: You cannot. A primary and secondary must be selected. Fill is as good as picking support so avoid that option.
Blank is equals to fill Fill i support Xd
: you final grade is determined also by how other people perform on that champ,,so you gotta know that zed jungle is a little bit odd aka rare and trollish pick,,that means your cs score is compared to people playing zed mid resulting you getting lower grade coz lets face it ,,a zed jungle cant match a zed mid cs score,,if you want those juicy S or S+ keep it zed mid or even top and u should be able to get em,,
Ty for the advice one more thing do you know what score should i leat get ?
: Its not only the score that counts - farm, turrets taken down etc are also relevant for your grade
Check match history in my profile
SlowRunner (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mindemile,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GAEgMyuP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-18T15:58:36.883+0000) > > if you place support even as your third role you will still get support lol > try avoiding support try placing mid/jgl or jgl/mid i guess since you main jgl That just seems so counter-intuitive. My mid is the worst and I'm supposed to put that in as my choice just to game the system? That's... incredibly dumb. (Not you, mind you, just that the system works like that)
What i meant was dont place supoort as any choice if you dont wanna support (mid and jgl were my main roles thats why i thought of them immediately ) try placing jgl/your second best role (if its support you will always get supoort so you better change that secondary XD)
Infernape (EUW)
: 189 CS in 40 minutes. That's why. Not to mention you're compared to everyone that plays Zed in the same role. You you have to perform way better than them.
Well my score was way better i guess fuck the creeps
Kippiiq (EUW)
: I won 6/10 got placed in Bronze 4. ok.
You must have been facing bronze players and your mmr was overall low
Infernape (EUW)
: 189 CS in 40 minutes. That's why. Not to mention you're compared to everyone that plays Zed in the same role. You you have to perform way better than them.
Tho i was jgl is cs as important as if i was mid??
SlowRunner (EUNE)
: Primary role in placements: ZERO times. Discuss.
Played a game as zed ended getting a score of 17/4/7 with 189 cz min 40 why didnt i get s??
SlowRunner (EUNE)
: Primary role in placements: ZERO times. Discuss.
if you place support even as your third role you will still get support lol try avoiding support try placing mid/jgl or jgl/mid i guess since you main jgl
Rioter Comments
Stell (EUNE)
: From a youtubez video: Since you get 'random' teammates from the same pool of players around the same skill level, and let's say you are mid: You have 50% chance that the top laner wins his lane (Jack beats Paul and Jack happened to be placed in your team) You have 50% chance that the top laner loses his lane (Jack beats Paul but Jack was put in the enemy team) You have 50% chance that bot wins their lane, and 50% chance that they lose their lane You have 25% chance that both lanes win their lane But you also have 25% chance that both lanes lose their lanes. So mathematically every fourth game you will have other lanes losing their lane (if mid doesn't interact with them) , every fourth game you'll have both lanes winning, and every second game you'll have at least one lane losing their lane. Then there's you who can heighten (or lower) the chances of winning and losing Considering this, it's just a pure impossibility that every game you get teammates that win both lanes, unless you play some 5man godlike premade. Of course it's not that black and white, but there is alot of truth behind this
Ty for the facts
: First of all, your trundle gave firstblood in minute 2:22 not your ashe. Second you have 93 cs in 30 minutes. You ended the game with 5/11/9, which is 1 death less then ashe with 3/12/x. You didn't upgrade your trinket. Even then you only placed 9 wards in 30 minutes. If you realy think you are better then your mates i have to tell you. You. are. NOT. And don't come up with stuff like "you just look at the end of the game, you don't see the actual game" Otherwise you must have died about 7 times with in the last minutes + someone stole around 150 farm from your bank and deleted your wards. Without this kind of playstile you cant expect others to play good. {{summoner:11}}
My score was that bad due to the fed bot lane moreover nevermind my cs or warding im still learning plus if you saw the game from the begining you would undresrand what in talking about Ps: sorry for me not knowing exactly the incidents of the game
: Everyone has bad games, you did just as bad as the rest of your team.
In what way i performed bad ???
: Everyone has games like that sometimes. There are also games that are lost because of your own mistakes. And there are games where the enemy is simply better. That one loss does not mean anything in the long run though. Focus on yourself, that is the only way to improve and climb
What was i supposed to do with such useless players ??
Rioter Comments
mindemile (EUW)
: get to lvl 30 {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} then leave me a notice
he axtualy deleted his comment XD
smoke bud (EUNE)
: i had same thing like month ago.
Koilo13 (EUNE)
: well thats unlucky, gl in your promos !
ty hopefully i win that game and get to b1
: ***
get to lvl 30 {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} then leave me a notice
SeekerK (EUNE)
: I belive your overall MMR is too low, so the game won't let you rise. Win more games in a row and you'll be able to rise your MMR. Or it's a visual bug witch sometimes happens and self fix's in few days..
mindemile (EUW)
: won promos to b1 still in b2 :/
actually i just found out i left a game in champion select so i lost my series thats why i was pushed back to 96 lp my MMR is fine XD
Rioter Comments

mindemile

Level 87 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion