Arsene (EUNE)
: Fix your damn client
Try using the hextech tool of riot to completely reinstall league cleanly.
: i wish i could enter the pic i made on deviantart XD https://axel-the-firedancer.deviantart.com/art/Ahri-Tentacle-646730507?ga_submit_new=10%3A1511696828&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1
If you send that they may remove some rp...
: so wait, i can make a drawing and they will give me, like, 23 RP for it?
Yes sometimes you can be like 20 RP short of a skin you can draw something and they may consider giving 20 RP. They made a website showcasing all the submissions. http://rpart.riotgames.com/na/en/
Rioter Comments
: Presenting the EU Boards Discord!
hazza10 (EUW)
: Giveaway of Championship Ashe!
IGN: legoatoom <Insert Message trying to win the heart from hazza10 but most likely not meaning it>
: Suggestion for Level 30 Uncap
So get about 70 chests of levelling up all at once? Do you really think if they did that they could afford to make those chests any worth?
prololmatek (EUNE)
: I can't stop being toxic. Help
Many people have anger and you have to let that out somehow. Well maybe get a stress toy? Or put music on. Watch a video. It is only a video game, be proud that you see that they are worse than you.
: Riot's Choices for Skin Sales
If this is truth in what you are saying they should change it but it also should be random because riot wants you to buy them full price of course.
HdtvSK (EUW)
: I hope they remove it all, but all in all people saying cancer left and right still disgust me.
I saw some dude say it 3 times in one sentence and I was like. You have no respect, I'm gonna mute you. And of course, he freaked out and started saying I was flaming.
: I just found out that i have cancer.
I would want to wish you luck and get better soon, but by the tone of your writing, it seems you don't need it. But I still do it. Get better soon and may we once play against or together on the fields of justice!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Decorative borders
This is a great idea I wish I thought about it myself!
Nofpow (EUNE)
: best champ to main
Play Ryze he will not get a rework :D Nasus would fit your requirements if I was serious when talking to you.
blackborg (EUNE)
: Suggestion on the LOOT tab
Not necessary but if it is easy to code they could add it.
Rioter Comments
: can someone enlighten me ? :< I didn't get it ....
Mario has a catch-phrase. It is "It's a me Mario" When you break up with someone you usually say "It is not you, it's me that is wrong"
  Rioter Comments
G9DK (EUW)
: thank you i would like to have that spreadsheet too.. my problem is i have +500 skins, so its a shitload of work and most of the skins are legacy, so i cannot check prices etc
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui4r7mtyzyvhywa/Skin%20List%20Database.xlsm?dl=0 Here you can download it. It would not take long. You just go through every champion and look at their skins. See what one you have and maybe remember what you paid for it.
Etherim (EUW)
: [Giveaway] Any skin at 975 RP Giveaway ! ;D
: RIOT please, do something about this hextech champ shard thing.
Yes totally, I went to the story today and wanted to buy a lottery ticket. And again I did not win. So unfair... Dude, chests are risks you took and don't complain about what you get. And be happy you are able to get free stuff. That was really rare before hextech.
Lmao bato (EUNE)
: Key fragmets!
How do you get so many chests :O. How do you master the champion so fast or lots of time?
G9DK (EUW)
: Skin overview?
I made an excel doc with every skin I have and also the price I paid vs the actual cost. I went through collection and looked at all the champions if I owned a skin and wrote it down in the document. I also made it so I can easily add a new skin and it will calculate it. If you want that document I can give you a link but you have to add the skins yourself.
sevenkill (EUNE)
: A lot balance ideas!!!
{{champion:80}} = Q has on hit effects and can crit..
Saugisz (EUNE)
: Ezreal, Kalista or Jhin?
Ezreal = I am so awesome Kalista = You get a spear, you get a spear, everyone gets a spear Jhin = Awwww yesss, that feels so good.
: Questions about Events & Missions? Find your answer here!
When will I get new missions, it said every 24 hours but It has not updated yet...
: > [{quoted}](name=legoatoom,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y6nEsu9v,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T13:22:46.456+0000) > > This is exactly what you should not do, ignore them. Just ignore them. There are only 2 reasons someone feeds > They are mad at you or someone in the team and become trolls > They are already troll > Or they are just bad > > No reason to be mad at them because trolls want that, and a bad player can&#x27;t help it. A bad player CAN help it by ACTUALLY LISTENING to their teammates and not be recreationally offended because of the team telling them NOT TO DO this or that bad thing.
> [{quoted}](name=ArchEnemyNemesis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y6nEsu9v,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T14:48:47.792+0000) > > A bad player CAN help it by ACTUALLY LISTENING to their teammates and not be recreationally offended because of the team telling them NOT TO DO this or that bad thing. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Termikura (EUNE)
: Key fragments
Sontax (EUNE)
: They have to feel bad because they didn t put their max effort, how do I know that by their therms "idc" "gfy" and more. They also said "ez" when we lost Im being nice when im winning and when we are losing but we have chances etc 50-50% in that way I like to command my team not to risk and encouraging them and we win if we dont we atleast tried. But that cocksucking team that feeds their bloody arsses out they deserve to feel bad even they don t they feel happy to ruin game and thats where my flame is being useless so thats one of the reason for me to stop doing it
> [{quoted}](name=Sontax,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y6nEsu9v,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T12:05:23.712+0000) > > They have to feel bad because they didn t put their max effort, how do I know that by their therms &quot;idc&quot; &quot;gfy&quot; and more. > They also said &quot;ez&quot; when we lost > Im being nice when im winning and when we are losing but we have chances etc 50-50% in that way I like to command my team not to risk and encouraging them and we win if we dont we atleast tried. > But that cocksucking team that feeds their bloody arsses out they deserve to feel bad even they don t they feel happy to ruin game and thats where my flame is being useless so thats one of the reason for me to stop doing it This is exactly what you should not do, ignore them. Just ignore them. There are only 2 reasons someone feeds They are mad at you or someone in the team and become trolls They are already troll Or they are just bad No reason to be mad at them because trolls want that, and a bad player can't help it.
Loonstaa (EUW)
: Dude stop kidding yourself the game is designed to have many feature that promote being a cu*t.
> [{quoted}](name=Loonstaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y6nEsu9v,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-04-15T11:10:17.385+0000) > > Dude stop kidding yourself the game is designed to have many feature that promote being a cu*t. Language also has a way to promote being a cu*t but that does not mean you have to be a cu*t
Nolex (EUNE)
: Every single thing u wrote here is a bullsh*t (sry but it is) Toxic person needs a special psichologycal tretman. That person cant improve by himself and will never be as good as others, cuz they blame others for their 0/7/0 You just waste your time to wrote this (so do i)
> [{quoted}](name=Genja007,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y6nEsu9v,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-04-15T12:28:08.680+0000) > > Every single thing u wrote here is a bullsh*t (sry but it is) > > Toxic person needs a special psichologycal tretman. > > That person cant improve by himself and will never be as good as others, cuz they blame others for their 0/7/0 > > You just waste your time to wrote this (so do i) This is for people that **want** to be less toxic
Vonyalo (EUW)
: When you say "it's just a game" it's not particularly true. It's not the game you getting raged about, it's people. Though riots are assholes too with their game, giving players this tilting shitty ctrl+6 and other taunts you can't disable. It's clearly designed to get other players mad. In my case it would be much better if you could disable this crap. I already disabled All Chat and never rage about it anymore. But who gives a shit. Definitely not riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Vonyalo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y6nEsu9v,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-15T09:44:30.474+0000) > > When you say &quot;it&#x27;s just a game&quot; it&#x27;s not particularly true. It&#x27;s not the game you getting raged about, it&#x27;s people. Though riots are assholes too with their game, giving players this tilting shitty ctrl+6 and other taunts you can&#x27;t disable. It&#x27;s clearly designed to get other players mad. > In my case it would be much better if you could disable this crap. I already disabled All Chat and never rage about it anymore. But who gives a shit. Definitely not riot. They should be able do disable the BM. I just range at my pillow, or sport. Now I got some strength out of it.
Sontax (EUNE)
: Rage is more related when someone is trolling you and you have to express it in chat, or smashing something. Flaming is when you curse other players for their mistakes and I actually flame asf but I dont see why (I am also paranoid) But I only flame when Im losing but I have a good quality score so I want my team to feel bad because losing a won game (actually I wouldn t call them a team). Etc. I play Zed 6/0/0 and Yasuo feeds top 0/15/0 then I start to flame him because I want him to feel bad and don t want him to blame jungler which actually helped me more than everyone. If I have a good team then I add them all, honor,and I am respectful for enemy, I also dont care for stealing(only if I m losing) Also stressor could be your religion,envrioment,equipment,sleep and almost everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Sontax,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y6nEsu9v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-15T09:35:22.758+0000) > > Rage is more related when someone is trolling you and you have to express it in chat, or smashing something. > Flaming is when you curse other players for their mistakes and I actually flame asf but I dont see why (I am also paranoid) > But I only flame when Im losing but I have a good quality score so I want my team to feel bad because losing a won game (actually I wouldn t call them a team). > Etc. I play Zed 6/0/0 and Yasuo feeds top 0/15/0 then I start to flame him because I want him to feel bad and don t want him to blame jungler which actually helped me more than everyone. > > If I have a good team then I add them all, honor,and I am respectful for enemy, I also dont care for stealing(only if I m losing) > > Also stressor could be your religion,envrioment,equipment,sleep and almost everything. Following your example, if Yasuo starts to flame. He is the flamer, mute him. And tell the jungler to also mute him. And don't flame to make your team bad for losing because the game is not over yet. As I tolt money is not win or lose, top laners if they are behind should buy armor and hp, so they can stay in lane longer and farm more. And let you! The one who is fed, help the team. It is not over yet, and getting that across is a skill all on it's own. But you are allowed to flame if you also compliment for the good things. People like that. And they will forget that you flamed if you give compliments. One time not long ago, 2 players were fighting in my team. One said he was feeding, and so he trolled. The other said thing like "He is there kill him". And they wanted me to pick a side, I did not. I said what to do and ignored them eventually they went normal and started to tell me to report the other one. I said no, because you play normal again. So eventually I got them to play as a team and they even said sorry to each other. We won that game, and I honoured both of them. Just try to be nice, it is that easy. Do not rage on them. Trollers want that, and bad players do not get any help from it.
Rioter Comments
legoatoom (EUW)
: How to be less toxic
Sorry for any mistakes in spelling or grammar. Point them out and I will correct them. If you want something to be add, just tell me and I will consider it to be added.
Rioter Comments
: So, how does it work?
> [{quoted}](name=OP Champions,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=XBqApJ57,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-17T19:16:36.343+0000) > > So, how does it work? Have you downloaded it? If yes- You open it and you see 4 cells Name, Price Store, Price Bought, Reason. Under those cells you put in the skin you have and the amount of RP it cost and how mutch you actually have paid. If you payed full price you put "Full" in the Reason tap. If you got it free type "Free". Same for "Gift" and "Hextech". Got it? When you put in the information you can click the button. Everytime you get a new skin you add it to the list. You could make the list on your own but that would take more time.
Rioter Comments
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: Why would you want to do that ? I mean pay for free stuff ? does this sound right to you ?:p
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=zTr0mOpR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-10T14:20:13.037+0000) > > Why would you want to do that ? I mean pay for free stuff ? does this sound right to you ?:p People pay for keys and chest and some even for champions. And that stuff is also free..
Rioter Comments
: If it will be on sale, 6 months around. If it'll be legacy, there won't be a sale. :o
> [{quoted}](name=Ma vie en rose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5l7Y0J8d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-27T16:20:07.755+0000) > > If it will be on sale, 6 months around. > > If it&#x27;ll be legacy, there won&#x27;t be a sale. :o Blood moon skins can always be bought right? So they are not legacy, if my logic is correct.
: WTF Revel Red envelopes...
You, are a lucky person. This is just random chance. Congrats!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > because skin quality declines over time and as such we may decide to refund a lower quality skin (well it may be great rn but horrible in the future) Even if they did provide you with some extra refund tokens, it would still probably subjected to the limitations of the current refund tokens, which means you can't refund content you've purchased more than 90 days ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4G6j8UZf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-13T15:50:28.016+0000) > > Even if they did provide you with some extra refund tokens, it would still probably subjected to the limitations of the current refund tokens, which means you can&#x27;t refund content you&#x27;ve purchased more than 90 days ago. Yes! I agree with this!
: >League of Legends content is intended to be permanent. However we want players to feel good about the content they purchase, so we developed the refund feature to give every player a solution for those rare situations where they purchase content and quickly regret it, and are sure that they will never want to use that content in the future. Many players have never used their refunds, while others have used one, two, or three of them over time. >We established a limit of three refunds and still believe that is the right number (this gives players leeway to refund purchases but also protects the overall system from abuse). We’ve explored granting more refunds at times, but discovered that the majority of players would prefer free content instead, so each year we have steadily increased the amount of content players receive just for playing the game. Refunds and free content both come at considerable cost to Riot, so we have to carefully focus on which to prioritize to deliver value to players and protect our ability to operate as a business. >That said, while we have no current plans to issue more refund tokens in 2017, it is something we will continue to explore in the future as more players hit the three refund cap. >HIPPALUS eCommerce Director [SOURCE](http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/01/ask-riot-three-refunds-10-bans/)
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4G6j8UZf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-13T15:46:17.508+0000) > > eCommerce Director > > [SOURCE](http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/01/ask-riot-three-refunds-10-bans/) I said I had read this...
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: >I believe that his ultimate is way too broken. He is something like half assasin and now he can leap from 1000000000 distance to his target literally. His ultimate's range depends on his movement speed. And his ultimate _**can be dodged**_. >His ultimate as it was is just fine altho it super unfair when someone just clicks r and you are stunned untill you die yet it was ok. Now the distance is greatly increased. Again, it's a skillshot. > RIOT PLS WE DO NOT NEED MORE ASSASINS NOR BROKEN CHAMPS LIKE CAMILIE THAT ARE USELESS IN RANKED QUEUE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS BANNED By the looks of it, his kit is actually pretty balanced. >They dont need bonus hp (and buying sightstone is just like wasting money for me) So vision's a waste of gold? Interesting. >0 supports that can actually save their adc's from camilie's ult {{champion:12}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:40}} >Instead of giving hp riot should create item that gives a lot more healing and shiedling power. Not just by 10% You're forgetting there's a mastery dedicated to that and there's other items that add on to the increased shield/heal power the unique passive stacks additively. Mikael's gives 20%, Windspeaker's gives you another 10%, as does Ardent Censer and Redemption. You can potentially get 50% increased shielding/healing power. >When the assasin buy items their dmg does not increase only by 10%. Assassin scaling =/= support scaling. They're incomparable.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZnPhIJ8i,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-11T16:48:48.645+0000) > > His ultimate&#x27;s range depends on his movement speed. And his ultimate _**can be dodged**_. > > Again, it&#x27;s a skillshot. > > By the looks of it, his kit is actually pretty balanced. > > So vision&#x27;s a waste of gold? Interesting. > > {{champion:12}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:40}} > > You&#x27;re forgetting there&#x27;s a mastery dedicated to that and there&#x27;s other items that add on to the increased shield/heal power the unique passive stacks additively. Mikael&#x27;s gives 20%, Windspeaker&#x27;s gives you another 10%, as does Ardent Censer and Redemption. You can potentially get 50% increased shielding/healing power. > > Assassin scaling =/= support scaling. They&#x27;re incomparable. Dude, thank you! You actually used your time to write all this. Really thank you. This is the best comment that anyone could have written on this post!
Rioter Comments
Show more

legoatoom

Level 193 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion