: If you feel like that why do you still play the game?
I try to play once in a while hoping maybe it's different because I used to love the game. But as I said I don't really play it much anymore.
sirDarts (EUW)
: Use PayPal then?
PayPal gives you less rp for the same money if i'm not mistaken
: Increasing rise in AFK's in Season 8
Probably because the game is shit rn. I can barely force myself to play 2 games on some days. People go into the game like "this day will probably be better" then they get 1 shot by everything and leave saying "this is %%%%ing cancer"
: I still have this joke with a bunch of friends. We all have this observation and bias about Pulsefire ezrael. Because the skin is so flashy, it's really popular. A a lot of people hardly ever played ezrael and were really bad but got the skin and started playing him. So, we always say that the way to spot a bad EZ player is to see if they have the pulsefire one. I always play on a smurf to practise champs i'm rusty with ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qoYn5Js7,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-11T15:07:18.699+0000) > ezrael. GET OUT
Blitzz (EUNE)
: `sell ur skin plz``
It was a thing back in the beginning of season 4 when I started playing. Don't know how old it is though
Ł4Ń (EUW)
: ***
First of all I'm not the OP. And my name is like this because Riot thought Jihadist Teemo is too extreme
efol00 (EUNE)
: Nunu's buffs released
Nunu's w gives attack speed and now it's going to give ap. Synergy with Kayle goes through the roof. You can quote me on this one when it happens
: My bad i forgot you start every game in shadow assassin form...owait. Rhaast offers way more utility tankiness and self sustain, try 4 black cleavers deaths dance and boots of choice, hf.
Utility tankiness and self sustain? Ha Or you can play to the current rhythm of the game and play SA and just 1 shot
: Did you even play kain? He can cast w and q at the same time only in shadow assassin form.
You bet I %%%%ing did. And the OP was talking about SA Kayn and so was I. What's the point in playing Rhaast nowadays anyway?
: Racism
But if it was on a white boy it wouldn't be racist because blacks can't be racist amirite?
Not Amused (EUNE)
: Sick and tired of monkeys at low elo as support.
If your support sucks you can rest assured your adc will get 1 shot by assassins and do nothing all game
Renold (EUNE)
: what i dont understand is why they buffed kayn lel.LOGIC{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} And zoe needs nerf..she will always be 1 shot champ.And very annoyng with that sleep.
"Assassins need burst windows" *Riot creates kayn that casts w and q at the same time lol????* *Katarina still has pretty much 0 delay on her burst even after the update* *Rengar is still able to 1 shot so they didn't fix anything about him lol* *and it goes on*
Renold (EUNE)
: Cailtyn very bad adc right now!
Voidner (EUNE)
: Didn't know lux is a dog, my apologies.
Karma should get a skin because Karma is a bit ch
: This is why you never surrender! (1 min highlight from my previous game)
Happens in 0.0000001% of games? Wow man I guess I should never surrender then PS: If the enemies had half a brain that wouldn't have happened
Sammi89 (EUNE)
: Shaco needs some love from Riot?
And I think he needs a full rework
: Why is Irelia getting a rework?
Because her kit is nonsense
Endellion (EUW)
: ALL THE BESTTTTTTTTbuffTTTTTTTsonaTTTTTTT
> [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KH5NW7u0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-01T01:10:36.366+0000) > > ALL THE > BESTTTTTTTTbuffTTTTTTTsonaTTTTTTT ALL THE BESTTTgetTTTTToutTTTTTofTTTTTThereTTTTTsonaTTTTTcanTTTTTTTstayTTTTTTTinTTTTTTtheTTTTtrashTTTTTTcanTTTTT:*TTTTT
: Does the report system work on EUNE?
: Didn't know Lucian has multiple women:D
> [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pOEA1Eex,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-29T20:00:30.840+0000) > > Didn't know Lucian has multiple women:D Probably got more after heartseeker was released
: Reward mains and give them more options
Or just get good at the game in general instead of just 1 champion? You only need a single S on another champion to get a chest. Riot aren't punishing you but encouraging you to try other champions and maybe learn them which is a good thing. I myself don't play many champions in ranked but why not get some S ranks in normals? It's not hard you just have to play smart 1 game
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=noname11415,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vXfA5TNj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-26T10:49:19.987+0000) > > {{champion:115}} {{item:1402}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} how can you survive the early game? this doesn't seem like a build that can actually be useful since there is no {{item:3100}} in it. do you play this?
I play it like once or twice a year and actually jungle with it. Idk why I'd need lich bane since I don't really play for pushing towers with it and I don't see what lich bane has to do with surviving early game. Compared to other non meta junglers I think Ziggs clears pretty well.
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: Whats is your best off metta (actually working) build?
{{champion:115}} {{item:1402}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}}
: Bronze (come in and discuss if you are at or above this level)
Won silver promos by playing off tank ad katarina jungle so idk how people can actually be stuck in bronze....
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
First off they are not chosen at random at all, that would make 0 sense. Only the offensive ones are chosen. And then to quote you. "Do you think that a single chat log out of 3 would make you ineligible for punishment?" So close minded. That's not the point here. The point is that if he didn't flame in game 1 and game 3 he would have still been flagged for game 2. Which would mean the system would have failed horribly. Yes, it is not the case right now but it would be completely possible.
: I'm developing anxiety related to games lately, when it's crucial for me to do something (land a skillshot, engage, run away, etc) my hands start shaking and my heart beats faster. Maybe it's time to stop :(
No, just time to stop being a pu ssy
Spagooti (EUW)
: On my sixth account - should I just uninstall
Yamaharo (EUW)
: Lee sin ward jump macro is fine ?
Just put wards on mouse wheel and keep safeguard on w, makes it easier. Unless you have 80+ ping wardhopping shouldn't be an issue
Honern (EUW)
: The Nexus has way too little health
Tbh I think it's fine. If you couldn't manage to defend the nexus turrets then I don't think you deserve another layer of protection
: An authenticator such as the Google Authenticator isn't as holy as people make it out to be...
Getting you account stolen just by bruteforcing isn't as holy either rofl
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Those are only when you log in from another device the first time so it's not a big deal at all.
Piotrzeci (EUNE)
: LoL doesn't have an AP item to counter Full MR build. (Includes Maths)
CutyPuppy (EUW)
: and honestly saying and calling another person that is suffering with the same affliction as you are just in a more severe extend and with different triggers 'weak' is frankly extremely disappointing to see. Let that sink in, and maybe learn some respect or at least understanding that not everyone is you.
Even the fact that you came to the boards to ask for attention shows how insecure you are about your "strength". If there is already a police investigation there is no point to this thread. You just came here like. Hey guys look how strong I am! I am strong right? RIGHT? No, you are insecure, you need to hear someone's confirmation that you are strong. You aren't, you just like attention. You know what? We all do, but we don't all try getting it by whining
CutyPuppy (EUW)
: as i said before I had a lot of things going on at the time including an emotionally abusive BF who made me feel like shit most of the time so I suppose being chased by a cosplayer with a 70+K following was the final nail in my proverbial coffin, i didnt just collapse because she said I was shitty, she (as seen in the screenshots) went far far beyond threatening just me.
There are people that get raped, beaten to near death by their husband to then divorce and so on and didn't turn suicidal I'm sorry for what is happening to you but there are people who have it harder and aren't near suicidal. So stop being edgy please. I'm diagnosed with depression and I don't react this badly to hard stuff in life
CutyPuppy (EUW)
: Cyber bullied by contracted Cosplayer
> [{quoted}](name=CutyPuppy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Q94FhOsn,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-13T07:41:32.630+0000) > > TL;DR i was cyber bullied to the extend of turning suicidal I mean I get that what happened to you is not ok but man..... turning suicidal because someone was mean to you on the internet? That's... idk you are weak af
: then its full based of luck.. if you pick a counter you instant won most games
It's already a coinflip in matchmaking. How does this make it worse?
Jaclan111 (EUNE)
: Where is the 1v1 solo que?
It would make more sense tbh since this game is pretty paradoxal. It's a team game but most of the time you can't rely on your team to even be decent
Reval (EUNE)
: Is zoe balanced?
Maybe, but not in this universe
Archiive (EUW)
: Do you report "ez" and if so, what as?
I don't as my skin isn't paper thin but if you would I think that negative attitude fits
JuicySoup (EUW)
: Well I care since I play on a 144hz monitor, and every time the fps drops below 144fps I can notice the lag. And I paid for an expensive computer to get the performance :D I think you're right too, by the looks of it, it seems to be something related to the game.
It's sad really.I was planning on buying a 144hz monitor but I'm delaying it since God knows when they are gonna fix the performance issues
Strigina (EUNE)
: I actually remember it was a thing if you asked for it. It wasn't automatical that if you were at 999 wins you were granted a rioter for you next game, but you could ask and if you were lucky, rioter heard your wish. Not sure if they do it anymore tho.
I think last time I saw a rioter reply to this kind of thread was in season 5
Militia88 (EUNE)
: Have Nvidia 1050 no problems at all. 250+ fps, 100-150 in fights with very high details. People are complaining but i have no idea what can be cause that fps drop.
1050ti here and my fps sometimes drops below 140 even if i'm just farming in lane even though before preseason i had 200+ constantly
JuicySoup (EUW)
: GTX 1080 TI, Ryzen 7 1700x, 32gb ram 3200mhz - Low FPS in League
They just fked up the performance, my performance isn't what it used to be 2-3 patches ago either
bigambrus (EUNE)
: Nerf lethality on ranged champions
: Has the game become prettier (graphics) after the new patch or is it just me? (Poll)
: STAR GUARDIAN GRAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12142452_463551950501045_93372537_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwOTY4MDIyMTc1NTgxOTMyNA%3D%3D.2
Rismosch (EUW)
: > Their traps aren't skillshots Technically they are.
By that I meant linear skillshots
Rismosch (EUW)
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} I don't get why people say this. When a Teemo or Nidale doesn't hit the trap the moment it's deployed, you also don't say they get rewarded because it becomes a trap, do you?
Their traps aren't skillshots that take effect right after you hit them... A skillshot should make you feel punished for missing it not rewarded
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JIHADIST TEEMO,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Im9Wf3Zz,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-11-29T11:37:44.356+0000) > > I think that's more of a bug fix than a nerf since getting cd reduction from hitting minions made 0 sense anyway Well thresh gets also cd reduction if he hits minions.
I didn't know he did, that is stupid since you get reduced cooldown for missing wtf
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: What buff are you talking about? The 5 dmg on Q? That's already implemented (hotfixed) 1 week ago and isn't even worth talking about. And the E got actually nerfed cause it only gets cd reduction on champions hit not minions.
I think that's more of a bug fix than a nerf since getting cd reduction from hitting minions made 0 sense anyway
Show more

noname11415

Level 8 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion