: > [{quoted}](name=maulocky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uzYrbbY0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-01T19:08:17.054+0000) > > I'honestly 75% of them are legit garbage and it is a surprise how can they still be alive with a brain so damaged like that! If I had such problem in my brain I would probably not live that long so those dudes are doing something well. But the point is I got 10 games chat restrict. So I decided "if you can't beat them, join them" and now I play ADC (I do suck but in my defense I just started playing ADC!). This part is GOLD! I often crack jokes, praise my team's kills and narrow death escapes, ask if team needs ganks, share blue and red buffs, insist rift scuttlers often, ward in my teammates lanes, ask for help politely, etc. Yes, the ones who carry obviously get honored a lot because it's fun to see the other team dying. I also often crack a joke, "And on the fourth day, God said Honor Thy Support/Jgl", and I directly ask for honor if I've been playing good! Also, honor is also earnt through ARAM, where it's easier to be helpful and easier to be the honorable mvp! Srsly, it isn't hard to be honor worthy. You're just not trying the right way. You can't expect to be honored if you flame in the chat.
> [{quoted}](name=TheEpicRude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uzYrbbY0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-02T11:00:40.999+0000) > > This part is GOLD! > > I often crack jokes, praise my team's kills and narrow death escapes, ask if team needs ganks, share blue and red buffs, insist rift scuttlers often, ward in my teammates lanes, ask for help politely, etc. > > Yes, the ones who carry obviously get honored a lot because it's fun to see the other team dying. > > I also often crack a joke, "And on the fourth day, God said Honor Thy Support/Jgl", and I directly ask for honor if I've been playing good! > > Also, honor is also earnt through ARAM, where it's easier to be helpful and easier to be the honorable mvp! > > Srsly, it isn't hard to be honor worthy. You're just not trying the right way. You can't expect to be honored if you flame in the chat. I see a lot people doing it in my games and they always get away with it. Actualy I have a friend who is literaly a sh%$&! person on league but always gets away with it. He's in bronze yeah but never reported. I guess some people are just lucky af. I wasn't born with any luck at all xD Maybe suicide is actualy an option... Who knows right?! Sadly I'm such an unlucky person that if I try to hang my self the rope will probably break xD
: > honestly 75% of them are legit garbage woa how dare you talk about our adc masters like that? they all are litterally smurfs of doublelift and honestly its all the supports fault when they die
> [{quoted}](name=colonel cranc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uzYrbbY0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-02T09:22:03.829+0000) > > woa how dare you talk about our adc masters like that? > they all are litterally smurfs of doublelift and honestly its all the supports fault when they die You do realize I said I was talking about "low elo (currently silver II)" right?!
Viavarian (EUW)
: You don't even need honors, you just need to play games without being negative in any of them, that is enough to make honor progress. But even then, it takes a long time to level up. If you want to get honors, you need to show good attitude, good teamwork or need to do something else worthy of note. If you manage to do even 1 out of those 3, you shouldn't have trouble getting honored in most of your games.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uzYrbbY0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-01T19:29:17.473+0000) > > You don't even need honors, you just need to play games without being negative in any of them, that is enough to make honor progress. But even then, it takes a long time to level up. > > If you want to get honors, you need to show good attitude, good teamwork or need to do something else worthy of note. If you manage to do even 1 out of those 3, you shouldn't have trouble getting honored in most of your games. Lets be honest nobody honors people just because they were nice in this game. People get honored for the ammount of kills they have in every match. That's the only way to climb as far as I can see.
Magneset (EUW)
: You have to display positive behavior and also actually get honored. If you get reported or you say trigger words like homosexual slurs your honor wont go up even if you dont get punished. So keep it positive when you can and if you want to say something harmful simply dont say it. Your honor level will recover over time.
> [{quoted}](name=Magneset,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uzYrbbY0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-01T19:25:11.901+0000) > > You have to display positive behavior and also actually get honored. If you get reported or you say trigger words like homosexual slurs your honor wont go up even if you dont get punished. So keep it positive when you can and if you want to say something harmful simply dont say it. Your honor level will recover over time. So what you mean is that it's impossible to climb the honor system since the only people that get honored are the carries? Then I was right xD
Rioter Comments
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Proudest play you recorded!
https://plays.tv/video/587a56b76477f4a147/lee-must-be-mad-after-that-xd-threshjukes?from=user Would probably be when I got a lee so mad he wished I died with cancer ._. Funny thing is that I planned to juke him that way. Waiting for his Q to land and timing the second Q. Thought I was going to fail but got lucky :D
INUK UK (EUW)
: Got this account banned for 14 days for this???? (rtard player behaviour team)?
Inuk uk has a point tho. He wouldn't be toxic if those braindead mentaly disabled garbage weren't on his team, those players are the one who shouldn't be allowed to play. Not the "toxic" ones
Rioter Comments
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: "fix TT or delete it" So if you don't like it, no one should enjoy it.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yPAHd3h4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-30T15:54:00.663+0000) > > "fix TT or delete it" > So if you don't like it, no one should enjoy it. Seems fixed now. Not fully fixed but seems better. Even I found fun playing TT again :)
: So you'd give up the LP you won against bots aswell right?
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yPAHd3h4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-30T14:37:26.257+0000) > > So you'd give up the LP you won against bots aswell right? It would be the only way I see fair for all
: You didn't get your LP back so riot is just garbage 10/10 logic
> [{quoted}](name=VelowTheOriginal,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yPAHd3h4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-30T14:36:11.165+0000) > > You didn't get your LP back so riot is just garbage 10/10 logic Didn't say they are garbage because they didn't give me back my LP. Said they turned garbage since they were "sold" to the Asians
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Which is why you played 10 TT in the last 3 days and went afk in the last one :) You wouldn't say a damn thing if the bot was in the ennemy team so please spare us.
> [{quoted}](name=TeeTohr,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yPAHd3h4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-30T14:34:33.949+0000) > > Which is why you played 10 TT in the last 3 days and went afk in the last one :) > > You wouldn't say a damn thing if the bot was in the ennemy team so please spare us. I would say if I knew for sure that was a bot in the enemy team. But I never saw anyone complaining there is a bot in the enemy team yet. How can I complain about something that didn't happen yet?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Raistlin (EUNE)
: the usual posts on behaviour : BAN xxxxxx / I QUIT xxxxxx yeah ,ppl think its only them having trolls in matches, i think , its 50% trolls /50% real players , let tribunal sort them out and if not, theres always that attractive mute button :) its underrated i say
Tribunal?! Ah! Riot doesn't care at all if you troll or stand at the base just walking around so you don't get kicked out of the match. As long as they don't type a single thing in the chat box they will be fine! And you can't say nothing because if you tell them something like "Dude could you not?! I know we are losing in kills and towers but maybe our jungler can steal a baron or something else, it's not lost yet" and if someone reports you, you can be sure you'll get banned soon because you got reported in a game where you used the chat box. (personal expirience) I honestly don't see a usefull point in the chat box. As long as you use it you'll get banned. Solution1: mute everyone when the game starts; Solution2: slide the chat box out of your screen. Use one of those 2 solutions and forget about your team and you will enjoy the game (your game).
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=maulocky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cExEiLxn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-17T20:51:47.233+0000) > > No flaming isn't cool! I agree with bans for toxic players. But leaving the game is also not good at all! What I mean is like if you go afk to many times you should get banned just as toxic players when they are toxic to many times. > If someone rages at you that isn't an escuse to go afk! So if I do something bad and my team say "you are the scum of this game" should I go afk?! That's crazy! If someone flames at you just mute him or ignore! There is no reason to go afk no matter what! And if you say that it's fine to go afk when someone flames at you then you must be bronze. There is no reason to go afk at all. Going afk is like going to the flamers level and be like them. No, im not bronze. G1 currently in promo for plat. I dont say its fine but its understandable. When a person gets tilted from losing his lane matchup and there is scumbag flamer adding salt on his wound ,combined with some other stuff thats happening person snaps. In that moment its better to just leave game or afk and do your punishment, rather than flame back and get harsher punishment, or to stay in game in such state where u will just keep dying and extending ipponent lead. 4v5 games are winable as long as opponent isnt too far ahead. There were times where it would have been better for my team if certain player just went afk and we would probably win, but his tilt, feeding and his arguing with other teammates just made everyone lose focus. Afking isnt so bad, its a normal and often necessart y thing. Online games cant be paused.
In my case I had 2 intentional afk's and no! Nobody flamed at them that game. They just lost mid and top like a boss and said "useless jungler, bye" and "f*ck this I'm afk" and then they went afk :D I can see how necessary it was for them to go afk ^^ Understandable as you say. I also get flamers ragint at me almost all my games (almost all players think they're zeus you know?!) and I don't go afk for that ._. I find it better when I just keep playing and in the end of the game I can say "dude.. I did better then you!" and then I get reported for flame and chat restriction. Eventualy I will get banned but I don't care. As long as I can say that "I did better then you" in the end I think it's worth it.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: So talking shit to other people over a game is less severe than puttin rl above game? How about no. Flamers are plague here. Flamers cause most of ragequitting and afking. We need to reduce number of chances given to the. First offense 14 days 2nd perma ban. In most of games if someone has a bad game and goes 0:5 by min 5 it can still be recovered, but there alway has to be that one "pest" who starts harassing him with stupid questions and talks. "Omg stop feeding, gg enemy is fed the end is here save women and children report teemo"
No flaming isn't cool! I agree with bans for toxic players. But leaving the game is also not good at all! What I mean is like if you go afk to many times you should get banned just as toxic players when they are toxic to many times. If someone rages at you that isn't an escuse to go afk! So if I do something bad and my team say "you are the scum of this game" should I go afk?! That's crazy! If someone flames at you just mute him or ignore! There is no reason to go afk no matter what! And if you say that it's fine to go afk when someone flames at you then you must be bronze. There is no reason to go afk at all. Going afk is like going to the flamers level and be like them.
Rioter Comments
Stell (EUNE)
: When you get permabanned
Riot doesn't care, as long as you use the chatbox you will get permabanned. There is to much "Riot babies" out there right now... And the number is just increasing! I can say this because this is my personal expirience. I even got reported because I said "wp" in the end of the game and the enemy team felt offended because we owned them ._. (didn't say I got banned for it! just got reported = free 5 reports for the count). Now I don't even say "wp" in the end! I completely removed the chat box from my screen and guess what?! Never had another problema with the useless broken system Riot has :D
maulocky (EUW)
: do NOT play SoloQ!
You hiding something? Fear something? xD
: ok to clarify it. the moment you are in the same division that i am we can play a match against each other. untill then you have proven nothing and are not worth my time, because i rather spend that time in a ranked match getting my smurf to a decent elo (currently plat 3 in promo to plat 2 wich is 2 tiers above your current ranking). right now you got nothing but words.
Dude you talk to much and I really don't care about words you see?! All I care is what I can see and I am asking you to show me. Expect some friend inv. in this account.
: ***
I'll go back to gold because I will be playing 5 premade so... easy. If you are so sure then just acept my chalenge :) You have nothing to lose. Also sorry but I'm already to far away, Don't wanna go all the way down just to be in your level ._. That wouldn't be smart xD
Ceiron3 (EUW)
: Meh you are probably the same pce of shit. People who complain about these kinds of things are the main problem.or rather the root.
So play with me in game. That is the only real way to be sure right?
chill22518 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ekoby,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wR38ZffI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-15T13:13:42.141+0000) > > Unpopular opinion but I wish you could buy runes with money. I'd spend even more money on this game than I already do if they did. Just make it rp and Ip buyable like champions. so you want LoL to be pay-to-win? as if its not already
It isn't...
TeiX (EUW)
: a even dumber question would be why are tier 2 runes still a thing they are nothing but a trap
Do people even get tier 1 & 2 runes?! I never used any of those ._. They can be removed that nobody will ever notice.
: If IP gets increased then I want more things that I can buy with it, I'm sitting on 100k with nothing to spend it on.
: this is such a huge pile of horsecrap acting like you are the jesus of your lane and people should pray to the god to get you in theyr team. enjo the game with that attitude you gona spend a lot of time in your silver elo.
Oh sorry to disapoint but I'll be back to gold this weekend :) And if you doubt me just add me in game and play with me! Test me and lets see if you can keep up with me in lane! This is a chalenge :p
: I feel like Riot should increase the Ip you get when you lose a game, and make it almost the same as winning games, as it makes people play more for fun, and less for IP grinding.
But then the IP farmers would have na easy life.
SloPro11 (EUNE)
: Tbh why would you really want this? I mean this might just make portuguese players think it's ok to speak their language and refuse to speak in english, this happened on eune with polish players.
This happens in our server a lot -.-" I am done with french people and thos people from Marrocos?! Why are they playing in our server please -.- guhh
: EU WEST LANGUAGE
I'm from Portugal too and dayum I got confused reading your texto so yeah I can see why you want this game in portuguese. You can have it in pt_BR if you want. Just add it to the EU West server in LoL folders. Btw " i want to suggest RIOT and LOL" LoL is just the game made by Riot you can't suggest something to LoL! But yeah have it in pt_PT would be nice...
Fjiordor (EUW)
: _ #1 rule is to never chase Singed
You can chase singed as long as you do it the right way. Just don't chase him on the poison trail xD Easy as that. I kinda like to play against him :) Makes my lane really easy to win.
: i play mid top or supp depending on my placement
I just play support, I like support but the point is that I don't have time to waste in 5-10+ minute Queus.... So I have to go support all the time (I still love support) but the problema is that my bot lane wins 90% of the matches but the other 2 lanes lose the 90% of the matches xD I do can help mid as a support but I can't help top and protect my ADC at the same time... So I can't carry my team as a support as I could as top or mid.
: QUEU TIMES - dynamic queu
I allways played support. I love support and with this dynamic queu I can get instante matches all the time :D But yeah for non support mains it is kinda bad :/ Almost anyone is playing support so a lot of people get forced to play support (back to season 3....). The good side is that we will find more support players tho :D SUPPORT IS LIFE <3
: Yeah I guess. It was when I started as well and I was really bad and you could get reported for being 'unskilled'.. I guess/hope that was it :/
They removed it to late... The "reports for fun" logic was already released :/
MonstaX (EUNE)
: Kinda.But more like bunch physicst:bunch of atoms thinking about other atoms.Plus morbid humor.
Now I'm starting to like you (the morbid humor was enough).
: But if it doesn't save them then how does it know?
I think (I'm not saying that this is how it works for sure) that if you get that pop up it means you have been reported a lot (this I am sure xD now the thing I am not sure) if you keep getting reported a lot the system will notice you and will open a case for you (in serious cases ofc not the "stfu" case) and if Riot finds you guilty you get the restriction/ban. This is my resume xD For more information search League of Legends website xD
: http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160215/6gyff69d.png and i only play solo queue alone
You allways play as support?
Perilum (EUW)
: I deserve Challenger, but I got placed Bronze 5.
Now where did this come from? xD Dude if you deserve Chalenger just play, do your best and you'll get there.
MonstaX (EUNE)
: Questions from first reply on your thread.I guess i like jokes that have certain intelligent tone.But honestly after seeing your replys and how judgemental you are you dont need to bother with answering those questions i already know what you would say...
I have to agree with you on that... You just won't understand xD I guess that your kind of jokes are like this: Joe#1 - Hey you like water? Joe#2 - Yeah. Why? Joe#1 - Because you already like 70% of me.
MonstaX (EUNE)
: U missunderstood i do agree with that riot is making babies but i kinda wonder how low your IQ is to make statements about someones life.I didnt feel insulted since i didnt even read the whole thing.I guess i dislike stupid people hence my questions and seeing your response kinda proves it.Not to mention how judgemental you are.Also sorry but i aint a flamer not in game ;) Edit: try to answer those questions
You didn't understand.... That was a joke! Turned into a trap and yeah I am really judgemental. I allways say that I am to everyone who asks ._. I will answer your questions as long as you end them with "?" <- that! Make well writen questions if you want a simple yet focused answer :)
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, that's not trolling as well, but it is even worse as that is direct assisting enemy team, it is bannable btw, starting with 14 days ban right away.
For me "assisting enemy team" is something like a troll ._. But I have this funny expirience that is really a common troll. In this case I was the support and my ADC playing as Graves was just some random player. The enemy mid laner ganked us but our mid laner did not follow. Theire ADC got a double kill and Graves got mad. Since that moment he flamed our mid laner hard but this is not the troll. The troll is when after that gank he was allways going somewhere else in the map and spectate us 4v5 or farm minions under tower. He never played as a team again in that match. If we said "come on man we are wining just be there and auto atack somebody. lets go mid and finish" he would go top or bot and sit under the tower :) We won and he got reported by almost all 9 players (I don't remembre that 100% but I know he got reported by our entire team at least). Not a major troll because we end up doing well and he got reported but it is still a troll (at least he tried). He also said we deserved to lose that match a lot O.o and spamed surrender every 3 minuts xD
MonstaX (EUNE)
: Why write all of that and then insult the reader at the end?What is by you that someone has a life?Why doesnt he have a life ih he reads the entire thing?
That ending was actualy my trap to find people like you :) Low mind level persons would fall into my trap. You see a lot of people did actualy see this post and only you (untill now) complained about the ending| The "babies" I talked about are people like you. Can't handle anything, not even a joke. Gratz mate. And thanks xD I thought my trap would fail and I was wrong about the community. See guys?! This is the kind of players I was talking about. If this was in game he could easely be a flamer or just pissed for some reason. There is a ton of players like this :/ They take almost everything as something offensive!
: i think i broke the in-game store
Unistall & Install?! O.o
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, I play on gold-platinum level now, but I think that I have at least high plat skill, so I play with/against lower skilled players all the time and players usually flame when they are losing, but trolling isn't that common to be noticeable, and by trolling I mean that and not feeding or flaming
I am playing in Silver III atm (big difference mate) and I get trolled like this: When our adc who is playing as Twitch by mistake (mostly jungler's fault because of his bad smiting skills) steal the gromp or blue buff or even kills! The jungler dicide to not gank him anymore or to allways tell the enemy team our ADC's position. Something kinda like this also happens somethimes: Somebody gank top or some other lane and does really bad giving at least a double kill to the enemy team, the laner(s) will allways say the enemy when they are about to get ganked (I find this stupid). Is this good enough to be considered troll for you?! Or you want some more personal expiriences?
Smerk (EUW)
: Are we playing the same game? I can't be that lucky, but I can't remember when I last met a troll in my game, bad players are common, flamers are less common, but trolls are extremely rare
Maybe you are just lucky (or play in Diamond+) but I do find this players a lot.... with a lot I mean: Bad players: 100% of the matches; Flamers: 100% of the matches; Trollers: 70% of the matches (most of them do not start trolling but end up trolling because the enemy mid laner ganked bot and our mid laner did not follow and stuff like that).
: First of all, thank you for reposting this in a mature way. I'll try to explain it for you. Players with the same level don't necessarily have the same skill level. A level 12 player could be much higher skilled than a level 14 player. Since you play with opponents who are over level 20. It shows us the game thinks you are higher skilled than the average level 14 player, so it has to put you against higher ranked enemies. This could also be due to premades. What are you going to do when a level 30 player plays with his friend who just joined the game ? It would certainly be unfair to match them against level 30 opponents, so the matchmaking system tries to find something inbetween. This also applies when you start playing ranked later on. Playing against "better" opponents is always a good sign. The matchmaking calculator believes that you belong in a higher tier. It is a chance, not a punishment ;)
Still! A lvl 14 player can not be matched with lvl 20 player (tho they have no tier 3 runes yet) they will have 6 points to use and get a better start with masteries! It does make a difference! If it doesn't well... Remove Alistar's heal because that thing would be as useless as 6 points in your masteries.
: One stfu or shut up is by far not enough to Trigger a restriction/ban.
And in the end if you want to be sure that you won't have any problem just use my #1 in-game rule: Do not use chat box! You'll be fine :)
: You can't get banned/restricted from false reports.
But the reports still there tho... And the system will be watching you untill you make one single mistake!
: Yeah same here, I'm pretty new to the game so I'm not thaaat good no matter how hard I try and as a support main I hear that every single time.. Reporting doesn't do anything but somehow I got a pop up once that some people reported me (don't even know why, riot just sent me a copy of the codex as reply).. I Really love the game and the whole idea of it but it's just getting so out of control that I think of deleting the game like every single day I play. :/ guess we just have to find our team to play with and stick with that..
I am main support and I feel ya... You better find a team of friends or it will be a hard time learning and improving in this game :/
: TL;DR: "I can call someone a b!tch or slut (even my parents or the president) IRL but when I act like that ingame I get reported. Such crybabies, much wow."
I try to understand what do you mean (justin bieber stuff I know) with that but... I just don't get there xD Please tell me "what do you mean" with this xD
Show more

maulocky

Level 47 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion