses to face riot's problems
Rioter Comments
: > Why am I being punished for winning my lane because of someone that lost theirs? You are not punished FOR IT, because you would also lose if you would have lost your lane. So it has nothing to do with you winning the lane, i.e. it's not a punishment for that. It's just something that happens. And if you decide to play a heavily team based game like League, that's part of the deal. > Either remove botlane from the map and make the game 3v3 or allow players to flame eachother since the punishment system doesn't do what it is supposed to anyways No and no. I'm afraid the game will not be designed around your personal special needs. If you have a problem with bot lane, that's a problem you have to face. And if you want flaming to be allowed, you simply picked the wrong game. It seems you wan't a game with entirely different mechanics (removing a lane), an entirely different core concept (singleplayer instead of team play) and entirely different set of rules. Basically you want a completely different game. So I suggest you remember what it is you like about League and if you don't find that, you look for a game that actually fits what you are looking for. But Riot will not change the entire game just because you apparently picked the wrong game to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rQbIsYpm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-25T14:07:10.677+0000) > > You are not punished FOR IT, because you would also lose if you would have lost your lane. So it has nothing to do with you winning the lane, i.e. it's not a punishment for that. It's just something that happens. And if you decide to play a heavily team based game like League, that's part of the deal. lol when someone has never heard about "gamedesign" and thinks video games grow on trees
Riryz (EUW)
: that gonna be hard though. 1. Only your teamside jungle would count since stealing buffs or just camps from the enemy would not be possible with such a detection. 2. Role swaps with jungle in champs select will be impossible since there is no way to detect which player goes in the jungle. "having smite" is not reliable. 3. Better put a system in place that prevents junglers from farming minions too, since way to often junglers randomly appear in lane, walking to the enemy and then proceed to clear the entire wave before walking away without having done anything except fcking with the waves position and the gold/exp balance with the enemy (surprise enemy hits 6 1st -> now youre dead and lane lost thanks to junglers "help") Im assume that you recently got out of a game where an ally either farmed your jungle or where a "laner" followed you around and tried to steal every camp you tried to kill. Those thing dont happen too often so just report and let it slide.
no, extremely easy to fix, no time to explain. would take 1 hour to fix
: > an opinion formed by a negative IQ has a negative value Negative IQ doesn’t exist, try to come up with a smarter insult. > you dont get to give orders to something that's clearly above you No one is above anyone here... regardless of if they where your silver with a negative win rate, I’m gold with a positive win rate... the only thing you further up than me is your own arse. > judging is also clearly out of question Your the only one judging here mate > you might give your opinion, but only very humble and in a self-deprecating way Might want to learn that one yourself... considering everything you’ve said so far has been opinion presented as fact... plus presented in an elitist and rude way. ___ Your honestly the most elistist and stupid person I’ve met so far on the boards which is impressive... but if your not going to change your tone then just leave, we don’t want people like you here.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z86K1PLG,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T01:23:31.595+0000) > > Negative IQ doesn’t exist, try to come up with a smarter insult. the cringe answer xDDD tx for proving my point, no need to read the rest lol
: Your the only one here making a fool of themselves... trust me we are all laughing at you. For starters trying to call us ridrones... that doesn’t even mean anything, if your gonna use an insult don’t try to make up terms it just makes you look even more immature than your acting (which is an achievement)
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z86K1PLG,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T03:47:40.829+0000) > > Your the only one here making a fool of themselves... trust me we are all laughing at you. an opinion formed by a negative IQ has a negative value >if your gonna use an insult don’t try to make up terms it just makes you look even more immature than your acting (which is an achievement) lol I see you havent been educated so I'll be generous once : -you dont get to give orders to something that's clearly above you -judging is also clearly out of question -you might give your opinion, but only very humble and in a self-deprecating way
: > [{quoted}](name=lXiIuLisa,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z86K1PLG,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:55:04.249+0000) > > For ex, they can give you a good or a bad jungler. I've noticed for a couple hundred games, I got consistently the worst jungler. It's very easy to check : I'm top, I let my lane push under tower, I wait for 15 mins. They don't gank. Not just once or twice. They failed to gank for several hundred games. Then I push for a couple seconds, immediately the ennemy jungler ganks. That's the obvious proof of a huge gap in skills. It's also funny when I have a premade jungler and we immediately get kills because he ganks appropriately. > Now obviously the usual conceited ridrones are gonna try to deny but your wishes don't weight anything against factual experience. > Seem totally %%%%ed up to me when a game that is supposed to be based on skill is in fact based on the choice of the game Big Brother is always watching. Always.
the funny part on internet is that you have no clue who you're talking to and you could say the most ironic thing unknowingly xD
: How does he cheat or cheated before? And I mean for fully channeling his slam ability, even when you escape it lol.
he uses Q twice in different directions successively
Rioter Comments
: He’s gold 1, your silver 3 with a 41% win rate (aka no hope of climbing)... did you really call yourself better without actually doing research to make sure your not making a fool of yourself (though your match history does that anyway)
lol and another one just makes a fool out of himself! It's like all the ridrones are lining up on the target xD
Kchaotic (EUNE)
: give this man a cookie. But wait, there's more! Everthing in league which seems balanced is whatever they stole from Dota anything else is result of low frequency brain-power attempts mixed with zero knowledge, inhuman greed, absolute ignorance and tons of unwillingness to learn from others. But the sh** is already too deep in their mouths soo its too late to do whatever. And by "whatever" i mean: Admit you failed at what you'r doing ; admit you only do it for the money which is pretty obvs ; admit you don't have a clue what's going on from quite some time now ; admit you'r in total mess ; start listening to the community ; try to do any actual balancing. And basically start fixing and balancing this thing you'r so proud of and you dare call a game.
summed up everything perfeclty lol
DoubleV29 (EUNE)
: Yeah, thats why I started playing champions like Sion, Jax and most important Akali (if she isn't banned), you can't carry with them but you can help your team a lot. Also, some tanks (Ornn) have a big impact even if your team is losing.
There are so little viable champs in low elo it's just ridiculous. Basically if you play anything but irelia udyr yasuo , you don't climb.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: you are not paying to play the game you cant call it a scam. I agree that there are a lot of things wrong with League but the inability to play is not one. sorry but I disagree strongly with you here
a "scam" is when you deceive someone, there's no need for money involved. Also lol IS a for-profit product.
: And you are very bad at league lol
I'm obviously better than you loool but that doesn't make you just "average" you're still trash though.
: you assume that riot actually spent time and money creating a system to single out players for no reason. Riot have absolutely no gain from doing this so why the hell would they bother... it’s not a question of whether it can work it’s a question of its so pointless that nobody would bother Also here’s a hint... if your gonna use the boards don’t be rude to people who interact with you, otherwise you can just leave we don’t want people like you around
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z86K1PLG,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T21:23:17.567+0000) > > you assume that riot actually spent time and money creating a system to single out players for no reason. lol what a stupid thing to imagine think better about the issue before you form an answer
DoubleV29 (EUNE)
: My problem with League of Legends
Long text, I'd just say teams are trash and it makes the game random. If they marketed it as a random casino game, it would be fine. But they make it look like it's about skill, which is basically a scam
: He is just a bit out of meta. He still has his favorable matchups, and if he has a decent jungler then this selection is far wider. It isn't that he is shit, simply other more meta picks are far stronger at the moment!
that's exactly what I meant
: bruh u are playing "int sion" and i bet oyu suck %%%% every game and you blame riot that they decide who wins?
never bet money you're clearly very bad at bets lol
: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=lXiIuLisa%20 7 days ago 7 games in 1 you had a positive normal kd and you are talking about others being garbage xd
yeah it's stupid to have garbage teams ruining 99% of games dont you think?
lXiIuLisa (EUW)
: did you know riot can decide who will win?
Ridrones infestation easily predicted! So funny to see them lining up and downvoting to see the unconfortable truth go away Too bad _facts don't care about your feelings_ lol
: The that's not the point of Sion top. Int Sion maybe fun(I don't like it personally) but that's just one way to play the champ. Urgot is bannable, Viktor has no way to escape from your damage early on. Sion's damage is often underestimated
I'd rather ban irelia, and viktor can easily poke from a safe place
pohiHUN1 (EUNE)
: Very good comment. Only facts. This comment should be the one on the top. Upvoted.
lol I see what you did here. Pretending to make friend with him just so next message you'd just pop out of the cake and yell "just kidding"?
penguinpal (EUNE)
: Yes, clearly Phreak is there personally sitting at his computer giving you bad players every time you queue up. ”Gotta keep this one delusional gigastuck shitter down so he can blame his teams instead of actually learning how to play” - Phreak, probably. Get real. You are a bad player playing in garbage elo with other bad players. People there don’t know how to jungle. Or play any other role, for that matter. Stop whining and put some effort into learning the game.
lol phreak? Why would he monitor eu servers xDD
: Yes because riot is going to monitor millions of individual games near simultaneously to ensure that particular players loose for absolutely no reason at all.... try to apply logic before you make yourself look like a conspiracy theorist
Lol do you also think there's a little hamster that powers your google searches? It's 2018 maybe u should leave your hut
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: With your win rates and gameplay, Bronze 5 / Iron 4 isn't far away for sure.
I highly doubt, given that's your main rank the skills must be very low there
: > [{quoted}](name=lXiIuLisa,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z86K1PLG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T19:28:13.005+0000) > > except hundreds of games isnt "anecdotal" Personal experience isn't evidence. For example, if Riot was purposefully giving people terrible team mates, don't you think, out of the millions of people playing this game, there would be more than a handful of peopl complaining about it a year?
of course it is, when it happens a lot yeah they do
BooM2003 (EUNE)
: Playing him perfectly while being silver
LOL I'm far from silver
: Your coherence levels are declining.
yawn ritroll you have more derailing in store?
: > [{quoted}](name=lXiIuLisa,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4ERkziI3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:57:23.806+0000) > > LUL sad for you I'm doing it perfectly, come back when you've passed intro mode I mean, I just looked at your match history, and of your 8 ranked Sion games, the 4 you won were because someone else in your team snowballed, and you yourself had very little impact.
"very little impact" by destroying towers lol
PH45 (EUNE)
: You playing inting Sion in low elo definitely isn't doing any good for you since in Silver no one understand splitpushing properly, probably you included. You are giving gold to both the enemy top laner and the enemy jungler for killing you early, which leads them to snowball, leaving your jungler choices to either farm it out or make some good play in a tough situation vs snowballed enemies. Your statement is false, get good.
The first part was interesting, but I dont feed them. I only int on turrets. They have 8 mins to gank me under turret 90% of the games and they still dont do it lol
: Yes, others are trolling this poor toplaner :( https://imgur.com/nDniHEI Lemme grab my small violin.
when a ridrone cries so hard because he has no clue what's happening lol
: Friendly reminder that anecdotal evidence doesn't actually prove your point, and that the matchmaking system matches you with with people with similar MMR. It cannot predict how well any one player will do in that game.
except hundreds of games isnt "anecdotal"
: Or you're just hard-griefing, while blaming your jungler. A classic I'd say. https://imgur.com/nDniHEI
Obvious ritroll is easily predicted and as easily discarded
Smerk (EUW)
: And you failed at it. Try again. Nobody said that "you cant predict people's skills". We said that you can't predict how someone will perform in one particular match. Can you see the difference?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2ayoKOtE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-10T20:16:56.812+0000) > > Nobody said epic fail
: ye your comment just shows that you have literally no idea how other games match their players. Riot is doing a great job with matchmaking. You are just not good enough to carry your silver games
lol I'm gonna straighten things out : I dont give a single shit about other games! Every single game being trash doesn't make riot one's good
Brokenhz (EUW)
: No..silver is shitty elo too.Because most of new players get placed on it.Its almost in the same spot. And me i always climbed out of silver...just need brain.Is really not hard.Frustrating but not hard.
of course silver is a shitty elo, it's the basic rank you get without doing anything. Which is why it's impossible to get out of if you dont get the right teams
: I can get out of silver playing ad soraka, champs has nothing to do with it. Well almost nothing.
lol no you cant sorry to break your dreams
: No offense but bots were always a joke. Even intermediate bots are worse than 95% of players. They're good for learning basics or trying out certain strats/mechanics but that's about it.
I don't think they were ever made to be a challenge. But they're annoying to play against
: I wish the co-op vs ai bots were in custom games tbh, plus some of them are bad, like Sion bot with 'q'.
: You're playing him albeit wrong. Look, you need to stack the W passive up in laning phase. Sion cannot and I mean can not lose lane to any champion if played right. Maybe yasuo because he's op. Otherwise if you are playing standard tank Sion, just waveclear and farm as much as u can. Run biscuit and time warp tonic as they together give Mana. If Mana problems persist, consider getting a corrupting pot. Become unkillable by 15 minutes. Raid boss by 30. Once you get good with him, go glacial augment and build ad Sion. Otherwise just go tank if you wanna be a brick wall who does stupid damage. Just went 8/1 building full tank.
I don't really see how to farm if I have a viktor poking constantely, or an urgot who just needs to dash and I'm dead. Yeah maybe pots with warp tonic... But I only play sion to int on turrets, it's not fun otherwise
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Trying to copycat the Sion strat and horribly failing LUL
LUL sad for you I'm doing it perfectly, come back when you've passed intro mode
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: Legends of toxic players : This game is dying!
Lol isnt dying but it sure passed its zenith.
: Same for me. And It's not the first time. It happens often...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Lol, so you ran out of good arguments? Quite pathetic, I agree
you're mistaken, there was no need to provide any argument here. But I still did, out of pure compassion
: Then why it's easy for gold+ to get out of silver? Coz they don't belong there, think about it.
they only identified broken champs and spam them, the most pathetic technique
Show more

lXiIuLisa

Level 44 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion