: first looks
welp its a complete makeover and in some cases its actually pretty nice looking but its abit a felling of new and wierd to navigate and to select and i loved the previous que
Solash (EUW)
: So I was browsing my Facebook today and saw this
indeed{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: the moment when you open you first legit not promo hextech crate opening
Rioter Comments
Solash (EUW)
: So I was browsing my Facebook today and saw this
its is proven that lol is so fucking populor that other people keep making rip offs of the game or use the l.o.l. assets inn there game. and did i mention assets i ment was bewbs{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
Paklidenis (EUNE)
: {{champion:5}} Just because I've used to play with him in jungle and he's my first pick {{champion:62}} I like when I can be as tanky as I want, but at the same time, have a decent damage {{champion:105}} I bought him just a while a go, but I really enjoy playing him jungle or if I'm going mid.
Why even play fizz the cancer giver to all lol games
Moodyboy (EUW)
: 1 Jhin.. Cause 4th shot is critical & Warlords bloodlust is a good combo with Jhin. 2 Draven.. My favorite. Champ & the dmg is too stronk 3 Fizz.. Don't even talk about it.. Simply cancer champ xD
Good to hear about fizz riot shud remove him but dont play him anymore
: 1.Fizz {{champion:105}} He has very good mobility, and sinergizes well with thunderlord's decree, not to mention that his w's passive deals inormus damage overtime and his e is as broken as ever. 2.Kindred {{champion:203}} Again, they sinergize with thunderlords decree, because when you use your e and auto attack three times you will prock thunderlord's decree and deal bonus damage as well as your big mobility and the fact that kindred can be played almost everywhere. 3.Sona {{champion:37}} Sona is a great support.She has damage,healing,mobility (for the team) and on top of that a stun.Also her shield becomes better thanks to the Windspeaker's Blessing mastery and you can heal your team and give them a shield, which is to be never underestimated. :D
Atleast you know that fizz is broken but pls be sportsman like and dont play fizz
: {{champion:105}} He is my favourite champ and i have played so many games with him and always having fun {{champion:68}} Having fun while trolling the enemy team and always usefull {{champion:245}} Insane burst and movement.I recommend him at jungle u won't regret
Then stop playing a no-skill fish who is lols jizz with the name fizz ok hes the game ruiner of all
Profi001 (EUNE)
: {{champion:114}} Because i good play with her. {{champion:105}} Because he has best atacks. {{champion:64}} Because he is best jungler for me.
No man stop playing fizz fizz is the game ruiner
KinqTxm (EUNE)
: This year i will play : {{champion:7}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:105}} LeBlanc mid,Riven top,Fizz jungle(or mid)
FUCK YOU FIZZ PLAYERS YOUR THE WORST IN LOL GO DIE
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 22
Nocturne! Because if you can play a good ult you can eazaly get some kills like in bot can get double and his kit round out great. Jinx! Because if playd well in early game you can carry the hole game and eazy to get penta with her if your not focused. Zed! Because hes not that squishy he like a mid tank can get alot of health and the damage is INSANE very fun to do the R E Q AUTO combo and 1 shot everyone who gets ganked by this guyplus W is sooooo useful escape and engage and dont get my started zed with thunderlords OPA
Naiyasuka (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Naiyasuka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=4jr65dty,comment-id=0135,timestamp=2016-02-19T13:47:21.088+0000) > > {{champion:56}} Because after hitting bronze 5 , hello darkness my old friend > {{champion:412}} Because i am single and want to hook up with someone > {{champion:119}} Because it is His League! Nice 1with the ult joke
: Jinx
totally jinx is so hard to play i alwasy have bad plays with her but when i started jinx i was a god. i can have bad plays with jinx all the time but graves cant have a cigar

nofearas 2

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion